Cuts are really gonna end this game for good

Sensei

Well, i am not on forum a lot, but i have been with this game for a long time. and i am really seeking an answer when is some improvement regarding cuts gonna come? here are my two fighters (current one and sacked one):

Craig

Joshua

and as you can see Craig lost 10 fights. 8 by KO an all 8 by cuts. if you have time look at his last fight and just imagine is that really how it goes in rl. i have been training mma for more then 15 y, been fighting and cuts offten as in Craigs or Joshuas case is something that doesnt exsist in rl.

this is not any kind of bitching, but more of apeal to Mike to work a bit on this.

in my opinion this is one of the biggest differences, this game has with a rl fights and i hope that it is gonna be fixed hopefully in this year.

i do except that i am not the best manager by far in this game, but to loose this many fights for a fighter is not normal. how ever i set sliders on 3 strikes and his out :)

hope to hear some of your opinons on this topic, since i really feel bad loosing so many fights this way.

best of luck to all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cuts in the independent circuit are really bad. Just because you don't see them in the UFC etc as much is because the way they are looked after. Most fighters are lucky to get a ice pack never mind a cut man etc. Thats why mike was going to make cutmen etc for the game but because of other shit currently going about hes not really had the time too.

I can count on one hand the number of times I have lost via cut. I'd have fired that guy a long time ago.

Two well known cutters: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=24699 and http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=79989

I'm sure there are more. Cuts stink, but aren't the end of the world. That said, I think cuts are too harsh in the game and could use a downward tweak or institute for pay cutmen with varying levels of ability depending on how much you pay them.

• Upvote 2

Well, i am not on forum a lot, but i have been with this game for a long time. and i am really seeking an answer when is some improvement regarding cuts gonna come? here are my two fighters (current one and sacked one):

Craig

Joshua

and as you can see Craig lost 10 fights. 8 by KO an all 8 by cuts. if you have time look at his last fight and just imagine is that really how it goes in rl. i have been training mma for more then 15 y, been fighting and cuts offten as in Craigs or Joshuas case is something that doesnt exsist in rl.

this is not any kind of bitching, but more of apeal to Mike to work a bit on this.

in my opinion this is one of the biggest differences, this game has with a rl fights and i hope that it is gonna be fixed hopefully in this year.

i do except that i am not the best manager by far in this game, but to loose this many fights for a fighter is not normal. how ever i set sliders on 3 strikes and his out :)

hope to hear some of your opinons on this topic, since i really feel bad loosing so many fights this way.

best of luck to all.

LOOK.... you can't have every single fighter picking GRANITE CHIN, like 95% of them are and expecting to never lose from a stoppage. If you hate losing by cut, why don't you pick "NEVER CUTS" instead? oh shit, now you have to make a choice and your fighter can't be perfect?

The amount of stoppages Cuts + TKO's is good.

Maybe Mike can just create 2 kinds of knockouts.

The one that granite chin prevents (single blows)

and start calling "cuts" something different to make people happy.

Instead of saying "cut" he can say your fighter is "stunned" and then when it's time for the doctor to end the fight, your guy can just get knocked out.... would that make people happier?

PS.

The last think we need to do is make elbows and knees shittier, they are already inferior to punches, even in the clinch.. with the exception that "maybe" they have a better chance of causing cuts.

• Upvote 4

Jigoro Kane had the "cuts easily" ToTT...It come down to bettering your weaknesses and adapting to what you have or just cut (no pun intended) him loose and start over

yup.

and "cuts easily" could just be that was one of your lower hiddens (which could have been average in reality) and all your other hiddens were really high, LOL.

stupid fighters are really gonna end this game for good.

glass chin fighters are really gonna end this game for good.

fighter with crappy confidence are really gonna end this game for good.

fighters with no heart are really gonna end this game for good.

really slow learners are really gonna end this game for good.

fighters with pillow fists are really gonna end this game for good.

none of these statements are true. creating fighters is a game of chance, and you're not going to win that game every time. learn to work around your fighter's deficiencies, or release them. it's not like you can only create a limited number of fighters. if you trained a fighter for 6 months before finding out he has a shitty hidden, then that's your own fault. otherwise, nut up and try again.

I know this affected a lot of good multis. Seriously, how long must we deal with such atrocities? Miiiiikeee!!!!!

Ps: nothing against sensei, he was and always will be a good manager in my book. Maybe a lack of effort lately? That mixed in with the cutting easy and shitty fighter hidden ( I know that one all too well ). Either way I guess I was just "trolling". I still don't totally know what that means lol.

perhaps the reason why you never see fighters in real life getting cut like guys on this game is because most of us only watch UFC and guys that cut easy dont make it to the UFC. in smaller shows you see guys get busted up like crazy

• Upvote 1

perhaps the reason why you never see fighters in real life getting cut like guys on this game is because most of us only watch UFC and guys that cut easy dont make it to the UFC. in smaller shows you see guys get busted up like crazy

Agree. Also the camera's make the blood hard to see in the UFC. Also how many fights do you get to lose or get beat up in the UFC? The people who tend to get beat on enough to get cut dont last long enough to lose 5 fights by cut. You are lucky if you last to lose 5 fights period. Even so there have been many bleeders in the UFC. The worse cutter i have ever seen in the UFC was Elvis Sinosec. Lots of people get bad cuts but are finished off before the ref actually gets to stop it. In this game people tend to keep fighting. I dont think it should be chanced unless cuts start to act as being Rocked. Thats how they are in real life. But here you can keep going strong which is not realistic. People cant have ti both ways.

Why do people write the same stuff in the topic title and the topic description?

Why do people write the same stuff in the topic title and the topic description?

• Upvote 1

I have a fighter that cuts easily, and I'm always torn between keeping him around, or letting him go because of it. He's a solid fighter otherwise, but the cuts hidden is just as important as the others and that's a good thing. The last thing we need is for another decision to become irrelevant.

well guys, thank you all for your comments. i guess it is all my mistake when i created him more then 2y ago, didnt realise back then cut problem that can occure so often. soysters comment pretty much wraps it all about it. i was torn on pros and cons about joshua as my first fighter to get the title, and i liked craigs career regarding he started as my sparbot, but at the end i am just not that good in slider game to afford to keep fighters that keep bleeding. so i will release craig. anyway, thank you all for comments good or bad :) they all helped a lot to figure some things out.

gl and bye for this theme from me.

well guys, thank you all for your comments. i guess it is all my mistake when i created him more then 2y ago, didnt realise back then cut problem that can occure so often. soysters comment pretty much wraps it all about it. i was torn on pros and cons about joshua as my first fighter to get the title, and i liked craigs career regarding he started as my sparbot, but at the end i am just not that good in slider game to afford to keep fighters that keep bleeding. so i will release craig. anyway, thank you all for comments good or bad :) they all helped a lot to figure some things out.

gl and bye for this theme from me.

I dont know. But I smiled when I red this. :D

agree, we had 6500 manangers, and probably 50,000 fighters.

of those 50,000 fighters probably 49,500 of them are fighting in shitty backwater circuits at like War Memorial Colloseum, someone's gymnasium etc. That is how it is.