The Four Kings - Amsterdam

Dee

Thanks KRad. And BTW are there going to be reviews for the last couple events?

There wont be pre- or review from the wednesday events but Im very much looking forward for the recap of "The Big One". Ganjaaaaaa you there? =)

Hey guys, I just got a hold of Bobby Lee Daniels' training regimen.

Don't attempt this unless you're a world class "athlete" like Bobby Lee.bigshock.gif

Note:The fun starts around 1:20 in.

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/7548/Idiot-Chugs-190-Proof-Everclear

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w22.jpg

Bobby Lee Daniels:

"OOOH MY! Tha brought up some flashbacks from my bar trips with my boy Brutaali Keijo just around my last fight against tha Greek guy. Oh my, that guy can drink, he's a regular spungebob fo fuck sakes when it comes to booze. Aanyway, we were on a huuuge bender for weeks! I almost got sober for that damaged houmou, or whatta hell is his name."

You can bet your sweet arse there will be a preview for this event. It should be up in half hour or so. I would have had it up 12 hours ago but apparently if you're in the office for 14 hours they kick you out.

4K.42 : Up Against! PREVIEW

A to the K homeboys. The K being me. The raddest K of all time. Did you miss me? I missed you, you ugly buggers. Been flat out like a lizard drinking as we say in this part of the world but I am putting in the overtime to bring you what you want, what you need. It's time for The Four King's 42nd event, entitled "Up Against" and I can tell you now that in the main event Saroa is up against... A Pole. I can tell by the incomprehensible, for a poor English speaker like myself, name. I am starting to wonder if the Russians and Germans keep trying to partition Poland so they can institute a name regime where everyone is called 'Schmidt' or 'Petrov' or something. Anyway, back to the action:

Nanos Perdatov vs. Mason "Action" Jackson

Middleweight

Up-and-comers Perdatov and "Action" Jackson look to improve on their records and cement a solid fan following as they get the main card started. Perdatov will be hoping he has what it takes to get this fight to the floor whilst "Action" will be going for the opposite, putting his boxing to good use and looking for an early KO before his worthless rolling skills get tested and found lacking. Perdatov is fresh out of OverComing, this is his first fight for 4K and he'll be looking to get it going on a good note and as he is yet to be knocked out I think his chin should be tough enough to see him last long enough to score a takedown and submit Jackson.

Anthony "Malice" McKenzie vs. "The Freak" Nils Korst

Middleweight

If you're looking for an example of a big heart and punching above your weight look no further. Korst is 15lbs lighter than McKenzie and the latter has the superior Thai boxing and wrestling but this isn't putting him off. With both men boasting exceptional boxing skills this is going to be a great battle of the sluggers. Expect big hits and fancy footwork boys and girls. Unfortunately for Korst, and for cliches everywhere, heart isn't everything and "Malice" will be able to use his kickboxing to slow down that footwork, kick by kick. Pencil me in for a McKenzie knock out win but except it to be hard fought the whole way through.

"The Bad Boy Of Figureskat" Chez Michaels vs. Shawn "JoJo" Geissen

Cruiserweight

I am assuming Michaels is meant to be known as "The Bad Boy of Figureskating" which would usually be hilarious enough to make me support him for the win straight up but his opponent, "JoJo" Geissen, is a freakin' beast. Michaels is a great kickboxer, don't get me wrong, but Geissen is too and his boxing is red hot too. A dangerous combination. Size shouldn't be too much of an issue but if having a huge striking advantage wasn't enough, Geissen has the potential to take it down and choke it out too so there's just too much going for him to ignore despite being 3 losses in a row with 4K. Time for "JoJo" to turn his form around and claim a KO win I think!

Andrzej Gajewski vs. Alha "The Prince Of Arabia" Dhin

Lightweight. Co-Main Event!

