Empire(Blitz NY) $5,000,000 tournament

Good fight, Johnny (and good write-up above, too). That's my first ever draw as well.

My recollection is the same as dinooo's, that you continue in the winners' bracket, and I move to the losers' bracket, because the commentator thought you'd won. However, that's the same situation as the fight between you two, and I also thought that Bankrupt wanted you two to rematch and that was why dinooo dropped out. So in short, I don't know what the plan will be.

This fight was my only one I didn't win last night, as I won another two titles (including beating Raz Matazz so that I now hold two GAMMA titles), and I'm back at number 1 in the manager rankings. Only you spoiling things, Johnny ;)

Good fight, Johnny (and good write-up above, too). That's my first ever draw as well.

My recollection is the same as dinooo's, that you continue in the winners' bracket, and I move to the losers' bracket, because the commentator thought you'd won. However, that's the same situation as the fight between you two, and I also thought that Bankrupt wanted you two to rematch and that was why dinooo dropped out. So in short, I don't know what the plan will be.

This fight was my only one I didn't win last night, as I won another two titles (including beating Raz Matazz so that I now hold two GAMMA titles), and I'm back at number 1 in the manager rankings. Only you spoiling things, Johnny ;)

Nah bankrupt didn't want the rematch he wanted me in the losers bracket. I dropped out instead for a couple of reasons but i'll leave that between me and him. If Bankrupt had said rematch i would have fought Reily again.

Nah bankrupt didn't want the rematch he wanted me in the losers bracket. I dropped out instead for a couple of reasons but i'll leave that between me and him. If Bankrupt had said rematch i would have fought Reily again.

Actually we didnt have time for the rematch. I didnt try to screw you. Every way I ran had you losing so it didnt matter, but I went with the most sensible way and you still cried like a pansy. Honestly I shouldve had that rule in place before hand, but I had a lot on my plate and didnt think about it. BTW QFC T is using the same rule in their tourney. Its a fair rule and you know it. You just wanted out and to try and ruin the tourney. The same reason you had a bunch of guys in EMpire rating us a 1 to lower our rating. Everytime we released another Dinoo fighter our rank jumped a % or so. You didnt consider the guy who had to sit a whole round because of your shinanagans. Just typical BS from you. I dont like you but I wouldnt go out of my way to screw your org or a tourney.

Actually we didnt have time for the rematch. I didnt try to screw you. Every way I ran had you losing so it didnt matter, but I went with the most sensible way and you still cried like a pansy. Honestly I shouldve had that rule in place before hand, but I had a lot on my plate and didnt think about it. BTW QFC T is using the same rule in their tourney. Its a fair rule and you know it. You just wanted out and to try and ruin the tourney. The same reason you had a bunch of guys in EMpire rating us a 1 to lower our rating. Everytime we released another Dinoo fighter our rank jumped a % or so. You didnt consider the guy who had to sit a whole round because of your shinanagans. Just typical BS from you. I dont like you but I wouldnt go out of my way to screw your org or a tourney.

Rating you a 1? I have never ever rated an org, a fun fact for you i don't even know how to rate orgs. Hell i didn't even look at my org rating. If i wanted to ruin the tourney i could have just sat on the fight offer till the last day i and then fucked off. Once again its you making up magical BS. The guy who sat out a full round? What exactly happened to him he got a bye and advanced a round without having to fight furthering his chances of winning 6mil. I don't see that as a bad thing. Why would i ruin an org Gable built? I have nothing but respect for Gable and he was still at the org i even voted for Empire to be org of the year. So how the hell can i be crying like a pansy? It was you i had the problem with, no one else. Another fun fact if i hated Empire so much why would i take a superfight in there against Thomas Stark? Ask Chuck how hard it was to arrange that. I believe it was how much do you want paid? Upto you i don't mind. A 3 round or a 5 round fight? Let PBR choose what he wants. The 25th ok for you its in Vegas? Yeah sure thanks Chuck.

What was it i said up there nah bankrupt didn't want the rematch? Which is true as you said you didn't have time for it. I decided that i didn't want to fight in a tourney ran by you. Is it a fair rule? If it was put in place before the tourney but as you said like always your head was up your ass at the time. To me after the initial being pissed off which i always am if i lose or draw a fight anyway i forgot about it. Was only recently when i was looking through Danza's records i seen the draw and PM'd JLP to say we will need to set that right someday.

I know you get off on having a big argument and all eyes on you. I really do not give a rats ass what you think of me and i know you try to drag whatever rep i have in this game through the mud. End of the day i don't like you and you don't like me. No reason to end up making up bullshit theories of how i tried to ruin the org, ruin the tourney or kidnap santa claus.

Rating you a 1? I have never ever rated an org, a fun fact for you i don't even know how to rate orgs. Hell i didn't even look at my org rating. If i wanted to ruin the tourney i could have just sat on the fight offer till the last day i and then fucked off. Once again its you making up magical BS. The guy who sat out a full round? What exactly happened to him he got a bye and advanced a round without having to fight furthering his chances of winning 6mil. I don't see that as a bad thing. Why would i ruin an org Gable built? I have nothing but respect for Gable and he was still at the org i even voted for Empire to be org of the year. So how the hell can i be crying like a pansy? It was you i had the problem with, no one else. Another fun fact if i hated Empire so much why would i take a superfight in there against Thomas Stark? Ask Chuck how hard it was to arrange that. I believe it was how much do you want paid? Upto you i don't mind. A 3 round or a 5 round fight? Let PBR choose what he wants. The 25th ok for you its in Vegas? Yeah sure thanks Chuck.

