jesus...

hahahaha that was the best thing ive ever read...thank you. do i remember mmaplayground? yes...yes i do. i'm a scumbag for my mma opinions? that's upsetting, bro. i'm ok if people dont agree with me...but i never want to be in a situation where i'm agreeing with you, because pretty much everything you say is wrong and generally full of stupid. ive never seen you be right yet....it's upsetting to me. can you be right once? i think you have it in you.

i'm also not really sure i'm an atheist...i just dont believe in ridiculous fairytale writing. there's a difference, brah.

i'm happy youve entered this thread brainsmasher. i expect this to be a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1

As for the reason the guy acts like a dick. Well its the same reason you all try so hard to "convience" people you are right. You are scared to death that there is a consequence for your actions. So when your trying to convience others you are actually trying to convience yourself also and guilt is looming in the back of your mind and fuels your hatred.

• Downvote 3

hahahaha that was the best thing ive ever read...thank you. do i remember mmaplayground? yes...yes i do. i'm a scumbag for my mma opinions? that's upsetting, bro. i'm ok if people dont agree with me...but i never want to be in a situation where i'm agreeing with you, because pretty much everything you say is wrong and generally full of stupid. ive never seen you be right yet....it's upsetting to me. can you be right once? i think you have it in you.

i'm also not really sure i'm an atheist...i just dont believe in ridiculous fairytale writing. there's a difference, brah.

i'm happy youve entered this thread brainsmasher. i expect this to be a lot of fun.

No you are a scumbag because i got banned for my opinion on MMA and when i come back with a new account. I was turned in by my own group. The only person who knew was you! All because we didagreed on a few MMA subjects at the time. Specifically you being a Pride Bitch. But at least i got to see how big a bitch you were.

BTW, i was better at that game than you also! Maybe im just blessed by you know who. Or im sure you will chalk it up to Random chance! HAHAHA

• Downvote 1

so...youre accusing me of getting you banned from a game that i played like 5 years ago? thats cool.

i dont get how you can be religious man...arent you and bankrupt lovers? that's totally against the christian way.

ps...i know nothing about you getting banned...but i hope it was me. that'd be cool.

pps...you werent better at that game.

• Upvote 4

On a lighter note, the Catholic Church is arguing in court that an unborn child is not a person and therefore not protected by law when a doctor at Thomas Moore was sued for malpractice for causing a woman to lose her twins by refusing to respond to his pages when she in his care. I've seen them demand still births be protected at the death of the mother, but I guess costing the church money is one step too far. :P

• Upvote 2

I my experience that is par for the course with you "Athiest".

Well its the same reason you all try so hard to "convience" people you are right.

Every time you generalise everyone as being the same, with the same intentions, rationale, causes and beliefs you look like an ignorant dickhead who knows nothing about anything. You don't know everyone. Don't speak for everyone. You're not qualified.

EDIT: Adding 'hahaha', 'lol' or 'lmao' at the end of a poorly thought out and nearly incoherent rebuttal or premise does not add weight to the persuasiveness. It makes you look like a twat who is fishing for support, like a sitcom using an 'applause' sign.

• Upvote 2

On a lighter note, the Catholic Church is arguing in court that an unborn child is not a person and therefore not protected by law when a doctor at Thomas Moore was sued for malpractice for causing a woman to lose her twins by refusing to respond to his pages when she in his care. I've seen them demand still births be protected at the death of the mother, but I guess costing the church money is one step too far. :P

Man those pro-lifers have egg on their face.

Every time you generalise everyone as being the same, with the same intentions, rationale, causes and beliefs you look like an ignorant dickhead who knows nothing about anything. You don't know everyone. Don't speak for everyone. You're not qualified.

EDIT: Adding 'hahaha', 'lol' or 'lmao' at the end of a poorly thought out and nearly incoherent rebuttal or premise does not add weight to the persuasiveness. It makes you look like a twat who is fishing for support, like a sitcom using an 'applause' sign.

HAHAH, LOL! LMAO!!!!

• Downvote 1

How do you get banned from MMA Playground? That is pretty sad.

Pretty simple. In the discussion thread about Cro Cop vs Santos. I said Cro Cop has a weak chin and was mentally weak. And said Santos would knock him out. Of course the mods were huge Cro Cop fans and claimed i was fighter bashing. So i got a warning. When Cro Cop got his ass kicked i give them all a big fat i told you so and got banned. I created a new account and a couple days later i told F Man that it was me and turned me in.

Pretty simple. In the discussion thread about Cro Cop vs Santos. I said Cro Cop has a weak chin and was mentally weak. And said Santos would knock him out. Of course the mods were huge Cro Cop fans and claimed i was fighter bashing. So i got a warning. When Cro Cop got his ass kicked i give them all a big fat i told you so and got banned. I created a new account and a couple days later i told F Man that it was me and turned me in.

