The League of Leagues

I was thinking about sponsoring an award, my idea is inspired by my own organizations name and could be called "Eternal Rivals" - best rivalries of the league. I was thinking about how it could work, maybe award the fighters who fight each other 3 or more times or something like that. Or even just reward the one overall best rivalry at the end. I'll think about it some more and I'll have to save up some cash first.

I was thinking about sponsoring an award, my idea is inspired by my own organizations name and could be called "Eternal Rivals" - best rivalries of the league. I was thinking about how it could work, maybe award the fighters who fight each other 3 or more times or something like that. Or even just reward the one overall best rivalry at the end. I'll think about it some more and I'll have to save up some cash first.

That sounds epic but 2 guys will probably not fight more than twice (at most assuming they both face each other in a group and both qualify and end up meeting in the finals). But best overall rivalry sounds awesome. It can be decided by smacktalk, fight performances, etc.

I'm in. Konstantin Pchelinski (66352)

I vote for 25 fighters, cuz it will be a lot more interesting. If we make 18yrs old they will still waste an year or so in this tourney so they wont be the ultimate projects + u can still develop a 25yrs fighter and as u said u will continue to do events after the tourney.

Been following the thread with interest as I love every type of tournament. Not sure I can enter, I'll decide when you're nearer the limit.

If you still need a host shoot me a PM, can probably work something out.

Whichever you prefer.

Weekly award right? Or per card?

Ill do both KOTN and FOTN. Lets do for the week. It will need to be voted on since there are so many fights and it cant be said I was biased. Lol

The Hymen Breaker Award will be given to the first fighter who breaks his opponents hymen.

The Hymen Breaker award for fighters who win by bleeding (cuts)? To close to JBomb's DIFO. :)

The Hymen Breaker award for fighters who win by bleeding (cuts)? To close to JBomb's DIFO. :)

Maybe it goes to the guy who kicks his his opponent in the Hymen the most times AND makes them bleed. I'll sponsor that one myself if you dont mind me stealing the name. 5K for a bloody kick in the crotch (nut shot and a cut). Nut shot doesnt need to cause a cut but if it does I'll make it 20k. It probably should be worth more since I dont think its possible but I kinda lack income at the moment.

The http://www.dtm.at/Reviews/Bilder/bloodsport03.jpg Award

Rocked/Beaten on for the majority/Cut only to return with a tko = 50k

Rocked/Beaten on for the majority/Cut only to return with a sub = 50k

Best one of the tourney.

It's the same actually :P

Maybe it goes to the guy who kicks his his opponent in the Hymen the most times AND makes them bleed. I'll sponsor that one myself if you dont mind me stealing the name. 5K for a bloody kick in the crotch (nut shot and a cut). Nut shot doesnt need to cause a cut but if it does I'll make it 20k. It probably should be worth more since I dont think its possible but I kinda lack income at the moment.

Not sure what you mean, could you explain it again?

Also, we now have 38 sign-ups already. Looks fantastic!

Also, the total awards (estimated) are already over 3.2 million. This should be fantastic.