Check this anti gun bullshit out.

As european I'd advocate a full gun ban, but I get that that's to far of a leap for America. So I'd settle for a complete ban on private automatic and semi-automatic riffles, expanded background checks with physological evaluation before accuiring a license

The vast majority of gun homicides in the US are handgun related, rifles practically only come into the picture during mass-shootings like Las Vegas. I don't think legislating purely off of events like this would have any impact whatsoever.

I would agree with psychological evaluations although I have some reservations there too.

The vast majority of gun homicides in the US are handgun related, rifles practically only come into the picture during mass-shootings like Las Vegas. I don't think legislating purely off of events like this would have any impact whatsoever.

I would agree with psychological evaluations although I have some reservations there too.

Yeah, but with a handgun you at least have a chance, if you got a gun that can just keep shooting and shooting you might as well put a gun to your head yourself. I'd rather have a ban on handguns too, think only about the stress the police has to go through if everyone they try to arrest could be having a weapon with them.

Outsiders perspective since I've never had a gun related incident or been affected by one as far as I know. A gun ban would have a lot of issues to get through. Firstly, the people don't exactly trust the government to go about it properly. It's embedded in the culture, if you take it away completely it's asking for anarchy, particularly in a country that is deeply rooted in people having the right and freedom. Psychological evaluations is something that should come with wanting to buy a gun, but like Gwad said, even that's not a perfect solution to the issue.

Overall, I don't think there is a perfect solution, and regardless of what you do, someone will have to make a big compromise for any solution to come about. It does get a bit tiring whenever gun control is brought up and you keep hearing about the people who upright refuse to agree to anything just out of stubbornness.

The culture is too deeply rooted that banning all guns will be feasible, and it's just a constant media battle between different groups on what the logical solution would be.

Yeah, but with a handgun you at least have a chance, if you got a gun that can just keep shooting and shooting you might as well put a gun to your head yourself. I'd rather have a ban on handguns too, think only about the stress the police has to go through if everyone they try to arrest could be having a weapon with them.

Fully automatic weapons already are basically illegal, hence the uproar over bump stocks, which should be banned.

handguns can just keep shooting and shooting also -- no difference between pistol and rifle really -- many handguns have 30rd mags or even larger now days

also lets look at the biggest murder of them all abortion which has taken almost 850k lives this year -- why no crying for those murders

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

handguns can just keep shooting and shooting also -- no difference between pistol and rifle really -- many handguns have 30rd mags or even larger now days

also lets look at the biggest murder of them all abortion which has taken almost 850k lives this year -- why no crying for those murders

yeah, this conversation is over, bringing up abortion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus let's not bring up the "is it a life or not" debate, I don't think we're ready for that lol

I'm fairly sure when he was mentioning Handgun vs Rifle, he was thinking along the lines of Potential Murders per second. Situation pending of course, in some Rifles outnumber Handguns horribly in that regard.

One thing I do wanna ask is what kind of things do you want to own guns for? Particularly in the difference between Handguns vs Semi Automatic? Just cos I know people who will answer along the lines of The Constitution, Hunting, Protection etc.

• Upvote 1

As european I'd advocate a full gun ban, but I get that that's to far of a leap for America. So I'd settle for a complete ban on private automatic and semi-automatic riffles, expanded background checks with physological evaluation before accuiring a license

the problem with even a small ban is the left (dems, libs) all of them in the government has outright said they wish for and want full ban period -- now once they say that how can you trust them period on anything -- now honestly i do say some things need changed and looked at better but the problem is government writes their proposed laws so broad and open that it could be used as full ban or denial ------ such as last two laws of physco evaluations, they state any physco medicine can result in being denied -- well a simple sleeping aid is consider and falls under physco medicine so just cause you would like to get or have good nights rest they can and might deny you -- if they were to tighten up the proposed laws with very specific items or wording they might have a chance but they wont because in the end they want full ban for all guns period, as i said they have said this many times -- say yea when they write laws so broad and open where they could fall under just about whatever they want them to fit it isnt gonna pass

Jesus let's not bring up the "is it a life or not" debate, I don't think we're ready for that lol

I'm fairly sure when he was mentioning Handgun vs Rifle, he was thinking along the lines of Potential Murders per second. Situation pending of course, in some Rifles outnumber Handguns horribly in that regard.

