Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

This is all ridiculous. I've known Steel Penn through this game since I started a year ago, and he does nothing but good things for this GAME. Let me reiterate, this is still a GAME, it's not life or death.

Hes one of the most active members of the community through Steel Penn and let's just leave it at that. Why do we have to put hours of effort into "outing" him under half-ass evidence.

Well you know if his brother play mmatycoon it's impossible that steelpenn tell him to log on the forum and post on the forum after him, you know I mean?

The odds are really low said Gable, i mean if he wasn't a multi he would post in the exact same time or 11mn after but not 10mn after it must be a multi.

By the way i took the odds out of my arse and you know i mean, i tell you they are really near 0 you need to trust me I'm a lawyer and i never lie or say false statements to convince people.

• Downvote 1

This is all ridiculous. I've known Steel Penn through this game since I started a year ago, and he does nothing but good things for this GAME. Let me reiterate, this is still a GAME, it's not life or death.

Hes one of the most active members of the community through Steel Penn and let's just leave it at that. Why do we have to put hours of effort into "outing" him under half-ass evidence.

Kindly explain why it is ridiculous to weed out suspected cheaters?

Also please explain what is half ass about the evidence? If I felt it was half assed this thread never would have come to light.

Through the years we can all never several bad things Steel Penn has done, but this thread is not about that. It's about the evidence presented that he is a multi.

Also please explain what is half ass about the evidence? If I felt it was half assed this thread never would have come to light.

Through the years we can all never several bad things Steel Penn has done, but this thread is not about that. It's about the evidence presented that he is a multi.

You didn't presented evidence, you said false statements using a way to argue that looks liked rational but was wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you know if his brother play mmatycoon it's impossible that steelpenn tell him to log on the forum and post on the forum after him, you know I mean?

The odds are really low said Gable, i mean if he wasn't a multi he would post in the exact same time or 11mn after but not 10mn after it must be a multi.

By the way i took the odds out of my arse and you know i mean, i tell you they are really near 0 you need to trust me I'm a lawyer and i never lie or say false statements to convince people.

Only no one in his apartment plays this game and he never told anyone to down vote me...

No evidence, just a vendetta.

• Upvote 1

No evidence, just a vendetta.

Right...

Evidence is data presented to prove an issue. The data presented are actual facts of things that occurred or confirmed by Steel Penn himself.

As for a vendetta...laughable. I've had not one in game dealing with Steel Penn. Yes. He annoys me. However, this entire issue literally fell in my lap. Not being one to pass up putting together a good argument, I pounced.

Says about 10% of the people reading the facts.

So what?

This forum has a well established mob mentality that will jump on any reason to gang up on someone in a weaker position.

I dont take that for definete proof that you are right, in my mind this is simply an overreatction to an unresolved issue.

• Upvote 2

All you guys still talking about little old me? :yawn:

I would think there is more productive activities you guys could be filling your time with no? Well as long as your reading don't forget to continue buying my 160 products, thanks guys.

Steel Penn Alliance

Steel Penn Fighting Temple

Steel Penn's Steel Terror 160

Steel Penn's Steel Rio 160

Steel Penn's Steel Amsterdam 160

lol if you didn't have 30+ million I'd buy some of your shit just for this.

So what?

This forum has a well established mob mentality that will jump on any reason to gang up on someone in a weaker position.

I dont take that for definete proof that you are right, in my mind this is simply an overreatction to an unresolved issue.

So you think it is perfectly reasonable to assume that Steel Penn read my post and downvoted me, then backpionts, a manager with 8 posts in over 3 years of playing, logs in, goes to the forums (right after you) somehow finds his way to the relatively obscure Manager of the Year 2012 nominations page, peruses the entire thread and also downvotes me, THEN as soon as backpionts logs out the amazing coincidence arises where YoungWhite logs in, a manager with 6 posts in over 2 years of playing, and somehow finds his way to the same thread and he also downvotes me. All of this, of course, occurring within a brief 10 minute time frame. Of course, all of them logging in with your exact IP address because they are accessing your router. I guess then we'd also have to suppose that all three of you were in your homes at the time this all occurred.

Then to explain how two guys sharing his IP downvoted me within 10 minutes of one another he explains that he sent a text message to 10 to 15 guys to just go look at the entire Nominations sub-forum, but only 2 responded, who shared his IP and within 10 minutes of his post.

You believe all of this actually occurred?

