Exclude Inactive Managers from Fighter Search

royp777

Hey, Mike ...

Is there any way we could add an Exclude Inactive Managers checkbox to the Fighter Search form? I'm using the search to scout talent for my new organization, but I'm finding a high percentage of them are from managers that haven't logged in for a long time.

Terry

I like this idea. The inactive fighters tend to clutter up the screen. Sometimes it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but this would be a handy feature.

• 4 weeks later...

Cant wait either for this to happen!! is one of the few annoying things about the game currently :)

For fight org owners this would be very handy and timesaving!!

For fight org owners this would be very handy and timesaving!!

Oh yeah, definitely. I just ran a search for Welterweights a little while ago and I found two active fighters out of 100. I had to run multiple searches, tweaking the search terms each time to try to get a new list.

It would also be great if you could run multi-page searches. So the first screen shows the first 100 results, then you click the next button to get the next 100 results. That would be awesome.

maybe i should start a new thread for this but its closely related so....what about an idea for having an away message for managers who know they are gonna be afk for short periods of time?

Here's a page from a contract search I just ran for Lightweight fighters:

http://i28.tinypic.com/28i8gsg.jpg

There was another page just like it above that one. It's almost impossible to find fighters when you only have a few active managers out of a hundred search results.

Damn! I want to start an org, but stuff like that really discourages me...

I agree I have an untold number of sponsorships sitting in my company for I don't know how long. Maybe a solution could be to just leave them out of searches in they haven't logged on in over 20 days but not delete the account. It wouldn't solve the problem of numbers of fighter/managers per city but it would help for searches.

Demonic Drugs

I'm bumping this up. I think it's definitely something we need as org owners.

Yep, definitely. Just made an org. And it's already hard that most people are turning down offers, because I can't pay more. But when you look through so many inactive people to find the active ones and they turn you down, it's so frustrating!

Yes that screenie of the search list is exactly how all my searches in rio look lol, lots of little clocks by the names and about 5 active ones dispersed between them.

Im 100% behind the idea of getting a page with only the active ones via a check box/filter - and also multiple pages.

It would take out a lot of time from the arduous task of scouting new talent.

The flip side is often those that seem to be active are on the crossover to being inactive lol

I'm going to give this idea my fullest of full supports.

I'm fairly sure the search function cuts off some fighters too, so getting rid of the clutter would be great.

As would putting all the really inactive fighters on the free agent market ;).

putting them on the free agents list wouldn't help at all because fighters who are free agents still come up on the search se we need an option to remove unactive figters and that will also get rid of the free agents but this is a definatete must im a recently new org owner and its hard work just finding new fighters through all the inactive fighters