Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w15.jpg

Danny Hastings (team UK)

*Twitter message sent from the internet on a private jet*

@RDaly Why did you put me on a private jet flight with team USA!? Do you realize how long this flight is and your making me travel with these Cans? So far they have been chanting USA! USA!USA! for the whole duration and drinking cosmopolitans! this is not my idea of fun! The flight is also called 'Enola Gay'... I can honestly see why! Cheers dick!

WORLD DOMINANCE TOURNAMENT 2013 RD 1 Preview!!

http://i.imgur.com/DZfS0en.jpg

Tonight, from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 20 fighters from 4 different countries will step into the cage & go to war! These fighters have been preparing for weeks & are itching to get it on! And trust me; there is some serious bad blood here, folks! The talk is over; let’s see what these men can do! It’s time to begin our breakdown of this legendary event! Let’s begin shall we?

Bob “Old Glory” Parker (0-0) vKevin Stevens(0-0)

In our first matchup, Bob Parker representing the USA & managed by Tj Heisman takes on Kevin Stevens representing Australia & managed by Neil Rooke! This is a very solid matchup in my opinion. Bob is a wrestler with a bit of striking Kevin is a well-rounded fighter who mixes in his striking with the unpredictable takedowns. We don’t know much about these two guys but judging by the buzz they have generate from the fans, we may be in for something special!

Prediction: We don’t know what type of wrestler Bob Parker is. If he is defensive, look for Kevin to pick him apart with strikes en route a TKO victory. If Bob is the wrestler we all think he is, expect him to take the fight to the ground immediately & dominate to a decision or TKO victory via GnP. All I know is that I can’t wait to see how it goes down!

Jimmy “The Patriot” Smith(0-0) v Jimmy Carruthers(0-0)

Next up, we present the “Battle of the Jimmies” as USA Representative, Jimmy Smith (created by Tj Heisman) takes on the Australian, Jimmy Carruthers (coached by Cus Damato)! Jimmy Smith may have trained with teammate Bob Parker for this one to prepare for his opponent. He brings with him the infamous sprawl n brawl style that has given many problems over the years. In his opponent, Carruthers, he faces a man with a similar style but a much higher level standup game. On paper, we expect a standup fight but you never know what will go down once they step into the cage.

Prediction: I predict it’s going to be a back & forth war! Carruthers has the more technical striking while Smith has the power. This matchup comes down to strength vs. technique. Don’t blink folks!

I’m really looking forward to this matchup! Born in Mexico & representing the United States is Errol Jitani. He takes on always awkward & somewhat punch-drunk, Trent Punchy from Australia! This is a very controversial matchup that was almost cancelled because many people questioned whether a man of Trents mental state should be allowed to fight. Look, if you know who he is you know the man can throw down with the best of them. Trent may play dumb, but he packs a wallop! Errol is a Mexican born fighter who has come from hard times to be where he is. He brings with him a solid standup game coupled with a strong defensive wrestling style. Look for Punchy to come forward & try to take Errol’s head off while Jitani uses slick movement to dodge and evade the herky-jerky caveman style Trent typically brings. Errol was quoted as saying “I will damage his brain even more than it is. He will need tube in the stomach to eat.”

Prediction: Errol by brutal KO :05 into the fight!

Wrestling vs. Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is the feature of this fight. Grappling fans will enjoy this one. Michael Jones represents Australia while Renex Garcia represents the US. Michael Jones, managed by Sean Mitchell is a strong, aggressive wrestler who possesses brutal GnP & tight positioning. His gameplan is simple: take the fight to the ground & beat Garcia up! For Renex Garcia, going to the ground is what he hopes for. Renex has an excellent jiu-jitsu game. He is great at sweeps and submissions & says when the fight goes to the ground, Michael is going to have very hard time controlling him. He says Michael has no other weapons & will feel useless on the ground. Folks, look out for this guy, Garcia. He’ll be a beast in this competition.

Prediction: Renex by submission

“The SW Philly Floater”

Tyrone Garland (0-0)v “The Sex Panther” Brian Fantana(0-0)

Many have dubbed this, “Battle of the epic nicknames”! Tyrone Garland of the US takes on Brian Fantana from Australia! These men are very evenly matched on the feet & on the ground. They will be looking to employ similar strategies but it is Fantana who has the edge in submissions. Tyrone has been working diligently on his submission defense & plans on putting a beating on his opponent once the fight hits the ground. If Tyrone ends up on the bottom, he will be in trouble.

