WMMA3

imfromhoiland

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Seems like a bunch of mixed reviews (not worth 30 bucks/well worth the money) my second child is about to be born in less than a month, $34.95 is like $200 to me right now, i cant really afford to spend that much money on entertainment for a week, if i will play it for years its well worth it,can someone give me pros and cons or something?

Chances are that they'll be releasing a WMMA 4 (I hope!) in 2014. If you can wait until then save your money. The next game they're doing is Wrestling Spirit 3.

While WMMA 3 is very addicting there are a couple of annoying things which may annoy you eventually if it doesn't annoy you at the start. I always find the contract negotiation process really repetitive and it's annoying having to go through so many negotiations when all your fighter approach the last fight on their contract or when you take over a new company and want to sign lots of new fighters for the org.

One of the other things I find is that generally until you reach a certain level of popularity you'll probably struggle to break even. Think once your Low Level National popularity you start making a profit as this is when you can get a PPV deal in the US (though I'm trying to remember from memory so might be wrong)

I always enjoy seeing fighters who basically come from being nobodies to becoming the stars of your organisation. Occasionally you'll get a fighter every so often that will cause a couple of surprises because they don't seem that good stat wise and I always like seeing this happen.

You're not limited to just the made up universe they give you, there's a couple of mods out there my favourite being the Dawn of MMA mod where you can go back to when MMA was basically just starting out. So you're using the likes of Royce Gracie, Bas Rutten, Frank Shamrock, etc.

While the price does seem quite steep and maybe a risk, I feel I got my moneys worth compared to some PS3 / Xbox 360 games where you pay £40 and play them for about 6/7 hours and never play again. Grey Dog Software is a small dev company so every purchase helps them.

• Upvote 1

I gotta agree with the play it for a week or two at max after that you will be sick of it. Definitely could spend your $30 on something better

I didn't get sick of it, always enjoy games like that. Two very good mods for it - Modern Warriors and Dawn of MMA so if you're not using the default world you can have plenty of fun with the mods for it.
  • Upvote 1

I think WMMA2 is way better the 3 if you want wmma3 why not ask around tycoon i bought my wmma2 on here with tycoon money. but you will find that tycoon money people are selling it for like 1-2mil so if you aint got the tycoon money id go buy wmma 2 thats worth the money but 3 i dont really care for fighters pay is to hight on it where as you can get really good fighters on wmma2 for 2-3k and if your looky you can even pick up future stars for 200-400 ect.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...