Armageddon Fight Promotions - Official Smack Talk Thread

Warwynd

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b3.jpg

Christian LeBaron:

Well this voting system is not fair because Goodbarrell is going to get all the gay votes.. and there is a lot of them in this country, haw haw....

:-) YOU GET DOUBLE POINTS FOR THIS ONE!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w1.jpg

Reporter: here we are today with the new Welterweight champion Lone Wolf.

Lone Wolf: (thinking to himself today I will do an Anderson Silva impersonation interview, this should be fun) Hello *waves at camera with a sly grin*

Reporter: So Lone Wolf I must ask you how does it feel to be the new Welterweight champion?

Lone Wolf: I'm very excite, very happy.

Reporter: I can imagine, it must be surreal for you.

Lone Wolf: I can imagine Brunno paying me lots of money but it no happen.

Reporter: Oh so you think you deserve more money?

Lone Wolf: Yes

Reporter: Why is that?

Lone Wolf: I'm Champion. Burger King very expensive.

Reporter: Hmm so you eat at Burger King often?

Lone Wolf: Yes

Reporter: Anyways moving on, so you surprised us all with your win over Niacisse Kenmoghn, did you think you were going to win this fight before it started?

Lone Wolf: Yes, I train very hard, I train the takedowns defence, I train the balance, I eat Burger King. *Gives a sly grin to the camera again*

Reporter: So what do you think of the other top fighters here in AFP's Welterweight Division?

Lone Wolf: They good.

Reporter: Ok, i was looking for more of an answer than that, so what do you think of Dominic "Scary" Sterrey?

Lone Wolf: Dominic Sterrey ahh he no scary.

Reporter: Ahh, what about Michael Alexander?

Lone Wolf: I like his beard.

Reporter: Haha good one, what about Denver Washington?

Lone Wolf: I thought Denver in Colorado not in New York, no?

Reporter: Yes Denver is not in New York, but I mean the fighter, what do you think of him?

Lone Wolf: Ahh I not know, I think Denver somewhere else. *gives a wink to the camera*

Reporter: Ahh never mind.

Lone Wolf: I love New York not Denver.

Reporter: Lol, what about Benny Drake?

Lone Wolf: Benny Drake, he's kind of fake, no? Is he a fighter or is he a duck?

Reporter: I think we have a comedian in our midst folks.

Lone Wolf: Oh where is Comedian?

Reporter: I mean you are a comedian.

Lone Wolf: No, I no comedian, i'm fighter. Ask Brunno. I excite to fight for AFP.

Reporter: Well last but not least what do you think of Marco Cavalcante?

Lone Wolf: Oh, I say "Marco", he say "Polo", I say "Marco", he say "Polo", I say "Marco", he say "shut the f up before I tear your arm off", I no like him.

Reporter: Wow this just keeps getting more interesting, one never knows what you are going to say next. I think you have managed to upset the whole lot of the top contenders in the Welterweight division.

Lone Wolf: No, me sorry, I buy you all Burger King. As soon as Brunno gives me a raise *looks at the camera with a massive grin*

Reporter: Haha Brunno get this man a raise. I think the fans are going to love you but the fighters are going to hate you.

Lone Wolf: It's ok. I'm here for fight, i'm very excite to fight for AFP. Brunno good guy. Burger King it's good. Academy 209 it's good.

Reporter: Ok, so let's wrap this up, last question, so who do you wish to fight against as your first title defence?

Lone Wolf: It's no for me to decide, i need to talk to Brunno.

Reporter: Well there u have it folks the one and only Lone Wolf.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b16.jpg

Elijah

man, you see dat shit? I TOLD YA! I'M THE MA FUCKIN MAN UP IN HERE! that was some ol billy jack type shit i did in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7BEjrs6XNI

homie didn't even know what hit him, fell like a ton of bricks, BOOM! my shit is lethal boy. i kicked him right in his dome like i said i would and i shut the lights out. i think imma write some rhymes about dat shit. call it "can crusher" or some shit. imma bout ta come in wit dat auto tune on dat song.

freddie haze, i hope you was watchin dat son. you should just start goin to mac donalds and put on some weight so you can duck me. you can't handle this. in fact ain't no one at 205 can handle this.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5739/hazezps8ca3b53b.png