That sounds far from believable. There has to be something you aren't saying, because they don't ban simply for not picking their favorite fighter.

That sounds far from believable. There has to be something you aren't saying, because they don't ban simply for not picking their favorite fighter.

It wasnt for saying their fighter would lose. They claimed i was fighter bashing by saying he had a weak chin and no heart. The when both were proven true in the fight they got pissed and banned me. Oh yeah they said i was to abrasive. Apparently there was nicer ways to say weak chin and no heart.

i actually went out of my way to log into mmaplayground to see what my mailbox consisted of...found some interesting mailings between myself and an admin, and also a conversation between myself and one of brainsmashers redneck commandos. i literally havent been on mmaplayground in YEARS...but anything for my sweetheart brainsmasher.

http://i47.tinypic.com/907zep.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/s262og.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/rvfsed.png

here brainsmashers friend and i exchange some messages...

http://i48.tinypic.com/sfysdx.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/3493qyo.png

this is actually really upsetting...i actually defended brainsmasher. i really didnt remember the situation brainsmasher was talking about at all. i was hoping when i looked, i'd come upon me doing a bunch of shady shit...but that wasnt the case. god damnit.

now brainsmasher will continue to argue, even though ive provided picture proof of me defending him after his ban. i look forward to your irrational response to this.

you can apologize anytime bro. i'll still think youre dumb, so it doesnt make a difference.

• Upvote 2

i actually went out of my way to log into mmaplayground to see what my mailbox consisted of...found some interesting mailings between myself and an admin, and also a conversation between myself and one of brainsmashers redneck commandos. i literally havent been on mmaplayground in YEARS...but anything for my sweetheart brainsmasher.

http://i47.tinypic.com/907zep.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/s262og.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/rvfsed.png

here brainsmashers friend and i exchange some messages...

http://i48.tinypic.com/sfysdx.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/3493qyo.png

this is actually really upsetting...i actually defended brainsmasher. i really didnt remember the situation brainsmasher was talking about at all. i was hoping when i looked, i'd come upon me doing a bunch of shady shit...but that wasnt the case. god damnit.

now brainsmasher will continue to argue, even though ive provided picture proof of me defending him after his ban. i look forward to your irrational response to this.

you can apologize anytime bro. i'll still think youre dumb, so it doesnt make a difference.

Your going to post all that and expect me to apologize? Ok, you got me. Im sorry. I thought it was you since only you knew my other account. I still think your a scumbag. So nothing has change there.

BTW their claim of me attacking a mod was actually me telling a person on the forum that Cro Cop wasnt very good and was going to get beat. He just happen to be a mod. They make it out like i sent him emails threatening him. He was just part of the discussion. He was a Cro Cop fan and i believe from Croatia. He for some reason took my opinion of Cro Cop as a personal attack. The way i see it. If he cant handle people disagreeing with him then keep his opinion off the forum and do his moderating job and Moderate.

The 1st offense mod abuse would be the factor I was not getting. Now it makes more sense.

There is a reason you dont see what the "Mod Abuse" was. It never happened. Basically he took my "fighter bashing" of his favorite fighter as a personal attack. But you said i didnt get banned for fighter bashing and FMan proved i did. You were wrong. My first warning was for doing the same thing i did the second time. For the record i would have done it 100 more times because if that is their policy i refuse to follow it. If ti is a MMA discussion forum then i should be able to speak my opinion of a fight or a fighters ability. Not sugar coat everything so someone doesnt get their feelings hurt.

Ah, insincere conditional apologies and the inability to acknowledge or agree with first hand, historical evidence right in front of his very eyes.

That's the BrainSmasher we know and no one loves. Except Jesus. But he's Mexican so BrainSmasher hates him.

• Upvote 1

There is a reason you dont see what the "Mod Abuse" was. It never happened. Basically he took my "fighter bashing" of his favorite fighter as a personal attack. But you said i didnt get banned for fighter bashing and FMan proved i did.

Wrong. You were banned for mod abuse and fighter bashing.

You were wrong.

Wrong.

For the record i would have done it 100 more times because if that is their policy i refuse to follow it. If ti is a MMA discussion forum then i should be able to speak my opinion of a fight or a fighters ability.

Wrong. You refused to follow their policy, this is why you got banned.

Did I mention... WRONG?

Wrong. You were banned for mod abuse and fighter bashing.

Wrong.

Wrong. You refused to follow their policy, this is why you got banned.

Did I mention... WRONG?

Do you have trouble reading? I was warned for "Mod Abuse" but Banned for Fighter bashing. Did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?