Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

I'm pretty sure either 'Alt owner' or 'Alliance Option' was done so one of them will just give it back to him on his new account.

He's already added a clothing company, probably to get money w/o the transfer fees, and he'll be back up on the org soon enough I'm sure

5 hours soon enough?

• what we talking about Pony i havent read this forum in a while,hit me up with the key moments :lol2:
  • i noticed steelpenn getting canceled, but then just coming back and making a new one and then trading for his company back and then trading it agian WTF :nogood:

i think mike`s got other things to worry about (like the game itself) no one person is bigger then the game.

i think it is time to put this forum to rest and get on, with our own tycoon adventures,and get on with what we joined this game to do,and that was not to fight in forums but to kick arse in the arena (mma) can i get an amen brothers,and sistas if the are any playing :lol2:

• Upvote 2

Nerf a large percentage of the money and let SP have his org back.

Nerf what money? The money is already gone. 20MIL. Employee sends a contract with a ridiculous signing bonus, fighter buys clothes or supps. He owned a clothing company for a day. Then to hide it, just use a pending contract or sponsorship to one of your fighters.

• Upvote 1