Prediction: Brian Fantana by TKO GnP & best nickname

Also in the tournament we feature what’s quickly becoming a dual between feuding countries! Danny Hastings, the mouth of the UK, takes on Bogdan Petrycki, representing Poland! Folks, Danny Hastings have been talking tons of trash to the polish fighters & they are not happy with him. It’s a good thing this fight isn’t taking place in their home country of I’d be worried for his safety. Danny brings with him a serious boxing game, one of the very few in this competition. Danny talks hard & he hits hard. He’s very quick on the gun & can end the fight with the slip of a punch. Bogdan’s striking derives from a Muay Thai style so he will be looking to keep Danny at bay with kicks & use movement to offset Danny’s power. Bogdan has said he plans on being the one to shut Danny up for team Poland. Danny on the other hand has chosen to focus much of his attention on fellow tournament competitor Piotr Bukowski. Let’s hope he isn’t looking passed his primary opponent…

Prediction: Danny by TKO followed by a series of call-outs to team Poland

Warren Saddler of the UK & Adam Miauczynski of Poland are next up & this should be a nice showcase for the fans! Warren is a man who can do it all but isn’t great at anything. This man just likes to scrap! Adam is a Muay Thai fighter who will be looking for the knockout every minute of the fight! This is a fight to pay attention to. Warren believes he has the tools to win this fight anywhere it goes. He made a direct statement to Adam’s camp saying Adam isn’t a true Mixed Martial Artist & should go back to fighting Muay Thai & playing footsies with other men. Warren is a cocky one don’t you think?

Prediction: If this fight stays on the feet, I see Adam winning by KO. If Waren decides to take Adam in deep waters, It could lean more toward the UK fighter. We’ll find out in a few hours…

“Epic Beard”

Chris Funkyama (0-0)v “Alpha” Piotr Bukowski(0-0)

This matchup has inexplicably drawn a lot of attention mainly because of UK fighter Danny Hastings. Bukowski & Hasting have exchanged words leading up to this event while Chris Funkyama has remained relatively quiet throughout. That may be because not only does he have pressure to win, Danny has placed $20k on Chris his teammate as a bet to win. Talk about pressure! Piotr’s manager Bragi Ragnarson has been very vocal himself taunting team UK & calling them inferior fighters. Both sides have fire back & forth toward one another which is what makes this rivalry exciting. Its worth noting Piotr did suffer a loss earlier in his career. Let’s see if that plays in his mind as he gets set to take on Chris Funkyama. I expect more trash talk in the coming weeks so stay tuned!

Prediction: Chris Funkyama will find the submission & make it 0-2 for the Polish fighter

Another grappler vs. grappler matchup. Boy, I feel bad for the 2-3 strikers in this competition. Anyhow, when David Brent & Patrycy Szczerbiec meet in the cage all hell will break loose! Patrycy has a wonderful wrestling game that he will be looking to employ against David. To some Patrycy may have the advantage. To the UK hopefuls, David will have to pull off the quick submission to win it. I see Patrycy controlling the fight with his wrestling while David struggles to get his rhythm down. David will put up a valiant effort but will be overwhelmed.

Prediction: Patrycy Szczerbiec by decision

In our final matchup to close Saturday night, we feature a striker vs. grappler matchup between a vegetable & a “killer bunny”! This matchup will come down to the wrestling. If Might Mushroom can keep it standing, he takes this easily. If Christian Evansen takes this to the ground for even a second, he will have no problem taking out his opponent.

Prediction: Evanson will find a way to get this fight to the ground. Once he gets it there, he will put the lights out on Mighty Mushroom. Let’s just be glad he’s not a mighty carrot or it would be much worse!

Folks, the World Dominance Tournament is mere hours away. The fighters are super anxious to get out there and show their stuff. Viewers from all over the world will be watching & I predict record-breaking numbers! Don’t forget, tickets are on sale for this event but they are going fast! This is an event of epic proportions. 30 managers! 30 fighters! 6 countries, vying to earn the title of World Dominance Champion! I…CANT…WAIT!!