I am sensing something sensational going down in the co-main event. Gajewski will be confident his outstanding striking skills will see him through with another KO under his belt but "Prince of Arabia" Dhin will be revelling in his underdog status as he isn't to be discounted thanks to some impressive submission grappling skills. Gajewski is the shorter man, limiting his reach and giving Dhin a little space to move which will the much lighter and potentially more agile Dhin will use to keep out of range and pick his moment to go down. To the ground that is, you dirty beggars. Unfortunately for Dhin his morale is shot though Gajewski's tendency to go the distance means as the rounds go by the "Prince" may well gain some confidence and certainly will gain more opportunities to grapple so I am tipping him to score a submission victory.

Gaspar "The Weight" Saroa vs. Krystian "Wojna" Wojnasiewicz

Middleweight. Main Event!

Main event time features "The Weight" Saroa against "The Alphabet" Wojnasiewicz. His friends call him "Wojna" and I will be too for the rest of this preview! "Wojna" is undefeated after 5 fights thanks to a well rounded skillset which relies heavily on knock out ability whereas his opponent, "The Weight" is all about grabbing limbs and tearing them off. As an ex-champ, Saroa has plenty of experience in tough fights but this is going to be a real test of his abilities as "Wojna" is an exceptional specimen with exceptional taste in music and for this alone I rate him to score a KO as I don't think Saroa has the striking defense to avoid the fury of "The Weight".

And that's all she wrote boys and girls so make sure you get your spunky selves into Amsterdam's The Beer Garden for a huge night of thrills, spills and if something goes very wrong some kills! I can hardly wait.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13448855734K-40.jpg

LIGHT IT, DON'T FIGHT IT!!! Ganja here! Same as always! If I wasn't so handsome, you might even get tired of me. Four Kings brought it's talent to the 209 Arena, where we hosted one of the best shows yet. There's nothing like 21,209 screaming fans, good thing they give me headphones. It was something out of this world. Every main card fight ended in a knockout, heavyweights aren't the only ones with power here in Four Kings. This fight features our newly crowned Middleweight champion, Jorge Aquino. This guy has made history in his short time at Four Kings. After an exciting debut in the promotion, he got a title shot and wasted no time in dismantling the former champion. The main event wasn't the most exciting however, this whole event seemed worthy of being named "The Big One". We saw the biggest names, the biggest arena, and the biggest bitch I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, that lady was huge! But enough of Ganja's pace consuming introductions, you came here for a mind-bending recap. Fortunately, that's what I'm paid to do.

Main Event:

Jorge "The Damager" Aquino (9-0) Vs. Iso Fedex (7-3)

AQUINO!!! I feel like this is it folks. Aquino has to prove he didn't win a fluke. Many sport writers belive a champion isn't a champion until he defends his belt. The task was not an easy one however, Aquino faced Iso Fedex. The former champion and the man who knocked Zorba The Greek out cold to win the belt. Both men are strikers, it's not rocket science as to where the match would take place. Many fans wondered if Fedex's power would overcome Aquino's speed and technique. Well, we sort of got the answer. Fedex came out in his usual aggressive manner and tried to take the champ down. Aquino stuffed the takedown and countered with a sharp leg kick. Legs kicks proved to be the end of Fedex. The challenger continued to charge forward, relentlessly trying to take the champion down. He was met with the great takedown defense of Aquino along with on of his crisp leg kicks. After testing the range with a jab, Aquino charged in with a flurry of hooks. Hearing the leather smash into Fedex's chin time after time, made me sick. I haven't seen someone land a combination of power punches like that, especially not hooks. Fedex fell to the canvas face first after eating every single punch. The ref had to dive onto Fedex's back to keep him from taking anymore punishment. Okay, so it wasn't a fluke. My bad.

Jorge Aquino wins via TKO (Punches) in 0:44 of round one.

