Looking to buy a gym!

WOG

If your a gym owner and tired of owning it let me know I would like to buy it!

Hit me up :mf_popcorn1:

I dont think you are allowed to have 2 companies anymore.

Have to wait until the Tycoon answers or message him. I am pretty sure you are only allowed one. I have 2 but the rules have since changed.

If thats the case maybe I shall start building my empire! An evil empire that is.

It's 1 company per user at the moment, no matter what your financial status, sorry... dunno where you heard otherwise but I guess rumors spread around about stuff like this.

Sir I have 2 companies paid off and wish to grow my evil malicious intent empire! now my dreams are all shot!

I went through all companies (yes really) a while back, and there did seem to be several two-company managers. Was there a time when this was ok? Was it simply a loophole and has it been closed quite recently? (I know at least one guy who started a second company in late june.)

In the beginning you were allowed two companies. This changed in may/june though.

There eventually would just be too many companies probably and too many managers running them into the ground and losing their VIP. Its better this way.

It's 1 company per user at the moment, no matter what your financial status, sorry... dunno where you heard otherwise but I guess rumors spread around about stuff like this.

I swear I saw you type a month ago or so that if you paid off your loan you could buy a company that was for sale.

Oh well

I just want some more to do on here lol

I swear I saw you type a month ago or so that if you paid off your loan you could buy a company that was for sale.

Oh well

I just want some more to do on here lol

there is multiple managers with more than one company.

I know that.....I thought a while back I saw Mike say if you get debt free you can buy a second one.....No worries....Like I stated above I was just looking for more to kill time