Written by TEAM OF PURPOSE

• Upvote 2

Im not :D Im happier with my kid with each fight ^^

Tweet from Christian Evansen

@KillerBunnyMMA

Thanks for great event, I get my ass whooped - but at the end I managed to tap Mushroom. Thx for fight mate, awesome night!

EDIT: Team Poland is 4-1 after 1st event :D Awesome!

Scott, sorry - but I really had nothing else to do xD

YEEEAAA!!! Man, I was in the bathroom stall at work reading my fight & I jumped in amazement! Thought my guy would lose for sure! He's just as good as I had hoped. Great job Team USA, we did our thing. Don't worry Tyrone, you'll get another chance at victory. This is a team event!

• Upvote 1

well done everyone who won and good luck to Canada and Finland who face off tonight. I will put a list of current standings and a list of the order of fight picks after tonight's event.

Although there is no I in team, im pretty excited!

Brian "The Sex Panther" Fantana showed up with a Granite Chin and some nasty moves!

He also had something special prepared after the fight:

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Matheus Silva scores the fight 27:30

Judge Luis Engracia scores the fight 27:30

Judge Felipe Paraventi scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Brian Fantana!

Post fight, Brian Fantana took to the microphone: 'I would like to thank my fans and my sponsor Sex Panther Supplements! Also i would like to apologies to the guys from team US. I was way out of line when i had that sixway with your girlfriends yesterday, but i just had to see if the rumors about US woman was true. Hey give me back that mike...'.

• Upvote 1

I may as well post the order for the fights picks for USA vs UK in WD round 2 seening as both teams have fought:

Fight Picks Order (USA vs UK):

1st..........Renex Garcia (USA)

2nd.........Bob Parker (USA)

3rd..........Erol Jetani (USA)

4th..........Jimmy Smith (USA)

5th..........David Brent (UK)

6th..........Warren Sadler (UK)

7th..........Tyrone Garland (USA)

8th..........Chris Funkyama (UK)

9th..........Mighty Mushroom (UK)

10th........Danny Hastings (UK)

Looks like Team USA get to pick basically all their fights, lets see if they choose wisely. Also I realize guys at the lower end will not get to pick but I just put all of em up to show the order anyway! Yep, that's me in last.

Post your pick up on here and remember there is an order so don't be a mong and post now if you are 4th to pick or sumin. So ye Renex Garcia you go first! I dare you to pick me!

My guy just sucks. It took him 5 sessions of 1 v 1 to go from useless to abysmal. That is a joke and how that speed of learning is even allowed is shocking. I was kinda hoping I was out but now I've got another 3 losses to get.

Great.

Sorry Team UK but nothing I can do with this pile of shit of a fighter.

My guy just sucks. It took him 5 sessions of 1 v 1 to go from useless to abysmal. That is a joke and how that speed of learning is even allowed is shocking. I was kinda hoping I was out but now I've got another 3 losses to get.

Great.

Sorry Team UK but nothing I can do with this pile of shit of a fighter.

Chin up mate, well chin down in the fight, but for now chin up ha.. That is pretty brutal how slow of a learner he is but it is still possible! Hopefully you turn into a slider wizard sometime during the tourney. Also, we actually have 4 more fights to go each USA, Canada, Finland and Australia.

Hey Bragi check this out:

Org name: Wolf Palace RIO (195K+) Fighters signed: 150

Number of events: 16

Base: Rio de Janeiro

Owner: Rory Daly

Ranking (Global): 89

Ranking (City): 6

Org name: Rio Fighting Championship ID185k+ Fighters signed: 231

Number of events: 34

Base: Rio de Janeiro

Owner: Bragi Ragnarson

Ranking (Global): 88

Ranking (City): 5

Watch your back son...

I don't have to worry after yesterday's event. Maybe if you would buy next 2kk for real money you would have a chance to beat my org in the rankings. Btw I will update new ranking for you, it's

RFC: Ranking (Global): 73

WPR: Ranking (Global): 93.

Finally I don't have to smell your stinky breath on my back.

Bragi~

Well when you hold an epic tournament like this with newly created fighters that can only fill a 400 arena that's expected and hype will go down, I am willing to make that sacrifice, anyway give it a couple of weeks and I will show you the rankings again haha.. I checked out the talent in your org... pretty weak for a 185K, i recon the best talent from WPR could own the best talent from RFC! anyway, buy yourself summin pretty with that 20K :) congrats.

Rory~