Ztarken multi?

Wow.

Firstly I have made a thread about Ztarken and multis before. Like someone said, when they checked, the IPs were not the same.

Looking at what has been posted its just a blatant disregard for the rules. Maybe one, two even three multis could be forgiven if they were new etc. But, from an experienced player some sort of punishment should happen. Just like Humors etc for blatant disregard and respect. If not, this is gunna cause a major shit storm.

This isn't the first thread about Ztarkens antics, doubt it will be the last.

I was actually gunna send a guy or two for Ztarken since he seemed to be "doing things the right way" but a lot of FAs have been picked up and now this. Maybe he had enough of playing it straight.

But with that being said, I think we should wait until Ztarken replies. Last time I made a thread I actually got quite a nice PM.

Has anyone actually reported this to Mike? I realize it's plastered on the forums, but I was wondering if anyone has even maybe PM'ed the forum post just so he's definitely aware of the situation.

Yes i did 2days a go he didn't answer me so i posted this here.

If I was banned on something that its not based on the game it self bu this guy is abusing the game it self so much and will not get anything for that i would have to says its wrong.

yeah i have to agree with you on that one it would be completely wrong considering hes abused the game that much

hat's how this game is set up so I guess that's all that matters.

Its like 15sec to change IP in browser and to create those accounts at friend place at work or where ever he can get hands on 1time a month he can do it. So I think its not that much about IP like ZYD or what his name was where he won other manager like 100-0 in his org but Mike told me no thats not multi he have different IP I kinda loled. But there i could maybe even understand he could as 1 guy friend threw internet to just throw fights and maybe even it was like that but still that is considered as multi accounting. But for this guy to say that 7 different people more then year holds account just to help him in sparring is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

He won't be banned though because of different IP addresses.

Thats would be bad because he would set bad standards if you can do anything with other manager just keep it with different IP.

For the record, I'm not an alias of ztarken if that was being implied earlier, when I first joined I created a thread asking for help with money etc and he approached me asking if I could write, from their I started writing for his org, he wanted one fight a week type stuff for every fighter which seemed cool (considering I wanted stuff to happen fast) and yeah I started doing reviews and made a fair bit of cash of it. I eventually got a few free agents I could enter in his org while it was still struggling (had a lot of dud fighters in it/cans) and from their the org has climed to number 2, and he is number one in the world...

I know very little about his gym, but my gym (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) I started but was struggling to maintain, Chris got in contact with me, he spoke to me about bringing in more guys for sparring and earning money of it, he helped me we got a few guys from the org to join the gym an now it's making a nice profit, I keep him on staff as he helps me with things like refreshing the nutrition stuff etc. But yeah it's still 'my gym'.

And originally the plan was for him to be the 'owner' of my gym and I'd run the org, I still like to think I 'run' the minor org, I book a lot of the fights and sign a lot of the contracts etc, and really he helps me. Basically, those two (or one guy as you like to think) has helped me get my own gym, earn a lot of cash, bought me VIP at one stage (if that's what another guy was wondering about) and run an org... Also I've from memory sent money to someone for Ztarken as well, as I owed him dollars... so that could also be what someone is alluding to.

Yeah but his gym I know little about, his org I know a lot about, was on the staff for a while and nothing dodgey was happening.

P.S I do care about my win/loss ratio, just haven't had time to fix sliders of late or learn much about it, might ask Ztarken for help with that haha

• Downvote 2

For the record, I'm not an alias of ztarken if that was being implied earlier, when I first joined I created a thread asking for help with money etc and he approached me asking if I could write, from their I started writing for his org, he wanted one fight a week type stuff for every fighter which seemed cool (considering I wanted stuff to happen fast) and yeah I started doing reviews and made a fair bit of cash of it. I eventually got a few free agents I could enter in his org while it was still struggling (had a lot of dud fighters in it/cans) and from their the org has climed to number 2, and he is number one in the world...

I know very little about his gym, but my gym (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) I started but was struggling to maintain, Chris got in contact with me, he spoke to me about bringing in more guys for sparring and earning money of it, he helped me we got a few guys from the org to join the gym an now it's making a nice profit, I keep him on staff as he helps me with things like refreshing the nutrition stuff etc. But yeah it's still 'my gym'.

And originally the plan was for him to be the 'owner' of my gym and I'd run the org, I still like to think I 'run' the minor org, I book a lot of the fights and sign a lot of the contracts etc, and really he helps me. Basically, those two (or one guy as you like to think) has helped me get my own gym, earn a lot of cash, bought me VIP at one stage (if that's what another guy was wondering about) and run an org... Also I've from memory sent money to someone for Ztarken as well, as I owed him dollars... so that could also be what someone is alluding to.

Yeah but his gym I know little about, his org I know a lot about, was on the staff for a while and nothing dodgey was happening.

