Goals for 2013

Goatacre

These were my goals for last year...

Manager: Reach Top 100

Org: Become a consistent Top 3 org. in Montreal

Fighters: Have at least one of my current batch of fighters become Champion

Didn't crack the Top 100 but came close. The OFC has been a top 3 Org in Montreal but not consistently. Never won a damn title.

So I'll just carry them over to this year.

Manager: I was able to reach Top 10!!! Didn't last very long, but I got a trophy to prove it.

Org: Not very consistant but with CFC leaving, this shouldn't be an issue moving forward.

Fights: Had 2 Champions this year! Once again, didn't last long but it happened!

Pretty successful year for me overall in Tycoon land...hopefully bigger and better goals are reached in 2014!

• Upvote 1

Leroy Morris says thank you.

Mine are:

1. Get one of my fighters to become a title holder

2. Keep Bradley Johnson undefeated

3. Retire my first fighter (will most likely be Michael Johnson)

4. Beat my best ever rank as a manager (443)

5. Try and turn more of the fighters at my gym Team Finland into title holders

Time to review mine

Mine are:

1. Get one of my fighters to become a title holder - Liam O'Connor won the 185lbs VIP! Fights title and defended it on multiple occasions

2. Keep Bradley Johnson undefeated - FAILED

3. Retire my first fighter (will most likely be Michael Johnson) - Michael Johnson has retired and is now my personal assistant

4. Beat my best ever rank as a manager (443) - Went as high as 74th in MMA Tycoon

5. Try and turn more of the fighters at my gym Team Finland into title holders Had only 2 at the time I think, at the start of December I had 3 champions and may still have 3.

• Upvote 2

352/420 KO wins

Chris Karter 434 / 420 KO wins

Mission accomplished.

Beat CK again.

Crush GBS's goal:

W Taj al Din Kurokawa Kenji TKO (Cut) Ascension: Nova Era (Geezers) 2013-06-07 1 03:36

W Don Marciano Jake Ryan TKO (Strikes) EMP 38 2013-04-20 2 01:13

W Taj al Din Kurokawa Kenji Decision (Unanimous) Ascension Gone Sovereign 2013-04-14 5 05:00

Mission accomplished.

1. Improve my rankings probably top 1000 if not 500

2. Renew my VIP

3. Hope I won't lose my new gym

4. Work to be a staff member if dont lose my vip yet

5. Stop sacking 18y/o projects- i'm pissed with this

6. Join in a tourney and win the grand prize

7. For the real life- I want a superfight b/w jon jones and anderson silva

That's all :thumbup:

1. done

2. done

3. I move on to another company

4. done

5. i'm still doing it.

6 no luck so far

7. in my dreams only.

I would of said my goals, but when the thread started I only had like 1 fight, and even in April I only had less than 10 fights under my belt and who wouldn't laugh at the noob with the big goals, right. I already knew they were possible though, I had done many many hours of reading and learning from these forums, there's a ton of good info here for anyone willing to read, I don't remember my goals exactly but let's just say I accomplished more than my goals :D

Back in March Rory paid me 5k(if I remember correctly), for my fighter Mr Invincible to fight Seu Gill, he needed a fight for him, I took the 5k, which I thought was quite generous, and said it wasn't needed though and then knocked poor ole Seu Gil out in 40 seconds. Seu who was 3-0 at the time, is still fighting and is 4-7 poor fellow and his skills are basically the same now as they were then lol.

My goal for 2013 was to make Yance Sackett the comeback fighter of the year. It was looking good until Ryo and Taj crushed his dream. Thought I could salvage that with a win in the Ascension tournament but Bennet put the hammer down on that. Thought maybe I could get him to 40 wins before retirement but Els put a hamfist down on that. The Bahamas will be nice and warm though.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/58/58e8ec35c6ce9285d8c5410fe5d880261210b9f8583711691a5284bcc7e7ad3d.jpg

My goal for 2013 was to make Yance Sackett the comeback fighter of the year. It was looking good until Ryo and Taj crushed his dream. Thought I could salvage that with a win in the Ascension tournament but Bennet put the hammer down on that. Thought maybe I could get him to 40 wins before retirement but Els put a hamfist down on that. The Bahamas will be nice and warm though.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/58/58e8ec35c6ce9285d8c5410fe5d880261210b9f8583711691a5284bcc7e7ad3d.jpg

Sorry Els had to be the last guy who defeated Yance before retirement. Always considered him one of the more criminally underrated LHW's around. But at least he can enjoy himself off in the Bahamas now for his well deserved retirement

So, since no one else has started a similar thread, I'll get the ball rolling on this one. Anything that you have in mind as a target within the game for the coming year, whether it be related to your fighters, world domination with your org, success with your companies or just to avoid anymore rage sackings when your best prospect happens to lose a fight - let's hear them!I've decided to go for some more ambitious goals than I set last year, so I fully anticipate failing to achieve a clean sweep this time...