Co-Main Event:

Harald "The Viking Warrior" Friedricksen (8-1) Vs. Liha Tuukka (7-1)

HEAVY!!! Just as the capitalized words say! These two heavyweights seem to be destroying all opposition in their division. It was only a matter of time before they met. Each man has only tasted defeat once but that's about to change. It's already changed, I'm just really late with this recap. Anyways, the grappler versus the striker. A match we've seen for years now, sometimes the striker gets submitted, other times the grappler gets knocked out. This one would surely decide who's next in line to challenge the winner of the Heavyweight Tournament. It's no surprise Tuukka tried to get the immediate takedown. After getting stuffed he made the stupid decision of standing with a monster like Friedricksen. Tuukka continued his sloppy standup but it was easily avoided by his opponent who then countered with sharp leg and body kicks. Once Friedricksen threw his deadly high kick, I knew this one was coming to an end. He missed the first one and kept on his attack. After a brief exchange in which both fighters got tagged, Friedricksen came out on top and landed a massive left high kick. Tuukka collapsed like a sack of ganja and it was all over! Just like that!

Harald Friedricksen wins via KO (Head Kick) in 0:59 of round one.

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale (9-0) Vs. Carlos "The Rock" Rahman (8-3)

BOW DOWN!!! The rematch we've all been waiting for! Retale is an unstoppable force, so far. He's battered all the big names in his division and hopes to continued his undisputed reign. The former champion, Carlos Rahman has tasted defeat by Retale before, in fact, it costed him his belt. Rahman had to climb back up the ladder and prove that he deserved another shot at the title. After another setback loss and a huge comeback win, he manage to prove just that. While Rahman was gone, Retale was also busy at work. The champion defended his title twice, both via big knock outs. This one settled who is the true king of the lightweight division. Retale was amazing in this fight. There's a certain saying: "If you beat a man once, you can beat him twice." Retale proved that saying correct. He dominated Rahman where he is weakest, in the clinch. Retale has world class wrestling but proved his Muay Thai is in top form. He clinched at the beginning of each round and kept Rahman against the cage for the remainder. Retale battered the challenger with punches, knees, and elbows. All the ingredients for a Muay Thai salad! Rahman did little against the onslaught, but what could he do. His speciality is Boxing, as in from the outside. He didn't have the energy or skill to put up much of a fight. After three grueling rounds, I begged the match to be stopped. Retale proved he is the legitimate champion twice now, there's no need for Rahman to take that kind of punishment. Rahman was out of his feet throughout the fight, but he refused to give up. The fourth round began just like the others, Retale was pressuring his opponent and refused to let him breather. Rahman gave up about have way into the fourth. Retale set up the knockout blow with a few elbows before landing that massive knee that put the challenger's lights out. Retale showed mercy however, he back off his unconscious opponent instead of landing anymore unnecessary shots. What a gentleman....

Retale wins via TKO (Knee) in 1:51 of round four.

"Raven" Ricardo Leroix (7-4) Vs. Harry "Heracles" Nak (8-3)

COMEBACK!!! Both these fighters don't have impressive records, but when it comes to fighting, they can make the experience count. Both men participated in the Heavyweight Tournament, losing in the first round. No doubt this match would put them back into the limelight and out of the loser's circle. The former champion, Harry Nak is known for his excellent Boxing and great wrestling skills. He can keep the match on it's feet, but can also finish the fight on the ground. Ricardo Leriox is a bit unknown. He's only fought in the Four Kings once but made quite the impression by knocking out a former champion. This fight was expected to be a stand up war and neither man failed to deliver. Harry Nak surprised everyone with that takedown early in the first. He managed to win the round with his aggression and control. He relentlessly attacked his opponent with submissions and was constantly looking for a better position. He got a nasty gash, though. He quickly learn to respect Leroix's power. The second round was in Leroix's favor. He dominates the stand up game and made Harry Nak look like a child. Leroix landed a nasty combinations of kick and punches on the former champion, seemingly at will. He battered his opponent for the whole three minutes, opening the gash even more. Harry Nak looked like a bloody mess by the end of the second, he pushed through the pain and showed his true spirit. Sadly, every man has a breaking point and the third round proved to be his. Nak tried to take the fight to the canvas once more but didn't have the strength or energy. Leroix defended his takedown attempts and continued to land his punishing strikes. Nak's hands eventually fell and he was met with a monster uppercut that knocked him out cold. Nak showed heart but spirit alone doesn't win fights...

