The Four Kings - Amsterdam

Dee

4K.64: Retale vs. Gajewski! PREVIEW

What up sweet peas? On a scale of heaps to heaps and heaps, how much do you miss me? C'mon, don't be shy but don't be too affectionate either, protein stains are hard to get out of the fibres of my woolen suit trousers. I got some free time on a quiet Friday so I am treating you to a preview of 4K.64 Retale vs. Gajewski and believe you me it is shaping up to be a cracker! Loads of the Valhalla: 4K Amsterdam favourites and also a lightweight title fight, good times! Seeing as how the current fight order is NOT SORTED BY HYPE CORRECTLY I am going to have to do it myself, the things I do for you guys.

Ed Gein vs. "Caporegime" Enzo Moretti

Middleweight

We get this party started with style as Gein the heavy handed Finn looks to go toe-to-toe with "Caporegime" Moretti a fighter who is more than capable across every discipline of MMA. Gein has the height advantage and an undeniable knock out ability but Moretti is boasting some really big time skills here so if I were a gambling man this is one I'd hedge my bets on. I'd put down some cash for heavy underdog Gein to take a punching KO victory just because there is definite potential for him to pull something out of the bag but when you look at "Caporegime's" background, his skills and that fact that he is the only man to last the distance against the knock out power of "The Hawk" Dufva (as featured in the next bout!) it all seems to stack up in Moretti's favour. It is for this reason that I expect Moretti to end this one via KO in the later stages of the fight.

"The Hawk" Sven Dufva vs. Zorba "Minotaur" The Greek

Middleweight

Fan favourite and 4K veteran "Minotaur" The Greek steps into the cage with the hope of ending "The hawk" Dufva's unbeaten streak of KO domination. The Greek has been a bit of a mixed bag since his championship days but anyone with a bit of experience knows that a truly warrior never stops until he is stopped permanently and "Minotaur" will be every bit as dangerous going into this fight as he was in the middle of 2012. Dufva for his part brings a supremely rounded set of mixed martial abilities to the fight and is going to be very difficult to beat. He has been relentless since he burst onto the scene and after 7 fights he is yet to be beaten and has 6 (T)KOs to his name, an impressive start to what is looking to be an impressive career. For my mind, despite this being an entertaining fight for the fans, there is no doubt that Dufva is the strong favourite coming into this fight and I think his kicks are going to be too much for The Greek and I think the former champ is going to be ending this fight asleep.

Timofey "Beast" Boyko vs. "Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout

Lightweight

"Beast" Boyko will be hoping he can put aside the controversy surrounding The Steel Penn Alliance and come into this bout with "Z Sub Machine" Tapout completely focused and with his eyes on the prize. Boyko would have to be feeling confident in his standup abilities as Tapout is the kind of bloke who changes his surname by deed poll to suit his loves in life, in this case it is the furious tap-tap-tap sound his opponents make while they try to keep their limbs attached to their torso. It should be an interesting fight as Tapout will be fighting for position and if he is unable to gain it then "Beast" is more than capable of making him pay through some top quality Thai boxing. With Boyko coming in 13lbs heavier and full of fire I think the advantage lays with the "Beast" and I expect Boyko to win this fight via KO.

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale vs. Andrzej Gajewski

Lightweight. Co-Main Event TITLE FIGHT!

Now THIS is going to be fun! Previously dominant champion "Repe" Retale, who successfully defended his title thrice before losing it, regaining it and losing it again is back once more to challenge for the belt. His opponent, Gajewski, is a man who has twice beaten the man who took Retale's belt and is looking to defend his own claim to fame for the first time as champion. The men are physically well matched but it is difficult to go past "Repe's" superior training when you put these men side by side, especially when you take into account the tendency for both men to go to decision more often than not. With Gajewki claiming the title via split decision and with Retale looking fighting fit and ready to go I am expecting this title to change hands once more and "Repe" to walk out of this fight with another decision victory.

Hektor Troy vs. Rory "Lionheart" Lyons

Cruiserweight. Main Event!

