Check this anti gun bullshit out.

my thoughts:

• if you need to pass a written test and performance evaluation for the safe operation of a car, in order to be licensed to operate one, then you should need to do the same to purchase/own firearms.
  • if we don't allow civilians to own certain weapons-of-war, like grenades and rocket launchers, then why do we allow them to have assault rifles? I don't have a problem with handguns and hunting rifles or shotguns, but why would anyone need an AR15? sure, they're fun to shoot, but that's not a practical reason to let civilians have them.
  • open-carry laws for rifles are bullshit. why the fuck would anyone need to walk around in public with a rifle on their shoulder?
  • Upvote 1

have to say its been close to what one month now since vegas shooting and not one single video or anything has been released of the guy -- this is for sure being handled way different than other shootings, all other shootings have had videos and what ever released quickly -- you know there are tons of camera footage on this guy but still nothing released -- the time lines still aren't matching up between what manadaly and the police are saying about it

have to say its been close to what one month now since vegas shooting and not one single video or anything has been released of the guy -- this is for sure being handled way different than other shootings, all other shootings have had videos and what ever released quickly -- you know there are tons of camera footage on this guy but still nothing released -- the time lines still aren't matching up between what manadaly and the police are saying about it

You deleted my topic? :whip:

Gonna start a new movement called "BGM" (Black Guns Matter) -- cause so much racism against them they have rights too

http://i66.tinypic.com/dvgg2x.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/fxdngw.jpg

What the fuck. Are you expecting a zombie apocalypse any time soon?

Don't get me wrong i'd like to have a go shooting targets with those for the fuck of it but you have an armory there for... god knows for what reason.

I guess I feel safer knowing any random cbomb in the street can't bust a cap in my ass for one reason or another.

• Upvote 2

How come no one wanting to ban vans or large trucks? -- How come no calls for background checks on renting vans or large trucks -- damn they are just killing machines

I'm sure this argument has been brought up a million times before but the obvious purpose of a van or truck is to transport items around from A to B or to store shit. Yes they can be used by some idiot to run over people but a gun's sole purpose is to inflict harm/death on someone/something.

Pretty much anything in this world can be used as a weapon but 99.9% of them don't exist for that reason - they exist for for convenience/efficiency/pleasure/whatever else. To demand the ban of things such as transport is not helping the world progress. To demand a gun ban for personal use though... would that really change the way people live their lives? Would you rather not use transport again or not use your gun again?

Having said that, America is probably too far gone with gun ownership so a ban would perhaps be bad at this point.

What the fuck do I know I just felt like getting involved in this topic lol.

• Upvote 5

And what happens if they both DON'T have high powered rifles? How many die then?

could be more could be less -- never know -- he could of went the Timothy McVeigh way and made a huge bomb killing many more people -- or he could of decided well its just not worth all the trouble and done nothing -- things we will just never know

again a mass killing happen with people getting mowed down with van and nothing said about it -- happen with gun and everyone blames the gun and wants ban or gun control -- someone who wants to harm others will do it period

and before everyone jumps in saying just imagine how many more would of died cause of a gun bla bla bla -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack -- over 80 people killed more than 400 injured by cargo truck -- no gun attack has come close to those numbers -- again its the person not what they use

• Downvote 1

could be more could be less -- never know -- he could of went the Timothy McVeigh way and made a huge bomb killing many more people -- or he could of decided well its just not worth all the trouble and done nothing -- things we will just never know

again a mass killing happen with people getting mowed down with van and nothing said about it -- happen with gun and everyone blames the gun and wants ban or gun control -- someone who wants to harm others will do it period

Yes, but why give them the option to choose an assault rifle in the first place? Why make it so easy to have one? Something that is designed to do one thing, kill.

and before everyone jumps in saying just imagine how many more would of died cause of a gun bla bla bla -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack -- over 80 people killed more than 400 injured by cargo truck -- no gun attack has come close to those numbers -- again its the person not what they use

58 people dead and 546 injured - Las Vegas, 2017

• Upvote 3

People will always find a way to kill. I'm saying why give them an easy option?

well going and renting a truck is easier than buying a firearm -- not to mention waiting to see how he purchased a firearm right now or trying to find out how to see if the government is to blame for this due to not doing their job which it's sounding like so far -- being he was dishonorably discharged and court marshaled from air force that prevents him from owning firearm but it's sounding like the government didn't do their job on the background check and let it happen -- makes you wonder how there are so many that the government lets get guns that shouldnt have them -- but yet the government calls for more background checks when they are the ones not doing their job, but its par the course cause they want them banned anyway so they let people that shouldn't have them get them (fast and furious government funding again) -- again still unsure on how he purchased it but waiting to find out but i'm willing to bet the government messed up again

• Downvote 1

58 people dead and 546 injured - Las Vegas, 2017

just to note on this shooting i still find it amazing that within 24hrs of the guy running down folks with home depot truck we have videos of him released, interviews with tons of people about him even, even with stores that he shopped at. everything about his life -- this shooting that just happened hasnt even been 12 hrs hardly and tons of info released about him and videos to be released soon they say ------ its been just over a month since vegas shooting not one video of the suspect (in almost the video capital of the world) -- still not much info released on him, nor his girlfriend and family -- 8 survivors of the shooting that stood up in defiance of the police reports stating there was multiple shooters have suddenly all died in this month of strange causes -- shit still doesnt add up on this ordeal

• Downvote 1

well going and renting a truck is easier than buying a firearm -- not to mention waiting to see how he purchased a firearm right now or trying to find out how to see if the government is to blame for this due to not doing their job which it's sounding like so far -- being he was dishonorably discharged and court marshaled from air force that prevents him from owning firearm but it's sounding like the government didn't do their job on the background check and let it happen -- makes you wonder how there are so many that the government lets get guns that shouldnt have them -- but yet the government calls for more background checks when they are the ones not doing their job, but its par the course cause they want them banned anyway so they let people that shouldn't have them get them (fast and furious government funding again) -- again still unsure on how he purchased it but waiting to find out but i'm willing to bet the government messed up again

You keep coming back this truck / van thing. A truck or van isn't made to kill someone. A gun is. As i keep saying people will find a way to kill so why give them the option of a high powered assault rifle? Why would a civilian need a high powered assault rifle?

• Upvote 1

Just out of curiosity, do you listen to Alex Jones?

nope i don't -- what i stated is not conspiracy its fact -- you dont find it odd yourself, everything about the vegas shooting is kept so close and hardly any info but yet two other things happen since then and within 24hrs their whole world is known and out

You keep coming back this truck / van thing. A truck or van isn't made to kill someone. A gun is. As i keep saying people will find a way to kill so why give them the option of a high powered assault rifle? Why would a civilian need a high powered assault rifle?

so what if it isnt made for that its being used for that -- what is the difference its a weapon in a bad guys hands should be treated like one -- second this is no such thing as high powered assault rifle -- an ar15 certainly isnt high powered for anyone that knows guns, its a 223 cal which is low on the power scale, doesnt mean it isnt deadly but isnt high powered

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/img/products/original/ruger_mini14_ranch_rifle_1219613_1.jpg

http://gunsleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ar15-tw-m15-ruger-682x382.14261835241.png

whats the difference between the two above guns? which one is more deadly or high powered?

• Downvote 2