Ricardo Leroix wins via KO (Punch) in 1:23 of round three.

Rakastaja "Thunder" Nurminen (20-5) Vs. Dimas "The Surprise" Boykiy (5-4)

GANJA!!! Ahhh, the classics. Nurminen is one of the oldest and most experienced fighters here in Four Kings. It surprises he continues to fight, the man has accomplished everything. He's been the champion, beat the best of his time and was inducted into the hall of fame. What else could he want? The old lion doesn't want to hang up the gloves just yet though. After two setback knockout losses, he's looking to climb the ladder for another shot at gold. He was giving a "Surprise" indeed. He met the young, up and comer, Dimas Boykiy. The vicious striker who recently joined the Four King family. The man is 1-1 in the promotion and certainly wanted to make an impression. He was paired up with a legend, unfortunately. These guys came out banging! They got into a brutal exchange that had both men landing big shots. Nurminen seemed to be the most aggressive. He continuously came forward and looked to pressure the younger fighter. Boykiy crumbled to one of the former champ's combinations but quickly got back on his feet. Boykiy wasn't a punching bag however, he fought back with his arsenal of sharp kicks. Nurminen was taken down for a seconds but Boykiy decided against the ground game, that might've been his only chance. Once they were back on the feet, Nurminen was pouncing away. He pressed forward with a flurry of punches. Boykiy was forced to step back, he made the mistake of letting his guard down. Nurminen landed a huge hook that knocked him on his ass! The former champ followed with more strikes until the red had no choice but to stop the bout.

Rakastaja Nurminen wins via KO (Punch) in 1:40 of round one.

Prelims:

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels (9-2) Vs. "Dangerous" Dan McGrew (8-5)

Bobby Lee Daniels wins via TKO (Punches) in 4:21 of round two.

Vadim Kalashnikov (6-2) Vs. Marcus "Animal" Brandao (8-1)

Vadim Kalashnikov wins via KO (Flying Knee) in 3:41 of round one.

"The Real" Erkki Vieri (5-0) Vs. Benjamin "Big Ben" Rosalia (6-2)

Erkki Vieri wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:59 of round one.

Rory "Lionheart" Lyons (5-1) Vs. Leonidas "The Phenom" Sheynauvah (8-3)

Rory Lyons wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 3:28 of round one.

Fusion Drone (6-4) Vs. "The Dog" Uche Mohammed (9-2)

Fusion Drone wins via Submission (Arm Bar) in 2:46 of round one.

Wow! One of the best events I've ever been to. The atmosphere, the weed and the bitches really brought the fight together. Ganja better get home and rest his head, everything is spinning. Ganja check ya later, keep your lungs full and your minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations to the Captain!

For those not in the know, which as far as I know is everyone but me and the boss, Ganja is taking a holiday on an undisclosed Caribbean island to perfect the perfect strain of what he calls 'ἀποκάλυψις' as it will apparently result in a world ending revelation that likely requires your 3rd eye to need to wear contact lenses.

While he is being the botanist I shall be unleashed upon the writing duties for 4K. Previews will not be forthcoming in the near future, only reviews, however the reviews will endeavour to give the back story on the fighters involved much in the same way the preview would have, the only difference will be that there's not likely to be any predictions as I shall already know the result!

I'll write a preview this evening for the next event but, unless something changes, from next week it shall switch to this format.

Peace.