So you think it is perfectly reasonable to assume that Steel Penn read my post and downvoted me, then backpionts, a manager with 8 posts in over 3 years of playing, logs in, goes to the forums (right after you) somehow finds his way to the relatively obscure Manager of the Year 2012 nominations page, peruses the entire thread and also downvotes me, THEN as soon as backpionts logs out the amazing coincidence arises where YoungWhite logs in, a manager with 6 posts in over 2 years of playing, and somehow finds his way to the same thread and he also downvotes me. All of this, of course, occurring within a brief 10 minute time frame. Of course, all of them logging in with your exact IP address because they are accessing your router. I guess then we'd also have to suppose that all three of you were in your homes at the time this all occurred.

Then to explain how two guys sharing his IP downvoted me within 10 minutes of one another he explains that he sent a text message to 10 to 15 guys to just go look at the entire Nominations sub-forum, but only 2 responded, who shared his IP and within 10 minutes of his post.

There is no proof that it didn't occur and no way to prove it didn't but its for certain not a coincidence and there is more proof that he is indeed a multi.

First off, go look at that thread and it takes 10 minutes just to read through all the posts. So this tells me one of two things. Option 1: Steel Penn logged on to all three accounts and down voted or Option 2: he's a liar and told them to down vote you. Within the ten minutes after him down voting it, if he texted them it would have taken them time to get online and then another 10 minutes to read through the garbage of the thread if he only told them he was nominated and to read the forum.

Reason with yourselves all you want but you're being ignorant. Option 1 happened or option 2 did happen.

**Edit- Not aimed at you Gable. This is aimed at Predicted. Just adds to what you're saying.

I still want to know why you, Gable, are privledged with information that should ony be available to mods and game employees. Are you employed to 'ferret out' multis?

I personally think the proof is lacking. I have been playing almost a year and a half and I think this is only my 3rd post, but if Steel Penn contacts me I usually respond within minutes.

Steel Penn is one o the few people that I have had dependable, consistent, trustworthy interactions with over the last year. My enjoyment in this game would be greatly diminished without his presence. I don't understand why he is always being attacked. He must really threaten a bunch of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I still want to know why you, Gable, are privledged with information that should ony be available to mods and game employees. Are you employed to 'ferret out' multis?

I asked. Is this supposed to be privileged information?

I personally think the proof is lacking.

Like I've asked every other Steel Penn member who has stood up for their illustrious leader, why is the proof lacking?

Steel Penn is one o the few people that I have had dependable, consistent, trustworthy interactions with over the last year. My enjoyment in this game would be greatly diminished without his presence. I don't understand why he is always being attacked. He must really threaten a bunch of you.

How Steel Penn has treated you is irrelevant to the matter of whether or not he is a multi. Moreover, Steel Penn doesn't threaten me. He owns a bunch of business, but doesn't run any of them particularly well. I don't own any public business now, nor will I ever again in the future. So, no, not threatened in the least bit.

I personally think the proof is lacking. I have been playing almost a year and a half and I think this is only my 3rd post, but if Steel Penn contacts me I usually respond within minutes.

I'm pretty sure if 3 ip addresses down voted any post a mod would let the person know..

You are so set that you are right gable that you are completely and utterly ignoring our arguments.

I dont know what to tell you, three people doing something from one IP one time does not prove he is a multi.

All youre doing is insulting people (referring to how you treated me in IRC) and yell over and belittle anyone who try and counter your arguments.

And yes, I do beleive that our personal information should be privileged to the ones we can trust to keep it away from the public, but that's just me.

And in response to your latest post, Im not a fanboy, im looking at this logically and do not dismiss that he is a multi, I just find the evidence to be weak and the accuser to be losing credibility by the minute.

You are so set that you are right gable that you are completely and utterly ignoring our arguments.

I dont know what to tell you, three people doing something from one IP one time does not prove he is a multi.

All youre doing is insulting people (referring to how you treated me in IRC) and yell over and belittle anyone who try and counter your arguments.

And yes, I do beleive that our personal information should be privileged to the ones we can trust to keep it away from the public, but that's just me.

And in response to your latest post, Im not a fanboy, im looking at this logically and do not dismiss that he is a multi, I just find the evidence to be weak and the accuser to be losing credibility by the minute.

I haven't heard one counter argument other than, "I disagree." You said it was plausible that he asked his alliance to downvote me. Steel Penn has admitted that was the case. You couldn't offer another plausible reason as to how 3 managers on the same IP could downvote me within 10 minutes.

As to personal information, there is nothing personal about downvoting. I'm not asking for e-mail, names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.

Haven't we already come to the conclusion, "probably a multi but who gives a shit?" now? Surely we're just taking the piss for the fun of it at this stage?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1