Alliance forums

jls.monster

I don't see the point tbh... With alliance chat and then if you want you can have your own channel within Mibbit (which many don't take advantage of) it would be a feature that would just not get used enough. That being said, good luck with the alliance.

Alliances would be able to have saved categories forums from Which to communicate, fighter builds, scouting, and financial/ company information...

You may say lots of work with minimal effect, I say important to further strengthening the alliance infrastructure (considering the successful pyramid ranking system we have) tons of upside here if used

+1 (and make it so the alliances have to request their own sub forum) so the work is only involved where wanted / needed... Assign it to Mod duty on the forums...

• Upvote 1

tbh most of the older alliances do have thier own forums , google free forums and you can set your own up with passwords etc

I know from previous records that a lot of managers arent super active, so if they login to just the alliance page and can see our small forums it would be more convenient is all I was trying to get at.

I know most ppl have their own forums, but some ppl cant be that active.

and honestly, wouldnt be hard to code.

• Upvote 1

An alliance forum would be very useful but the only way that it could possibly work and actually be used is if it's on the alliance page itself. Maybe under the chat box, just a small area where you can start and reply to threads.

Yes you can create your own forum on another website for free but how many people in your alliance are going to go to an entirely separate site to log in and visit forums. It's just not gonna work. It needs to be merged within the alliance page. And yes there is a chat also but you can't post permanent information in the chat like if you want to do an alliance tournament and keep it organized or give general fighter build/slider tips or whatever else.

• Upvote 1

An alliance forum would be very useful but the only way that it could possibly work and actually be used is if it's on the alliance page itself. Maybe under the chat box, just a small area where you can start and reply to threads.

Yes you can create your own forum on another website for free but how many people in your alliance are going to go to an entirely separate site to log in and visit forums. It's just not gonna work. It needs to be merged within the alliance page. And yes there is a chat also but you can't post permanent information in the chat like if you want to do an alliance tournament and keep it organized or give general fighter build/slider tips or whatever else.

This is what I mean, exactly.

• Upvote 1

Just to add, the mibbit is all well and good as is the alliance box on the alliance page but I use my phone and it screws me up. Can't scroll down on the alliance page and get kicked off mibbit every 5 minutes or so, so leaves me no real way of communicating barring the separate site my alliance has which very few use

Alliances would be able to have saved categories forums from Which to communicate, fighter builds, scouting, and financial/ company information...

You may say lots of work with minimal effect, I say important to further strengthening the alliance infrastructure (considering the successful pyramid ranking system we have) tons of upside here if used

+1 (and make it so the alliances have to request their own sub forum) so the work is only involved where wanted / needed... Assign it to Mod duty on the forums...

+1