• Finish at least one more month as the number 1 ranked manager, to prove (to myself as much as anyone else!) that it wasn't a fluke. Done - think I finished two more months as number 1, in fact.
  • Manage 5 fighters in the top 100 P4P simultaneously. Not sure if I did or not, definitely got to 4. Think I probably did get to 5 at some point too.
  • Get 2 fighters into the top 10 P4P, and also to number 1 in their WC Achieved. Got both Fidel Duberry and Lee Perry into the top 10 P4P, and also got Duberry to number 1 SHW and Kawamura Yoshimune to number 1 LW.
  • To win a tournament Not managed this yet. Won't manage to complete this in 2014, and only tournament I'm left in is ITFL...not completely out of the question but these are always very difficult to predict.
  • Continue to improve my competition rank to sub-300 Turned out to be much easier than I thought, as my fighters matured in 2013. Was around 200 most of the year, and when I made the decision to quit playing it was the best in the game at 141.
  • Get promoted to division 1 of the manager pyramid system, and get a top 2 placing (a separate prediction that Lance will continue his clean sweep of all before him!) I don't know if I did this or not. I've been in the top pyramid league most of the year, and have definitely got top 3. Problem is you don't get a message unless you win it. There was one month Karter and I were nip and tuck throughout and I'm not sure how it ended up although I suspect he got it. Incidentally my prediction re Lance was pretty much spot on!
  • Help to establish DILLIGAF as a division 1 alliance - if for no other reason than because promotion from division 2 is so tough Definitely managed this, and more. A decent run in the top division, including back to back pyramid league champions. Despite the chat back and forth with Convicted, they're a hell of a bunch of managers so to beat them not just once but twice was a massive achievement.
That should be enough to keep me busy for the year! :training2:

Im going for these

• To get my fighters on a winning streak :training2: :showoff:
  • Improve my manager ranking :winner:
  • Get oni higher to number 1 in the org rankings :winner:
  • Sign more fighters to Oni ( this will help with number 3) :winner:

Well ive managed no1 buy getting to 228

And 2 buy having a guy on a five fight streak when his best was only 2

And the last 3 well you all know what happened to oni

I don't think I wrote up any specific goals, but generally I just wanted to focus on improving my fighter ranks rather than my manager ranks. I have ended up getting four different fighters into the top ten of their weight class at the same time, which is probably my best achievement so far, can't think of another time when I would have done it.

No personal ambitions- but for my org:

1) 50 events + 52 by the end of year

2) get to top 5 in London managed it for a while, now 6th.

3) hold (multiple) events in Amsterdam, Helsinki, St Petes. 10 in amsterdam, 5 in helsinki, 5 in st petes

4) Show in Camden Conference Centre (7k)- yes, 8 i think

5) Show in Wombly (too many)- yes, just once, lost a ton of money but i can say i did it.

6) Show in Amsterdam beer Garden (5047)- yes, 7 times with another at the red light

7) Show in Malmi Sports Hall helsinki (5500)- yes,

8)Maintain a good relationship with my managers.- i think so for the most part

9)pass 100,000 total attendance- passed a while back. not kept up to date on my counting latley.

And for reference to myself when I look back on this:

we've held 8 events, all in london, biggest 2,000.

total attendance 7618. ranked 9th/95th

everything acomplished and im amazed how the orgs grown. currently sitting just outside the top 30 globally, have been as high as 20th on a paticually good week

• Upvote 1

<p>

I had some goals for the year, but they recently flew out the window. So, for now I'll say....

• Manage #1 p4p fighter ( Right now I have #13, so I figure that is doable )
  • Come up with new goals
Got a few top 10 guys topping out at 6. Life interfered with coming up with new goals. QFC org nerf killed original goals.