• Cold Blooded Killers
    • SteelPenn
    • DILLIGAF
    • Bloodsport Alliance
    • xXx
    • JMFC
    • Rennegade Warriors

• 4 weeks later...

xXx is now backing The Fighters Pit! our votes will be changing as we all come here. Can't allow TSP to win alliance of the year due to sheer numbers!

This is where we got screwed, - all of there votes and see who wins. Please be fair xXx would not have changed there votes if the comments where not made... We wopuld have won hands down if nothing was said by Bo Dayshus (3554) .. Dont not give it out, give it to its rightful owners.. THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE.

• Upvote 1

This is where we got screwed, - all of there votes and see who wins. Please be fair xXx would not have changed there votes if the comments where not made... We wopuld have won hands down if nothing was said by Bo Dayshus (3554) .. Dont not give it out, give it to its rightful owners.. THE STEEL PENN ALLIANCE.

how is that? -- bo even said dont vote for tfp just to not see steel penn win and he voted for other alliance -- dont matter to me everyone knows steel penn isnt true winners -- take away any alliances own votes for themselves and then you see real winner

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 votes for steel penn (not including your own) -- 27 votes for TFP (not including our own (and 4 or 5 of them wasnt even TFP when they voted but are now but i still didnt include them) or xXx alliance votes) -- NUF CED

Wrong, there was no rule in place that you could not vote for your own alliance. You can not change the rule after the vote starts. This is why this is a scam. What the fuck, am I really the only person that beleives changing the rules after the vote starts is flat out wrong? The rules where, we can vote for our own alliance so recount and stop scamming us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wrong, there was no rule in place that you could not vote for your own alliance. You can not change the rule after the vote starts. This is why this is a scam. What the fuck, am I really the only person that beleives changing the rules after the vote starts is flat out wrong? The rules where, we can vote for our own alliance so recount and stop scamming us.

your right was no rules -- not saying there was -- even with recount you still lose -- only 3 xXx's had voted -- take those 3 out you still lose (even though no rules) -- no rule saying they couldnt change their vote -- but i give you those 3 votes and you still lose 40 to 39 and thats giving you 3 extra votes -- suck it up man

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu68ykNc3p1qk6s58.gif

your right was no rules -- not saying there was -- even with recount you still lose -- only 3 xXx's had voted -- take those 3 out you still lose (even though no rules) -- no rule saying they couldnt change their vote -- but i give you those 3 votes and you still lose 40 to 39 and thats giving you 3 extra votes -- suck it up man

Yes sir, congrats to the winners.

• Upvote 1

its all good ---- next year though should be rule no voting for yourself -- and thats not only for alliance that should be for all awards

No there shouldn't. That's like saying republicans shouldn't be able to vote for the republican party. Of course you should be able to vote for yourselve. Unless you can give a good reason why you shouldn't.

No there shouldn't. That's like saying republicans shouldn't be able to vote for the republican party. Of course you should be able to vote for yourselve. Unless you can give a good reason why you shouldn't.

Because then the alliance with the most active members wins based on nothing then sheer numbers? It's similar to your comparison, but slightly different being that winning due to sheer number of members is essentially fixing the vote. I think the solution to alliance of the year is to have a few factors involved like have been mentioned. Company success, overall record, contribution to the game etc etc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, votings work on sheer numbers. Every vote counts the same. The voting system is flawed, but certainly not for the reasons that you have been stating. If you don't agree with the majority decides than there's no point in having a vote at all. People should most definitely be able to vote for their own alliance. The problem is that in these kind of votings, with several candidates, is that the majority doesn't decide. And that should be the case with a single winner. So it's quite the opposite of what you've been saying.

A majority voting in several rounds is the only fair way to solve this problem. It seems like too much of a hassle to me. The voting is good enough as it is. I find it childish to change a voting system because you don't agree with the result. It makes it even worse when you talk about vote fixing when the voting was perfectly fair.

