Steel Penn - ICON

SteelPenn

http://i59.tinypic.com/2qv76ro.jpg

Even though I won I am very disappointed in my performance. If I want to impress the new boss I need to finish my opponents. I will do better next time............. Hey a least he didn't release me for beating up one of his fighters. I did notice Alexandr isn't in the org. anymore though.

Until next time.

http://i67.tinypic.com/6sc4g6.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey hart media scrum

Reporters:Long time no see mickey how have you been?

Hart:Hungover.

Reporters:A okay moving on .Wow a lot has happens since we last saw you especially in the old fogies division .We have saw the fall Noel Contemprato and the rise of Sara McSlamm. How do yo think there rubber match will go ?

Hart:Wow to hard a match to predict.It can go either way and i not sticking my neck out on that one.

Reporters:Seems like the fans or flocking in droves to see Mslamm in action care to explain?

Hart:Me thinks it a lot of his old fans from the day coming back now that they seem him headline main events.It great for Mcslamm and me to.Once we fill arenas that all that matters in the end.

Reporters:Seem like you have ruffle a few feathers since your arrival Seems some fighters like Ray force or refusing to fight while your in charge and have petition the CEO Steel penn to send you packing.What do have to say in response?

Hart:Hey ray i not going no where so you better get used to it .Also the slime ball trick that your lawyers recommended of trying leave through a inactivity clause not going to work see.See ray i have lawyers to and all i have to do is send a fight offer and it resets ha ha.I would have let you leave if you paid back your singing bonus but now your going nowhere my friend no matter if you send back the signing bonus or not .Just to show you dont mess with hart and come out on top.

Reporters :Wow some good stuff here.What about relationship with Arial Jones?They have be reports of a argument in private meeting here he has called you and i quote "a drunk" a "disgrace to the org business " and "a humors lapdog " care to respond?

Hart: First of all we have no relationship to speak of and secondly yes we had a argument and he stormed off. Also i like to say hopefully he get knock the fuck out by a real fighter Sotiris Kakoullis .With any luck he lose all five of his fights in his contract and drops the two belts fingers cross.

Reporters:Okay on to some positive news .Wow what a coup to sign Giacomo "Kurīnā" Benvenut .There were rumors of a big money deal and we know your not a man to spend big money .What decided you to splash the cash signing Benvenut?

Hart:When i first saw this guy fight .i was thinking to my self this guy going to be a star.When i heard he was a free agent i knew SP ICON had to have him .I was hesitate on the deal at first but After sleeping on it how often do you get to sign quiet possibly the best fighter in the world and future pound 4 pound number 1?With that me and steel knew we couldn't let this one get away from us and a deal was done .I pretty confident a big signing like this will open the door for other big talent to make SP ICON there home.

Reporters:Taking about big money deals Sean Tallon newly crowned and uncrowned 135 champ now fromer has be pretty vocal about getting a big payday any comments ?

Hart:He sean if you spent more time training and less time on buzz maybe you would have one won your last fight and still be champ.I say focus on fighting and winning otherwise you never get big money deal your looking for .Only champs and winners get big deals .Not guys who or on buzz all day .

Reporters:Lester Jangles look pretty impressive in his debut but fight here at SP ICON .The question on everybody mind when we get a title shot?.

Hart:Well if he wins he next fight and when areal jones get whooped by Sotiris Kakoullis hopefully we can arrange it then .

Reporters:Any comment on the rumor that they be no fighter Christmas bonuses this year .Also can you comment on the reports in the national enquirer story that you were spotted and photographs taken throwing large sums of money at strippers this weekend.There also reports of a 50k bottle of brandy being flowing in for your pleasure as well ?

Hart.Well now aahhhhh Yes there is no money for the Christmas bonus .It all gone and i have no idea where it went .Those reports or highly blown out of proportions and the two stories or not link in the slightest :blush: .I have no time for these accusations i have a org to run

Reporters :Mickey mickey wait we have more questions.

but it to late.Mickey departs the the conference leaving in a limo and a newly bought 25k armani suit)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Sean Tallon's response to Mickey Hart's Media Scrum;

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13967245424159.jpg

Sean Tallon

It's difficult to focus on being the best you can be when the org boss always threatening to cut your pay and telling you you're not worthy. Add to that fighting within 2 weeks but being told to train more is just confusing. Unfortunately the stress is just too much and I'm now thinking of taking up basket weaving instead of MMA. My manager and I have now parted company.

Well done to my opponent Yuri Boyka, he came in with the right game plan and dominated the fight and I didn't stand a chance. I hope you have more luck than I did and go on to great things at SP-Icon.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Mickey hart monthly going on

​Since you guys dont like my media scrum i will do a monthly org update .

Randy "The Rocker" Slader has won the 185 belt or the second time . Unfortunately for SP ICON his be partying ever since and nobody can get in touch with him .IF he cant be found soon he had to be stripped of the belt.

Bruce "Stove Pipe" Armstrong lost his belt due to over confidence to Pedro Lopez.What the fans deem to be his worst performance yet. Let hope he can bounced back and give the performances we all love to see .

The fans were treated (if you called it that) To a real bloody mess when Akamai Hoi and Vincent Mars faced off.Mars look like he had the upper hand and look to have Hoi finished but some how hi held on .With nothing left in the gassed tank and being demoralized by throwing everything he had at Hoi mars looked like a beaten man when he got off his chair for the second round.Hoistarted to put the pressure on Mars.Hoi throw a devastating hook which open up a cut on mars which was something fierce. The cut and the beatdown was so bad in the third the ref and the doctor was about to stop the fight but Hoi saved then the bother with flurry of punches which knockout mars cold. 100% rated fight but the janitors or so pissed they have to clean the ring after mars the fight was rated 94%

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=784523

"Capo" Joe Pistone showed the world why he should be champ with a close fought victory over The Undertaker" Nikolai Luzhin. Luzhin future is uncertain at the moment how ever and will this lose be enough to make him what to move organisations ??

Sara McSlamm devated Noel Contemprato much like he did in there last fight but it only took a round 1 round to do it.There is a lot of speculation that the injuries and wars he been in has been in has finally caught up with him .he look like a shell of his former self in his last two fights .Mcslamm on the other hand looks as dangerous as ever .One of his opponent didn't bother showing up to face him that how dangerous he is .

Giacomo Benvenuti made his debut with a win over girzzy veteran Constantine Titanus .It is still to early to see if the big money signing will up to his tag of future pound for pound number 1.His next fight against pullo will hopefully give us all the answers.

Jai Malek whats a title shot and he will get it against McSlamm on one of the biggest events of the year come the 13 of January

• Upvote 1

http://i64.tinypic.com/2vdmsl5.jpg

It's TIME to unleash the beast within!

http://i67.tinypic.com/dczbe9.jpg

Ichabod which one is coming for you?

Who ever it is...........

http://i67.tinypic.com/2s0lifm.jpg

Sweet Dreams Mr. Crane

http://i65.tinypic.com/vxi8fn.jpg

From your nightmare

• Upvote 1

Hello Folks, Happy New Year! Justin Credible here and I’m here to bring you a preview of what I’m sure to be one of the best cards of 2016, brought to you by Steel Penn-ICON. The Event takes place in the LA Memorial Colosseum, and is expected to break the record for highest grossing gate.

Folks this event is looking CRAZY it has title fights galore and it promises to be one of the best shows in Tycoon history.

First fight on the card is a Super-Heavyweight fight between Fidel Duberry and Mitch Mason.

