What's wrong with this guy

Teufel

Hi,

Any Idea what is wrong with my fighter Aleksanteri "The Siberian Bear" Karelin (185978) ( http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=185978 )? Before his first fight he had morale 98,7% he won by decision (Fight rating 77%) and Morale stayed at 98,7%. Second fight he did some vicious GnP but lost because of bad DefGrap lost by submission --> Morale 0,37% I bought some clothes for this sissy and got morale somewhere 67%. Third fight Brutal GnP and won by TKO in first round --> Morale 70,1% and I am not sure if that is for the clothes or the win. All other fighters I have had get their morale to 100% after a win. Gym where he trains(my Own) is Pristine and Brand new all the time.

Does morale have affect in training or only in fights? If it does I'll have troubles to get him trained. Seems promising prospect thought.

I have a fighter who simply doesn't gain moral from changing clothes only thing that does the trick is winning fights so luckily for me he is as yet unbeaten.

Its all down to the confidence hidden being pretty much none existant as people have said so you either have to just go through the motions of keeping him happy with new clothes daily or cut him.

The fact that his training will suffer due to having low morale is actually not that big a deal in my opinion. Change clothes everyday for a week or so, 10 days maybe, and his morale will be back up.

The bigger concern is that having low confidence he might be more likely to fold in a fight after taking a few shots or freeze up. Low confidence is a pretty tough roll of the dice, but it happens. Change his clothes to get morale up, keep him fighting, after more fights you´ll know if he´s one to keep.