• Upvote 3

Would you consider falling unconsious to the floor after a head kick from a guy named Kalashnikov being an achievement?

is this guy named Kalashnikov the same guy with only 1 win by head kick and its against a woeful/feeble/abysmal/brown? :bangin:

• Upvote 1

4K.43 : Your Face, My Fist! PREVIEW

A very good evening to all of the Kings out there, whether you be currently reigning or still awaiting your chance to usurp the crown. K-Rad here in what will be the last official preview for some time as I have been asked to move into Ganja's rather flamboyant tie-dyed shoes after he took the place of Osama Bin Laden on the US Government's most wanted list and has been forced to go to ground until either the heat dies down or the US military carpet bombs enough Pakistani civilians that they manage to wing him with some stray shrapnel. As it stands, 4K.43 is shaping up to be a great event, despite the lack of title challenges, and it reminds me some what of a pickup line I always found to be successful with the ladies: "You. Me. My bed. Your arse". The offer they can't refuse. Now to take your mind off of the kinds of women I am known to associate with, let's take a look at this week's lineup:

Gabriel Salwa vs. Homie Stockton

Cruiserweight

This is possible the best card that's ever been featured that lacks a title fight. The quality of the fighters is phenomenal and the first fight of the main event, Salwa vs. Stockton is a prime example of this. Salwa has only lost the once in his 7 appearances and his outstanding standup game has allowed him to dominate those wins through knockout. Stockton for his part has a much more mixed record but the excitement he generates in his fights, win or lose, justifies the hype that surrounds him. From a ground point of view the two men are both capable and well matched however Stockton, despite quality Thai boxing, is definitely the underdog in the striking department. What Stockton does have on his side is height and weight but against Salwa's proven history of quick fire 1st round knock outs I am expecting him to take an early nap tonight. I am also tipping Salwa because he is Polish, yet his name does not make me feel like I am a dyslexic epileptic trying to read Shakespeare through a kaleidoscope.

Wolverine "Admantium jaw" Warpath vs. Karol "Finisher" Cropp

Heavyweight

The action doesn't slack off in the slightest as the heavyweight bout between one of my ex-OC favourites, "Admantium Jaw" Warpath and "Finisher" Cropp prepares to get underway. The former was a force to be reckoned with at OC, going undefeated and carrying on with a successful debut at 4K before being stopped for the 1st time by Tuuka in 4K.37. Keen to make amends, the heavy hitting, submission savvy giant is taking on a man who is undefeated and, on paper most certainly, appears to have a distinct advantage. Cropp is a man with a future, mark my words, and with boxing to meet Warpath's, an arsenal of other skills that surpass his opponents, and a physique that is up to the task this guy is scary. What I am most excited about in this fight is that it features two men who are clearly natural strikers but who can surprise opponents again and again with their slick ground moves. Assuming jaws hold out long enough, expect a potential fight of the night here, but whether they do or don't I am tipping Cropp to take the win, most likely via a late fight knock out.

Stefan "Hast Du'n Problem?" Hentschel vs. Ricky Lee

Lightweight

Whilst we're on the topic of fighters looking to redeem themselves, here is the ultimate do-or-die matchup as two men who have struggled for form recently, "Hast" Hentschel and Lee, look to turn it all around and get back on the winning track. Hentschel started promisingly, his solid varied background allowing him to go 6 in a row without loss but it all changed in his last two appearances, both of which saw him knocked out. Lee for his part is equally skilled but never had the run of form that allowed him to get too cocky, despite losing 3 of his last 4, two of those have been via decisions which saw him awarded Fight Of The Night honours. The two men are well matched and I struggle to pick a winner as I am expecting this fight to be tight and go to a decision so just for giggles pencil me in for a draw.

Zorba "Minotaur" The Greek vs. Ed Gein

Middleweight. Co-Main Event!

The co-main event features two of 4K's favourite sons, both of which have devastating knockout power. "Minotaur" The Greek is the former champ, winning the title twice, losing it on each occasion and failing in his last bid to reclaim it. Gein is yet to challenge for a title and his relatively lacklustre skillset has deceived more than a few opponents, all of whom who have woken up to see Gein's arm being raised as the winner. The Greek is the slightly heavier man which will support his wrestling advantage and most likely resulting in a fight which takes place standing over each round. This shouldn't be a problem for Gein who is capable in most dimensions of standup but I think he may have met his match tonight as "Minotaur" is known for his brutal boxing abilities and I would think he has the mojo to turn out Gein's lights.