Fidel Duberry is a living legend in the sport, he’s fought the best of the best and won titles in multiple orgs. He’s coming off of a loss but thinks a win over surging prospect Mitch Mason could put him right back into title contention. Duberry is an elite fighter and doesn’t have too many weaknesses, when preparing for this fight he said, ”My main focus is to get back into the title picture, and if beating this kid will do it, then I’m all for it.” His opponent Mitch Mason is on a 5 fight win streak, all 5 of those wins coming in the first round, and his longest fight has been just under 2 minutes. It took a loss for Mitch Mason to fully realize his potential, “The loss at LFC 91 was tough, but it taught me to get back up, brush the dirt off, and do better!” He’s looking to stamp his ticket to title shot in 2016 with a win over Fidel Duberry. Who will come out on top, I have no clue but I am sure this one won’t last long!

Next up We’ll be looking at the first of many title fights on the card, we’ll be looking at a 145lb title fight featuring challenger Cesar Morgan taking on Featherweight kingpin Eliah Marshal.

-Morgan is coming into this fight riding a 3 fight win streak, his last fight he pulled of an upset, grabbing a kimura in the final round and cementing his place as a top contender of the 145lb division. He said in an interview, “I came into SP-ICON to be the featherweight champion and that’s what I’m going to do, I’ve proven I’m resilient, well rounded, and a tough S.O.B. On Jan,13th you’ll see and the world will be shocked as Eliah Marshal is crying like the female he is, and I’m having Mickey Hart put that shiny golden belt around my waist.” Eliah Marshal is well rounded veteran who is the newly crowned 145lb champion, taking the belt from Pedro Lopez at SP-ICON: Lopez V Marshal on Jan.2nd. Many people thought that Lopez would be the guy to finally be the dominating champion at 145lb pounds, but Marshal had other ideas. After a dominant first round, Marshal smelt blood and went in for the kill, TKOing the former champion in just under 3 minutes. The 145lb division has seen the belt change hands quite a few times, a trend in which Eliah Marshal is looking to end, “I’m here to stay, I like being the king, I like the big contract, the target on my back. Shit is fun to me, and if this guy really thinks he’s going to come and take my title he’s crazy, they don’t call me the Black Assassin for nothing baby!” One thing is for sure, this fight is going to be a war!

Second fight on the card is for the 155lb strap, you’ll see Alexandr Kuznetsov facing the newly crowned champion Bear Stevenson. Many people were upset at the decision to give Kuznetsov a title shot after a close previous fight, resulting in a draw which had the masses clamoring for a re-match. But we get to see these two warriors go at it.

-Kuznetsov is a former SFC champion who is 0-2-1 in his last 3 fights, but carries a big name and a ton of skills. Kuznetsov is a fan favorite with a knock or get knocked out fighting style, with a 10-6-1 MMA record, Kuznetsov boasts a 23-1 Muay Thai record, winning a world title in 2012, and defending it 5 times before deciding to take up MMA full-time. Bear Stevenson is the newly minted Lightweight Champion after taking the belt (and avenging a loss) from Ingemar Anders in a thrilling 5 round war, he is on a 3 fight win streak and has looked unstoppable in each fight. Stevenson recently was quoted saying, “Here I am on the biggest card of the year fighting a guy who has lost his last 3 fights in my opinion, they’re basically just giving me someone who’ll look good falling face first onto the floor. I mean look at my record compared to his, it’s unbelievable, but hey I’m not one to say no to easy money.” One thing is for sure, it should be a great fight regardless of records.

Next fight we have on the card is a Super-Heavy Weight Championship fight between Jai Malek and one of my personal favorite fighters, Sara McSlamm.

Jai Malek is a savvy veteran with over 64 professional fights, with his career winding down he is almost surely going to give this fight everything he’s got and end his career as a champion. He is on a very impressive 5 fight win streak, knocking out all 5 opponents, 4 within the first round. Many are left in awe of the 40 year old’s career resurgence, which is also baffling many health experts around the world. On the other side of the cage will be standing the 7th ranked Super-Heavy Weight, and SP-ICON Champ Sara McSlamm. Coming off of a 4 fight win streak, and a thrilling trilogy of fights with Noel Contemprato in which “BadLuck” turned Contemprato’s face into a bloody mess and striking fear into the rest of the division. At the ripe age of 41 McSlamm is also having a career resurgence and mystifying fight fans and critics alike. McSlamm is out to prove that age is just a number, I recently spoke to the champ and he said, ”That’s fine, call me old, call me fragile, call me whatever you want because at the end of the day when I’m standing over your face as your bleeding, struggling to regain consciousness, my old wrinkly hanging balls are a reminder that you were beaten by an old guy.” This fight is my pick to be KO of The Night, I can’t wait for this one.

Rolling along we have a middleweight title fight between Lester Jangles and Arial Jones. This is more or less a super fight between two champions, which has the fans excited as hell to see the outcome. The forums of MMATycoon are as hot as ever talking about this fight.

-Jangles comes in riding a 5 fight win streak that seen him capture the Cornell Cage Fighting 185lb title, to go along with his Undisputed Online Championship 185lb Title. Jangles is no stranger to big fights, he’s one of the most popular fighters in the world with the fans, “Bullseye” has 9 OTN awards to his name. He is managed by famed Trainer Lance Templeton who has a roster full of beasts, and you know how the saying goes, “Iron sharpens iron.” We’ll see how sharp Lester is. The current champion Arial Jones is no slouch as he just faced the SP-ICON 205lb champion twice in a pair of super fights. He is constantly looking for way to challenge himself, and fight the best possible opponents. He’s won 4 out of his last 5 fights, though he is currently coming back from a loss to the 205lb champ. He came into SP-ICON in a blaze capturing the 185lb strap in his first fight, and holding on to it ever since. He’s another popular fighter, with his brash and braggadocios attitude winning over many fans with his self-confidence. At a recent press conference he said, “With all this talk about Lester Jangles you’d think he was the champion and I was the challenger, which is complete bullshit. I’ve been the man at 185 since I stepped into the SP-ICON cage, and no one is going to take that away from me not even him. There is a lot of talk about him being managed and trained by this Lance guy, but he’s not the one stepping into the cage, Lester is… We’ll see how he does after I touch his chin with a right hook.” This one has been building up a huge buzz and I for one can’t wait to watch these two fight it out.

On to the next one, which is a Bantamweight Title Fight pitting Moses Ohcooto against Johnny Unkown, in a rematch, but this time for a title. These two have a history and have been clamoring for a chance to step into the cage again.

Ohcooto is looking to regain what was once his, the SP-ICON 135lb title. He is coming off of a third win over Billy Bob, putting a violent end to an entertaining trilogy. He faced off against Johnny Unkown at SP-ICON 262 falling victim to an armbar in the first round, but after the bell a bit of drama ensued with Ohchooto claiming he held onto the armbar too long, and should’ve been penalized for it, he was told by Mickey Hart to win his next fight and he’d have a chance at redemption. He did just that, and was quoted after the fight saying, “Can’t run anymore bitch! Johnny’s about to be UnKNOWN after I’m done with him, his face will be so messed up his own mother won’t recognize him!” Johnny Unkown is a super star, winning a title in multiple organizations and being one of the most polarizing figures in the Bantamweight division. With a back story good enough for a movie (a deal is actually pending for the rights to develop a screen play) Johnny Unkown came into SP-ICON as a man destined for greatness, he’s had his eye on a title shot since day 1. He’s on a 4 fight win streak including 3 straight submission victories. Unkown is looking to finish Ohchooto again inside the first round stating, “This little sissy boy wants to moan and groan about me holding on to his noodle arm a little too long, suck it up buttercup. I’ll make sure to break the sum of a bitch next time, or I’ll put you to sleep nice and peaceful, you little whiny douche.” One thing is for sure, these men do not like each other and someone will be going to sleep!

