• ACME - St. Petersburg
    • Cold Blooded Killers
    • SteelPenn
    • DILLIGAF
    • Bloodsport Alliance
    • xXx
    • JMFC
    • Rennegade Warriors

Mike asked me to post the threads so here you go.

Someone please link up all the nominees and make a post with that.

I got everyone I could but there's a limit to 20 options for the poll, so keep that in mind.

I've also skipped self-nominations where I saw them.

yes, i voted for tfp...mostly, cuz i'm in it lol...but a lot of it cuz i just don't really see where anyone else was much better. i mean, i really don't see a clear cut "winner" here. sure u can go by just ranks but that's dumb. there would be no need for a vote. u could go by numbers, but then u just need more members. so why tfp?

-we take tough fights in tough orgs

-we take short notice fights

-we don't feed each other' fighters

-we're very helpful

-we're very active in community

-our gym system is second to none

actually...that doesn't look all that appealing or unique looool.

It's an irrelevant category as it is now because you're right, it's impossible to determine who the best is. In my opinion, the best way to actually vote on this is not allow managers to vote for their own alliance. If we all had to vote for someone else, it would have some validity because it would be based on the feedback of your peers.

I just edited my vote and actually voted for another alliance.

It's an irrelevant category as it is now because you're right, it's impossible to determine who the best is. In my opinion, the best way to actually vote on this is not allow managers to vote for their own alliance. If we all had to vote for someone else, it would have some validity because it would be based on the feedback of your peers.

I just edited my vote and actually voted for another alliance.

how do u edit ur vote? i feel dirty cuz i voted for ours lol. but really, ur supposed to vote for who u think is the best...even if it's urself.

but i agree...altho i'm not a fan of any awards, period.

how do u edit ur vote? i feel dirty cuz i voted for ours lol. but really, ur supposed to vote for who u think is the best...even if it's urself.

but i agree...altho i'm not a fan of any awards, period.

these awards suck royal balls. You can't have honest voting from the public. The largest alliance has the capability of fixing any award they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

SteelPenn? Are you guys fucking serious LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!?

e. Changed my personal vote from FF to The Fighters Pit just becouse.

Please do not vote for us just because you dont want Steel Penn to win. I did the same thing. I changed my vote to my own alliance but then felt dirty so switched it back. If you think FinnFighters deserves the award, they deserve your vote and support.

Well, I was voting for ACME, but since I can't vote for my own alliance, I switched it to SteelPenn.

Not because I think they're the best. But your way to counter them fixing the vote, is to fix the vote? Please tell me how that solves anything...

• Downvote 1

Well, I was voting for ACME, but since I can't vote for my own alliance, I switched it to SteelPenn.

Not because I think they're the best. But your way to counter them fixing the vote, is to fix the vote? Please tell me how that solves anything...

NOW I CRY ENDLESSLY!

xXx is now backing The Fighters Pit! our votes will be changing as we all come here. Can't allow TSP to win alliance of the year due to sheer numbers!

This is typical of you Chuck. Go with something you beleive in like voting for your own alliance then jump ship and go somewhere else when you feel you can not win.

Is XXX your 3rd or 4th alliance now?

Your actions are disrespectful to not only The Steel Penn Alliance but to every member of your own alliance buy saying if we can't win we will support someone else.

Win or lose I ask every member of our group to support us no matter what. Win or lose we stick together.

I have been loyal to my alliance for three years now. You should try staying loyal to yours then maybe you would not have to change alliances every 7 months.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is typical of you Chuck. Go with something you beleive in like voting for your own alliance then jump ship and go somewhere else when you feel you can not win.

Is XXX your 3rd or 4th alliance now?

Your actions are disrespectful to not only The Steel Penn Alliance but to every member of your own alliance buy saying if we can't win we will support someone else.

Win or lose I ask every member of our group to support us no matter what. Win or lose we stick together.

I have been loyal to my alliance for three years now. You should try staying loyal to yours then maybe you would not have to change alliances every 7 months.

xXx is my second alliance actually, and the most honest one I've been apart of. At least I stay loyal to the community, and didn't pass off a crap supplement as high quality! Not to mention the fact that PM's, that I still have somewhere, you and I had exchanged during my time with TSP have you saying fuck the rest of TSP I'm here to make money. All over my gym and your black belt. Do you even remember why I left your alliance? It was because you admitted to me that you were ripping people off in the game with your supplement, and then you tried to do the same to your own alliance members behind their backs with the gym I was running for TSP. If that's loyalty then sir consider me un-loyal til the end! Ever wonder why when I left TSP I instantly had an alliance of 15 former TSP members? Now I imagine there'll be some crazy comment typical of you in response to this. I don't look at this as "jumping ship" on my own alliance when we, as an alliance, were in agreement that we'd be willing to vote for another WORTHY alliance to this award to ensure TSP didn't win it. That says something to me...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

xXx is my second alliance actually, and the most honest one I've been apart of. At least I stay loyal to the community, and didn't pass off a crap supplement as high quality! Not to mention the fact that PM's, that I still have somewhere, you and I had exchanged during my time with TSP have you saying fuck the rest of TSP I'm here to make money. All over my gym and your black belt. Do you even remember why I left your alliance? It was because you admitted to me that you were ripping people off in the game with your supplement, and then you tried to do the same to your own alliance members behind their backs with the gym I was running for TSP. If that's loyalty then sir consider me un-loyal til the end! Ever wonder why when I left TSP I instantly had an alliance of 15 former TSP members? Now I imagine there'll be some crazy comment typical of you in response to this. I don't look at this as "jumping ship" on my own alliance when we, as an alliance, were in agreement that we'd be willing to vote for another WORTHY alliance to this award to ensure TSP didn't win it. That says something to me...

