Ascension Presents : The 3Million Dollar Tournament

Valentine better be prepared. Decision Machine has been on a steady "white nose candy" diet and has slimmed down to a mean 208.1 lbs. These last 3 pounds are going to put him into a frenzy.

Have you ever seen a zombie high on nose candy who thinks you look like a T-bone steak?

No?

Come 6/24 the MMA-Tycooniverse will.

If Jackson Thomas wins 50 percent of all winnings go to the Crisse Danielson Memorial Fund.

but that would only be possible if Maddox gets bounced...my darling first project. take it home.

I feel like we're borderline destroying this thread.....

Kid Torres!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100108063233/uncyclopedia/images/archive/b/b5/20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif

We wanting some betting on this?

Opening bets (Y/N) for Perry-Tonal fight:

1. Lee getting KTFO in first minute. 2.00 - 5.25

2. Lee getting KTFO before taking it to the ground. 1.25 - 4.00

3. Lee being swept into the mount after getting td, to proceed to be pounded out of his misery. 1.10 - 5.00

4. Lee gas before 2 min mark. 1.30 - 5.50

Let's get it on :P

EDIT:

Bets maxed on 1.500$

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First round of fights are done.

Taj al Din wins his ME match against LeBlanc in what was a awesome fight and deserved the 25k fight of the night bonus.

Knockout of the night went to Ricardo Santiago and his one sided beatdown of Apollyon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=741333

thats the card ill do a proper write up in my other thread in the org section tomorrow night.

"I think it was an early stoppage, but I can't tell the ref how to do his job. Congrats to Santiago even if we both know it's a tainted win."

Hofniel Apollyon

To say that this weekend has been a shocker is nothing. What a weekend it was. Brutal KO's, Three round wars and one of the upsets of the year. Tempers were short as a few scuffles broke out backstage and some heated words were exchanged after the fights to say that it was a tough time would be an understatement. Where to start?

I walked in on Friday to the weigh in's to see the convicted boys all smoking some of that special weed that Karter and his crew grow. My own fighter Crassus sleeping outside with a fight for food sign forgetting that he was meant to be fighting on this. The media circus all surrounding Mentor as he walked in with Tonal and Deamus and Judoka and King. GAMMA having two of the fav's to win the tournament and looking supremely confident as Mentor swaggered in also here to view Saturdays card for Blitz NY. All fighters made weight as tempers flared between a few of them but nothing too serious yet anyway.

Saturday arrived and the fights went underway without a hitch. Some stitches were required for LeBlanc before he took his flight back to Rio after his scrap with al Din. Actually all 3 of the convicted boys won there fights over the weekend. The big fight on Sunday contained #2 P4P fighter Tonal as he took on Lee Perry in one of the biggest upsets of the year. Not many could have predicted Perry surviving Tonals brutal power never mind winning the fight but he did just that. In a back and forth fight with Perry taking the first before Tonal dominated the second both fighters went into the third needing to win it. Tonal was first to secure the takedown into side control but really didn't do anything with it. Perry then shot in for a takedown and Tonal lost his balance as Perry drove and managed to secure the mount. He landed a few shots but mostly controlled from the top which made the judges give him the win. It would have been interesting in a 5 round fight and no doubt we will see that sometime in the future.

The Co-Main event of the evening saw Ascension's 205 champion Grossman take on GAMMA's LHW champion King. Grossman had that look in his eye tonight he looked hungry and he came out looking to take Kings head from his shoulders and he did just that with a beauty of a right hand to Kings chin as he went down. After last nights win Chigurgh came into the cage and started dancing around with Grossman while King was out cold. Creed had to be restrained from entering the cage to get even with Chigurgh after his highlight reel knockout of his stablemate Williams. Some bad blood i feel between those two.

Elsewhere on the card McThornbody had a tough tim with Denjat before really pouring it on in the third round and knocking out Denjat. Decision Machine likewise had a tough opening round against Valentine as both fighters really went to war but Machine managed to dominate the last round to secure his path to the second round. Budo Rei took very little time to secure his place knocking out Bayot in the first two minutes. Bitonti and Gambler also secured there places with some solid wins.

• Upvote 3