The League of Leagues

3x3 sux. Is that an MMA torney or a KT.. it makes no sense. Grapplers are screwed even in the longer roudns so i really dont know what to think about 3 min rounds... Make PRIDE rules(3x10 minutes rounds, cuz i dont know if u can do it 1x10+2x5). Lets see who has more heart when cardio goes to 0. That's what i call interesting. And stop qq about 25yrs. Are we here to have fun or what?! So what, even if u have great hiddens.. 1 project less. Who cares?! The point is to make the most awesome tourney ever..

btw what does testing the fighters mean... have a quick fight or what?

the reason behind the 3x3 rounds is to a) encourage finishes, B) try and help keep injury times down (a 9 minute fight instead of the 30 minute one you suggest, or the 15 minute, or the other option with 2 rounds i can see leading to so many draws) at least thats my opinion on it.

grapplers are generally screwed in tourneys like this anyway the guys who win tourneys generally are strikers (the only one that comes to mind as a grappler tourney winner is frank pompi who won the world cup last year) while i get your point i just dont see a lot of grapplers being made for this because of all the physicals and skills needed to be a grappler especially under the current system. i still see some people making grapplers i just dont know how well they will do.

Imo 18 or 25 are the only options. A 22 year old won't get anywhere long term anyway so might as well go 25 if you want more points to distribute. 18 year olds will lead to much more limited builds but also a chance for some of the better guys in this to amount to something in the future.

this. and, given how often the fights are, there will be little time to train, so going with 25 really makes the most sense.

The Blitz: Rio Award - Awarded to the first person who asks to be let out of their contract

I will sponsor, and it's worth $1.95

I love joke awards but throw some decent moolah on it so I can put it up.

pepo6ka, what they said above.

I'm fine with 1 10 minute as well. If people like that option more than 3x3, I'll add it in the poll. Honestly though, these votes are not set in stone. I'll be taking them as an advisory thing but if say 3x3 and 3x5 are close together, I'll pick 3x5 as that is the more standardized practice.

Creation age though, looks like 25, solely looking at how massively one-sided the opinion is there.

I've said this multiple times. I don't mind continuing the org if people want with only fighters built for the tournament. That way the fighters can continue for a bit fighting people as good as themselves etc.

Plus, it's fun and a chance to earn up to 3.5 million.

Why would ANYONE other than a tycoon beginner want to build a 25 year old?

The fighter is going to be useless after the tourney.

If you set it at 18 the fighter will be close to useless afterwards also, as they're going to be fighting right from the start and thereafter on a weekly basis.

25 yo creations all the way, to maximise the opportunities for variation in design.

Why would ANYONE other than a tycoon beginner want to build a 25 year old?

The fighter is going to be useless after the tourney.

with all the training time they will lose (roughly 1 game year+) a 18 yo creation from this tourney would be woefully behind skill wise compared to similar id fighters

A 19 year old with starting level skills + what little training was squeezed in during the tourney would probably be kept by most if he had shown good enough hiddens. It would also be perfectly realistic for a 19 year old to be able to compete with actual projects in a timely manner. The learning disadvantage from 1 year lost is far easier to handle than from 5 or 8 years.