Next we have our first non-title fight featuring Constantine Titanus V.S. Ethelbart Takahashi. Both men are veterans of the sport and are looking to get back into the title hunt and make one last run before enjoying retirement.

Titanus is coming off of a KO loss to a man we’ll be talking about later Giacomo Benvenuti. But before that reeled off 3 straight (T)KO wins, and was looking at a title shot if things had went his way in his last fight. Titanus recently changed a few things up after a very rough patch, losing 6 straight fights and contemplating retirement, but after a deep talk with manager Petro Faratini he decided to give it one last run before enjoying margaritas on a beach. Ethelbart Takahashi is another veteran who was looking at a title shot before being derailed by Paul Mctanned, although he still protests to this day, claiming it was an early stoppage. Before the setback he was enjoying a nice 3 fight win streak that included a KO of The Year candidate at SP-ICON 259. He was looking like a title fight was imminent, but succumbed to strikes thus setting up this exciting fight against Constantine Titanus. The former SP-ICON Heavyweight champion said, “At the end of the day, I know I’m getting up there in age…This is my last title run, I’m not going to give up easily, this will be a war.” Strong words, but I have full confidence they’ll ring true, this will be a war.

The other non-title fight is again a Heavyweight contest between Paul McTanned V.S. Tural Agaev. Both men are fighting for a title shot (or at least they hope they are).

McTanned is coming off of a huge win over a surging (and previously mentioned) Ethelbart Takahashi. He is a well-rounded fighter who is looking to take out Agaev and get that coveted title shot. He’s considered by many critics to be one of the most dangerous Heavyweights in SP-ICON, and has the undeniably best tan as well. He also has an astounding 11 Submission of the night awards. While Tural Agaev is on a 3 fight win streak, he is a heavy underdog in this fight, but I wouldn’t put my money against him. What he lacks in experience he makes up for in skill, he’s recently knocked out 2 more experience fighters, while thoroughly dominating another. Agaev was once one of the most promising prospects in the world, now he’s a legit title contender. At the age of 26 he’s sporting some huge power, and is facing the stiffest test of his young career. I can’t wait to see who prevails, the battle tested veteran or the young surging prospect!

The Co-Main Event of the evening is a 205lb title fight featuring super star Dom Diego going for gold against the current 205lb king Sotiris Kakoullis. This fight has fireworks written all over it!

Dom Diego is the older brother of Don Diego an exciting lightweight fighter, which apparently runs in the family. Diego suffered through personal issues in 2014, focused on getting himself and his family back together he put fighting on hold, only to comeback in 2015 with one hell of a vengeance. Fighting 15 times and going 13-2, and he is currently riding a 5 fight win streak which now has him fighting for the title. He is also the favorite going into this fight, which is a rarity seeing as he is the challenger. Diego is 36 years old, and feels that his time…is now. The man looking to derail the hype train is another super star fighter, Sotiris Kakoullis. The 29 year old monster is 22-5 on a 2 fight win streak, coming off of a win over current 185lb champion Arial Jones, a win from both of them could set-up a potential 3rd fight, ending their feud. But first things first, he’s not taking Diego lightly he knows that the man that is standing across from the cage is more than capable of taking that strap. Kakoullis is an elite level fighter with talents far beyond his age, he’s defended his title 4 times. He had this to say, “Dom Diego is a great fighter, but I am the man at this weight class. I’ve fought and beaten better men than him, he is nothing to me but another notch on my shiny golden belt.” This fight promises to be non-stop action, and has instant classic potential.

Our MMMMMMAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN EVENT!!!!!!!!! This fight has fans around the globe drooling, it has women weak at the knees. It is Giacomo Benvenuti facing the man, the myth, the legend: Titus Pullo!!!!!

-Benvenuti is a kick boxing legend turned Mixed Martial Artist. After compiling a 11-0 kickboxing record, he set his sights on MMA gold winning his first 5 fights before suffering his first loss, he’d go 1-1 in his next two fights only to go on and win his next 9 fights, thus earning a shot at the legendary Titus Pullo. Benvenuti is a dangerous fighter with whom only 2 people were able to handle his stand-up. He is one of the only fighter to have never went to a decision. He missed his first chance at MMA gold, he will not be easy to deny. He has a devoted fan base and trains with some of the best fighters in the world. But the task will not be easy as, Titus Pullo a champion in TWO, yes I said TWO organizations will be standing across the cage from him. The TTFC/SP-ICON champion is 28-1, and that loss came from a controversial referee stoppage, which many who seen the fight contested. Pullo had won 26 fights before the stoppage loss which is still a bitter subject as I found out after asking him about it he responded with, “ I wear fucking vests with spikes on them! I’ve been in wars that make the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones look like children’s TV. The ref, the crowd, everyone knew it was complete bullshit!” Pullo is looking to emerge as a top P4P fighter after this fight and cement his legacy as one of the greatest fighters to ever do it. I am beyond excited for this fight, I can’t even pick a winner, cause I don’t want to see anyone lose…

This is a HUGE card and SP-ICON is giving away for free! I’ll be watching, and I hope you will be too! This is Justin Credible, signing off!

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14262661931255.jpg

"The Relentless" Dom Diego (149528)

"I am ready to take that Championship. Sotiris Kakoullis has ducked me for months. I had to earn my Title shot, got passed up and then had to beat Alexandr Romanov & Vladislav Maslow again to earn my shot finally. Sotiris is a protected paper Champ, and I am a Boxing, Wrestling and ADCC Champion. I am for real, and I will reign supreme come fight night. I have fought everyone and never duck. All respect to my opponent but his days as a king are over."

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to this week’s edition of The SP-ICON Insider’s Show. I’m your host Justin Credible, I have two great former MMA Tycoon fighters with me to help with analysis. To my right we have former CFC Middleweight champion Jake Franklin (2882), and to my left we have former TFC Lightweight Champion Andre Banks (3362).

JC: Ladies and gentlemen we are here tonight discussing SP-ICON’s two events this weekend. Two great cards this weekend, a lot of intriguing match-ups so let’s jump right in. We start our weekend off with the 185lb bash, a card with only 8 fights on it, which seems odd but it has some great matches on it.

JF: Yeah Justin, I love the 185lb division I believe it is the toughest division to rise up in. This card has a ton of great looking fights. One fight I’m really looking forward to is Angel Toney V.S. Allen Robinson. Both dudes are black belts in BJJ, and both also like to stand and bang.

AB: Hold on Jake, the fight you MOST looking forward to is between a guy who is 20-8, which is a great record, against a guy who is 15-22???? C’mon man!

JF: Look little guy, I’m just saying the fight is going to be exciting, and by the looks of their previous fights, I see a KO coming our way in this one.
JC: I have to say though, the record really holds no weight as to how the fight is going to play out. What will have some weight (or lack thereof) is how much heavier Robinson is. Toney normally fights…get this….AT LIGHTWEIGHT!

AB: Ain’t nothing wrong with that, hell I could hold my own against ol’ Jake The Snake here…

JF: Hilarious… On to serious matters… I think Toney has the balls of a giant but he has no chance in this one…. I’m picking Allen Robinson.

AB: I’m hate to agree but, yeah Allen Robinson is my pick too.

JC: Well everyone knows I don’t like being the outcast so I’ll conform and pick Allen Robinson too.

JC: Another fight I like on this card is Charles Cooper V.S. Kimroy Hoo. These two men are warriors and love to go all out on the feet. 28 KO’s between them, this one should be good.

