The League of Leagues

I am pump up to have the chance of matching with some of the great managers and I believe I am in the

GROUP OF DEATH!

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Animal Trainer (32965)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Jacky Chan aka LeGoat (16263)

Bogus Linda (30562)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Smoky Heinen (57067)

Just seeing the name of Coffey and Davies gave me a ghost bump. And seeing the name of Jacky and Sackett makes me very excited!!!

Lets get it on!!

This is where I become famous. These so-called great managers on this list have no clue what they just walked into. I am going to shock the MMAtycoon world and EXPOSE these scrubs. People will know who I am. I am the greatest manager in this entire tourney. Now that the other 63 of you can't cheat with monster projects, there is nothing anyone can do to stop my slider-fu. Yeah that's right, Smoky Heinen is walking away with $2 mil AND THEN SOME. You heard it here first.

Don't be scared homies.

This is where I become famous. These so-called great managers on this list have no clue what they just walked into. I am going to shock the MMAtycoon world and EXPOSE these scrubs. People will know who I am. I am the greatest manager in this entire tourney. Now that the other 63 of you can't cheat with monster projects, there is nothing anyone can do to stop my slider-fu. Yeah that's right, Smoky Heinen is walking away with $2 mil AND THEN SOME. You heard it here first.

Don't be scared homies.

Im PUMP UP to KICK YOUR ASS!! :medieval:

And SHUT YOUR DREAMS!

Don't be scared homies.

i'm not scared of anyone named Smokey Hymen. it sounds like a beef jerky flavor.

Dirk March 4th you need to create a new fighter according to the rules set forth in the umm rules. Then you will be epically beaten down over the course of the tourney :P

i'm not scared of anyone named Smokey Hymen. it sounds like a beef jerky flavor.

The only thing around here resembling beef jerky will be the destroyed faces of the other 63 managers who somehow mustered up the courage to step into this tourney with me.

The only thing around here resembling beef jerky will be the destroyed faces of the other 63 managers who somehow mustered up the courage to step into this tourney with me.

your premise is flawed. it's the fighters that fight, not the managers, so how would a manager get a destroyed face? i find your smack talk lacking, mr smokey hymen!

your premise is flawed. it's the fighters that fight, not the managers, so how would a manager get a destroyed face? i find your smack talk lacking, mr smokey hymen!

My fighter will be so incredible that the sheer brutality of his beatdowns will go beyond the poor bastard who stepped into the cage with him, and will pass on to the foolish manager who thought it was a good idea to stick any of his fighters into the cage with mine.

Dirk March 4th you need to create a new fighter according to the rules set forth in the umm rules. Then you will be epically beaten down over the course of the tourney :P

Thank you, as in like 2 days? That means I need to cut someone lol, oh decisions decisions!!

I was wondering how you'd even know what a beat down was but then again I guess you would have been on the receiving end of them enough times.

Sick burn , yeh I'm good.

My fighter will be so incredible that the sheer brutality of his beatdowns will go beyond the poor bastard who stepped into the cage with him, and will pass on to the foolish manager who thought it was a good idea to stick any of his fighters into the cage with mine.

i challenge you to a duel!!

You are not going to fight everybody noob!! Just keep talking now because you will be shut up during the league.

jacky is a dumbass

im hammered but guys... read the first post, will make it all clear

if you dont get it, message

but anyway its gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking awesome!!!!!!