The Four Kings - Amsterdam

Dee

Uche Mohammed: I am back motherfuckers! Meaner, Stronger, Better than ever and even more willing to kick some ass. I am making my long awaited return and I pitty my current and future opponents as this time there's no stopping me. I'll bring joy to my fans when I step into my cage with the banner of my organisation flying high in a quest to recapture my belt. To all of the heavyweights out there... get ready...

• Upvote 2

Keep an eye on tonight's event. The 265+ division standings will be rewritten once again with 4 great match ups. Brandao is hoping to make a strong statement and put the fear back into the minds of his present and future opponents. So many good fights in that division! Plus two other weight division title matches on top of that, what a night!

Two of my top fighters are fighting tonight, Brandao and Rahman. I'm stressed out :P

• Upvote 1

looking forward to this event especially the HW matches. it would be interesting to see who will come out on top and become roger's first challenge as a champ. however, im not very excited for this card's main event. no offence, but im 100% sure that aquino gets this one, adding another KO win on his already impressive record lol. :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w22.jpg

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels:

"I just come from that red street where I do my pre-weight-in sweating, lotta fun boys. But I got a few words for "Dangerous", yeah right, Dan McGrew. I done it before, I'll do it again, I'ma punch you to death until you die. I'ma gonna be buck naked in a bar wasted outta my head wit my boy Hammerstorm Richards by the time that Aguuno joker is gettin a free win aganst that can-ass whatta-fuck-is-his-name-anyway-dude. I was drunk when we fought, I wanna rematch with that, htat, whre tha fuck is teh cap fo this bottle. Fuck! As I said, gonna get ma tittie back soon!"

• Upvote 2

"I just come from that red street where I do my pre-weight-in sweating, lotta fun boys. But I got a few words for "Dangerous", yeah right, Dan McGrew. I done it before, I'll do it again, I'ma punch you to death until you die. I'ma gonna be buck naked in a bar wasted outta my head wit my boy Hammerstorm Richards by the time that Aguuno joker is gettin a free win aganst that can-ass whatta-fuck-is-his-name-anyway-dude. I was drunk when we fought, I wanna rematch with that, htat, whre tha fuck is teh cap fo this bottle. Fuck! As I said, gonna get ma tittie back soon!"

Aahahaha priceless! Punching people to death until they die is pretty epic stuff.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w22.jpg

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels:

I really don't know how to respond to this, so I'll just +1 it and keep it movingsmile.gif

Brandao & Rahman both lost. My best fighters turning out to be duds. Back to the drawing board to fill a few holes and they will be back. I wont give up on them yet!

You lost to two of the better managers in the game -- nothing to be down on yourself about. Now, back in the saddle with you, guyboxing.gif

• Upvote 2

You lost to two of the better managers in the game -- nothing to be down on yourself about. Now, back in the saddle with you, guyboxing.gif

This! You were outclassed in both those fights and yet you still put up one helluva fight against Kalashnikov... nothing to be ashamed about there. You are swimming in deep water full of sharks is all... you just need to put on your sharksuit and dive back into it. You will be back in no time.

• Upvote 2

so, its mr. viking warrior friedricksen after all. captain america vs. thor wannabe lets get it on! :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b22.jpg

I am no Thor wannabe, as you say, but I am happy to accept challenge of fighting you for the world title. You are a worthy opponent and will present the greatest challenge I have ever faced to date. Vanquishing you would be the highlight of my career. Congratulations on winning the title. It was an amazing fight. Good luck to you, Captain America. I hope we can make an equally amazing fight for the fans.

Intriguing fight. Good luck to both of you.

Thanks Disney. I am quite apprehensive about this fight truth be told. (This is me an not Harald). Rodgers is a beast, his manager is kick ass and I highly doubt I am up to the task. Especially considering that he just handed your guy his ass, I am even more dubious of my odds in this fight. That said, I fully intend to try for the monster upset and see if I can finally bring championship gold home for my camp. I have been in four previous title fights and lost every one of them. Maybe fifth time is the charm. :P

Thanks Disney. I am quite apprehensive about this fight truth be told. (This is me an not Harald). Rodgers is a beast, his manager is kick ass and I highly doubt I am up to the task. Especially considering that he just handed your guy his ass, I am even more dubious of my odds in this fight. That said, I fully intend to try for the monster upset and see if I can finally bring championship gold home for my camp. I have been in four previous title fights and lost every one of them. Maybe fifth time is the charm. :P

i personally think that Friedricksen is a tough task to handle and a real threat to anyone at HW division. skillwise he may not look good on paper but with his granite chin and one punch(or should i say kick?) knockout power im pretty sure he has the right tools to become the champ. just not against rogers. unfortunately for him rogers has the skills, hiddens, and sliders to destroy anyone standing in front of him :boxing:.(just ignore that last part of this post lol. i love friedricksen)

• Upvote 2

Whatever you do, don't base your chances on my fight -- there are so many variables that goes into how any fight might play out; dice rolls, game planning, hiddens, etc..