AB: Your so general Justin… 28 KO’s between them, go all out on the feet…DUH…… Look from a fighters stand point, Kimroy Hoo is head and shoulders above this guy in terms of boxing skills like footwork, head movement, and punch technique. But Charles Cooper is an elite level Muay Thai fighter. He has amazing clinchwork, deadly knees and elbows, and a vast array of kicks. This one is really a chess match.

JF: Yeah this one has all the makings of a classic fight, this one will either be a war or a quick KO. It’ll depend on how well Hoo can deal with the clinch from Cooper, and how Cooper will deal with to boxing of Hoo. Hell, these dudes could make us all love stupid and make this a ground fight..who knows….

JC: Yeah this is one interesting match-up it’ll all depend on how well prepared these men are and who can implement their game plan first. I’m going to go with the savvy veteran Charles Cooper.

JF: I’m going to go against the grain and go with Kimroy Hoo, via split decision.

AB: Hmmm… I’ll go with my gut and pick Charles Cooper…only because he is a veteran.

JC: So the last fight we’ll look at from this card is the Main Event, Thomas Raven V.S. Wooden Pencil. Yes…that is his real name.

JF: OHHHH MAN! I’m popping a chubby right now just thinking of this fight. Both men are elite strikers who stand and trade. This is my pick for not only fight of the night, but also KO of the night. I give you my word, this one will be fireworks. Thomas Raven is a working man’s fighter. He walked into the gym one day, liked what he saw and went on to become a monster.

AB: I agree with you Jake, these two dudes are beasts. Only real difference in this fight is that one is a purple belt in BJJ and one holds a black belt, but that isn’t going to matter in this one. What is going to matter is the chin of Thomas Raven. Only been knocked out once, while Pencil has been knocked out a massive number of 12 times. Thomas Raven is in all reality looking at a title shot should he get past Wooden Pencil in this one.

JC: Yeah Thomas Raven really has all the risk in this fight, if he loses he get sent back to the bottom, if he wins he wins against a guy who is 2-3 in his last 5 fights. While Pencil can brag he just beat one of the SP-ICON top 5 185lbers. Tough fight for both men. Picks?
JF: Raven
AB :Raven
JC: I’ll be the odd man out, I’ll pick the upset Wooden Pencil.

SP-ICON 185 Bash Picks

JC: Hardy, Downtime, Leeuw, Lewis, Klincko, Robinson, Cooper, Pencil

JF: Rogers, Downtime, Strapp, Lewis, Alliance, Robinson, Hoo, Raven

AB: Hardy, Downtime, Leeuw, Sosa, Alliance, Robinson, Cooper, Raven

JC: The 135 and 170 bash is the next day, and features a lot of exciting fights!

JF: Yeah this one is a normal 10 fight card primarily featuring 170/135lb fighters. The one lone exception is a SHW fight that was thrown in there to fill card space.

JC: Well let’s start off with a very exciting fight Jeremy Pettis V.S. Seth Harris. Both men on 2 fight winning streaks and both men are dangerous fighters.

AB: No shit they’re both dangerous, sorry for the cursing but if they weren’t dangerous they wouldn’t be in SP-ICON. These guys are well rounded, well trained machines. Pettis is a flashy fighter with a ton of exciting fights on his resume. His willingness to stand and trade has been both an asset and down fall. He is 17-15 with 11 0f his 15 losses coming from knockouts.

JF: Look, Pettis is a crowd favorite, I spent some time training in his gym a while back, the dude is an animal. He is 135 pounds of pure force, the guy knows no fear. He’s tall and lanky but packs a huge punch.

JC: Seth Harris is a monster though he’s battle tested and has never backed down from a challenge. He knows this is a risky fight and there are higher profile opponents out there, but he wanted a name like Jeremy Pettis on his resume. He’s tired of people calling him a careful fighter, saying he’s ducking guys who will bring the fight to him. Not anymore, Jeremy Pettis is as legit as it gets.

JF: Yeah, this is going to be awesome I’m going with my boy Pettis for the upset.

AB: I’ll stick with you brotha, Pettis.

JC: You guys are nuts, Seth Harris takes this one easily.
JC: Not to bash the 135ers on this card, there are some great and I mean great fights, but the 170lb fights they have lined up are phenomenal!

JF: No kidding Justin! The first fight on the main card between Simon Morgan and Ramazan Temel is superb! Two well rounded guys with 3 fight win streaks laying it on the line. Temel is the heavier fighter, but Morgan is the more well rounded fighter skill wise.

AB: I disagree, I think Temel is the more well rounded fighter, He has the submission wins, he’s good on the feet, ground, and in the clinch. The difference will be how each guy is feeling coming into the cage, who has that swagger about them… From what I’ve heard Ramazan Temel is coming in with some personal issues going on and his morale is very low and that could have a huge impact on this fight.

JF: Yeah, you have to feel good coming into a high profile fight like this… for that reason I’m picking Simon Morgan

AB: Oh we’re already doing picks? Well I guess I’m taking Morgan too.

JC: You guys are rude, Ramazan Temel has low self esteem and you pick him to lose?!?! How dare you, I’m pulling for you buddy! Temel for the win.

JF: Awww, what a loser thing to do.

AB: Ya gonna send him flowers too?

JC: Moving on, our Co-Main Event is another even fight on paper, featuring Juan Cabrillo V.S. Rami Harris. No real differences stick out to me, only real definitive difference is the records, 18-11 for the war ready Cabrillo and 10-9 for the veteran Harris.

JF: We’ve said it before records don’t mean shit! I fought a guy with a losing record who gave me one of the toughest fights of my career. Both of these guys are very skilled and love to go to war! Power is the difference I see, with only 1 win out of 10 coming by way of (T)KO for Harris, I think he goes for more accuracy than power. On the other side of the cage Juan Cabrillo has 10 (T)KO wins, I’ve been at one of his fights at SP-ICON 259, and let me tell you, that man is ruthless.

AB: I agree with you Jake, Cabrillo does seem the more ruthless fighter, but that’s not necessarily the best approach. I do think that he’s the favorite to win, but don’t count a guy like Seth Harris out.

JC: I’m not counting him out, I’m just not picking him. Juan Cabrillo for me.

JF: Cabrillo

AB: I’ll go with Cabrillo. But with some hesitation.

AB: Our Main Event is next!

JC: That’s my job! Our Main Event is Joe Pistone taking on Simeon Malaya!

AB: Baby!

JF: Anyways, We have a young stud versus an old battle tested veteran in this one! I’m wetting myself from excitement right now! Joe Pistone is a young up and comer, well not too young he’s 32, but he’s been on a lot of people’s radar for a while now, this is his toughest and highest profile fight to date. And let me tell you, he is facing a MONSTER!

AB: Yeah Simeon Malaya is a freak, the guy is 46-18, and out of those 18 losses only 1 has come from being knocked out! He has his own 24 KO’s and 20 decision victories, with 2 victories coming from submission.

JC: Yeah this fight is any MMA fans dream come true. Pistone is in his prime and Malaya is trying for one last title run, who will give. I think that Pistone’s Muay Thai will play a bigger role in this than people think.

JF: Well not too big of a role, Malaya isn’t too shabby in the Muay Thai department, and he’s been in his fair share of battles, so nothing will really come as a surprise to him. He’s one of those guys who seen it all and done it all.

AB: Pick time, I’m going with the old school warrior, Simeon Malaya in a bloody battle!

JF: Going to go against you partner, Joe Pistone is too young and too hungry!

JC: Can I pick both?

AB/JF: NO!

