jesus...

Normal, intelligent, adjusted people do not make fun of any religious figures. They make fun of the religious institutions and ridiculous beliefs which has sprouted from them.

Also, who told you it isn't OK to make fun of Mohammed but it is OK to make fun of Jesus? Sounds like you're making more shit up and calling it fact.

Normal, intelligent, adjusted people do not make fun of any religious figures. They make fun of the religious institutions and ridiculous beliefs which has sprouted from them.

Also, who told you it isn't OK to make fun of Mohammed but it is OK to make fun of Jesus? Sounds like you're making more shit up and calling it fact.

Who told me? In EU you can be jailed because of pictures like that but not with pictures of Jesus.

Denying the systematic mass murder of millions of people is not making a picture of Mohammed. What a surprise, shifting the goal posts...

Show me proof that it is illegal to make pictures of Mohammed in Europe. Show me where someone has been jailed for it, or the legislation which criminalises it.

Some European countries (like Norway) do have laws against blasphemy, but it's a "sleeping" paragraph, meaning that we just pretend like it doesn't exist.

Also, comparing denying the Holocaust to a caricature is just silly.

That is blasphemy, meaning if I were mocking Jesus I'd be in the same shit as mocking Mohammed, Buddha or L. Ron Hubbard, correct? No law that it is illegal to make pictures of Mohammed.

That is blasphemy, meaning if I were mocking Jesus I'd be in the same shit as mocking Mohammed, Buddha or L. Ron Hubbard, correct? No law that it is illegal to make pictures of Mohammed.

The law doesnt work both ways as we know. Call black man N word you go to jail. They call you cracker its fine.

Who told me? In EU you can be jailed because of pictures like that but not with pictures of Jesus.

Well,,,, wrong again.

Denmark is in the EU and the picture you posted of Muhammed is made by a Danish artist and was first published in a Danish nationalistic newspaper named a Jyllands Posten

This picture caused some furore by muslims in Denmark, but mostly abroad, in the middle east, because a Danish Imam brought the picture there personally, along with other pictures that had nothing to do with this one being published.

Some muslim actually tried to murder the artist with an axe, bursting into his home, chopping with the axe on the door of the room the artist hid in. The police came and arrested the assailant and i think he was sentenced as insane.....

And rightly so, as anyone willing to hurt or kill someone, because he insulted something imaginary, something that might or might not exist, is way beyond sane,, it's actually very insane....

Almost all of the nation united in the right of free speech,, maintaining (and rightly so) that Jyllands posten had every right to publish this picture.

Some idiots sued the paper for publishing it and lost the case big in a Danish court of law.

So, don't come here spewing more bullshit about shit you know less than nothing about!

If it is banned in any EU country,, it's banned by local law, not EU law.

But,,, why am I bothering, since you don't seem to be able to comprehend anything anyway.

You don't go to jail for the N word.

Not in USA but there is countries in EU where its against the law. USA is little different you have freedom of speach there but we dont.

Well,,,, wrong again.

Denmark is in the EU and the picture you posted of Muhammed is made by a Danish artist and was first published in a Danish nationalistic newspaper named a Jyllands Posten

This picture caused some furore by muslims in Denmark, but mostly abroad, in the middle east, because a Danish Imam brought the picture there personally, along with other pictures that had nothing to do with this one being published.

Some muslim actually tried to murder the artist with an axe, bursting into his home, chopping with the axe on the door of the room the artist hid in. The police came and arrested the assailant and i think he was sentenced as insane.....

And rightly so, as anyone willing to hurt or kill someone, because he insulted something imaginary, something that might or might not exist, is way beyond sane,, it's actually very insane....

Almost all of the nation united in the right of free speech,, maintaining (and rightly so) that Jyllands posten had every right to publish this picture.

Some idiots sued the paper for publishing it and lost the case big in a Danish court of law.

So, don't come here spewing more bullshit about shit you know less than nothing about!

If it is banned in any EU country,, it's banned by local law, not EU law.

But,,, why am I bothering, since you don't seem to be able to comprehend anything anyway.

I didnt say anything about EU laws I said in some countries in EU thats a big difference.