Wow Chuck your lies are getting worse now. You where in an alliance before mine correct? Then mine? correct?, then Reach correct? now XXX thats 4 right? And this is your first lie. All the rest are lies also, I did buy a nutritional company that had 130 products advertized as one 159 three years ago but as soon as I took it over we straightened it out at once. And for the record that was me and Cal your alliance mate that fixed it all so Im sure he will say I was straight up in trying to fix that.

I understand that this is all you really have to come at me with so you did you best. The biz deal we made over the gym ended becouse you are an ass who could not listen. I am partners with MANY managers in this game and have Never had a problem with any of the past or current but you Chuck, maybe there all wrong for saying Im a good partner over the past three years and your right.

The rest of your crap your saying is lies. Any member of my alliance that knows me know I am loyal to them till the end.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow Chuck your lies are getting worse now. You where in an alliance before mine correct? Then mine? correct?, then Reach correct? now XXX thats 4 right? And this is your first lie. All the rest are lies also, I did buy a nutritional company that had 130 products advertized as one 159 three years ago but as soon as I took it over we straightened it out at once. And for the record that was me and Cal your alliance mate that fixed it all so Im sure he will say I was straight up in trying to fix that.

I understand that this is all you really have to come at me with so you did you best. The biz deal we made over the gym ended becouse you are an ass who could not listen. I am partners with MANY managers in this game and have Never had a problem with any of the past or current but you Chuck, maybe there all wrong for saying Im a good partner over the past three years and your right.

The rest of your crap your saying is lies. Any member of my alliance that knows me know I am loyal to them till the end.

Ok first of all yes I was in an alliance before yours The Hawaiian Warriors then we were talked into joining your group, which has some great guys still in it btw, then we moved on and restarted The Hawaiian Warriors who eventually merged with MFS creating xXx. So by my count that's 2 alliances.

You were a partner or co-owner of that shady nutrition company long before you owned it, and to my knowledge you were fully aware of all activities it was up to. You denied it repeatedly in the forums until you finely came clean. Which I do believe was due to Cal Stryker. You know what happened with the gym, and don't want to admit it to your alliance. I understand that, but I did have a copy of those PM's somewhere on my comp I just might have to dig them up again. I showed them to Cal so I'm not the only one on the right side of the fence on that one, but whatever I can't speak for your other partners and I won't since I don't know who they are or their reputations.

That's pretty much all I need on you man. Shady business practices, and the want to even screw over your own alliance members. I will admit there are some good guys over there, but you're the figurehead and as long as that's the case TSP doesn't deserve the alliance of anything award.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

CGRace, you forgot to mention you're a member of the Northern Alliance and also the Triple Entente before that. You're a charlatan, trickster and down right fibber, have at you!

CGRace, you forgot to mention you're a member of the Northern Alliance and also the Triple Entente before that. You're a charlatan, trickster and down right fibber, have at you!

I don't speak pirate, BUT I think all those are compliments so thank you. Good day sir!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok first of all yes I was in an alliance before yours The Hawaiian Warriors then we were talked into joining your group, which has some great guys still in it btw, then we moved on and restarted The Hawaiian Warriors who eventually merged with MFS creating xXx. So by my count that's 2 alliances.

You were a partner or co-owner of that shady nutrition company long before you owned it, and to my knowledge you were fully aware of all activities it was up to. You denied it repeatedly in the forums until you finely came clean. Which I do believe was due to Cal Stryker. You know what happened with the gym, and don't want to admit it to your alliance. I understand that, but I did have a copy of those PM's somewhere on my comp I just might have to dig them up again. I showed them to Cal so I'm not the only one on the right side of the fence on that one, but whatever I can't speak for your other partners and I won't since I don't know who they are or their reputations.

That's pretty much all I need on you man. Shady business practices, and the want to even screw over your own alliance members. I will admit there are some good guys over there, but you're the figurehead and as long as that's the case TSP doesn't deserve the alliance of anything award.

OK Chuck I will leave it as you are an ass who can not even count the number of alliance you have been in.

Get anyone in this game to back you up and say in this forum that I did bad bisness with them as a Partner in any company. Ill bet you cant.... Then Ill get 5 of my partners that are more credible and playing long then you who are known by most all to tell the forums your wrong. Sound fair chuck?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1