JC: Fine…ummm….. *20 minutes later* Joe Pistone! Going against my better judgement!
SP-ICON 170 AND 135 BASH PICKS

JC: Dellaria, Abe, Miyagi, Harris, Richards, Temel, Pain, Chillum, Cabrillo, Pistone

JF: Dellaria, Fedotov, Coleman Jr, Pettis, Mercado, Morgan, Kaz, Julio, Cabrillo, Pistone

AB: Malapitan, Abe, Coleman Jr, Pettis, Richards, Morgan, Pain, Julio, Cabrillo, Malaya

Alright Folks, Enjoy the fights this weekend. We’ll be back next week, or at-least I will, I may have 2 different co-hosts! This has been Justin Credible, out!

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

The just incredible Justin Credible here with my thought and picks for today’s festivities put together by SP-ICON. They’re throwing 2 events in 1 day, and by the time they’re done Hilo will never be the same!

There are a total of 15 fights taking place, so there is no way in hell I’m doing a review of all of them, I mean I’m a writer and all but I also have a life…Despite the rumors…Anyways, let’s get into it!

One of the fights today that has me excited is Finn Balor V.S. Danny White! Two warriors doing what they do best in the cage. Under all the talk and comparisons this is in reality a Striker V.S Grappler match. Balor is a KO artist with 11 of his 24 wins coming by way of knockout, while Danny White has 9 of his 16 wins by submission. These men on paper are extremely evenly matched up. Oh, yes and one other thing, they’ve JUST fought each other! Their first fight went to the judges and many fans/critics believe that the judges did what they do best, got it wrong! Now… I personally thought they got it right, I had White winning rounds 1 and 3, but what do I know, I’m just an analyst who’s been watching/training/fighting in MMA his whole life, but aaaaanyways. This time around Finn Balor promises that the judges won’t be a factor in this one. He’s been quoted saying, “This time around I know he doesn’t want to strike with me, so I’m not worried about the little douche bag’s stand-up. I’m, going to be the aggressor in this fight and send him back into obscurity.” Danny White isn’t worried about his threats and promises it’ll be the same result, judges or no judges. He also has been clamoring for a title shot, and with another win (making it 3 in a row) it’ll be hard for the SP-ICON brass to ignore him. I’m picking Finn Balor to win this one and set-up a 3rd fight between these warriors!

This next fight is going to be a BJJ fan’s dream, and judging by the online forums this one is highly anticipated, Pedro Lopez v Ceasar Morgan! These are two of the best grapplers in the world facing off today 26 submission victories between them, this one is going to be interesting. This fight is going to be highly technical and could force some unbelievable ground fighting. On the other hand it could be boring as hell, and force two great BJJ fighters to try their incredibly embarrassing stand-up games. I’m hoping for the former, not the latter. Pedro Lopez is a former champion who hopes to return to the top of the food chain, and knows he has a tough road to get there. Ceasar Morgan recently fought for the title in his last bout, he was a very game opponent and almost made it to the 5th round until a quick stoppage by the referee, which the fans in attendance weren’t too happy about. Many believe that a win tonight could put him into a No.1 contender fight in his next bout, but Pedro Lopez won’t be an easy task to handle. Morgan had this to say about his last fight, “For the record, I wasn’t out last fight, I was obviously just resting before the last round and why was I motionless? Because I wanted my body to rest, he hit me hard no doubt but I remember everything he was in mount hit me, then next thing I know I have smelling salts waking me up from my nap…Also I have self-diagnosed Narcolepsy, so yeah….” Hmmm….This fight is a tough one, I’m picking Pedro Lopez to take home the W in this one!

A 145lb title fight between Bruce Armstrong v Eliah Marshal is one of our MAIN EVENTS today, and it is going to be a WAR! One man is a former 145lb champion who recently avenged his loss, the other is the current 145lb kingpin and will be looking to solidify his reign. This fight has the potential be a fight of the year candidate, Bruce Armstrong has very underrated stand-up and an elite submission game, while Eliah Marshal is an all-around stud with no glaring weaknesses. Both men have been in their own fair share of battles and will be looking to add another high profile name to their list of accomplishments. Bruce Armstrong is mainly a submission fighter who doesn’t shy away from trading punches in bunches and has champion experience. He says he is comfortable with wherever the fight takes place, clinch, pocket, and ground, doesn’t matter. He said, “I’ve held this title before and I’ll hold it again, I hope he under estimates my stand-up cause I’ll be happy to disappoint him. I’ll show him that I’ve improved greatly since my last fight and after I take his title I’ll let him come to my gym and teach him Jiu-Jitsu. Eliah Marshal is a 33 year old veteran with 49 fights already, 50 after this one. Many believe he may be coming to the end of his illustrious career, but Eliah Marshal thinks differently, “If I was out there taking beatings I’d agree, but I’m not, I’m the one giving them. I’m going to make Brucie my personal mission, and use him as a platform to show the world I’m still lethal and far from the end of my career!” With 18 KO’s to his credit, he sees himself adding another one to the record books, and so do I, Eliah Marshal for the win!

Our other card features an odd number of fights (6), but has some intriguing matches I’ll start with Marcello Trudeau v Sara McSlamm! Two veterans, two legends, two battle tested warriors going toe to toe in an epic clash of titans! How’s THAT for a fight promo? Sara McSlamm is the former Super-Heavyweight champion, but is also on a two fight losing streak which hasn’t boded well for his self-confidence. While his friends, family, and fans are pleading with the future hall of famer to hand up the gloves, he isn’t ready to do that quite yet. He believes he still has one more title run in him. His opponent is another fighter who commands respect from the MMA community, with over 50 fights to his name, at 40 years of age his circle is also calling for retirement. Marcello Trudeau thinks he too has a title run in him and it starts with beating Sara McSlamm. Trudeau has been all over social media calling out sand taunting McSlamm, even going as far as asking him what his parents were thinking by naming him Sara (fair question). Marcello Trudeau is confident he can get back to his exciting and winning ways here in SP-ICON and many fans in Hilo are eager to watch his debut! I’m picking one of my personal favorites in this one, Sara McSlamm!

In what many describe as a No.1 contender fight, Charles Cooper v JR Adams is our Co-Main Event! This fight is very interesting and could be the fight of the night, as a matter of fact, this is my pick for fight of the night, write that shit down… Charles Cooper is a 35 year old veteran who’s had a back and forth career which hit a high note in August when he fought then champion Arial Jones, but came up short. He’s rebounded for that loss and believes this is his last shot at another run for gold.In my interview with Mr. Cooper he said, “At 35 years old you have to start looking into life after fighting, especially after you’ve been in the amount of wars I’ve been in. It’s an unfortunate reality, but I’m looking out for my future. I’m going to give it one last chance, depending how this fight goes, I’ll evaluate my future.” JR Adams is a full-time pastor as well as a full-time MMA fighter. He is the former EFC 185lb champion and was once named the top prospect in MMA, he is making his SP-ICON debut with this fight and will certainly be looking to make a statement. He has vowed to send Charles Cooper into retirement after this fight. JR Adams is certainly one of the most high profile fighters on the card and with a win he might need to watch our Main Event closely because many think with a win in this fight, he may be facing the champion. I’m picking JR Adams to win this fight, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset.

