Another $1mm Jacky vs BigTree Unpaid Bet Thread..YAWN!!

BigTree

STP vs Halo II

So it is obvious that this is getting old and boring, even though everyone except for Jacky and splash (actually I think they both know he lost too) know he lost the bet

So, Let's make this a little more interesting.

DOUBLE or Nothing - 5 - 5 min Rounds - STP MUST KO/TKO/Submit/or End the fight via Cut in order for STP to be declared the winner of this now $2Million Dollar Bet...If it goes to decision...Jacky Loses

Jacky MUST put the $2 Million Tycoon Dollars up ahead of time of the fight being booked to be held with Mike Tycoon so that there is no way of weaseling out of the bet should he lose.

If STP can successfully defeat Halo via the terms above than the debt is settled and all will be well in Tycoonville once again.

You are getting all the advantages, so now I will set some additional stipulations.

Fight will be booked on October 31st...Halloween, Baby! It's time to exorcise this demon

I came to you last time, so this time you come to me...The Fight is in Sydney at Syndicate

I'm Calling You Out Again!!!! Put your money where that f*#king dirty hole you call a mouth is you wacky bitch......Are you MAN enough???

http://images.northrup.org/picture/xl/louvre/naked-man-killing-snake-2.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Big Tree you don't have to do this.

We know you won, Jacky knows you won so forget it.

Your not getting the cash and your just giving Jacky what he craves. Attention.

I'm saying this because Halo won't last 5 rounds, and you would have lost $2m. Sounds harsh but I'm just being real wit ya.

What's the point? No need, move on. He aint worth it.

• Downvote 1

Big Tree you don't have to do this.

We know you won, Jacky knows you won so forget it.

Your not getting the cash and your just giving Jacky what he craves. Attention.

I'm saying this because Halo won't last 5 rounds, and you would have lost $2m. Sounds harsh but I'm just being real wit ya.

What's the point? No need, move on. He aint worth it.

Don't be so sure...Halo will be going for the win..in case you forgot - "The Pendulum's hands are dropping dangerously low here and Halo connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee"

Still waiting to here from Quacky

And to everyone else...hey I want to have fun and make this game more like I remember it..crazy call outs and hyped up fights...C'mon Jacky, let's give everyone what they want

• Upvote 4

BigTree me and my former client jacky have had a falling out. So as of now I would like to extend my representation towards you at the price of 200 Tycoon dollars you can have a Harvard educated lawyer representing you. I will be waiting for your response.

Signed,

Splash300

• Downvote 8

Hey I am typing this up on my PS3 because i'm a rich lawyer.

It's too late to try and be cute now. You jumped on the douche train, and there's no more stops left for you to get off. Congrats, your the new Humors.

And to Big Tree, why do you wanna go through this again. I know pride can make you wanna beat him, but we all know he won't pay again if he loses anyway. He's not gonna agree to give the money up front, and you'll probably accept the fight anyway. And then you go through this all over again.

BigTree me and my former client jacky have had a falling out. So as of now I would like to extend my representation towards you at the price of 200 Tycoon dollars you can have a Harvard educated lawyer representing you. I will be waiting for your response.

Signed,

Splash300

"BigTree me and my former client" : I think you mean BigTree my former client and I: Harvard guy.

11 yr old from france? lmao his behavior is like the epitome of the outspoken frenchman and it is not just reserved for children. im sure he's (a) full grown (male) but just rly immature. ppl like him are never able to accept defeat humbly or ever. no offence to france but those from ur country who are outspoken behave exactly like jacky le goof of all time: he is a living stereotype and i hope he knows that. maybe he'd be more comfortable with a payment plan? :P

I spoke to Mike and he said he was going to take the money from Jacky....which will send Jacky's account negative. If this happens I hope nobody helps him launder money. Then maybe he'll lose his fighters and his will to continue to play.

• Upvote 1

It's too late to try and be cute now. You jumped on the douche train, and there's no more stops left for you to get off. Congrats, your the new Humors.

And to Big Tree, why do you wanna go through this again. I know pride can make you wanna beat him, but we all know he won't pay again if he loses anyway. He's not gonna agree to give the money up front, and you'll probably accept the fight anyway. And then you go through this all over again.

Hey why you got to be like that huh? Just doin my job as a lawyer. But now I no longer represent jacky so i'm in chill mode. I could represent you if you would like.

• Downvote 3

"BigTree me and my former client" : I think you mean BigTree my former client and I: Harvard guy.

Yep, that's what I meant. But I didn't care enough to check or correct it so bravo on your irrelevant observation, you grammar Nazi. It was more of an informal announcement about the fact that my services were available. You would have know that if you went to Harvard like me.

• Downvote 2

I spoke to Mike and he said he was going to take the money from Jacky....which will send Jacky's account negative. If this happens I hope nobody helps him launder money. Then maybe he'll lose his fighters and his will to continue to play.

When will this happen? I cant wait. The end is near for you jacky.

well that may be a bit extreme even for an outspoken pompous ass but that is good news that the bet will at least be payed out. i think there should be a place in tycoon where crazy challenges and bets like this can be insured to go through w/o a hitch like they should make bookmakers have the option to hold the money for the bet and stuff...

did someone already say this earlier in this thread? lol idk oh well :P

well that may be a bit extreme even for an outspoken pompous ass but that is good news that the bet will at least be payed out. i think there should be a place in tycoon where crazy challenges and bets like this can be insured to go through w/o a hitch like they should make bookmakers have the option to hold the money for the bet and stuff...

did someone already say this earlier in this thread? lol idk oh well :P

there has been been a problem with anyone paying up till this time with jacky -- and jacky had no plans of ever paying cause it was mentioned for someone to hold the money like mike hold the money and he said he didnt trust mike -- lol -- yea the guy whom jacky pays to play the game but yet dont trust him -- bottom line he never planned on paying