Check this anti gun bullshit out.

Hopefully you're sterile and the world will be spared your spawn..

Dude why you on my nuts all the time? I could understand if you write something meanful but this bullshit is worse then that nose guy.

I think this is the most worrying post I have ever read. Humors has a wife who may or may not (hopefully this) want to breed with this disgusting excuse for a human. If this happens I really hope Latvia has a good social services or the country will continue to go down the shitter.

I dont have a wife your stupid or what? It was an example lord my give him some brain.

Is this one of those insults that sounds better in another language?

It sounds great in all languages and dont fucking try to fake that you didnt understand.

If you become a Latvian citizen, you are not Latvian. That is how it works.

If you're a Latvian citizen and move to Australia and fulfil the Australian citizenship requirements, apply to become a citizen and are granted that citizenship, you're now Australian. As such, you can get an Australian passport assuming you meet the requirements of this also.

My comment about where my parents fuck and where I was born was in the context of you talking about pride in a country. I often don't know when it is your English level or sheer stupidity which makes you unable to understand context and relationships between things in written English.

You, me, most anyone, are citizens of a specific country (at least initially) simply because a parent was. Why is this something to be proud of?

I dont have a wife your stupid or what? It was an example lord my give him some brain.

Given how much trouble you have comprehending or responding appropriately to anyone else's examples it is not surprising people took you literally.

P.S. - 'Clean your nose and fuck off' sounds shit in any language which is English or Chinese, the only two languages I speak.

Dude why you on my nuts all the time? I could understand if you write something meanful but this bullshit is worse then that nose guy.

It sounds great in all languages and dont fucking try to fake that you didnt understand.

Phew! What a relief - humors has no wife. And no - I don't understand it.

It just occurred to me, I'd rather live among 100 backs than 1 humors. Yeah, I might get shot,robbed and my house burgled (end stereotype) but at least they wouldn't rape my pet dog thinking it was a Latvian supermodel unlike humors would.

If you become a Latvian citizen, you are not Latvian. That is how it works.

If you're a Latvian citizen and move to Australia and fulfil the Australian citizenship requirements, apply to become a citizen and are granted that citizenship, you're now Australian. As such, you can get an Australian passport assuming you meet the requirements of this also.

If you become latvina citizen your not latvina but if you become australian citizen you are australian?

You, me, most anyone, are citizens of a specific country (at least initially) simply because a parent was. Why is this something to be proud of?

Why not be proud of your nationality?

Phew! What a relief - humors has no wife. And no - I don't understand it.

It just occurred to me, I'd rather live among 100 backs than 1 humors. Yeah, I might get shot,robbed and my house burgled (end stereotype) but at least they wouldn't rape my pet dog thinking it was a Latvian supermodel unlike humors would.

We were friends but then you backstabed me so fuck off.

Its for life! I never will trust you again I ain that stupid. I found out what a cockroach are you and thats it.

You do know if anyone reads that they will see it as an endorsement? If I read you reply to someone like that I'd think 'hey, that guy must be ok if humors doesn't like him because humors is a dick so this guy must not be'.

Yes, if you become an Australian citizen you are now Australian. Of course, you can identify with more than one national group, for example Italo-Australian, Russo-Australian, etc and so forth, but you're now legally an Australian citizen.

I have already said why I do not believe in being 'proud of your nationality'. Why don't you tell me why you SHOULD be proud of your nationality?

You do know if anyone reads that they will see it as an endorsement? If I read you reply to someone like that I'd think 'hey, that guy must be ok if humors doesn't like him because humors is a dick so this guy must not be'.

what are you talking about rat?

Yes, if you become an Australian citizen you are now Australian. Of course, you can identify with more than one national group, for example Italo-Australian, Russo-Australian, etc and so forth, but you're now legally an Australian citizen.

I have already said why I do not believe in being 'proud of your nationality'. Why don't you tell me why you SHOULD be proud of your nationality?

But why when you become latvina citizen your not latvian? And of course I dont believe that there is 2 different things one is nationality other ir citizenship.

You have to be pround of your nationality because thats is your cultur these are your parents grandparents your land something that is the most closest thing to you.

There is a song for you.

Nationality has nothing to do with culture. Nationality is based on lines on a map which have changed continually over time.

Countries like USA, Canada, Australia, most of Europe which isn't Latvia, etc, are made up of a multitude of people from different cultures and countries. They alter the national identity and accepted mores and norms over time. Europe as it is now doesn't look anything like it did 300 years ago.

Being proud of the achievements of great people, whether they're your grandparents or someone else, and being proud of a geographical area as dictated by lines on a map are totally different things altogether.

Patriotism is nothing but mob mentality fermented by those with an agenda. It is a motivation tool used to make people follow blindly in a specific direction and to try to cower or shame any reasonable criticism or discussion through fear of not fitting in. It is no different from Esprit De Corps or Corporate Identity.

Nationality has nothing to do with culture. Nationality is based on lines on a map which have changed continually over time.

Countries like USA, Canada, Australia, most of Europe which isn't Latvia, etc, are made up of a multitude of people from different cultures and countries. They alter the national identity and accepted mores and norms over time. Europe as it is now doesn't look anything like it did 300 years ago.

