Check this anti gun bullshit out.

The entire world should apply the death penalty for crimes against humanity.

if you need psychological treatment and medication to avoid shooting up a school full of children, you need to be put down. your brain is malfunctioned. you're no better than a rabid dog.

believe it or not, a lot of these little fuckers are just weak, frail, cowardly kids screaming for the world to notice them. They want to be remembered in a "position of power or fear" but they might not want to be remembered as the one who got Gaddafi'd on TV in front of everybody. They wanted people to fear them, remember, in some cases hear them, but you need to put fear in people for even considering doing something that.

I also think better parenting could help on both sides... from teaching your kids not to get a mob mentality and bully people or fuck with them for no reason.. to giving kids a little bit more attention than just shoving their face in technology and doping them up w/ medications.

If I had to choose between preventive psychological help or relying on public torture to scare people I know what I'd choose :)

Your last point is very valid. Steps like these could genuinely reduce the chances of mass shootings. That's more along the lines of what I was hoping for. If the majority of Americans are against gun control then so be it, but just burying your heads in the ground and accepting these school shooting on a regular basis shouldn't be the answer.

Just back to a previous comment I made about most people distrusting their own government. I meant that as in a distrust in their ability to govern. They can be an infuriatingly incompetent bunch. What exactly are Americans so fearful of their government doing that they feel the need to be armed?

http://i66.tinypic.com/117h2fl.jpg

A typically disappointing contribution to what's been an interesting conversation PBR. I understand you're pro gun and there's nothing wrong with that.

If you're entirely against any sort of gun reform do you have any alternative suggestions that might help reduce the frequency of school mass shootings in America? Or are you resigned to the current situation and see it as acceptable?

• Upvote 1

# of rape murders incidents would increase significantly.

A rapist is not a murderer, yes both crimes are fucking scum but to say a rapist will murderer their victim because its the same sentence as murder is insane. Rapists rape because they rape murderers murder because they murder. Its all about the graphication of the crime, rapist get off on raping etc......

A rapist is not a murderer, yes both crimes are fucking scum but to say a rapist will murderer their victim because its the same sentence as murder is insane. Rapists rape because they rape murderers murder because they murder. Its all about the graphication of the crime, rapist get off on raping etc......

We agree, but I think we'd also agree that murderers and serial killers are two totally different things. The majority of people who kill each other don't do it for a thrill or because they enjoy doing it. I'd bet that most people that get caught killing somebody are one-timers.

A typically disappointing contribution to what's been an interesting conversation PBR. I understand you're pro gun and there's nothing wrong with that.

If you're entirely against any sort of gun reform do you have any alternative suggestions that might help reduce the frequency of school mass shootings in America? Or are you resigned to the current situation and see it as acceptable?

Population control would help lol.

A lot of yall are from countries that have less than 100 million people. We have 350+ million. That's a massive difference. The last time America had less than 100 million people was before the 1900's.

There's millions of guns, very little shootings and homicides in comparison to the person-to-gun ratio.

Not to mention, an invading force would be fucked in the U.S. The American population is armed to the teeth. We'd give Aliens a run for their money. If we went toe-to-toe with any country in the world we're straight molly whopping that ass, and we elected Trump to remind the world how badass we are.

:us:

• Upvote 1

Rambo i agree most people who kill dont do it for the thrill and there is a clear distinction of a murderer & serial killer, i thought that was clear in anyones mind? I was pointing out comparing the 2 is pointless. I didnt mention serial killers but thats even more pointless. Rapists do it for the thrill so no nothing will stop them from raping beacuse raping is their goal

How do you have a debate when you see shit like this. This is how people respond to someone losing a child.