P.S I do care about my win/loss ratio, just haven't had time to fix sliders of late or learn much about it, might ask Ztarken for help with that haha

Okay, so, I clicked "manager profile" on your forum thing at the side and got "http://www.mmatycoon.com/no_profile.php (This user no longer exists!)" means you've played before right? So, when you "first joined" you'd actually had an account before. So in fact you wasn't new? A returner maybe.

I dunno, just this message defending Ztarken seems a little... iffy.

Obviously, I could be wrong. So if I am, I apologize.

• Upvote 1

Noticed the thread and my opinion is that there are a lot of managers out there coming together and working together. I have decided to make my own networks with people that I like and respect. Some of them are in alliances and some of them have asked me to join. But I have decided to stay non-aligned for now. The gym I got my fighters in are run by Zeb McCahan and I pay him good money for his services as do many top managers. Private gyms are what all top orgowners got and they are run by other managers beacuase of the 1 company per manager rule, which is a good rule btw. For all bitching about record check my upcoming fights. Title defenses against good fighters. Theses are my thoughts.

To humors thanks for the fighters Edgar simmans is clearly over hyped after cheking his stats. But he got some potential, dont be mad man, fight your way back.

/Regards

• Downvote 14

Okay, so, I clicked "manager profile" on your forum thing at the side and got "http://www.mmatycoon.com/no_profile.php (This user no longer exists!)" means you've played before right? So, when you "first joined" you'd actually had an account before. So in fact you wasn't new? A returner maybe.

I have no idea what that is, I played (maybe even on this account?) for a week and gave it up, no idea where I can check my creation date but at some point last year I played for a week, and had no idea what I was doing... but on batracer/fromthepavilion.org (not sure if saying other games is legal or not..) they kept saying how great the game was so I gave it another go and asked for help for once in my life.

But yeah, be iffy... I didn't notice most the accounts that Humours posted before, because obviously I don't go around looking for Ztarken to be cheating because he's a good guy and has helped me a lot and I've been working with him for a while and he's put a lot of hard work in to get the org working etc.

So yeah I played for a week, and might of restarted or continued on this account, not sure how to check if I can...

• Downvote 1

Have does that works? You bring in guys for sparring and earn from that?

Didnt even look at whole rosters of your gym but can you see similarities that these managers have?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=59929

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=58291

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=52573

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=55779

? they all have fighter in your and in ZZ gym ! And those who are not in ZZ gym are fighting in you org where you are staff. You know have it looks right? You have gym with INVITES and as I understand you brought them in as sparring partners so please give us the PM where you asked them about it and what was the terms for that. You have 55 guys on 5 coaches ! At the same time you have in whole week 136 guys in sparring but only 90 on session tell me why some guys does only sparring there but some guys actually trains?

p.s. looking at your profile I really dint think you are multi for him so i didnt ad you but if you will say that this guys i legit player i will have to think you are dumb http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=57336

Noticed the thread and my opinion is that there are a lot of managers out there coming together and working together. I have decided to make my own networks with people that I like and respect. Some of them are in alliances and some of them have asked me to join. But I have decided to stay non-aligned for now. The gym I got my fighters in are run by Zeb McCahan and I pay him good money for his services as do many top managers. Private gyms are what all top orgowners got and they are run by other managers beacuase of the 1 company per manager rule, which is a good rule btw. For all bitching about record check my upcoming fights. Title defenses against good fighters. Theses are my thoughts.

To humors thanks for the fighters Edgar simmans is clearly over hyped after cheking his stats. But he got some potential, dont be mad man, fight your way back.

/Regards

Better tell us have you got those 7manager to just for more then 1 year be a sparr bots for your fighter? Because clearly its not about the money because they dont even play the game just logs in to not get deleted ant throws like a 1 QFC fight in 4 months.

• Upvote 1

Didnt even look at whole rosters of your gym but can you see similarities that these managers have?

? they all have fighter in your and in ZZ gym ! And those who are not in ZZ gym are fighting in you org where you are staff. You know have it looks right? You have gym with INVITES and as I understand you brought them in as sparring partners so please give us the PM where you asked them about it and what was the terms for that. You have 55 guys on 5 coaches ! At the same time you have in whole week 136 guys in sparring but only 90 on session tell me why some guys does only sparring there but some guys actually trains?

Have you noticed they are signed to a 1 fight /week org Humors. They train maybe a few sessions /week if energy allows it.

/ZZ

• Downvote 7

Originally it was my fighters, (project and active fighters in Montreal from zZ's org, than chris asked me if I thought about putting in a sparring system to make money, (instead of losing however much I was. I said that I wanted private training, but than we discussed how they'd only be doing circuit training/sparring as they fight once a week so it wouldn't affect them if they didn't do actual training. So yeah, my guys train with coaches, couple of my guys spar who are fighting in org, than all the other guys who arent mine train with circuit trainer/spar regularly.