The good managers figure out which 'buttons to push' to sway a fight their way. I've won most of my fights in this game through sheer brute force, but I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve and I'll use them when I have to. I think you'll probably fare better than you imagined when this fight is over.

• Upvote 2

Mini Interview with Jorge Aquino – 4Kingstv.com

By Chip Mercer: Contributing Staff Writer

Watching Jorge Aquino tear through the ranks of the world of Tycoon MMA is akin to watching him tear through his opposition: He does both with an almost complete disregard for his life or his opponents'. Watching him train with the same tireless ferocity and abandon that he fights is a lesson in anarchy, however; listening to him speak takes total concentration—he speaks in calculated, hushed tones and with a very thick New York accent. I caught up with Jorge at the infamous Golden Harvest Gym in London, to try to learn exactly what makes this man tick, but I ended up leaving with more questions unanswered than when I arrived.

First things first, who gave you the handle "The Damager"?

My mother did. She said her marriage and household was a paradise before I was born. She once told me that she knew from the moment I arrived in this world that everything she knew about parenting would become useless. She was absolutely right. I immediately challenged my father's authority and manhood from the time I could get around in my baby walker-- which drove him to drinking, which in turn drove him to being abusive towards me. But, beating on me is not the answer. You can't beat discipline and manners into a person like me, and I hated him for it. He died before I was old enough to beat his ass. I'd rather not talk any more about my personal life.

Fair enough. Tell us about your debut in 4 Kings.

I enjoyed it. Beating Bobby Lee Daniels was a big joy to me because he's a lush and a redneck. Plus, he is the poster boy for Four Kings and a Four Kings HOF'er. I told Dee Early and Dead Disney that I wanted to dump this org on its skull, so I had to make a statement by slapping the shit out of Bobby Lee. He's an Alabama hillbilly, so of course he doesn't learn too quickly. I understand that he wants some more torment.

You mean a rematch? Yes, he does. He said, and I quote, "I was drunk when we fought, I wanna rematch with that, htat, whre tha fuck is teh cap fo this bottle. Fuck! As I said, gonna get ma tittie back soon!"

What the fuck? Yeah, he was drunk alright (holds up both fists) from these. He was guzzling down these two bottles of 190 proof Everclear for two rounds. When I rocked him in the first round he let out a little whimper—he sounded like a little puppy left out in the rain—and I knew he wasn't going to fight back. Bullies never do, and I motherfuckin' HATE bullies.

Did he hurt you at all? How hard does Bobby Lee hit?

How light is a feather?

Seriously, his strikes were like my little sweet daughter's face—they made me smile. From now on, we'll call him Muhammad Bobby Lee: Floats like a butterfly, stings like a butterfly.

Editor's note: The rest of this interview will be published at a later date. Stay tuned mellow.gif

• Upvote 2

Whatever you do, don't base your chances on my fight -- there are so many variables that goes into how any fight might play out; dice rolls, game planning, hiddens, etc..

The good managers figure out which 'buttons to push' to sway a fight their way. I've won most of my fights in this game through sheer brute force, but I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve and I'll use them when I have to. I think you'll probably fare better than you imagined when this fight is over.

this. very well said man.

MMA Amsterdam television interview.

Hans van der Struijk: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show. I am Hans van der Struijk and today I will be interviewing Harald "The Viking Warrior" Friedricksen. This self proclaimed ravager has come to Amsterdam looking to carve his name into the history books as his viking ancestors did 1000 years ago. Since coming to 4 Kings in Amsterdam he has laid low two top tier contenders in under a minute. One of them was was the former Overcoming Super-Heavyweight champion. No one can doubt that this guy brings it. The question then remains, can he stand up to "Captain America" Steve Rodgers?

Harald, thank you for coming on the show.

Harald "The Viking Warrior" Friedricksen: (with his mixture of Swedish and New Yorker accent) Thank you, Hans. It was my pleasure.

Hans: You have made a huge splash here is Amsterdam, both in Untouchable Fight League and now at 4 Kings. What happened over at the UFL? You had beaten two of their top contenders and then suddenly left despite still having fights on your contract. What was that about?

Harald: That had nothing to do with me. I was looking forward to fighting for the title over there, but for whatever reason, the management in UFL decided that they were going to focus on their younger fighters and all those who had fighter registration ID of lower than 165,000 would be released from their contracts. I think it was folly. It had to hurt their credibility and the fan base almost certainly was greatly diminished.