DWGm_SQZUQAA871_P.jpgScreen_Shot_2018-02-17_at_8.55.09_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-02-17_at_8.54.52_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-02-17_at_8.55.22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-02-17_at_8.55.35_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-02-17_at_8.55.45_PM.png

Yes its sad but it shouldnt be about bound lines, people on the left will say xyz * the right will say xyz. Thats not me saying this is outrageous its me talking from a neutral pov. I wanna say america needs to draw a line under the dems/rep line on gun control but i also know thats fucking insane

Rambo i agree most people who kill dont do it for the thrill and there is a clear distinction of a murderer & serial killer, i thought that was clear in anyones mind? I was pointing out comparing the 2 is pointless. I didnt mention serial killers but thats even more pointless. Rapists do it for the thrill so no nothing will stop them from raping beacuse raping is their goal

We're in agreeance. I was providing depth to the "murderers murder because they murder" line. It's not always that black-and-white with murder or homicide. I mentioned serial killers because they get off to the act similar to rapist.

We're in agreeance. I was providing depth to the "murderers murder because they murder" line. It's not always that black-and-white with murder or homicide. I mentioned serial killers because they get off to the act similar to rapist.

Ah yes fair point it was poor to say they murder coz they murder. NO SHIT lol.

Coward.

Interesting you say coward. Can i ask if in that postion how clear is it that the defender would infact shoot? I ask because anyone can say "oh yeah id shot that bitch till he begged for me to stop2 but lets be real its an insane situation to be in no matter how much youve fired a gun on a range until youre actually in play everything is irrelevent no?

See this is where im like EH? why should anyone be afraid of someone going into their home & being faced with a gun? ITS FUCKING INSANE. but yes i get it thats a real problem in the US.

Better to have something and not need it, than need something and not have it.

Rather an alive coward than a dead fool

Defend your home.

Of course a situation like that is entirely circumstantial and there's hundreds of variables...

I'm not saying wrestle a grizzly or try to catch a great white shark with your bare-hands... difference between standing your ground and being stupid.

Interesting you say coward. Can i ask if in that postion how clear is it that the defender would infact shoot? I ask because anyone can say "oh yeah id shot that bitch till he begged for me to stop2 but lets be real its an insane situation to be in no matter how much youve fired a gun on a range until youre actually in play everything is irrelevent no?

He said he would run because he assumed they had a gun too, so he either answered without putting any thought to it at all or he's probably a chicken shit.

Some people faint when they get scared. Some people have anxiety. Obviously not everybody is going to react. I'd like to think most would though.

If you're on the run, in some random shack, outnumbered, then yeah, you run if you can. but if you're in your own home - I've got dogs, gf, and for few months out the year a grandma... assuming most don't live by themselves with only their hand to love them - and you have a loaded semi-automatic weapon, and you see some people trying to come in through your door or window, with the element of surprise even a bad-shooter can probably drop a few of them before the others scurry away, because they're probably not gonna stand in the paint. most (not all, plenty of people out there that stand in the paint) crowds tend to scatter when people start getting shot. it aint like the movies where everybody just stands there chest out and head up firing with their eyes wide open like professional hitmen or special forces.

it's entirely circumstantial and I'm stoned for this. idk what you want me to tell you lol. obviously not everybody is built the same.

peace out.

Sorry Chris as much as i agree with better to need..... its just fucking insane to be in that position.

it's also insane that we have to worry about being kidnapped, locked in a cage, and held for ransom by a governing body that we pay to protect us over a plant that's much less harmful than other shit they peddle to the people like alcohol, medications, tobacco...

it's insane that somebody who touches kids gets less time than somebody selling large amounts of weed (thinking trafficking, or cultivation)...

it's insane that we can label people on the other side of the world "terrorist" and drop bombs on them with very few blinking an eye lol..

I could go on and on.

it is what it is.

• Downvote 2

it's also insane that we have to worry about being kidnapped, locked in a cage, and held for ransom by a governing body that we pay to protect us over a plant that's much less harmful than other shit they peddle to the people like alcohol, medications, tobacco...

that goes for everyone anywhere its not a us problem.

it's insane that somebody who touches kids gets less time than somebody selling large amounts of weed (thinking trafficking, or cultivation)...

i agree look up the james bulger case over here its fucking shocking.

it's insane that we can label people on the other side of the world "terrorist" and drop bombs on them with very few blinking an eye lol..

yes agreed again but hey 1 persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter & then when it suits it fucking switches & most of t6he western word is guilty of that without going into details.

it is what it is.

it is what it is but it shouldnt be

• Downvote 1