If you thought the night couldn't get any better you'd be close but no cigar! We have a huge grudge rematch up in the main event as Troy looks to make up for a loss in his battle for a title against the recently dethroned "Lionheart" Lyons. Lyons was looking strong against all comers thanks to some impressive jitsu but a 3rd round head kick saw him seeing stars and his belt being handed over to Fybra. You can't help but think the outcome of this fight will determine the next title contender so both men have plenty to gain and just as much to lose coming into this bout. The irony here is that just a few weeks later Troy beat Fybra via majority decision so there are plenty of dynamics at play here. Troy is going to need to get at it from the get-go as Lyons will be looking to press home his wrestling and BJJ advantages and with 8 sub wins from 9 victories he certainly has the requisite evidence to suggest he can make it happen. Troy definitely has top skills but in my mind I think Lyons' tendency to end fights decisively on the mat is going to work in his favour and I am tipping a "Lionheart" submission win.

There you have it boys and girls, possibly a swan song from me but you never know! Take care, be good to your mother and I'll see you at the fights!

If anyone is looking for a new home in a 150k+ organization please consider Eternal Rivals {150k+} in Tokyo. You probably already have a contract offer ;) I'm very sad to see 4K go, it was always one of my favorite organizations and it will be missed! I hate to look like a ambulance chaser but it is a good opportunity to boost our own fighter pool. ;)

No idea, glad I got in one final writeup :P

John Bravo is an active member of The Smashes so he is definitely around, no idea what happened! I sent a PM to ask and if I get a reply I'll let you know.

As you can see up above, I mentioned it was strange there was only 2 events listed for the future and asked what was up, but then a couple days later it just up and closed!

I would also like to say at this juncture that, while there probably aren't that many of you that meet the ID of my org, that I would entertain any 200K+ ID fighters in my org, Armageddon Fight Promotions. Anyone interested can PM me for a contract. I would also entertain the possibility of a "Superfight" 1 fight deal between guy from 4Kings if I can get any interested parties.

Here is John Bravo for you guys:

][/b]

Fighter Accepted the fight offer. 2013-01-01 23:35:42

A very short notice fight offer but sure why not. :)

Fight Offered

Fighter : Noob Saibot

Opponent : Leonidas Sheynauvah

Weight : 205 lbs

Rounds : 3

Title : No

Event : Valhalla 63: Four Kings

Matchmaker : John Bravo

Date : 2013-01-05

Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2013-01-07 06:06:59

Id like to have some training time for now. Saibot obviously needs some catching up to do...

Fight Offered

Fighter : Noob Saibot

Opponent : Wayde Bowser

Weight : 205 lbs

Rounds : 3

Title : No

Event : Valhalla 65: Four Kings

Matchmaker : John Bravo

Date : 2013-01-19

Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2013-01-09 01:12:22

Would you like a few more cans in the meantime?

Re: Re: Fighter Declined the fight offer. 2013-01-09 07:04:57

U mad?

Saibot & Moretti 2013-01-09 16:29:51

Any chance to get my boys out of their contracts? Saibot now and Moretti after his fight. Ofcourse I will pay their signing money back in full.

-Dee

Re: Saibot & Moretti 2013-01-14 02:41:42

Let me think about it.. Umm, NO! U mad?

The fight organization "Valhalla: Four Kings (ID 150k+)", has closed. 2013-01-14 03:22:55

The fight organization "Valhalla: Four Kings (ID 150k+)", has closed. At least one of your fighters is affected by this closure so please find a new fight organization for them.

The fight organization "Valhalla: Four Kings (ID 150k+)", has closed. 2013-01-14 03:22:55

The fight organization "Valhalla: Four Kings (ID 150k+)", has closed. At least one of your fighters is affected by this closure so please find a new fight organization for them.

Re: Re: Saibot & Moretti 2013-01-14 08:16:57

When I sold the 4K to you quite a few managers were concerned about you running the org. Now I know why. Good luck in life buddy.

Re: Re: Re: Saibot & Moretti 2013-01-15 02:46:51

Thanks for the wishes, life is actually going great for me right now, witch is why I have no time to deal with peoples online problems.. I've ran an ID org before for over a year and worked with some great managers and never had any problems so those "few managers" obviously didn't get their own way (as in easy fights) just like yourself.. Coming into your org, there were problems with alomost everything.. I closed it because it wasn't worth the headfucks of dealing with managers that only wanted easy fights, or the complaints of losing or having to fight more skilled opponents.. It's not my fault that people choose to keep fighters with no potential, or not ready to fight others around their same ID.. If people want to act like bitches on an online game, they can do it on their own watch, not mine.. Good luck on your travels too..