OUR MAIN EVENT! This one is another potential ‘Fight of the Year’ candidate! Lester Jangles v Thomas Raven for the 185lb strap! Just thinking of this fight gives me a chubby, and if it’s not the same with you, then YOU have the problems, not me! Both men on winning streaks, and both men have come a long way and have left a bloody trail of bodies behind them. Challenger Thomas Raven is on a 4 fight win streak that has seen him beat a who’s who of SP-ICON contenders and with the exception of one, he has made it all look easy. He is a stand-up extraordinaire with 14 (T)KO’s to his name. His footwork and angle cutting is very impressive, as well as his hand speed and combinations. What may play the difference here is his nerves, this is his first title fight, as well as his first time going (potentially) 5 rounds. His last fight showed us he has heart, but it also showed us his conditioning needs a little work, will that be the difference? We’ll find out later today! Lester Jangles is one of the most popular fighter in SP-ICON and it’s not hard to figure out why. He has charisma, cool nickname, great team, and above all else an exciting fighting style! With 19 (T)KO’s to his name to go along with his two, yes I said TWO title belts he has a target on his head (No pun intended)! Current CCF title holder and current SP-ICON 185 champ, Lester Jangles is a super star, but he has made a vow to not let the stardom get into his head (looking at you Conor). This 36 year old monster is destined for the hall of fame, but he’s said he’ll never let his life outside the cage to affect him inside of it, “I keep those things separate, people like to think because I do commercials and interviews and have been in a few movies that I’m not as dedicated to MMA, well I’ll make sure to shut them the hell up on the 13th. Thomas Raven, I’m sorry.” I’m definitely picking Lester Jangles to win this fight.

Thank You for reading (if you did, and if not then, F*** You)! Justin Credible, out….Picks Below

West, Harris, Cabrillo, Stark, Titanus, Balor, Lopez, Marshal.

Pain, Phoenix, Toney, McSlamm, Adams, Jangles

• Upvote 1

Date: 2/14/16 Location: Hilo-Big Kahuna Arena Event: SP-ICON Media Scrum

SP-ICON OFFICIAL: Hello everyone, thanks for coming on such a short notice and such a lovely (no pun intended) holiday. We have a very special announcement. We’ve promoted writer, Justin Credible to help run the company, assist with daily operations: Match Making, Recruitment, Renegotiations, etc.… So without further ado, I present to you, Justin Credible!

*10 Minute Applause*

Justin Credible: Wow, thanks guys. First things first, we’ll keep this on the short I know we have wives, husbands, girl and boyfriends waiting, I know this is a major announcement and you have some questions… So I’ll give the floor to you, just raise your hand and the mic will be passed to you.

Media: You used to be the preview writer, what qualifies you to help with daily operations?

JC: Fair question. I’m still going to be doing the write-ups that hasn’t changed. I also used to run a fight org. in Montreal named UEC a few years ago before I had to take some personal time off, but I assure you I’m back now and ready to help SP-Icon achieve the same success we did.

Media: What prompted the promotion?

JC: I reached out to Steel Penn himself and in our meeting I voiced some concerns about events being booked on the same day, without proper matches being lined up and all of the expiring contracts not being addressed, and he agreed with me that the best course of action would be for me to come aboard in a bigger role.

Media: Have you spoken with CEO Mickey Hart, and what are his thoughts?

JC: I have not yet, but I’m sure he’ll be on board with it. Listen running an entire organization can be very stressful and overwhelming at times, I’m here in a helping capacity, that’s all. Mickey and I will sit down and talk and get our roles defined. For now I’m handling contract renegotiating and finding fighters to sign to our more shallow divisions.

Media: There have been reports that some managers do not like Mickey Hart, and he has a reputation of being a little hostile, does that worry you?

JC: Not at all….. If he’s hostile he’s hostile, we’ll just have our meeting in a cage. *Media laughs* But seriously all of the managers who prefer not to deal with Mickey can deal with me directly, like I said I’m here to build bridges, not burn them. I’m going to personally reach out to any managers and fighters who have a bad taste in their mouth to see what I can do to rectify the situation.

Media: What is your next move to improve this org. as a whole?

JC: Well first it’ll be to get some damn event posters up, and start our smack talk forums back up, get these fighters talking, and I’ll be making my presence known on social media (Buzz) quite often to garner some interest in SP-ICON.

*We’ll take 2 more questions then we’re done, I have a hot date*

Media: Are you worried about ruffling any feathers with this new promotion?

JC: I’ll stick with the bird metaphors as well by saying, you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. I’m sure the transition will be a little tough but give it some time and let the people watch SP-ICON return to its glory days.

Media: What is your message to the fighters/managers and what is your official position?

JC: Well we haven’t discussed position titles yet, but my message to the fighters/manages is as follows:

I know there has been some animosity built up and some things were said, but allow me to right some of those wrongs and get the ball rolling in the right direction. I have complete faith that between Steel Penn, Mickey Hart, and I we have an amazing staff that is capable of taking this organization to the top. We’ll be renegotiating with our expiring contract fighters, so if you feel the offer I’ve sent isn’t right, just throw me a counter offer and we’ll go from there. Any questions, concerns, or comments don’t hesitate to message me. Thanks for your time guys, enjoy the day, and get some booty! Justin Credible, OUT!

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14262661931255.jpg"The Relentless" Dom Diego (149528)

"I am the number 1 contender, I just KO'd Alexandr Romanov and beat him again. I want a rematch with The Champion, Our first fight was close as hell and I made one mistake. I fixed and improved my game plan and showed it when I spanked Romanov again. I'll take a fight with the HW Champion if Sotiris wants to duck me again like the first time. I just want my Title, I just hope the org has faith in me and believes in my abilities. I want to be the Champ for a long time and become #1 P4P, it will happen, I guarantee it, all I need is an opportunity and I won't disappoint. "

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

CM: Hello everybody, this is Chael Mir; I will be hosting the second edition of ICON Interviews today. I am sorry about the wait, but you do NOT want to miss this as it is certain to be entertaining. Today we have a distinguished guest in our presence; a man right in the prime of his career; I would like to say he’s a specialist but he’s pretty damn good at everything and he’s a hell of a character on top of that too. He has a fight coming up tomorrow on the 5th March for the Steel Penn – ICON against Wedge Xiii (156221). This man is a former Deathsquad MMA Middleweight Champion; he is Murder Inc Alliance’s very own Danny White (229844).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w16.jpg

Danny White

CM: Danny; how are things at the moment? How’s training going for the fight? What do you think of Wedge Xiii as an opponent?

Danny: Man, this training camp has been the best. My nutritionist has me on a diet of horse meat and tiger piss....and my 'doctor' has granted me a therapeutic exemption for TRT. Together, these two changes have made the biggest difference to my training. I haven't had energy and brute strength together like this ever before. I feel invincible! As far as Wedge--you may not know this, but Wedge and I actually trained together, back when I was still piddling along in the amateur leagues. He's a good dude--a little slow, but he has a good heart. He has the 'old man strength,' you might say, but I have the fire and explosiveness of a fighter in his prime.

CM: Wedge is obviously quite an established fighter; but he has several submission losses; the majority of your wins have been by submission, is this the way you see yourself beating him?

DANNY: I feel that I am in my prime now as a fighter, equally talented both standing and on the ground. It's true that my background initially was as a grappler, but I've worked hard to develop my skills on the feet as well, just like GSP did. I think this fight will competitive, but my craft will shine no matter where the fight ends up. I honestly doubt that he'll want to keep the fight standing for too long, because my standup has never been better.

CM: Well you sound very confident about this fight; going back a little bit, were you frustrated not to get another shot at Finn Balor? Even though he got an immediate rematch against you; how do you feel about that situation?

DANNY: Finn will be 'finished,' once and for all, after our third fight takes place. It was obvious that Finn cheated by grabbing my nuts while he was working for that guillotine. The replay shows it clearly happening, even though the ref didn't catch it. This time, I'm going to hurt him--really, really bad.

CM: Obviously you’ve evolved as a fighter over the years; and added many tools to your arsenal; however, looking at your career, an interesting element is that your best run as a fighter arguably came in Death Squad, at 155lb where you were submitting guys for fun. You held that title and defended it for quite a while; why did you make the move down to 145lb? And would you ever consider moving back up?