Kane "Killa" Kilburn vs. "Snoop Lion" Calvin Broadus

Middleweight. Main Event!

Hey Broadus! Millen wants a rematch! Don't make him come all the way to Amsterdam for some sort of superfight shenanigans. Cos he'll do it. "Snoop Lion" Broadus has recently moved to 4K from LA based Cornell Cage Fighting where he made a name for himself tearing through a list of regular fixtures and veterans, notably through the use of up close and personal Thai style boxing. "Killa" Kilburn for his part has an incredibly long list of fights for such a young fighter and with his exceptional Thai boxing and grappling abilities it is easy to see how most of those fights have resulted in wins. Kilburn may find himself unable to work a high kicking game due to Broadus' huge 20cm height advantage but he may be able to aim lower and slow "Snoop Lion" down. It is tough to say who will win this as both men are quality but I am going to tip Broadus to take out the KO as he has shown previously, even against one of my own boys (though only to a hard fought decision which the announcers predicted in favour of my guy! Jerk judges!) that he really knows how to work his height to maximise his boxing skills and this makes him very dangerous indeed.

That's it for now boys and girls, make sure you turn out early at The Beer Garden in Amsterdam as those 5000 or so tickets are going to be snapped up quicker the last copy of 50 Shades Of Grey at your mum's book club meeting. K-Rad is out!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

4K.45: Refuse To Fall! REVIEW

Welcome back sports fans! K-Rad here, being broken in for his first ever 4K recap writeup. It's my first time, be gentle. Unfortunately for you guys I am still busier than a one armed bricklayer in Baghdad so it won't be as lengthy as I'd like, something my girlfriends have a tendency to complain about before I lock them in the crawlspace of my house. Then they tend to complain about being locked in the crawlspace of my house. Whiners. Anyhow, loads of big names on the card, heaps of massive knock outs, not a lot of time to tell you about them so let's get down to the nitty gritty:

Liha Tuukka vs. "The Dog" Uche Mohammed

Heavyweight

The first of 3 heavyweight bouts on the main card kicked off with Tuukka taking on "The Dog" Mohammed. Stylistically these two men were quite well matched, mixed martial artists with a strong wrestling background, howevr Mohammed had 15cm and around 60lbs on his opponent and was expected to be very dangerous in a fight he needed to win in order to end a two fight losing streak he began when he lost his title to the mighty Quintana. Unfortunately for "The Dog", it wasn't to be. Mohammed started well in a closely contested first round, seizing the initiative with a couple of good takedowns and bringing the fight in close with the clinch but Tuukka never looked uncomfortable, boxing well and showing good skills in order to roll with the punches and adjust to the changes in levels. Tuukka continued this form in the 2nd round, getting the better of Mohammed despite the latter being the aggressor and scoring with more takedowns. This set the stage for a final round that would determine the winner and it was all one way traffic in favour of Tuukka as he stepped up his aggression and cut Mohammed with a nice 1-2 combination as Mohammed tired. Pushing the advantage, Tuukka clinched up and wailed on "The Dog" for the remainder of the round, easily influencing the judges to score in his favour and taking the decision win 29:28 unanimously.

Vadim Kalashnikov vs. Carlos "Bam Bam" Quintana

Heavyweight

A highly anticipated bout was up next with Kalashnikov entering the cage for his 2nd fight with 4K and his 2nd fight with an ex-OC prodigy in a row. The former 4K champ "Bam Bam" was looking to redeem himself after losing the title in his last appearance against Rogers but despite having a 50lbs weight advantage and the grappling upperhand, the striking of Kalashnikov was just too extreme. Kalashnikov mixed up kicks with punches to keep Quintana unsteady and within 30 seconds the blood began to flow from a Kalashnikov hook. A minute later this cut was opened further thanks to a solid cross as Kalashnikov wore away at Quintana's speed and conditioning with an impressive low kicking game. From here on in it was all bad news for "Bam Bam" as he was cut further twice in the next minute, leaving the cage spattered with gore and forcing the doctor to intervene at 2:16 of round 1 as Kalashnikov was awarded the TKO victory and Quintana was abandoned by his management team, forced to exist as a free agent and likely into an early retirement.

