Unofficial 2011 Yearly Awards

Grey

I don't know what's going on with the yearly awards but you can post who you think should win here. I think that Jeremy Tonal is Fighter of the Year, Opajokinen is Manager of the Year, and Hellbent is Clothing Company of the Year. Tonal's record speaks for itself, Opa has the highest ranked stable of fighters that I'm aware of, and Hellbent consistently sponsors top fighters and has excellent designs.

Yup, agree with all 3 of those. Even though HellBent ain't designing anything new they are still the best.

I agree with both Tonal and Opa. Not HellBent though. Great company, great designs - but I personally like Perkele! So that would be my vote.

Org of the year: NFC would be my vote.

Best upcoming org: Vicious Fights - attracting some big talent - one to watch for next year. Imo obviously.

Writer of the year: Would be Dinooo for myself.

Best skin for me was Maxim "Drago" Dragunov. Just looked amazing in my eyes.

Definitely not Hellbent. Chuck is one of my closest friends ingame and I consider him RL friend as well. That said, Battouter was basically running it on idle until we bought it this summer. I was involved. Chuck has done a great job of keeping the hype up.

That said, no one should win this without photoshop skills. Chuck didn't and can't make those designs. I also think no company should win twice. There are too many good companies out there. HBF and Hellbent have both won it.

5th Round or Convicted would be my vote

• Upvote 1

Miketowers beat me once so i guess he's good.

And shortfuse just fought Snake so i guess he fight good competition.

I dunno the other fighter or manager really well but my awards would be:

Manager of the year:me

Fighter of the year:STP or Bomb Squad

clothing compagnie: i didn't check well but hell balls give me some clothes for Afro Samurai,

so without knowing the others i would vote for them,completly biased vote.

Most badass fighter of the year: richard teixera "little terror"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Manager of the year: Mike Smith, that dude has been ranked as high as #40, and has a successful business and helps the community a great deal.

Fighter of the year: Francis "The Saint" Assisi. Came out of retirement and put his health on the line to fight STP.

clothing company of the year: F.U.K.C. 73 "500 weeks" out of 93 (no other company has a successful ratio like that). has the most original designs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Definitely not Hellbent. Chuck is one of my closest friends ingame and I consider him RL friend as well. That said, Battouter was basically running it on idle until we bought it this summer. I was involved. Chuck has done a great job of keeping the hype up.

That said, no one should win this without photoshop skills. Chuck didn't and can't make those designs. I also think no company should win twice. There are too many good companies out there. HBF and Hellbent have both won it.

I agree with everyone on this one, Hellbent is a great company but it's more of a sponsorship factory than a clothing shop. I'd like to throw Affaketion in the mix. They may or may not be the best company in the game but they are usually ranked in the top 10 and do sponsor so big fighters. I definitely feel they should be in contention for design(s) of the year though! They made some really nice stuff in 2011 like the two Ring Walk designs and one other with a bunch of in game logos that I forgot the name of. I don't know if they would be considered SKINS or shirt / shorts designs but it seems like everyone is wearing one of them.

My vote for shirt and short design of the year goes to Affaketion. Take you pick between ring walk 1 and ring walk 2, both designs were the first of their kind in the game from what I understand and I feel we should reward those that bring new, never before seen designs to the game.

Best new designer / best logo design - Hands down Prime Designs. Take your pick of which one their all awesome!

Just my two cents

Manager of the Year for me would have to be Mike Towers ... best student this game has had so far.

For clothing companies, I have a different take on things than some I guess. 500 weeks and Company Hype are both half the story for clothing companies. Any company backed by a ton of money can turn out top rankings by doing crazy sponsorship deals and and company can do a ton of 500 weeks with laundry. So I don't know who deserves clothing company of the year ... but my vote would probably go to Adam's Northern Wild. He drives me nuts with his constant posting in the other company forums, lol ... but he consistently adds new designs, has cheap prices and original stuff. None of his stuff is my kind of designs, but they are good.

Fighter of the Year ... I really have no idea. I don't follow the top ranks that closely.

• Upvote 1

This thread should be renamed to 'selfpromoter of the year award'.

That's a bunch of hogwash. No idea what you're talking about.

Manager of the Year: Marc Bradford

Most Improved Manger of the Year: Marc Bradford

Best Forum Poster of the Year: Marc Bradford

Gym of the Year: MKFC Elie Combat

Writer of the Year: Marc Bradford

Alliance Member of the Year: Marc Bradford(ACME)

Best Gym In St. Petersburg: MKFC Elite Combat

Best Gym In Europe: MKFC Elite Combat

Fighter of the Year: Pete Daniels/Nate Kyzer

Best Manger Named Marc Bradford: Marc Bradford

Clothing Company of the Year: N/A, Marc doesn't own a clothing company

Org of the Year: ACME: DEVO(RIP)

• Upvote 1

definite +1

Manager of the Year: Jacky Chan

Most Improved Manger of the Year: Tarmo Heiskanen

Best Forum Poster of the Year: Marc Bradford

Gym of the Year: Convicted Fight Club

Writer of the Year: Chris Karter

Alliance of the Year: Convicted

Fighter of the Year: Jeremy Tonal

Clothing Company of the Year: Conviction

Org of the Year: Blitzkrieg Russian Combat

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Manager of the Year: Mogul

Most Improved Manger of the Year: Shortfuse

Best Forum Poster of the Year: no idea

Gym of the Year: don't care

Writer of the Year: Nilmar gracie

Fighter of the Year: Tonal

Org of the Year: NFC

Battouter designed most of the Convicted clothes, and JBomb designed the JBomb series, which are some badass pieces of clothing that I think could easily win shirt design(s) of the year.

Manager of the Year: Richard Davenport, Grey, Opa Jokinen

Fighter of the Year: Jeremy Tonal

Org of the Year: NFC

Clothing of the Year: Convicted or Hellbent (only because those are my two favorite stores and clothing styles)

Gym of the Year: Convicted Fight Club

Self Promoter of the Year: Myself

Smack Talk of the Year: Myself

Writer of the Year: JBomb #1 Myself #2 http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20286&view=findpost&p=328041

Don Marciano

Knockout of the Year 2011:

2011 KOTY Nomination #1

Flying Knee... any other heavyweights have a flying knee? If so nominate it for KOTY because HW's doing flying knee's = KOTY material

2011 KOTY Nomination #2

KOTY Nomination #3

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/DonvsShogun.jpg

Don took Shogun's head with him to mount on the wall.

2011 KOTY Nomination #4

Comeback of the Year:

2011 Epic Comeback KO - KOTY & Comeback of the Year Nomination

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/MarcianovsGoku3resized.jpg

It's the only KO in this game that captures the moment and brings it to "life".

Do the right thing, vote Don Marciano and read this.