Class act.

Perhaps not the best way to express it, but his point is valid. In an ID restricted org there should be far less declines and cherry picking due to fighters having much more similar preparation/training times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps not the best way to express it, but his point is valid. In an ID restricted org there should be far less declines and cherry picking due to fighters having much more similar preparation/training times.

Yeayea blabla, fuck that! And no, no his point is not valid becouse he bends the truth. When I built this org if I had probs with a manager I just let him go. Didn't want to bother. When I sold the org everything was fine (unlike Bravo claims - multiple problems LOL, maybe in his head). So it's really hard to believe that the org closed becouse people all of a sudden changed drastically to worse. Actually the only thing that changed was the owner and with that shit hit the fan.

Secondly, fighting in ID restricted org does not mean you have to take whatever fights offered to you (yes I know you did not say whatever fights but thats the feeling I got from the msg). You don't have to throw the management side of the game out of the window. If you have a good org owner you can talk with him without him going asshat on you for whatever reason.

I mean I personally declined one fight offer and this guy went nuts. I declined the offer becouse my boy Saibot just had his ass handed to him by very similar fighter to the one offered, only the one I declined to had much, much less hype. Also the first fight I took with just few days notice (tells something about the org owner when fight offers are sent couple days before the fight too, right).

Well whatever, I saw what Mr. Bravo is made of. If you didn't then you're blind.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't go bending my words it says very clearly 'far less declines' not 'accept anything thrown at you'. I even explained why that is. In a 150k+ org none of the fighters get the old training system benefits and there is only at max 50k worth of ID diversity. Obviously a 200k fighter up against a 150k fighter is not going to be fair if the 150k did any training, but more or less 150-170k are going to be in the same neck of the woods, I've seen monster 180k projects too which are just being unveiled. Obviously this is going to result in less disparity between fighters than an open ID org.

I also didn't say, or make judgments about, what fights you did or didn't choose, I also didn't say anything about any other managers. He may be exaggerating, he may not be, I have no idea. I just said that his point is valid that there should be less declines and cherry picking in an ID restricted org. And there should be.

Don't go bending my words it says very clearly 'far less declines' not 'accept anything thrown at you'.

Oh shit... wow. I did include your direct quotation didn't I? I even had "(yes I know you did not say whatever fights but thats the feeling I got from the msg)" thrown in there.

In a 150k+ org none of the fighters get the old training system benefits and there is only at max 50k worth of ID diversity. Obviously a 200k fighter up against a 150k fighter is not going to be fair if the 150k did any training, but more or less 150-170k are going to be in the same neck of the woods, I've seen monster 180k projects too which are just being unveiled. Obviously this is going to result in less disparity between fighters than an open ID org.

What you're telling me or us about the mechanics of how an ID restricted org should function is all very obvious and Im pretty sure that at least most of us knows this already. To me your initial comment sounded like you're defending Mr. Bravo after he insulted myself and pretty much the whole org. I felt I had to clarify my POV about it and somehow now we are here.

I also didn't say, or make judgments about, what fights you did or didn't choose, I also didn't say anything about any other managers. He may be exaggerating, he may not be, I have no idea. I just said that his point is valid that there should be less declines and cherry picking in an ID restricted org. And there should be.

Who talked about you judging my fighters now? Ok you just had a point. That's cool. As I said that just sounded weird in this context. And what I told you guys (not just you KRad) about my fighter was just me further clarifying the situation. I was merely trying to give you guys an example.

Yeah I think we both misread each other's initial intent mate. I wasn't trying to say you (or any manager I know of) was ducking or cherry picking, I was just saying that if people were then he has a valid point because in ID restricted orgs there's already less diversity due to the closer training times. I was just trying to clarify my meaning after you said "yes I know you did not say whatever fights but thats the feeling I got from the msg" to show that wasn't the feeling I was trying to convey.

No biggie :) A shame the org is gone but now it is time to unleash elsewhere! It lasted the same length my writing career did, so I am going to take credit for its demise.

I hate to be the one to say it... but I told you so... :P I would rather sign 10 Jacky Chan fighters to my org or join an org run by him for that matter then to have one guy under John Bravo's roof. The guy even wrote me this little note with the contract offer about how much he would really like to have Friedricksen stay on with his org... I politely told him to fuck off. The guy is the biggest douchebag I know of in this game.