• Upvote 1

Yes, votings work on sheer numbers. Every vote counts the same. The voting system is flawed, but certainly not for the reasons that you have been stating. If you don't agree with the majority decides than there's no point in having a vote at all. People should most definitely be able to vote for their own alliance. The problem is that in these kind of votings, with several candidates, is that the majority doesn't decide. And that should be the case with a single winner. So it's quite the opposite of what you've been saying.

A majority voting in several rounds is the only fair way to solve this problem. It seems like too much of a hassle to me. The voting is good enough as it is. I find it childish to change a voting system because you don't agree with the result. It makes it even worse when you talk about vote fixing when the voting was perfectly fair.

^^^

This, however the way around it is to have a tiered system that starts earlier in the year. Start the voting off in say October, 2nd week of, then 2 weeks later the votes are tallied and the bottom 5 of 10 get booted, then 1 months voting in November followed by the booting of another 3 of 5 leaving just the final 2 (I.e - Labour and Tories / Reps and Dems), then I can't vote for my alliance if they are not in the vote, period.

Thats how voting works on a grander scale, and it works for the most part (unless your english in which case you end up with a grouping of the 2 you never wanted in the first place or belgiun and I just won't go there, they don't even have a government!!! How the fuck do you run a country without a governement???)

Just Sayin'

EDIT: I wasn't part of the voting last year, so this opinion is not based on what I saw, just what I have read

Hey we do have a government. It took us 541 days, but we finally have one. And it sucks balls too. Nobody is happy with it. We have the worst political system in the western world. Probably invented by a bunch of lab monkies on acid.

I just read this whole thread and ths is what I have come up with,

Qrash should not have made the comments he made about alliances not being able to vote. It influenced the out come of the vote that we would have won with ease. We where indeed scammed.

Scammed and no one will admit to it. We are clearly the top alliance in this game. The other alliance that will receive the award, I don't even know what there known for?

We have achieved global domination that is expanding daily. Thats an alliance. Working together on global projects and acheiving them is an alliance.

Not a high ranking group of fighter managers.

In 2-3 months from now when White has 70-80 members all working towards our goal what will you do then?

No one else will stand up and say the truth? Fuck it I will, This guy Qrash who works for the game I guess infuence the vote once he seen the alliance he had just joined was not the peoples choice so he chimed in witch infuenced things. Very shady.

I just said it.

I will also say, take your fake ass award and rub it all over your chest to make yourself feel really good about your new alliance. Then take that same award and cram it straight up you ass.

I feel if Mr Tycoon himself would just read how it all went down he would see this guy Qrash really screwed us over by influencing the way the vote went with his comments after the vote started already.

We lose by one vote, What a joke.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

as far as i'm concerned, u can have the fukn bullshit award. i don't think anyone deserves to have it, not unless ur willing to fight for it...one thing that TFP DID offer to do but no one...including the "mighty" steel peen, stepped up. we have stepped up in the past and actually completed an alliance challenge...the entire thing and i STILL don't give a fuck about it.

so have the award...have fukn ten of them...u will never ever be alliance of the year in my eyes, or pretty much anyone outside of your own alliance's eyes. lol...ask around man, ask around.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just read this whole thread and ths is what I have come up with,

Qrash should not have made the comments he made about alliances not being able to vote. It influenced the out come of the vote that we would have won with ease. We where indeed scammed.

Scammed and no one will admit to it. We are clearly the top alliance in this game. The other alliance that will receive the award, I don't even know what there known for?

We have achieved global domination that is expanding daily. Thats an alliance. Working together on global projects and acheiving them is an alliance.

Not a high ranking group of fighter managers.

In 2-3 months from now when White has 70-80 members all working towards our goal what will you do then?

No one else will stand up and say the truth? Fuck it I will, This guy Qrash who works for the game I guess infuence the vote once he seen the alliance he had just joined was not the peoples choice so he chimed in witch infuenced things. Very shady.

I just said it.

I will also say, take your fake ass award and rub it all over your chest to make yourself feel really good about your new alliance. Then take that same award and cram it straight up you ass.

I feel if Mr Tycoon himself would just read how it all went down he would see this guy Qrash really screwed us over by influencing the way the vote went with his comments after the vote started already.

