Unofficial Half-Year Awards for 2012

I would like to throw my company out there for Clothing Company of the Year. But I know I don't have the best in the game, give it to Kaiser. Besides having cool designs, Verbalknit seems like a cool guy.

• Downvote 1

Hells Balls for Nutrition Company of the 1/2 year. ChuckW94 has taken the company back over and its back in its #1 slot with, what looks like, several hundred sponsored fighters on its roster.

No... just no. Maybe next year but that company was passed around more than a $25 whore this year.

The company of the half year has to be the 160 in everything company. Don't know if they are legit but it looks like they are and they have 160 in everything!

• Downvote 1

I'd agree with you whole heatedly if David Kyle wasn't about to knock him out cold. :D Kuzuri has been coming on strong since back when I was running ONI, but he has been doing better now than he ever did before. The dude is seriously tough.

#1 fighter from Japan is fighting the #1 fighter from Germany...

Yakuza

vs

Nazi

Who will win?

Tune in to watch nations collide!

Waru Kuzuri is avenging his team members loss and sending that Nazi scum back to Germany with his tail between his legs.

Dang 5 knockdowns in the first! That's gotta be some kinda record, no?

I would hazard a nod towards Mitch McDonald being the fighter of the 1/2 year. 15-0 all via TKO in the LoL tourney. He's on a pretty impressive run. Don't do what I did with Apollyon though, and all of a sudden suck with him. 4 straight TKO losses now, and I cut his stanky ass!

Fight Org - Blitz NY

Clothing - Fossinton and Blythe or however it's spelt. Class act all the way!

Nutri - Hells Balls (kinda biased since they sponsor all my fighters :D)

Gym - Reach Promotions - Striking