Fighter used in MMA TV special

Lefty

I have a fighter who when created was given extra intelligence. I have so far gotten 3 messages in the last 2 months telling me that he was used in an mma tv special and his expert opinion as a student of the game was highly appreciated or something along those lines. Apparently he was payed 1k$ and his face was plastered all over the country. I just wanted to know if anyone else has gotten a message like this and what the implications are other than what I already know which is that he has a good level of intelligence (which I observed on the TOTT). I can maybe assume that perhaps he has experience in there possibly and maybe the whole thing about his face being plastered about the country may imply some sort of popularity boost or hype or something.

well all i can say is that the only time u will get a msg about iq is when u have chosen "knows how to adapt his gameplan" or "extensive amateur career" which are both i think intelligence+. actually i think amateur career thing is experience but i think it has a little to do with intelligence. so if all u choose is ko power and heart with chin chances are u will have avg iq fighters unless u get some crazy dice rolls on hiddens. and even if u choose the intelligence hidden i think the chances of ur fighter sending a msg about iq are still random and also quite slim. i did have one fighter whom i chose fast learning on and he does learn fast but i received his iq results one day and hes got pretty low iq at 88... i wasnt very thrilled and later on in his mma debut he lost... a decision loss but the guy got rocked and couldnt rly do much but attempt to exchange on the feet. got to put those dumb guys on 100% follow my orders and hope for the decision win. but the fighter whom im speaking of up there is my oldest kept fighter from my begginner days and i dont believe i ever got his iq results so the only thing i know is he has a decent level of intelligence. but he's not rly a great fighter. no chin on him at all and cant stand with anyone who is worth anything in the cage. if i do choose to keep him then i hope to make him a cornerman cuz he's got some decent fight experience and the intelligence so if mike makes intelligence a factor that would lead to a better cornerman i suppose i can use my glassy chinned chump at least for something useful!

btw thanks for the response CusDamato, much appreciated :thumbup:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well all i can say is that the only time u will get a msg about iq is when u have chosen "knows how to adapt his gameplan" or "extensive amateur career" which are both i think intelligence+. actually i think amateur career thing is experience but i think it has a little to do with intelligence. so if all u choose is ko power and heart with chin chances are u will have avg iq fighters unless u get some crazy dice rolls on hiddens. and even if u choose the intelligence hidden i think the chances of ur fighter sending a msg about iq are still random and also quite slim. i did have one fighter whom i chose fast learning on and he does learn fast but i received his iq results one day and hes got pretty low iq at 88... i wasnt very thrilled and later on in his mma debut he lost... a decision loss but the guy got rocked and couldnt rly do much but attempt to exchange on the feet. got to put those dumb guys on 100% follow my orders and hope for the decision win. but the fighter whom im speaking of up there is my oldest kept fighter from my begginner days and i dont believe i ever got his iq results so the only thing i know is he has a decent level of intelligence. but he's not rly a great fighter. no chin on him at all and cant stand with anyone who is worth anything in the cage. if i do choose to keep him then i hope to make him a cornerman cuz he's got some decent fight experience and the intelligence so if mike makes intelligence a factor that would lead to a better cornerman i suppose i can use my glassy chinned chump at least for something useful!

btw thanks for the response CusDamato, much appreciated :thumbup:

Not true.

IQ test are completely random. You can get an IQ test of 90 or lower I believe. I've only received two and it 138 with a granite chin fighter and I think it was a 108 for a heavy handed fighter.

The random messages about popularity boost, or documenteries, pretty damn sure all those are random & have nothin to do with hiddens. Think X amount a day get sent out.

I got an IQ test result of 128 for a fighter but didn't pick adapt, but learning speed for hidden... He is by far my fastest training fighter though, so I think I got lucky with the hidden random roll to add my 30 to learning.

Possibly IQ test result could go up to 150 and it's the exact number of your learning hidden?