We lose by one vote, What a joke.

since this thread was never locked voting was still open -- when voting was closed TFP had 43 votes Steel Penn had 36 -- cry a river if you want but it is what it is and I challenge Steel Penn, you or any Steel Penn members -- you want the award come take it -- this quote from another post explains it as plan as it can get

5 votes for steel penn (not including your own) -- 27 votes for TFP (not including our own (and 4 or 5 of them wasnt even TFP when they voted but are now but i still didnt include them) or xXx alliance votes) -- NUF CED

5 votes that wasnt Steel Penn -- the numbers show who most think and feel is the better alliance -- not just the alliance with most members -- and Qrash just joined TFP not even sure if he was part of TFP when he spoke about it, he could of been though. Anyway its been said "You want it come take it" -- maybe next year will be a way to make it where member number doesnt win an award

Enough is Enough Steal Penn or whatever you call yourselfs. Put up or shut up. I got an open org and will take on any one of use as will any other TFP members. Gather up your tissues,toilet paper and whatever else you use to dry up them tears and step into the cage. Your so quick to claim to be the best then step up or sit down. You don't got to go home boys but you got to get the F*** out of here!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Everyone still focusing on how many vote we got instead of understanding that Qrash tainted the vote by trying to change the vote in the middle of the vote. You guys want to call us out, you got it. We own orgs in every city. Pick a city and lets do it.

As for j666, I get 20-30 PMs everyday. I have ppl requesting to join our alliance almost daily. I have asked around like you said and found out that you are very wrong. I deal with hundreds of managers in this game and they all feel that we are good ppl thats why they continue to deal with us.

Our orgs, clothing and nutritional companies deal with thousands of managers daily who all know of our alliance and brand name yet still work/deal with us becouse they feel we are the best.

And we are growing. How could we be growing so fast if your correct?

It seems that its mostly your alliance that has problem with us witch make sense as one of your group created all this drama. I understand why your group is upset, you guys created your group to be the best, then found out that your not. Upsetting I understand, but true. Go look at the definition of the word alliance, then go look at the word tycoon. By definition I/We are the real deal.

We are growing and will not stop growing until we control each city. Look at what we are doing, how fast we are doing it and then do the math.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So being the best alliance is all about having the most members, and being inundated with requests for new joiners?

Perhaps I'm old fashioned, but having a bit of discretion and having the right people in an alliance is surely better? This is not an argument TFP either, just a point in general.

Certainly Steel Penn doesn't strike me as being the elite alliance in this game - lots of filler, not much killer.

• Upvote 3

So being the best alliance is all about having the most members, and being inundated with requests for new joiners?

Perhaps I'm old fashioned, but having a bit of discretion and having the right people in an alliance is surely better? This is not an argument TFP either, just a point in general.

Certainly Steel Penn doesn't strike me as being the elite alliance in this game - lots of filler, not much killer.

No sir, that is not what I said, please go read the post. Look up the definition of Alliance and then the definition of Tycoon. By me commenting on our size relates to the amount of companies we control in turn giving us hype and power across the game, more then any other alliance by far.

Once again you are talking about our group and not the fact that the vote was tainted. Focus on the real issue here ppl.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As far as I'm concerned, who has the best fighters is a completely different award. If you think you have the best fighters in your alliance, go rally for them in the fighter of the year awards. Alliance should be chosen by a whole separate criteria. Alliance of the year in all honesty shouldn't even be an award as nobody really knows what goes on outside of their alliance for the most part. No one knows the atmosphere, or the cons, or many other parts that go into being in an alliance. The helping of businesses, sharing of money when needed. Alliance aren't just about fighting.

Now this is by no means a rally or cry for Steel Penn. In fact, after hearing from CGrace that they marketed a supplement product of low value and tried to say it was better than it was already takes Steel Penn out of my vote. I'm in DILLIGAF and if I had my choice we'd be winning :), but I just think along with voting, we need to set up a criteria that goes along with the award and unfortunately the criteria I go by for best alliance wouldn't work.