If you want to loose to me again go ahead. Like Mannetosen said in Norway you can be punished by making statments or doing thinkgs like that. In Austria you can be put in jail for saying that holocaust didnt happen. We dont have freedom of speech like in USA.

I didnt say anything about EU laws I said in some countries in EU thats a big difference.

If you want to loose to me again go ahead. Like Mannetosen said in Norway you can be punished by making statments or doing thinkgs like that. In Austria you can be put in jail for saying that holocaust didnt happen. We dont have freedom of speech like in USA.

In Denmark we have more free speech than in the US, if anything......

In the US, you can get arrested for raising your voice at a Police officer.

You get arrested if you tell him to fuck off,, hell you can get arrested for saying almost anything to cops in many States.

I can tell the cops to fuck off over here. The worst thing they can do here is give me a fine for being disorderly, if i do it repetedly, which still is not an arrestable offence, unless you get violent.

So, free speech is doing fine over here, better than most places.

In Denmark we have more free speech than in the US, if anything......

In the US, you can get arrested for raising your voice at a Police officer.

You get arrested if you tell him to fuck off,, hell you can get arrested for saying almost anything to cops in many States.

I can tell the cops to fuck off over here. The worst thing they can do here is give me a fine for being disorderly, if i do it repetedly, which still is not an arrestable offence, unless you get violent.

So, free speech is doing fine over here, better than most places.

That didnt explain anything.

There is no point in explaining anything to you, you just don't get it anyway.

You still didnt explain why in some countries its against the law to post pictures like that? You find it normal?

You still didnt explain why in some countries its against the law to post pictures like that? You find it normal?

This law has nothing to do with the EU, it's indivifual countries local law.

I find Denmark rather normal when it comes to free speech, i'm against idiotic law that restricts my freedom.

There are plenty of stupid laws in Denmark that restrict your freedom, but that doesn't apply to free speech.

It's social over here, yes there are bad mouthed arseholes over here, but most of the people tend to be pollite.

Here they crack down hard on any form of violence and weapons, which is good, but the police do have a bit too much power and the privacy of your home is not respected poroperly.

This law has nothing to do with the EU, it's indivifual countries local law.

I find Denmark rather normal when it comes to free speech, i'm against idiotic law that restricts my freedom.

There are plenty of stupid laws in Denmark that restrict your freedom, but that doesn't apply to free speech.

It's social over here, yes there are bad mouthed arseholes over here, but most of the people tend to be pollite.

Here they crack down hard on any form of violence and weapons, which is good, but the police do have a bit too much power and the privacy of your home is not respected poroperly.

I didnt say it has something to do with EU are you fucking stupid? Stop saying that I said some country in EU. THATS NOT THE SAME.

Hate speeches are also there ok? Like N word and saying bad things about jews or something?

The kurzwhatever tactic (Revised International 2nd Edition):

Say some mindless, baseless bullshit and call it a fact. Be thoroughly refuted and rebutted with plenty of hard, primary evidence to the contrary. Add a second qualifier to the original mindless, baseless bullshit and say this is now one or two facts. Be thoroughly refuted and rebutted with plenty of hard, primary evidence to the contrary. Add a third qualifier to the original two mindless, baseless bullshit statements and say this is now one or two or possibly even three facts. Repeat ad nauseum.

The kurzwhatever tactic (Revised International 2nd Edition):

Say some mindless, baseless bullshit and call it a fact. Be thoroughly refuted and rebutted with plenty of hard, primary evidence to the contrary. Add a second qualifier to the original mindless, baseless bullshit and say this is now one or two facts. Be thoroughly refuted and rebutted with plenty of hard, primary evidence to the contrary. Add a third qualifier to the original two mindless, baseless bullshit statements and say this is now one or two or possibly even three facts. Repeat ad nauseum.

I dont know whay you are talking about but like Mattenson aproved that there is countries in EU whit these kinda laws and he live in Norway and knows it first hand so I wanst wrong. Getting back to topic I cant say I believe in Jesus or what ever I just hate double starndars the same shit here and the same shit with black people. You call bad about them you are racists they talk bad about you its ok the same with religiou.