Sim City

imfromhoiland

What's the deal with it? Is it an MMO style now?

Edit: Just read up on it a bit and I'd be interested in starting up a region with other Tycooners. As weird as it sounds, I think I'd do more work on this game if I had a game to play. I've gone cold turkey for the last 6 months or so from playing games and I think it wrecks my concentration having nothing gaming-fun wise to play on in my downtime :P

Also, I'm sure we could use it for a bit of viral marketing - maybe go for the best sports based city rankings or something :)

Don't know if my laptop could handle the system requirements for this game. I would love to play it though.

Ask Dinooo maybe he can buy you new one.

• Downvote 1

OK I bought it. First game purchase for about 18 months. Get involved :P

Bought it online? It only comes out tomorrow in the UK. I am going to buy it tomorrow. I don't know much about the multiplayer, but count me in.

That Francis guy is funny. I love how he has to eat and drink even during his rant on video. And after he rips the poster down he's breathing heavy like he just ran a marathon. Haha.

Bought it online? It only comes out tomorrow in the UK. I am going to buy it tomorrow. I don't know much about the multiplayer, but count me in.

That Francis guy is funny. I love how he has to eat and drink even during his rant on video. And after he rips the poster down he's breathing heavy like he just ran a marathon. Haha.

I bought it for £34 from an online game site I've never heard of. Dispached today so delivered tomorrow.

EA really are a bloody shambles when it comes to game launches and bugs. Certainly makes me feel better about the odd bug on here.

I just bought it today. Send me your gamertag and we can try to link cities! Anyone else willing to do so, send it to me as well. It'd be cool to have 8 or however many tycooners playing together.