One thing I do wanna ask is what kind of things do you want to own guns for? Particularly in the difference between Handguns vs Semi Automatic? Just cos I know people who will answer along the lines of The Constitution, Hunting, Protection etc.

lmao on "is it a life or not" debate, yea your right but it's something to think about if you truly say you value life (honestly i'm glad cause we are overpopulated anyway)

personally i own guns for sporting, little hunting (which would do more but tougher on me now days - use to hunt a lot before wreck) and yes self protection -- on self protection cause of what i use to do and where i worked was very bad area, which actually had to pull firearm couple of times but luckly never had to use it just pulling it stopped the situation -- now days more cause of inability to really defend myself like use to be able to do cause of wreck but luckly since not working downtown or that area anymore haven't had to pull it

Fully automatic weapons already are basically illegal, hence the uproar over bump stocks, which should be banned.

yea very few states allow fully auto and you have to have class 3 licenses -- i agree on bump stocks its just a stupid toy with no real need -- but same effect can done shooting from your hip and using belt loop on pants -- i actually know the guy who first patented bump stocks and sold the patent even though they were homemade for many years before his patenting them, he just say the chance to cash in on them -- they are really easy to make

yes -- got couple others not pictured forgot about them -- lol

Well not bad looking guns but to be fair I highly doubt that people buy these calibers for self defence :D

I would love to have gun like this when ever I think of someone trying to crack in to my house I am thinking of having this and just blasting him for good.

http://www.taiwangun.com/img/product_media/FB1765(1).jpg

Well not bad looking guns but to be fair I highly doubt that people buy these calibers for self defence :D

I would love to have gun like this when ever I think of someone trying to crack in to my house I am thinking of having this and just blasting him for good.

shotgun is probably the best home defense but also not very women friendly or shooter friendly due to lots of recoil and usually pretty heavy -- while ar's are not the ideal home defense they are very shooter friendly and actually women can handle and shoot them better due to lower recoil and lighter to handle -- real draw back on ar or any rifle besides shotgun is bullet travel but can get frangible ammo to solve that issue thus no worries of pass though as bad

shotgun is probably the best home defense but also not very women friendly or shooter friendly due to lots of recoil and usually pretty heavy -- while ar's are not the ideal home defense they are very shooter friendly and actually women can handle and shoot them better due to lower recoil and lighter to handle -- real draw back on ar or any rifle besides shotgun is bullet travel but can get frangible ammo to solve that issue thus no worries of pass though as bad

You have a shotgun?

But on other hand I would think that both of them are not that women friendly the looks of them I have never used these type of guns you have there because they are HEAVILY illegal where I am from but thinking about home defence I would pick something like glock or something.

You have a shotgun?

But on other hand I would think that both of them are not that women friendly the looks of them I have never used these type of guns you have there because they are HEAVILY illegal where I am from but thinking about home defence I would pick something like glock or something.

i use to have shotguns but got rid of them due to just not shooting them much -- ar style rifle are very simple and easy to shoot for women -- they have little to no recoil and are pretty light, shotguns have major recoil especially like the ones your posted -- have seen many shoot them and actually lose control and drop the gun or it just out right scares them and they drop it -- also hard for men to hold on too sometimes -- while ar is nothing like that, they are as loud but not even close on recoil and ability to load / reload -- but as stated for home defense they are better, at least to me, than glock or others cause difference of one bullet coming out thus you have to be on target and precise with your shot -- shotgun you dont have to be such precise with your shot cause of larger pattern

ah yes, this must be why scandinavia, canada etc are mad max-esque hellholes

Well I have to agree there are serious gun laws in Latvian and really I dont see anyone with any guns running around not even talking about guns PBR but on other hand I cant really say its good or bad.

For example I havent heard of any home invasions with these sort of weapons but also never heard of anyone protecting their home with them.