Rory "Lionheart" Lyons VS. Michael Fybra

Cruiserweight

It was time for the cruisers to step up when two very capable and very popular fighters, "Lionheart" Lyons and Fybra went toe-to-toe. Lyons has shown excellent submission grappling skills in the past, supported by an underrated boxing game but Fybra definitely held the standup advantage thanks to some great kickboxing. Unfortunately for Fybra however, despite aggressively seeking to slow Lyons down with plenty of aggressive low kicks, he wasn't able to do enough and "Lionheart" secured the takedown just inside the 2nd minute. From here Lyons, in side control, unleashed some big elbows which left Fybra bleeding. The ground and pound was just an appetiser though as Lyons looked to soften Fybra up for the submission finish which he eventually managed to secure thanks to a takedown straight off the bell in the 2nd round. Fybra did well to defend for a long time against the quality GNP and grappling of Lyons but in the end he just wasn't able to effectively neutralise the threat of the higher ranked grappler and was submitted via triangle at 4:58 of round 2. So close to escape but in the choking game 2 seconds feels like a very long time. Those girlfriends of mine tell me that anyway.

"Raven" Ricardo Leroix vs. Marcus "Animal" Brandao

Heavyweight. Co-Main Event!

One of my favourite up and coming fighters from the old OverComing organisation was heavyweight "Animal" Brandao. His heavy fists and aggression made every fight a blast. However his transition to 4K has been less than smooth as he lost both of his first 2 fights and this, his 3rd, was against "Raven" Leroix, a fighter who has far superior skills across the board. Despite Brandao displaying good footwork and cutting Leroix early in the fight with a stiff straight right, it didn't take long for "Raven" to get into his groove and start giving some punishment back, returning the cutting favour a minute later with a big left. The action just kept on coming as both men went hell for leather but it was Leroix who was getting the best of it and once he rocked "Animal" 3.5 minutes in with a jab things started to deteriorate quickly for the latter fighter. Brandao came out firing in the 2nd, aware he needed to go hard or he'd be going home asleep but in the end it made no difference as Leroix slipped and dodged and 29 seconds into the 2nd round he dropped "Animal" with a heavy right and followed it up with a barrage of unanswered strikes to claim the TKO win.

"Mr. Hammerstorm" Tyler Richards vs. "Nro 3" Luu Viulu

Cruiserweight. TITLE FIGHT Main Event!

Two really top class fighterds of 4K met up in the main event when the current champ, "Mr. Hammerstorm" Richards took on "Nro 3" Viulu. The champ is capable across the board but his real strength lies in his ground game and his ability to get it there, skills shared by Viulu but to be completely honest, at this point of his career "Nro 3" was out of his league. With that said, Viulu was highly impressive in his attempts to snatch the title surviving nearly 4 entire rounds but only managing to land a handful of punches in that time as "Mr. Hammerstorm" worked him over with a vast array of different strikes from different positions, dominating the cage with clinches, takedowns, kicks, punches and most devastatingly ground and pound. When Richards secured the takedown early in the 4th round it bode poorly for the challenger as he wore blast after blast from Richards who managed to secure the mount. There was no longer anywhere for "Nro 3" to go and Richards rocked him with an elbow and ended it with a repeat of the same move at 3:58 of round 4, retaining his title and winning the bout via striking TKO.

And that's all she wrote boys and girls, I hope it was good for you. If not, try to break up with me. I hope you like confined spaces and mildew. Just saying. See you next time!

• Upvote 2