Freddie Haze:

Congrats Elijah, I remember my first win. Not a bad head kick though I'll give you that. Anyway, I am busy training for the title bra so I aint got no time to converse with a nobody like you; did any of the fans actually see your fight? I mean you were first up to fight on the night and the attendance peaked at like 500 people for the main event... You gotta long way to go little dude. Crying out for the attention you lack won't get you there. It's easy to see what your doing here though, you choose the most popular guy in the division, me, so you can get a moment in the spotlight. Peace bra, I'm out I got a real fighter to fight soon.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b16.jpg

elijah

freddi, you betta check dat shit. i'm bout to kick you in yo head when we do it. that is if you don't try to hug all up on me like a lil bitch. you know you can't fight like a real man. i see yo fights and da shit is some bullshit. more importantly, i think you phony, i think you jus tryin to sell an image or some shit to get dis title shot we all know i deserve.

check it, dis what mr ganja man looked like for his 1st fight when he was 18.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w24.jpg

see, i keeps it real, what you see is what you get with me. you start growin some dreads and smokin up so you can get that title fight you know you don't have no business gettin. whatever man, i'm over it, i ain't bout to let some low rent sublime wanna be mofucka piss on my parade. i'm da man tonight, i knock dat lil bitch dark deeds on his ass. freddie, when we fight, imma kill you. i been trainin wit dis dude hashim in my gym, he say he can knock a man out without even touchin him. imma learn dat shit, do dat shit and still kick you in yo head, make the shit explode like a pumpkin.

suck my dick you lil bitch. fake ass jerry garcia.

Hector Ramirez rant on his facebook: "WELL LOOK AT DAT! YA HOMIES GOT DAT BELT JUST LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD!!!! Brunno, whos next, homie??? Cuz you ain't got no ones for me!"

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269275DavidStylestop_zpsde23fd21.png

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269310DavidStylesbottom_zpse68b14b9.png

"New York is the place to be tonight! "The Ghost" is victorious once again. Catch me at the club tonight celebrating just like I guaranteed before the fight. My boy Liam will be there after winning his fight too. Did you see that kid get knocked clear off his feet?!! That head kick was fucking crazy!"

• Upvote 1

Fuck this shit.. Haze got mounted like a cheap whore when he had a 6 point advantage on Naoki in transitions and sliders were set to just over half go for subs/gnp (even on top).. Either I am starting to hate this game or it is starting to hate me... either way my balls are in a twist..

PS well done NAoki,.... it hurts t say that as i am very 'butthurt' as many fags would say...

Stathan: "Freddie, that was truly one of the most pitiful performances in title fight history, you were not 100% fit, you got cut when he so much as looked at you, and you got rocked by an elbow. Ive heard your camp have been called 'Team Happy Meal' and you certainly lived up to that name. Way to go soft lad, you are a disgrace, you have no credibility, you are not the happy meal, you are the fuckin toy in it!"

• Upvote 2

Freddie Haze: I'd like to expand on my previous comment if I may..... cbomb. at least I had the balls to actually take a title fight Stathan bra, I also had about 10 days notice. It isn't my fault Brunno had not been organized in picking fights in advance and booking more events. But I will leave him out of this, I am sure he is uhhhh like busy or something? Anyway, back to the point, you are 4-1 in AFP yet still haven't got a title shot but rather ducked any oppotunity to get one, there is no explanation for you not being having the shot yet as you have more experience and a better record in AFP than me... Congrats.... But your wide set vagina is starting to get exposed to the rest of us, stop ducking tough fights and show us what your actually made of bra. I may have lost badly on thursday but at least I rised to the challenge.

Also, The Daly camp aint a Happy meal, right now we are an Unhappy meal, times have been rough over here bra, but we have never and never will be cherry pickers over in this camp, we don't back down, we don't play 'duck duck goose' with our competition and most importantly we dont dutch rudder eachother in the showers after training like the Steel camp. Peace out bra.