So yeah right now, 600 for fee, I have what, 55 guys in my gym? 55x600 than take away however much it costs for elite coaches and I'm making a good profit with tprivate training for my project ighters.... I can look back for the PM's if it means this much to you, but I have to warn you, because I do run the org as well, I get heaps of messages about contracts/fighters accepting fights and so forth, so I clear a lot of messages out. I'll see though.

p.s if those guys are all meant to be tanking than I suck as I lost to one of those guys haha, but yeah each guy has four fighters and 50/50 records.

Have you noticed they are signed to a 1 fight /week org Humors. They train maybe a few sessions /week if energy allows it.

/ZZ

First manager i added have 2 fights in last 2 months.

Second one has 3 fights in last month.

Third has 1 fight in last month.

Last one is more active

But those are just some of the managers like said he have 55 fighters in gym with only 5 coaches and some have he have only on CT coach more then 1 fighter per session and perfect sparring scheduler .

• Upvote 1

Originally it was my fighters, (project and active fighters in Montreal from zZ's org, than chris asked me if I thought about putting in a sparring system to make money, (instead of losing however much I was. I said that I wanted private training, but than we discussed how they'd only be doing circuit training/sparring as they fight once a week so it wouldn't affect them if they didn't do actual training. So yeah, my guys train with coaches, couple of my guys spar who are fighting in org, than all the other guys who arent mine train with circuit trainer/spar regularly.

So yeah right now, 600 for fee, I have what, 55 guys in my gym? 55x600 than take away however much it costs for elite coaches and I'm making a good profit with tprivate training for my project ighters.... I can look back for the PM's if it means this much to you, but I have to warn you, because I do run the org as well, I get heaps of messages about contracts/fighters accepting fights and so forth, so I clear a lot of messages out. I'll see though.

p.s if those guys are all meant to be tanking than I suck as I lost to one of those guys haha, but yeah each guy has four fighters and 50/50 records.

This is interesting those all where your fighters? So its like have much 40 of them? And whats a coincidence noob managers pick them up dont change any training scheduler still fight at your org and from no where they also have sparr bots for ZZ gym :D come on and the fighter profile doesn't even show that they where yours before.

and to ask why those managers give you and ZZ their fighter for free to sparr with? becase clearly you can see that they dont have and dont need cash because they dont even play.

• Upvote 2

This is interesting those all where your fighters? So its like have much 40 of them? And whats a coincidence noob managers pick them up dont change any training scheduler still fight at your org and from no where they also have sparr bots for ZZ gym :D come on and the fighter profile doesn't even show that they where yours before.

Wut.

I said all MY guys train with the coaches for skills eg punching, as well as spar... all the OTHER guys train with only the circuit trainers as well as spar. I don't own 55 fighters, otherwise you'd have a case.

First manager i added have 2 fights in last 2 months.

Second one has 3 fights in last month.

Third has 1 fight in last month.

Last one is more active

But those are just some of the managers like said he have 55 fighters in gym with only 5 coaches and some have he have only on CT coach more then 1 fighter per session and perfect sparring scheduler .

Thanks for reminding me to upkeep the nutrition stuff... so you're saying I'm apart of this big cheating scandal because I own a well ran gym?

You seem to be fishing for something, I run a good gym that's well organised with good guys at it who train where they're meant to. Just went back through the last page of this section, you were banned recently so I guess you'd be the guy to speak to about multis unfortunately mate. I got nothing left to say.

Wut.

I said all MY guys train with the coaches for skills eg punching, as well as spar... all the OTHER guys train with only the circuit trainers as well as spar. I don't own 55 fighters, otherwise you'd have a case.

Thanks for reminding me to upkeep the nutrition stuff... so you're saying I'm apart of this big cheating scandal because I own a well ran gym?

You seem to be fishing for something, I run a good gym that's well organised with good guys at it who train where they're meant to. Just went back through the last page of this section, you were banned recently so I guess you'd be the guy to speak to about multis unfortunately mate. I got nothing left to say.

''Originally it was my fighters,''

that what you said !

And you still didn't answer me why all those guys are in your gym just sparring? You have invites in gym so they cant join in randomly so you invited them and told them of course not to join coaches but why yould some one want that? :D

I dont know who is Ztarken. But it's obvious he is abusing being number 1 manager. :(

He is the eason i didnt gt my #1 manager trophy. Burn him at the stakes!!!!!!

well i havent looked at all the info (too much to look) -- but first thing i look at and see is his gym http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2186 -- 58 members but yet coaches only training 1 fighter each and shit load of 0's in some coaches -- so something funny for sure -- no one going to join a 1k week gym just to spar only -- :mf_popcorn1:

here is his link http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=65533 -- not sure why comes up that way