Check this anti gun bullshit out.

I highly doubt anybody will read all that shit or develop a conversation worth having or getting into, and I don't blame you... lots of cluttered repetitive nonsense up there.

I'd like to say this will be my final visit to this thread, time will tell lol... came to this section to chime in on NFL discussion but seen this thread at the top so had to click it and give my two cents... what I truly feel is the most logical two cents available regarding american policy on firearms (and the world policy on them, even though I've only lived in America so hard telling how I would feel if I grew up in a different environment...)

If you want to really break it all down, people shouldn't need guns unless you live in a place where lions, tigers, bears, or packs of hungry animals will try to eat you. people shouldn't be at war. we shouldn't kill or hurt each other. humanity should just get along and sing kumbaya and everybody gets along and lives happily ever after.

that's not reality and people are fucked up. nothing will change that regardless if some people are fortunate enough to go their entire lives in a safe little comfort zone bubble where nothing goes wrong, because others aren't so fortunate. you shouldn't condemn others views or perspectives because of it, regardless of what side of the fence you're standing on.

• Upvote 2

we got a serial shooter down here, he's shot four people in the last month, including one yesterday morning. The cops were asking people if they owned guns to go home and make sure they were still there, like this guy stole the one he's shooting people with.

• 2 months later...

http://fox59.com/2018/02/14/at-least-17-dead-after-florida-high-school-shooting-suspect-in-custody/

59th school shooting of 2018, 46 days in. Same weapon as the Vegas Country concert shooting, Texas Church shooting, Orlando nightclub shooting and Sandy Hook. But everything alright in your current system, innit?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

that's an inflated number, those numbers include incidents where guns went off accidently and nobody got hurt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

http://fox59.com/2018/02/14/at-least-17-dead-after-florida-high-school-shooting-suspect-in-custody/

59th school shooting of 2018, 46 days in. Same weapon as the Vegas Country concert shooting, Texas Church shooting, Orlando nightclub shooting and Sandy Hook. But everything alright in your current system, innit?

"According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day."

Fake news got you ignoring them real criminals in the system

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day."

Fake news got you ignoring them real criminals in the system

Oh yeah, let's ignore one problem because of another. And that also includes children running away, or getting taken by family members. Adduction by strangers is 115 a year. 1 1/2 month in 1500 people already died because of gun violence.

But please explain to me, why does anyone need to own a fuckin AR-15? And don't tell me it's self protection or hunting. You don't need to be able to shoot 800 rounds a minute over half a kilometer to shoot a burglar or a fucking deer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But please explain to me, why does anyone need to own a fuckin AR-15? And don't tell me it's self protection or hunting. You don't need to be able to shoot 800 rounds a minute over half a kilometer to shoot a burglar or a fucking deer.

why not? The second amendment had nothing to do with gun rights; it was mandatory slave patrol militias in the south. This country was built upon kickin people out door-to-door. And having freedoms just in case we need to do it again and again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

why not? The second amendment had nothing to do with gun rights; it was mandatory slave patrol militias in the south. This country was built upon kickin people out door-to-door. And having freedoms just in case we need to do it again and again

Why not? People be shooting up schools, churches and concerts with them. I don't see many slaves around now, do you? You could not do it again, if the government wanted too they'd easily piece you up with drones.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why not? People be shooting up schools, churches and concerts with them. I don't see many slaves around now, do you? You could not do it again, if the government wanted too they'd easily piece you up with drones.

Ships back then could fuck up big cities with big cannons. And people could buy ships and big cannons.

It's all "rabble rabble" anyways. Major government moves like Citizen United decision: where unlimited anonymous campaign funds from corporations are allowed to control elections, show that robbers out front aren't the ones you should be worried about in these corrupt government times. The arguments are meant for you to ignore one thing for another

• Downvote 1

Ships back then could fuck up big cities with big cannons. And people could buy ships and big cannons.

It's all "rabble rabble" anyways. Major government moves like Citizen United decision: where unlimited anonymous campaign funds from corporations are allowed to control elections, show that robbers out front aren't the ones you should be worried about in these corrupt government times. The arguments are meant for you to ignore one thing for another

Ah yeah, big cannons, that take minutes to load, are barely moveable and highly inacurate. Really fucking comparable with a drone. Are you actually retarded?

And who do you think is one of those big funders? The gun fabricators and the NRA. 84% of the American people believe in background checks, where are those?

And once again, the excistence of one issue doesn't mean you get to ignore others. I can be against corruption and big funders in politics the same time I can be against the possesion of assault rifles

• Upvote 1

Btw, anyone who thinks having a gun will protect them, read this fucking thread:

https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/964157761427787777

Until you have been in a situation where a gun has saved your life or a friends life, stfu lol.

That story is retarded. That kid shot them in the back. Most situations that would involve a gun for self-defense don't replicate that scenario so it's pointless.

Yes, if you get shot in the back it doesn't matter if you have a sword, gun, or nuke in your hand. Most situations don't involve somebody you have given a 'good faith' trust system to either. They involve random people attempting robberies, home invasions, and in women's cases kidnappings/rapes/etc.

What do you need an AR-15 for? Let's see... multiple targets? Multiple invaders? Ever have 5 people try to run in your house? An AK-47 or Saiga-12 is a pretty effective at crowd control. Of course we're in America and not Africa or Mexico, so obviously, extreme scenarios that probably don't happen to 99% of the population. But if you're asking why you need an automatic rifle... well, you don't need an automatic rifle. Just like you don't need a fucking car that can go faster than 70 mph.

What's the point? Ban guns America! Ban those guns! there's millions out there. a ban does nothing. idk why you non-americans get so riled up about it when we're about 30 years late.

we'd be better off withdrawing all of our troops from overseas and station them here in America.

Yes, if you get shot in the back it doesn't matter if you have a sword, gun, or nuke in your hand. Sneaky ninjas.

• Downvote 1

Situations that actually happened in recent memory where Automatic weapons would come in handy...

Hurricane Katrina aftermath

Hurricane Irma aftermath

pretty much any post-disaster scenario that involves a week or two of chaos where the government stabilization is disrupted or disorganized.

let's say all the power goes out. not an impossible scenario. cell phone service is gone. internet - gone. how long til shit gets crazy? you need guns. lots of ammo. and you probably don't have enough people or ammo to protect yourself from all the possibilities.

this is actually a true story. A grandmother in Texas lives on a few acres. She finds an excessive amount of narcotics in her barn. Turns out the cartel was using her place as a stash spot for drug transportation and she was old and never noticed, she calls police, police seize it. cartel comes to get her.

^^^ that story ended with her son begging the cartel not to kill his mother and him having to drive things across the border and stash shit places, but irrelevant. in a situation where the son doesn't risk his life to get hers spared, what is she suppose to do when a bunch of mexican gang bangers come armed and ready - accept death? if it's God's desire, let the cards unfold? or try to be a badass grandma and go down shooting!

america! :us:

at the end of the day, there's a lot of crazy people out there. you need guns to protect yourself from them. and by that I mean kill them. boom, head shot.

that being said, I support the ban. take guns away from all these idiots and the idiots dumb enough to turn them over.

you know why most UFC champions are American? Because we're the baddest mother fuckers on the planet. Your European cultures are soft and submissive. The Brazilians have champs but they are just a bunch of cheating juicers that systematically abuse the system on par w/ Russia Olympics doping.

• Downvote 2