Empire(Blitz NY) $5,000,000 tournament

"Bobberson is rocked!

Kadowski plants his feet and throws a brutal three punch combo that sends Bobberson swiftly into unconsciousness! Right, left, right! Boom, boom, boom! Bobberson face plants, battered and bloodied! He might never be the same again after that finish!"

Should have been the KO of the night award!! :/

• 2 weeks later...

Since there was a tie today the ruling made was that the round by round PBP will be the deciding vote in any tie situation as far as the tourney goes. Since Reilly won 2 rounds to 1 he moves on. Kuduro move on in the losers bracket.

• Downvote 1

Looks like this tourney is Autumn Hunter's emergence into the top of the Tycoonverse. Great job Joe River, looks like you got a beast there.

Thanks, I am very happy with how he has turned out. He has been my fastest learner by far, I was a little worried he was in over his head to start. But this is a long way from over. At least I know if he is in over his head.

Congrats on another fine win Joe River. I was really interested in that fight as I had both those guys as possible upsetters throughout the tourney from the get go. I was wondering if this would be another Joe Frazier situation where Joe upset a couple guys in one of my tournies, then out of no where gets blind sided by Budo Rei in a fight most people considered a lock for Frazier at the time.