jesus...

No, my country infringed upon my freedom by banning lead in consumer products :( Including bullets.

But as per usual, your commenting that someone else has trouble reading is hilariously ironic and unsurprising when it turns out... you can't read.

Let me help you out you poor, simple, blind, illiterate bastard:

i actually went out of my way to log into mmaplayground to see what my mailbox consisted of...found some interesting mailings between myself and an admin, and also a conversation between myself and one of brainsmashers redneck commandos. i literally havent been on mmaplayground in YEARS...but anything for my sweetheart brainsmasher.

http://i47.tinypic.com/907zep.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/s262og.png

You will see here the hero of our story, F-Man, bravely and at great personal risk to reputation and feelings goes boldly where no man has gone before... caring enough about BrainSmasher to defend him and ask why he was banned. The key word here being 'banned', note a severe lack of the word 'warned'.

Upon descending to this unfathomable depth of foolishness, F-Man is told by the Admin that BrainSmasher was banned because 'it was his 2nd offense and the first time he attacked mods without cause'. You will see here once more a complete lack of the word 'warned'. In the English language we have something called context. Despite your complete lack of understanding of it, when one person says 'why is someone banned' and another person replies 'because of this reason', this means this is the reason they were banned. Not the reason for anything else such as, warned, for example.

In BrainSmasher land, where a basic grasp on the English language is optional, the question 'What time is it?' is completely acceptable to be answered with 'Mostly purple but always stereo'.

EDIT: To clarify the moral of the Epic Saga of F-Man, the ban was because you're a douchebag who abused mods and bashed fighters. As previously mentioned.

• Upvote 3

So if i didnt fighter bash the second time would i have been Banned? Thats what i thought. You are wrong as always. It was my second "offense" that caused the action.

Is it difficult living with Asperger's Syndrome?

By your very own logic it is the combined two offences that got you banned... you are quite possibly the stupidest person I have ever talked to, both online and real life. Please look into chemical castration as it is not fair for any offspring, nor humanity as a race, for you to inflict yourself on any malleable personality which does not know better.

• Upvote 3

brainsmasher just interpreted their rules differently...just like he interprets the bible differently so he can rationalize cashing in on other peoples gambling addictions.

• Upvote 2

I think Dawkins has more to offer than Stone/Parker. Maybe you don't like how he talks but he is simply a staunch defender of scientific method.

Bullshit. I'm a staunch defender of the scientific method. Nobody ever listened at Dawkins and considered his position if they didn't already agree with it. He's that smug. He has that little charisma. He's that big of a douchebag. And it's not his goal either, to convince people of his position. You don't embarass or make fun of the people that you're trying to convince. No, his goal is to be champion of anti-religion in the same way that a preacher tries to be for religion. It's pathetic.

• Upvote 1

As for the reason the guy acts like a dick. Well its the same reason you all try so hard to "convience" people you are right. You are scared to death that there is a consequence for your actions. So when your trying to convience others you are actually trying to convience yourself also and guilt is looming in the back of your mind and fuels your hatred.

Guilt? What guilt? What hatred? What the fuck are you talking about again? What dumbass thinks that he's morally superior just because he's religious?

Man those pro-lifers have egg on their face.

I don't agree. I'm for stricter regulation on abortions. I can't accept that there are babies born under 24 weeks and that there are abortions done beyond that. It can't be all that arbitrary. I don't think that all life is equal, even human life, but preservation of life is a reasonable, even for earlier life forms of our own. It's not just a choice between logic and religion.

The pro-lifers should take a different approach though. Educate people, encourage them to use contraceptives, adopt unwanted babies, and don't stand in front of abortion clinics to call women in trouble baby-killers.

• Upvote 1

I don't agree. I'm for stricter regulation on abortions. I can't accept that there are babies born under 24 weeks and that there are abortions done beyond that. It can't be all that arbitrary. I don't think that all life is equal, even human life, but preservation of life is a reasonable, even for earlier life forms of our own. It's not just a choice between logic and religion.

The pro-lifers should take a different approach though. Educate people, encourage them to use contraceptives, adopt unwanted babies, and don't stand in front of abortion clinics to call women in trouble baby-killers.

Wasn't really my point mate. The point was that 'life begins at conception' Catholic Church radically shifts their argument to suit their agenda. 'Twas mockery of the sweet irony that is religious influence on civil rights and the wackiness that ensues, like pro-lifers murdering abortion doctors.

http://xsentertainme.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/george_michael_choose_life-thumb-430x408.jpg

Bullshit. I'm a staunch defender of the scientific method. Nobody ever listened at Dawkins and considered his position if they didn't already agree with it. He's that smug. He has that little charisma. He's that big of a douchebag. And it's not his goal either, to convince people of his position. You don't embarass or make fun of the people that you're trying to convince. No, his goal is to be champion of anti-religion in the same way that a preacher tries to be for religion. It's pathetic.

Can you name someone else that's done as much to promote critical thinking on religion in the last decade?

Can you name someone else that's done as much to promote critical thinking on religion in the last decade?

Organised religion is so passé that it doesn't need anyone in the last 10 years to promote critical analysis of it

Is it difficult living with Asperger's Syndrome?

By your very own logic it is the combined two offences that got you banned... you are quite possibly the stupidest person I have ever talked to, both online and real life. Please look into chemical castration as it is not fair for any offspring, nor humanity as a race, for you to inflict yourself on any malleable personality which does not know better.

I don't think that he requires chemical castration. Sexual selection must do it's job.

brainsmasher just interpreted their rules differently...just like he interprets the bible differently so he can rationalize cashing in on other peoples gambling addictions.

You mean how you can judge who is a gambling addict without knowing anything about them? Which meands you make you own interpretation of an addiction. So tell me who are the addicts in my store?

Do you not realize every business takes advantage of people? Everyone ones goal is to try to get people's money. That's how they work. Most all of them giving you something you don't need. Would it be more respectable to make my living pushing fast food and hurting peoples Heath to get a buck? I provide a service that let's people make their own decision. Unlike you I don't push my beliefs on them. You are a typical hippocrite. You cry when someone religious tells you what to do the. You want me to tell people they can't gamble because the bible says so.

Here was me thinking the idea of business was a mutually agreeable exchange between parties, for example a service for payment in currency.

I thought robbery's goal was to get people's money or possessions.

It seems Refused were right! Capitalism is indeed organised crime and we are all the victims.

• Upvote 2

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523245_476554425734042_170561489_n.jpg

You've misunderstood the second text quoted there if you really think these passages are contradictory. Either that or you're amongst those who wilfully desire to present the text as stating two different sequences of events in order to support your argument.