DANNY: The honest answer for my change in weight is that I got married right after I left Death Squad. My wife is gorgeous and has massive breasts, but God bless her, she can't cook anything beyond Ramen noodles and toast. I just wasn't getting those calories in, so a drop in weight class was absolutely necessary for me. Now that I have a top-tier nutritionist in my camp, I'm comfortable at either featherweight or lightweight.

CM: That really is fascinating; and not the answer I was expecting in the slightest! Since we’ve got you here only a couple of days before the fight; can you give us a prediction for your fight? How will you win? And in what round?

DANNY: I expect this fight to be competitive both standing and on the ground. I'm confident that my stand-up will be too much for him, and Wedge will try to shoot for takedowns in desperation. That'll be the beginning of the end for him. I see myself finishing this fight with a KO in the last round, after Old Man Wedge gets tired and makes a sloppy mistake.

CM: Fifth round KO; we’ll be expecting a war then. So if you were to beat Wedge; would you be calling out Finn Balor for a third fight in the cage? Or is there something else you have in mind for that?

DANNY: I'm not entirely convinced that Finn is getting by Steven 'Sledgehammer' Stark. Stark's a better all-around fighter, in my opinion, and he could very well pull off a minor upset. I'd be happy fighting the winner of their matchup. Hopefully, Stark's prepared himself for anything goes, because I know all too well how much Finn relies on nutshots and other dirty techniques.

CM: Ok; we’ve taken enough of your time, and you need to get back to preparation I’m sure. So one last question; how do you believe you match up with the current champion of your division; Eliah Marshall? Because in all honesty, he’s looked like a straight up killer recently. How do you stack up against him hypothetically?

DANNY: Marshall's a great champ and he's paid his dues in this sport. I like watching him fight because his fights are exciting. But his weakest area is grappling, and that happens to be where I'm most effective. It would be a long, drawn-out war, but I sincerely believe that my clinchwork and top-position grappling would win me the fight against him.

CM: OK well we’ll be watching very soon for that fight in 2016 at some point then! Danny; thank you so much for coming on ICON Interviews and giving us the answers that you did. Good luck in your fight tomorrow and I have a feeling we’ll be seeing you again soon my friend.

CM: Guys that concludes another edition of ICON Interviews. Thank you everybody for tuning in. If you are a part of the ICON Alliance or your fighter fights for the Steel Penn – ICON organisation, PM me; Chael Mir at 108468; to book an interview for your fighter now. See you next time on ICON Interviews where we will be breaking new ground very soon.

CM: Hello people of the Tycoon world, it is my pleasure to capture your attention for yet another edition of ICON Interviews. As the proud host of ICON Interviews; I Chael Mir; would like to offer you the most engaging edition of ICON Interviews we have ever seen. We have a guest befitting of the occasion; ever since I started interviewing, I’ve been looking for that fighter that just has a real interesting story, and a real promising career still ahead of him. I identified this guy a while ago; he is finally joining us at ICON Interviews, may I present to you ICON Alliance’s very own Scandinavian sensation, “Mr Incredible” Sven Tveskabb!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14281794501400.jpg

Check out the audio of Part 1: https://youtu.be/dY44_0bqIhU

PART 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_NBJ1YKU0Y

CM: Sven; it’s an absolute pleasure to have you here buddy; we’ve been looking forward to it for a very long time, I for one am super excited, welcome to the show. Talk to us about what’s been going on with you lately; your former organisation, Tradition Fight Club, collapsed and closed. As their last ever champion, how did this alter your plans? Has this whole situation given you a different perspective on what you believe the future holds for your career?

ST: I have so many good memories from Tradition Fight Club. I had 8 fights in the organization and it was at TFC that my career started for real. When they closed I felt like it were the end of the beginning, like chapter one in my book was finished. Now I just train, eat, sleep and repeat until I feel like I'm ready, when I feel like I'm ready to write a masterpiece.

CM: You certainly created some great memories for everybody over there buddy; what was most encapsulating to a lot of people was not just your title win; but your trilogy with Jandre Vorster; talk to me about your opinion of him as a person and a fighter and how big was that trilogy for you and your career?

ST: Jandre is a great fighter and I respect him a lot, there isn't a single bad thing to say about him. He is as dangerous as dangerous can be on the ground, a real submission artist with a chin made of iron. I have had the great honour of fighting him not once but three times. Jandre is one of those guys that you looking forward to facing and that makes you bring your A game to the fight. When I won against Jandre and won the belt I just wanted to face him again just to prove that it wasn't luck that won the fight, I wanted to prove to myself and the fans that I was the real deal. After a couple of title defences I got the fight that I wanted and he got his rematch. I got taken down and submitted in the first round and that was that. I was so disappointed with my performance so I called the owner of TFC and begged him for an instant rematch.

CM: Obviously you beat him for the belt in a close decision in the first fight; then a few defences later he submitted you; and you came back in the third fight, still your last fight to this day, and frankly you outsmarted him and flat out dominated it from bell to bell. What did you do differently in both training and strategizing for that fight to ensure such a different outcome? And what did winning that third fight; a fitting end to your time in TFC mean to you at the time?

ST: In our first fight I rocked him in the fourth round and he got saved by the bell. I won the fight and were the first one to defeat him but as a finisher; I wanted to be the first one to knock him out. I got obsessed with that KO and in our second fight I were just looking for a KO. Going into the third fight I felt like I had to let my obsession go and realise that Jandre isn't playing games, so I used my stand up skills in a better way and tried to make sure to keep the fight standing rather than go all out for a KO.

CM: One last question on this; if Highland Games; one of the biggest organisations in England; asked you to go over there to compete against Vorster one more time, what would your answer be?

ST: Well I’d still love that KO; haha.

CM: Ok that’s real interesting; see what surprises me is that someone hasn’t called you already. I can’t seriously believe that a former champion as dangerous and skilled as yourself isn’t being approached every day. You’ve had offers right?

ST: I've had some offers but nothing that have drawn my attention to much.

CM: What do you believe would be the perfect organisation for you right now? Is there an offer you could not refuse?

ST: Right now I'm just happy to go to the gym, I'm still learning. Me and my coaches are working on some stuff that's going to take my game to a new level, until then I will remain unsigned. You should never say never but it is really going to take a lot to drag me from the gym right now, like a mud wrestling match with Beyonce and that I would do for free.

CM: I think that could get us all out of pretty much anywhere!! I can understand you’re looking to work on some new things; you’re already a pretty complete fighter who’s in his prime, it seems as if when somebody is unable to take you down and submit you; they can’t beat you. Can you shed any light on what you’re looking to add to your game?

ST: I'm working on my offense a bit so that I can bring some more diversity to the fights, spinning back fist, superman punch and the axe kick can all surprise you in a fight.

CM: I couldn’t help but notice you and your manager are now part of the famous ICON Alliance. What are your thoughts on ICON and the goal that they have to become the greatest Alliance in MMA?

ST: I think ICON is a very exciting Alliance and I am proud to be a member of it. There are a good mix of experienced and new managers that managing over 250 fighters. There is a lot of young blood amongst us fighters, so the future looks bright for us and by the end of the year we will definitely be up there with the big boys.

CM: Right; we’re gonna wrap this up so just one last question. Will Sven Tveskabb win another Championship this year?

ST: Absolutely! 100%.

CM: Now is that a confident answer or what? Sven it’s been an absolute pleasure to have you here on ICON Interviews; thank you so much for your time today and we look forward to seeing you in the Ring or the cage again. Hopefully we won’t be waiting too long!

