The League of Leagues

List of other awards:

Most entertaining smack talker

Most disappointing fighter

Best interview

The Dan Torres award: the fighter who talks the loudest but cant fight a lick

Manny Baddabing award: fighter who wins a majority of his fighters by submission

the heatseeker award: 200 clinch strikes in a fight

the jobber: fighter most effective at losing

Mini Cro Cop: Fighter who has the most head kick KO's

• Upvote 1

loving the suggestions!

there was also:

"first guy to tapout due to strikes" - the igor glozman award

"first guy to decline/not accept a fight" - the joel nicola award

if anyone wants to sponsor anything, message me :)

im in,screw the record ;]

some things.

what would be the time to train?

in no time, then i would insist on 25 yo creations.

im not some kind of spec about the game, but from my experience its way more difficult to create grappler or clinch guy with 18 yo guys starting points. it could end up being too much standup orientated tourney.

and basically, with decision in fight and energy loss the way it is now, there will be basically no time to train, so it would stress out the thing i mentioned above even more.

there one or two things i wanted to ask about but im tired and ive forgotten them by now so ill ask it later.

i prolly prefer 18, if it's 25 i might still do it.

i prefer 18 cuz i can still try to turn them into a fighter who will stay on my roster after this ends. 25's would just get cut immediately after and a lot harder to convince myself to cut some1 in my current crop for a 4 month rent-a-fighter

i prolly prefer 18, if it's 25 i might still do it.

i prefer 18 cuz i can still try to turn them into a fighter who will stay on my roster after this ends. 25's would just get cut immediately after and a lot harder to convince myself to cut some1 in my current crop for a 4 month rent-a-fighter

There's no reason a 25yr old can't be a grood ffighter for quite a while. Back when the limit was 22, I made about 4 of them and 2 of them are still on the roster and 2 only got cut for reasons other than age/learning. Lavey, slaughter, cristos, and samoth.

One big name that comes to mind is arthur meighan...he wasn't created at 18 either. I'm sure there's plenty more.

There's no reason a 25yr old can't be a grood ffighter for quite a while. Back when the limit was 22, I made about 4 of them and 2 of them are still on the roster and 2 only got cut for reasons other than age/learning. Lavey, slaughter, cristos, and samoth.

One big name that comes to mind is arthur meighan...he wasn't created at 18 either. I'm sure there's plenty more.

dont forget the man the myth the legend the duck of all ducks STP, or at least he was the duck of all ducks he is fighting Keynes now

Aloha Hoi is another one. Jigoro Kane was 22 afaik.