Stathan: Freddie, you sure are a sore loser. I did not get offered a title shot, you did, you accepted, and fought like a coward. Falcone has been busy waxing balls, and my guess is the champ demanded a fight and Bruno figured team Happy Meal will be OK to throw their fighter under a bus at 10 days notice, he was right wasn't he? You were the sacrificial lamb to appease the champ, and he manager Assasi who I guess was all over Falcone like a rash. You are the victim of Falcone not being around, but you still took the fight. As for me, I'm not ready for the champ, training isn't going well and I have ask the boss to cut me so I can return home and drive my tractor on the family farm. I'm hoping Falcone agrees that I can fighting forever and that's me done. Been fun though, watching clowns like you come up woefully short.

Naoki: No fight was requested, we were just out having a beer when we got the fight offer, got a good laugh after seeing my opponent. It was an easy performance and I outclassed my opponent everywhere, he had no chance against me. When the match started I threw a little jab and I broke his nose, he started bleeding also and I think I saw some tears in his eyes too. Then he had the sloppiest takedown attempt ever but I basically pulled guard because I knew this bitch doesnt have anything over me and you know the rest.

I'm looking forward to my next title defense, Brunno has been a class act and I'm looking forward to my next title defense. I will fight anyone and I will make them regret fighting against me.

Naoki: No fight was requested, we were just out having a beer when we got the fight offer, got a good laugh after seeing my opponent. It was an easy performance and I outclassed my opponent everywhere, he had no chance against me. When the match started I threw a little jab and I broke his nose, he started bleeding also and I think I saw some tears in his eyes too. Then he had the sloppiest takedown attempt ever but I basically pulled guard because I knew this bitch doesnt have anything over me and you know the rest.

I'm looking forward to my next title defense, Brunno has been a class act and I'm looking forward to my next title defense. I will fight anyone and I will make them regret fighting against me.

Haze: Glad you took the time to have a few words, I am also surprised, talk around town is that your mouth is usually occupied with cock down at the same (gay) bar you recieved your fight offer from. I'll be back for revenge at some point! You'll see, you'll all see!

• Downvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/LiamAb_zps58b8c0b3.jpg

"'ey "Chongo", if you're lookin' for a rayle scrap den luk naw further. Yer blather too much but I'll shut dat gob av yers. Only take a few elbows ter quiet yer up wee pussy."

• Downvote 1

Haze: Glad you took the time to have a few words, I am also surprised, talk around town is that your mouth is usually occupied with cock down at the same (gay) bar you recieved your fight offer from. I'll be back for revenge at some point! You'll see, you'll all see!

Naoki:

"talk around town" Where do you hear this shit, from your gym partners? You shouldn't trust them since whatever they tell you didn't work in the fight when I made you my bitch. But thank you for addressing this matter, I'm not actually gay as I'm married..

http://s17.postimg.org/uh3tso1cv/naokimila.png

Here is me and Mila watching the title fight on replay, this was after the first jab where I broke your nose. ( haha this is an awful photoshop)

But as you started talking about cocks out of nowhere just for some reason, you brought up homosexuality. Infact Naoki is a huge supporter of gay rights as you can see from this picture taken from the gay pride parade

http://s2.postimg.org/vfd5o89e1/naoki.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Brunno Falcone: I'm sorry ta hear dat yous tinks I'm trowing you to da wolves here, Jackson. I don't do dat. I tought dat yous standup could pose a tret to dis guy. Yeah, he poses a tret to yous as well, but dats what makes for da interestin' fights, see? Anyways good luck to yous. I understand if'n you wants to retire after dis here fight. Well, sorta. Seein' as how yous done pretty good in dis here org.

In udder, unrelated news. The R.I.C.O. investigation of me and dis here org has been causing us a great deal of difficulties of late. My legal fees have mounted and it has caused some difficulties wit us getting shows put on and so on, but I am proud to announce dat we have been cleared of all racketeering charges and can now proceed wit da runnin' of dis here org. We have several events booked and are sending out fight contract offers as we speak. Da first of deez new events is already almost completely filled and the others will be getting filled as soon as we can get the contracts confirmed.

Hector Ramirez's rant during his training camp: "They don't know what they gonna do with me. It's obvious that they aren't sure who they wanna give the first shot to. Probably someone I already fought a few times if you catch my drift, homie. I ain't afraid of anyone right now. This division needs work but I'm just doing my job by cleaning house, one fighter at a time."

• 2 weeks later...