What was it i said up there nah bankrupt didn't want the rematch? Which is true as you said you didn't have time for it. I decided that i didn't want to fight in a tourney ran by you. Is it a fair rule? If it was put in place before the tourney but as you said like always your head was up your ass at the time. To me after the initial being pissed off which i always am if i lose or draw a fight anyway i forgot about it. Was only recently when i was looking through Danza's records i seen the draw and PM'd JLP to say we will need to set that right someday.

I know you get off on having a big argument and all eyes on you. I really do not give a rats ass what you think of me and i know you try to drag whatever rep i have in this game through the mud. End of the day i don't like you and you don't like me. No reason to end up making up bullshit theories of how i tried to ruin the org, ruin the tourney or kidnap santa claus.

You are easily the biggest liar on this game. Chuck even saw everytime I dropped your guy our % went up and the ammount of ratings went down. I checked it 3 straight times I dropped your guy. Id check before hand it would say Ex: 58 ratings and 93%, Id drop your guy and look right away and it would say 57 ratings and 94%. All three times I dropped your guys the number did the exact samething. There is NO WAY the ammount of ratings dropped when the only guy who had left the org in the last 5 seconds was your guy unless it was you and it did that all 3 times.

And you saying I WANTED YOU IN THE LOSERS BRACKET makes it seem like I schemed to get you in the losers bracket. Honestly I do not like you so I wasnt sad to see you get in the losers bracket, but I also didnt want to listen to a bunch of shit over it. The three main ways I saw to decide it were either total strikes landed, higher ranked fighter, or the commentator thing. All three ways (which Ive seen used to decide a tourney tie) had you losing. I went with the most unbiased way IMO. I figured if I did the total strikes or the higher rank you would have called me a cheater on here so I went with the way I felt as the most unbiased way, the commentator. It is basically a 4th judge in game. You still took your ball and went home. :*( very lame. Even Jacky fought in the Syn tourney and he hated me way more than you do. He didnt try to mess with it or take his ball and leave cause he didnt get his way.

Jacky doesn't hate you. He likes you actually, you are like his favorite toy.

You checked 3 straight times when you cut my guys? Who is being a lier now? As i said before i don't even know how to use the org ratings never mind think anyone gives a shit about it. Quick FYI you cut 2 of my guys. Chuck cut Mitchell back in October it was Chuck that cut him not you. Which left Danza who you cut and Burrell for you to cut. Joiner left because of the inactivity in his contract. Seriously i had better things to do with my time than try to sabotage your org. Even Vahti will tell you i am a man of my word. Yet you, the grand master of all things seem to think i wanted to screw your org? Same way you were convinced it was Mike who sabotaged an event of yours and made you lose money? As i said you have a shit ton of paranoid theories about me and how i am part of the illuminati or i might be a vampire who sparkles in the sunlight fuck knows.

Dude i was happy to leave the tourney. I'd rather castrate myself that work for you. Seriously thats how much of a fuck nut you are. I'd put my balls in a vice and crush them to avoid even contact with you. I actually do feel sorry for you that this is the only way you can get off is by having a big forum argument and having all eyes on you. If you want to continue this feel free to do so in PM since you are banned from chat for being homophobic.

Well I suspect that's the case, but that's not the main thing I'm interested in. What I do want clarified is how he plans to deal with if/when I lose a fight - I'd hope that I (or anyone else who's on the subjective "wrong end" of a draw) am not eliminated for only losing once, but it will make the organisation of the brackets a little more tricky but not impossible.

Well I suspect that's the case, but that's not the main thing I'm interested in. What I do want clarified is how he plans to deal with if/when I lose a fight - I'd hope that I (or anyone else who's on the subjective "wrong end" of a draw) am not eliminated for only losing once, but it will make the organisation of the brackets a little more tricky but not impossible.

I was told that it counts as an automatic loss so yeah it would be one fight in the losers bracket and you are out.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, but one more loss and you are out. I know you didn't lose the fight, but by the prior standard set in the tournament rules you did lose that round of the tourney. You are doing a great job so far with Ambrose and it looks like he may not have to worry about that at this point anyways lol Either way good luck the rest of the way.

FYI the brackets have been updated. Sorry for being behind, Ive been busy in RL and havent been spending as much time on the game for a while now.

• 2 months later...

Shows it is a long time since I looked back at this thread, Dirk. Not a $6m prize for winning (perhaps I was getting mixed up with the QFC tournament?).

You're absolutely right that the likelihood is that the winner will lose about $1m to fees as there's not much point in having the full amount paid to the fighter who wins only to then have the same issue of trying to extract the cash!

The money is besides the point anyway really. First time I've made the final of a tournament so I'm really looking forward to it. Not sure if it's a first time for JLP as well?

Good luck to both of you, not sure if it's JLP's first final or not but might well be, no high profile ones spring to mind.

Oh and.... DO NOT EVER QUESTION ME AGAIN!!!!!! ;)

I was wrong, he's actually been in a fair few finals and won a large portion of them, guess we would have to consider him the favourite here, can he back it up?

Yep, well done JLP. If Ambrose genuinely is a beast then I'm not sure what that makes Reilly! He's demolished everyone.

I thought Ambrose was turning it around in the first half of the second round, and it might be close again. However, after Reilly landed that beauty of a right hand halfway through the fourth minute it became all one way traffic and Ambrose took a beating.

Of course, if I was a member of Convicted, I'd bring up the weight difference ;)

• Upvote 1