Being proud of the achievements of great people, whether they're your grandparents or someone else, and being proud of a geographical area as dictated by lines on a map are totally different things altogether.

Patriotism is nothing but mob mentality fermented by those with an agenda. It is a motivation tool used to make people follow blindly in a specific direction and to try to cower or shame any reasonable criticism or discussion through fear of not fitting in. It is no different from Esprit De Corps or Corporate Identity.

Nationality has a lot do do with culture. You can be one of those idiots who believes in open borders and macdonalds everywhere but I dont so I will stick to my people with our cultur and traditons. I like where I am from and I like people around me only here I feel like its my home and here are people who are close to me.

You haven't been right about anything in your life to date - I have no fears about you being right on this occasion either.

eh bud your dumb ;)

ok i am going to sleep peace amigos

It is what takes place inside those "lines on a map" that make you what you are. There are lines you could have been born in that make life much worse and you much different. Well not you per say. I understand why you are bitter about those lines. But not everyone is a bitter bitch. Lines or no lines i love the country i was born in.

Stu Pid

I wasnt talking about those outside the country. Yes it does matter. People in this country have a path out of poverty and many have taken it. That isnt the case every where. So stop being a moron. To even compare the opportunity in this country to those in 3rd world countries is retarded.

my home is everywhere and i love all people.........(except Mike Tycoon he's a fuck boy. also that bitch Drake. fuck it north Korean's)

Your parents must have racked up a lot of frequent flier miles and joined the mile high club inside lots of different lines on maps! :winner:

Stu Pid

I wasnt talking about those outside the country. Yes it does matter. People in this country have a path out of poverty and many have taken it. That isnt the case every where. So stop being a moron. To even compare the opportunity in this country to those in 3rd world countries is retarded.

Canada and Australia are 3rd world countries now? They along with Amercia are the only countries I mentioned... I suppose you wouldn't know what a 3rd world country is given you have no understanding about anything outside your own borders.

You have failed to even come close to explaining to me what chance or choice children have that are born into these circumstance with parents much like yourself and humours..

Basically your children are going to be obese, ignorant hicks as that is the environment you have brought them up in, not only at home, but also through the schools they go to and the state they live in. Your childrens children will be exactly the same, as they know no better and the cycle continues..

Humours children will be uneducated racist fucks, as that is the environment he will bring them up in, he knows no better and neither will his children.

Now lets take a look at the ghettos... A child is born, from a parent that has lived in poverty all their lives, whose parents have lived in poverty all their lives, whos parent has lived in poverty all their lives. Where do the childs attitudes get formed? At home, what knowledge can the parent pass down to the child? What does the child have to deal with from a very early age?

Now what choice/chance does that child have to break the cycle, to make live better for themselves? Try thinking about it from outside if it is even possible instead of the self obessed, uneducated thought process that you use whenver you have made a post in this thread.

I'll give you a few hints - none of that childs family have ever had any sort of even half decent education, who's going to help the child learn, hell the attitude of the parents is school is a waste of time.. Who is going to push that child to do well? When you have been beaten down your whole life, when you have failed your whole life, you do not know what success looks like, you don't even have an inkling or what a better life could be.

Try doing a bit of research on "The Cycle of Poverty"

• Upvote 1

It is what takes place inside those "lines on a map" that make you what you are. There are lines you could have been born in that make life much worse and you much different. Well not you per say. I understand why you are bitter about those lines. But not everyone is a bitter bitch. Lines or no lines i love the country i was born in.

LOL what? I am Australian, why would I be bitter about lines? My country is a tropical paradise with no land neighbours. No one is being a bitter bitch, though some of us are tubby bitches who fail at reading comprehension.

If you weren't so terrible at reading comprehension you'd see that you're saying the same thing as me. It is what takes place between the lines. It is the culture, the actions and beliefs of the people within it that are important, not the name of the country or its geographical location. I've also said nothing against loving your country, only that patriotism is a zero-sum game where you're forced to love one thing more than another, or this at the expense of that. It is never, "I love Country A and Country B", it is always "Country A is the best".

• Upvote 1

Stu Pid

Actually, America is one of the most difficult places to rise out of poverty. If you are born poor, you go to a poor, shitty school. If you are middle class, you go to a half decent public school. If you are rich, you avoid the public school system altogether and go to a private school. If you are poor and somehow manage to rise above this, post-secondary education is out of your price range. Other countries work hard to ensure that all schools provide the same curriculum (with minor differences such as local geography) with the same quality of teachers. Then, lower tuition fees on top of automatic bursaries for low income families ensure that everyone can afford university.

As for the whole nationalism debate, I see nothing wrong with nationalism. It is fine to be proud of your country. What I have a problem with, however, is blind patriotism. Pride is good. An outright refusal to accept that other nations might have something worthwhile to offer is not.

What made America a great country was that they were willing to look outward and take the best ideas from several different cultures and merge them together. However, what is best in one century isn't necessarily best for another century. Times change, but at some point in time, the quest to form a more perfect union stagnated, and political innovation ceased. The thought process is no longer "how can we make a better nation", but instead it is "how can we ensure that we never change." Ask the Roman Empire what happens when a great and powerful nation stops trying to improve and starts trying to stay the same, while spreading their "perfection" around the world.

• Upvote 1