But whatever the reasons for the decision I and more than a fair amount of other top draws were summarily discharged and became free agents. I was uncertain what I was going to do. I was still living in New York at the time and began courting the local organizations there, but Mr. Dee Early sent me a contract offer that was simply too sweet to turn down.

I looked into the 4 Kings organization thoroughly to make sure that they had integrity and were not looking to simply boost their ratings and put me up against world class wrestlers all the time or something. But it looked like the organization was on the level and Mr. Early has always been a class act. So I took the deal.

Hans: What about NEI? What happened with them?

Harald: Well, that was pretty much everything that 4 Kings isn't. The talent pool over there was rather shallow at the bottom and middle range but the top third or so was stacked. I had only fought a few times and was ranked near the top. There were no realistic prospects for me to fight. If I fought lower ranked guys it would look like I was... what is word? Cherry picking. But fighting the top ranked guys at that point in my career would have been suicide.

Then to make matters worse when I and other talked with the management about it it got worse. He did not bring more low to mid tier guys for the newer fighters to face. Instead he bought out a failing org in Amsterdam and brought all their top tier fighters over. The competition rapidly got unrealistic. Many of those guys I could now beat but at that point it would have been hopeless.

So I finished my contract and left for greener pastures. That's when I joined UFL. Unfortunately that did not work out so well, as I have already discussed. So here I am.

Hans: You started using this viking persona and press releases containing snippets from medieval writings and so one when you came to 4 Kings. Why the sudden theatricality?

Harald: (chuckles for a moment before continuing with a big grin on his face) Well, in the late 60's and 70's Mohammad Ali started talking a lot of trash and making crazy statements and so on. The end result was that the sport of boxing saw a marked increase in fighter pay.

People wanted to see Ali get what was coming to him for running his mouth like that and so on. He got people watching the sport more. Got them talking about him. Even now, how famous is that man?

Ali was a brilliant self promoter. The fact that you can probably not name more than half a dozen of his contemporaries in the sport speaks for itself. So my goal with the viking theatrics is just a way of having fun and boosting viewership and attendance at the events.

Plus it's just fun.

Hans: OK, we have to break for commercial, when we return we will talk to Harald about his upcoming title fight and and what's next after that for him. See you after the break.

[The show breaks to commercial]

[i will post the second part later today or early tomorrow]

• Upvote 1

great interview disney and warwynd. if i have some time ill make one too. its great to see much activity in this thread. anyways the joint interview between the 2 fighters is a good idea!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I just got a hold of Bobby Lee Daniels' training regimen.

Don't attempt this unless you're a world class "athlete" like Bobby Lee.bigshock.gif

Note:The fun starts around 1:20 in.

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/7548/Idiot-Chugs-190-Proof-Everclear

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b22.jpg

The commercial break over, MMA Amsterdam television interview continues...

Hans: Welcome back. We continue our interview with Harald "The Viking Warrior" Fredricksen. Harald, after coming to 4 Kings you beat first Marcus "the Animal" Brandao, former Super-heavyweight champion of Overcoming, in just 30 seconds. What were you thinking after that win?

Harald: Well, to be honest, I think I got a lucky shot in there on him. He was coming is a bit aggressive and I saw an opening and just took it. My kicks are deadly and he just ate a big one coming in and that set him up for the big finish. I imagine that next time we fight he will be more cautious. It will make for a much different fight.

Hans: Your next fight was against Liha Tuukka, a former top contender in the 4 Kings Super-heavyweight division. He was also one of the best wrestlers you have ever been in the cage with. Yet again you finished him in under a minute. Were you thinking after that fight that you would be getting the title shot?

Harald: I knew that I was ranked number one in the division, even higher then the champion, but I didn't think I would be getting the shot at the title yet. I figured that the management of 4 Kings would want me to fight another top contender before the title shot, but Mr. Early contacted me and offered the fight. Who am I to say no, right? (chuckles)

Hans: So now you have the title shot against "Captain America" Steve Rodgers. What are your thoughts on this fight?

Harald: This is without a doubt the toughest fight I have ever faced in my entire life. The champion has shown that he is one tough son of a bitch. No offense to Mr. Rodgers mother, of course. He is a worthy champion, and I have my work cut out for me.

I think that the only way I can win this one is to finish it early. I cannot afford to stay in the pocket with him for the duration of a championship fight. Every second the fight lasts is another chance for him to finish the fight.

This fight will not go the distance. One way or the other someone is taking a nap. I plan on making it be him.

Hans: If you win the title?

Harald: When I win the title... I'm going to Disney World!

Hans: (Laughs) OK, well that is all the time we have folks. Don't miss this fight it should be a war! Thank you for being on the show, Harald and good luck.

Harald: Thank you for having me, Hans.

[The end credits roll and the picture fades out]