Alliance of the year 2011 - Nominations

MMATycoon

I don't think an alliance award should be ONLY about fight records. You have to consider the managers and businesses too. I'd like to nominate THE FIGHTERS PIT

Hellbent, 5th Round, TFP Graphics MMAs Best, BioPharm, EEC... Plus you have several forum mods and a chat mod who dedicate time to the community by (trying) to keep you animals under control in an often thankless job. Guys who have given hundreds of thousands to n00bs in random acts of helpfulness. Guys who answer questions in forums and chat. The entire list is a who's who of highly respected managers.

The debate will go on I'm sure, but at the very least, they should be nominated.

This should be determent by,

Combined Manager ranking = ???

Combined Company ranking = ???

Combined fighter ranking = ???

Combined win percent = ???

Take these 4 areas and combine them for an over all % telling us who is the top alliance?

Can you work these #s totalive us a totel?

I will pay 10k to the first person that will take the time and work the numbers for me, I want to see,

Combined Manager ranking = ???

Combined Company ranking = ???

Combined fighter ranking = ???

Combined win percent = ???

Then combine them to come up with an over all number. Use the top alliance in the game and create a top ten alliance list.

Do I look like I give a fuck?

(thats my nomination)

Thanks for the nomination of DILLIGAF - good man,

I don't think you can go on win % as was recently pointed out on teh forums convicted have been artifically inflating theirs through playing the free agent market and feeding cans to their fighters...

Fighters Pitt or Manhatten Project,,,

PS... This is going to be a fun category to watch the voting on... Hmmm... Lets see who has teh biggest alliance cause that is the one that will win..

• Upvote 2

Do I look like I give a fuck?

(thats my nomination)

I was gonna post something about making a post about not giving a fuck must show some form of giving said fuck.......then I realized what you did there!

Steel Penn:

Combined Manager ranking = Average rank is 517.56

Combined Company ranking = Average 65.43

Combined fighter ranking = I don't wanna do it, but I did the average rank of the top fighter of each person, which is 1908.72

Combined win percent = 55.6%

I noticed that the Company Ranking does not include Gyms, and in order for this to somewhat work, you need to include those as well into the equation. As well as financial and fighter hardships and the power and will to over come from those moments in dispair.

• Upvote 1

I also think they should take into account of the average opp rank as well, because if they are only fighting lower ranking guys, then it would show up and be accounted for.

do companies have to come into the overall alliance ? companies have thier own catogory and many managers own gyms or some dont even own companies.

also somone mentioned opponents ranks ? this to ,some alliances have junior members that are just starting off in the game so should this be considered?

I dont care as i am not in an alliance so i realy dont give a shit.

whatever is offered up here , not everyone is going to agree anyway

so my vote goes to...................

get rid of the end of year awards nobody pays them any respect anyway :)

• Downvote 2

JMFC.

I'll second JMFC. If I wasn't Convicted 4 Lyfe I would be rocking the JMFC tag. Goons do everything awesome and make any game you play with them more entertaining.

• Upvote 1

I'll second JMFC. If I wasn't Convicted 4 Lyfe I would be rocking the JMFC tag. Goons do everything awesome and make any game you play with them more entertaining.

Absolutely ;)

I wouldn't go by straight win percentage. Some alliances such as CBK help each other's orgs by supplying fighters. We don't give preferential treatment and as a result many alliance managers end up fighting each other assuring one member gets a loss. Other alliances adopt a different policy where they refuse to fight each other. All things being equal the alliance that refuses to fight their own members will have the better record assuming both have better than a 50% natural win percentage in non-alliance fights.

Even though i am a member of Renegade Warriors i would feel like a total D-Bag nominating it so i guess i would give the win to XXX just because they do have top notch managers and have started in 2011

• Downvote 2

Even though i am a member of Renegade Warriors i would feel like a total D-Bag nominating it so i guess i would give the win to XXX just because they do have top notch managers and have started in 2011

Thanks Clarkie and I would nominate Renegade Warriors since I can't nominate xXx! Some really good guys there at Renegade Warrior!

• Downvote 2

Thanks Clarkie and I would nominate Renegade Warriors since I can't nominate xXx! Some really good guys there at Renegade Warrior!

xXx? Who? Is this there 3 or four go at an alliance? Why would a good alliance need to change there name three time in a year?

There is Only one alliance that matters in Hilo. THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nominees

FinnFighters

Polish Top Team

Team XXX

The Manhattan Project

Convicted

Renegade Warriors

GTI

GRABTHE.INFO

Broken Halo Pride

Gesundheit

THC

The Goonies

Sabotage Inc.

The Fighter's Pit

CB

DILGAF

Bloodsport

JMFC

Steel Penn

Thats a lot of alliances, we need to cut these down somehow imo but thats the list