Ztarken multi?

I think you guys have to remember how long it takes to deal with multi cases especially if there are a lot of accounts involved. I'm sure it's still being dealt with and if the decision is made that everything was okay and that he did nothing wrong I'm sure Mike will let us know. Until we hear otherwise I think we just have to be patient and assume Mike is looking into it.

• Upvote 1

This user no longer exists!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Victory guys :)!

http://www.mmatycoon...ngsmanagers.php

can see it here !

Congrats.thumbup.gif

I was wondering if you were able to sleep at night the way you were getting worked up.

Trust me when i say it he never covered his tracks. His multis were deleted and so was he.

I wouldn't however be surprised if Mike gave him a second chance on a new account and told to play clean and fair same way a few people have.

Mike can give or not give him chances he still can play under different IP with other nick name but i douth it that he will do it because it really takes so much time to play normal this game but i cant even imagine have much time he spend on it with all those multis lol :D

P.S. going to sleep I even PM mike to give me my old fighter back but Mike said now :( so i feel kinda bad now hopefully will not have nightmares ! peace out boys.

Mike can give or not give him chances he still can play under different IP with other nick name but i douth it that he will do it because it really takes so much time to play normal this game but i cant even imagine have much time he spend on it with all those multis lol :D

P.S. going to sleep I even PM mike to give me my old fighter back but Mike said now :( so i feel kinda bad now hopefully will not have nightmares ! peace out boys.

No fighters for you Humors!

I propose that we all agree to allow Humors to pick Edgars Simans back up as a reward for his good work. Although it´s unlikely that everyone will leave him alone, it would be a nice gesture.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I propose that we all agree to allow Humors to pick Edgars Simans back up as a reward for his good work. Although it´s unlikely that everyone will leave him alone, it would be a nice gesture.

I top that ! we brought down number 1 manager in the game ! wil PM this to Mike that he community is supporting me on this on!

Fuck that. I gave that whore Humors a bunch of cash already. Simans won't get past me. If I get him expect a big press conference, the fighter Edgar Simans has a lot to say.

• Upvote 2

Fuck that. I gave that whore Humors a bunch of cash already. Simans won't get past me. If I get him expect a big press conference, the fighter Edgar Simans has a lot to say.

Lol, of course I didn´t actually believe that people would leave him. It will be interesting to see who picks him up, I presume a top 20 manager minimum will want him.

EDIT: Just saw that you´re number 3. I like your chances :)