The League of Leagues

Somebody's got to go for that Glozman award. Count me in.

It's not been sponsored yet, those are just suggestions till someone steps up!

Also, on the note of 25 vs 18, I understand what both parties are thinking and agree with it. 25's would make the tournament more diverse but would be useless after the tournament.

However, I would be down for continuing the org even after the tournament with only fighters who had participated in the tournament. So we could continue and put on a few more fights/shows even after the tournament with everyone having roughly the same opportunities / time to train.

Still not sure on either 18 or 25, will see as more interest comes in.

Also, since people were asking the weight-limit will be 265+ so you can make a 130 pound guy or a 300 pound guy, your call. It allows for the most flexibility in terms of whats left up to the managers.

Lifebleeders been kind enough to sponsor $150,000 worth of awards, thanks buddy (in the OP now) :)

Also, I've updated the OP so if you signed up and your name isn't there, please alert me!

In as always :)

I vote for 25.. 18 is nice if you want to keep them going after the event is over... but I think it detracts from the competition, which is what they are being made for anyways. Especially since there won't be much training, if any at all. 25 gives you a lot more creative license and lets you build a much more well rounded fighter, and will probably leave more in the hands of the sliders, whereas 18 year old matchups seem to be very style based wins.

And a big thanks to Crisse for sponsoring another 100k worth of awards and j666 for his contribution (which is variable, it could be 0, it could end up being a million, time will tell!).

I will sponsor the Dan Torres award with a spot at my private gym (for 3 months) in NY for the manager of the fighter to be used on a fighter of his choice.

Best smack talker/interview i will do as well with something between 10-25k for each award.

league of legends is a rts/rpgmmo game just throwing out a joke ... seems like a miss :P

I know what league of legends is, the name was kind of a mockery of that though nobody else got it :P

anyway, all updated, thanks to alexi and scott davies for sponsoring even more awards.