CM: That concludes our first ever Audio interview! It was a hell of a lot of fun to be a part of; and here at ICON Interviews, we’re hoping this will change the game. We hope you enjoyed this edition; let us know what you thought in the comments; everybody is welcome! And as always if you belong to the ICON Alliance; or your fighter fights for the organisation Steel Penn – ICON; please PM me; Chael Mir at108468. See you next time on ICON Interviews!

• Upvote 2

CM: Hello everybody, this is Chael Mir; I will be hosting the second edition of ICON Interviews today. I am sorry about the wait, but you do NOT want to miss this as it is certain to be entertaining. Today we have a distinguished guest in our presence; a man right in the prime of his career; I would like to say he’s a specialist but he’s pretty damn good at everything and he’s a hell of a character on top of that too. He has a fight coming up tomorrow on the 5th March for the Steel Penn – ICON against Wedge Xiii (156221). This man is a former Deathsquad MMA Middleweight Champion; he is Murder Inc Alliance’s very own Danny White (229844).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w16.jpg

Danny White

CM: Danny; how are things at the moment? How’s training going for the fight? What do you think of Wedge Xiii as an opponent?

Danny: Man, this training camp has been the best. My nutritionist has me on a diet of horse meat and tiger piss....and my 'doctor' has granted me a therapeutic exemption for TRT. Together, these two changes have made the biggest difference to my training. I haven't had energy and brute strength together like this ever before. I feel invincible! As far as Wedge--you may not know this, but Wedge and I actually trained together, back when I was still piddling along in the amateur leagues. He's a good dude--a little slow, but he has a good heart. He has the 'old man strength,' you might say, but I have the fire and explosiveness of a fighter in his prime.

CM: Wedge is obviously quite an established fighter; but he has several submission losses; the majority of your wins have been by submission, is this the way you see yourself beating him?

DANNY: I feel that I am in my prime now as a fighter, equally talented both standing and on the ground. It's true that my background initially was as a grappler, but I've worked hard to develop my skills on the feet as well, just like GSP did. I think this fight will competitive, but my craft will shine no matter where the fight ends up. I honestly doubt that he'll want to keep the fight standing for too long, because my standup has never been better.

CM: Well you sound very confident about this fight; going back a little bit, were you frustrated not to get another shot at Finn Balor? Even though he got an immediate rematch against you; how do you feel about that situation?

DANNY: Finn will be 'finished,' once and for all, after our third fight takes place. It was obvious that Finn cheated by grabbing my nuts while he was working for that guillotine. The replay shows it clearly happening, even though the ref didn't catch it. This time, I'm going to hurt him--really, really bad.

CM: Obviously you’ve evolved as a fighter over the years; and added many tools to your arsenal; however, looking at your career, an interesting element is that your best run as a fighter arguably came in Death Squad, at 155lb where you were submitting guys for fun. You held that title and defended it for quite a while; why did you make the move down to 145lb? And would you ever consider moving back up?

DANNY: The honest answer for my change in weight is that I got married right after I left Death Squad. My wife is gorgeous and has massive breasts, but God bless her, she can't cook anything beyond Ramen noodles and toast. I just wasn't getting those calories in, so a drop in weight class was absolutely necessary for me. Now that I have a top-tier nutritionist in my camp, I'm comfortable at either featherweight or lightweight.

CM: That really is fascinating; and not the answer I was expecting in the slightest! Since we’ve got you here only a couple of days before the fight; can you give us a prediction for your fight? How will you win? And in what round?

DANNY: I expect this fight to be competitive both standing and on the ground. I'm confident that my stand-up will be too much for him, and Wedge will try to shoot for takedowns in desperation. That'll be the beginning of the end for him. I see myself finishing this fight with a KO in the last round, after Old Man Wedge gets tired and makes a sloppy mistake.

CM: Fifth round KO; we’ll be expecting a war then. So if you were to beat Wedge; would you be calling out Finn Balor for a third fight in the cage? Or is there something else you have in mind for that?

DANNY: I'm not entirely convinced that Finn is getting by Steven 'Sledgehammer' Stark. Stark's a better all-around fighter, in my opinion, and he could very well pull off a minor upset. I'd be happy fighting the winner of their matchup. Hopefully, Stark's prepared himself for anything goes, because I know all too well how much Finn relies on nutshots and other dirty techniques.

CM: Ok; we’ve taken enough of your time, and you need to get back to preparation I’m sure. So one last question; how do you believe you match up with the current champion of your division; Eliah Marshall? Because in all honesty, he’s looked like a straight up killer recently. How do you stack up against him hypothetically?

DANNY: Marshall's a great champ and he's paid his dues in this sport. I like watching him fight because his fights are exciting. But his weakest area is grappling, and that happens to be where I'm most effective. It would be a long, drawn-out war, but I sincerely believe that my clinchwork and top-position grappling would win me the fight against him.

CM: OK well we’ll be watching very soon for that fight in 2016 at some point then! Danny; thank you so much for coming on ICON Interviews and giving us the answers that you did. Good luck in your fight tomorrow and I have a feeling we’ll be seeing you again soon my friend.

CM: Guys that concludes another edition of ICON Interviews. Thank you everybody for tuning in. If you are a part of the ICON Alliance or your fighter fights for the Steel Penn – ICON organisation, PM me; Chael Mir at 108468; to book an interview for your fighter now. See you next time on ICON Interviews where we will be breaking new ground very soon.

Hahaa, Danny I took care of business and you got beat down. We are going in opposite directions. Your just full of excuses! Look at the last round of our fight.

3rd round

White lands a right hook to the body.

Balor throws a body kick that sends a sickening thudding noise reverberating around the arena.

White doesn't manage to clinch there - Balor circles away.

Balor throws a quick counter head kick but White was just out of range.

Danny White is looking to throw some combinations by the looks of things.

Balor slaps away a takedown attempt from White, before circling back to the center of the mat.

It appears Balor was looking to counter with a kick there.

Finn Balor is winning the standup battle so far.

Balor dips down and scores with a jab to the body.

Balor steps to the side to avoid the strikes from White.

Balor is looking to counter with a shot to the body.

Balor tries to land with a swinging hook to the body but White was well out of range. Poor timing from Balor.

We've had a slow start to the round here - hopefully the action picks up.

White swings widly with a right hand

and he gets countered with a snapping leg kick.

Balor tries a switch kick but it misses it's target.

Balor misses with an uppercut.

Balor dances in quickly and lands a nice inside leg kick on White. That did some damage!

That's one minute gone in the round.

White shoots in for a takedown and gets it. Let's see what he's got on the mat.

White looking to improve position, pressing down on Balor's thigh with his hand. Balor seems to be working to lock up a guilotine though... is White paying attention? Apparently not! He's locked it up tight! White's face has turned purple! Will he tap? Will he! YES! He's tapped! Balor picked his opening and made it count! Great finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:26 of round 3, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Finn Balor!

Finn Balor took to the mic after the fight and begged the organizational hierarchy for a shot at the title.

Danny White was interviewed post fight and said 'No worries. I'm confident this fight will be ruled a 'no-contest' after my opponent here tests positive for drugs, once again.'.

In the interview it was this phantom nut grab. At the time of the fight you thought I was using drugs.

Maybe you just need to step away.....I'm on my way to a title shot. Your on your way..... Ummmmm, I don't care! You'r in the opposite way I'm going.

You see Danny Boy you made a mistake fighting me a second time

http://i67.tinypic.com/dczbe9.jpg

NOW I'm in your HEAD. The thing is you don't know which one is in there!!

BTW I gotta say it is VERY tight up here NO ROOM, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA!

Sweet Dreams CAN!

http://i65.tinypic.com/vxi8fn.jpg