What are you listening to?

Beck

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://youtu.be/SneCkM0bJq0

Leaving for the airport in 4.5 hours flying to Vegas.

• 2 months later...

I came across my old Zune....-anyone remember those? The screen is cracked so I can’t see anything...put it on random and listened to some 8 ball and MJG, frank Senatra, Bon Jovi, Michael Bolton...something classical at one point, some stained a little Pantera. And some other shit. Oh and can’t forget earth, wind and fire.

As much as I hate to admit it I missed the Shinedown concert, had great seats but had to go out of town for work. So had to give it to my daughters boyfriend to do with my wife and daughter. I have tickets to see Alice Cooper and Hailstorm and they keep moving back the start up of our new plant in South Dakota and I have to go help with that, so my daughter is taking the ticket and going with my wife. I still have tickets to Knotfest so hopefully work doesn't get in the way of that. I was able to see Pop Evil earlier this year.

Alice Cooper is great but i would just be starring at Nita Strauss the whole concert. I love metal chicks, God sent lol.

I have seen Hailstorm 3 time. Something about Lizzy Hail!

One good thing about missing the Shinedown concert is my daughters boyfriend had never been to a rock concert before that. He is from Gabon Africa so that was new for him. His uncle is one of my best friends and moved here years ago. Guy moved in with him a few months ago. Crazy how stuff works.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...