MMA Sparring

I was seeing some MMA videos on youtube, and on some of those videos there were some guys sparring MMA, and i began thinking why there's no MMA Sparring in the game, it should work much like the General Circuit. it doesn't give you a lot of points in one specific Primary, but it would give a bit in every primary.. Imagine when you Spar Boxing you get 1.0 points in boxing, my idea is that when you Spar MMA you should get between 0.15-0.35 in each area, distributed by the primaries depending on each Training Session..

Thanks

• Upvote 12

Great idea, going to move the thread to the "improvement section" so it can be hashed out more

The idea has already been in the improvement section, but as with most good ideas in said section it needs to be in general discussion (because ~90% the people on this forum never check the improvements forum) so a real community gauge of the idea can be attained, imo.

this is a great idea but i would think if it is ever added that it would only really be for more advanced fighters who dont have time to be wasted sparring every discipline just in order to keep their primaries tickers down. thats 4 whole sessions on separate days wasted for a guy who is still trying to improve himself. they could do mma sparring like 1-2 times and that takes care of the tickers they have to deal with. i wouldnt think that people would be using it on new fighters to improve cuz its everything at once so how much could be gained anyways?

so yes it still is a great idea but its just not something we would be using for large gains in any area, more like small upkeep in every area. that's pretty much the point of it irl anyways just so u can test out everything u have learned.

+1 from me ;)

it would be pointless other than for ticker maintenance.

4 sessions of mma sparring would give you less gains than 4 sessions split between each primary.

I can;t' say it would be pointless though. It would make it a hell of a lot easier for ticker maintenance with older fighters. I would just leave my shit on MMA sparring 6x a week rather than having to decide which of the 4 I want to do twice.