Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Jesus Christ! That's all you wrote? lol, now I see why it wasnt publshed. You didnt even introduce the fighters.

smh, I got this. I'll have it ready a week before the tournament.

Ok, The fact that not all the fighters are signed does not help too much with the introductions. Plus it was a quicky in my lunch break, just a wee attention grabber as i said... Anyway, ye feel free to do it; I am sure you will do better.

Not gonna lie the one I wrote was enough to get me ready for war haha :medieval:

Jesus Christ! That's all you wrote? lol, now I see why it wasnt publshed. You didnt even introduce the fighters.

smh, I got this. I'll have it ready a week before the tournament.

Sounds great!

Feel free to pm me, if you need some info on my fighter.

Guys check the original post to make sure I have matched your fighter up with you correctly and also if you do not have a fighter name beside you please could you send me their ID so I can send a contract and add you... I aim to send the fight offers out on wednesday!!

Man, wats up with people not getting their fighters in on time? I know you're a little busy but you signed up to fight in this tournament. Let's keep up fellas!

I just messaged them it looks like they all have their fighters created but just finalizing whether they want to replace them or not, deadline is Wednesday!

It shall remain team uk KRad! Anyway, everyone make sure you take a look at this thread Purpose has made for all of us and do the needful http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35283 Thanks Purpose, will be a great help for me as I have plenty of previews and stuff to do for my org as it is! plus I am sure you are a better writer than I am haha

I just can't wait to know who will be first opponent (aka victim) for Piotr!

Bragi~

You will not have to wait much longer Bragi; the fights will be announced tomorrow! Still waiting on 4 people to enter their fighter.. obviously you can all check the first post to see the schedule for the country match ups now though.

You will not have to wait much longer Bragi; the fights will be announced tomorrow! Still waiting on 4 people to enter their fighter.. obviously you can all check the first post to see the schedule for the country match ups now though.

It's good to knows that it will be announced tomorrow. I checked the schedule and I'm happy to fight against Team UK first.

Bragi~

It's good to knows that it will be announced tomorrow. I checked the schedule and I'm happy to fight against Team UK first.

Bragi~

You won't be happy after you guys get massacred!

You won't be happy after you guys get massacred!

Piotr would fight against Danny Hastings with a pleasure. He would make a rag to a floor from Danny. Also that fight would make a synonym from "Dany" to a word devastated. :D

Bragi~

Bragi as tempted as I was to set my guy up against yours due to our fight org rivalry in Rio I could not because I had to stay true to my word that the first set of fights will be chosen randomly :(

Bragi as tempted as I was to set my guy up against yours due to our fight org rivalry in Rio I could not because I had to stay true to my word that the first set of fights will be chosen randomly :(

Trust me nobody will figure it out that fight between our fighters wasn't set randomly.

Bragi~

just me or does anyone think we should get some sorta betting goin on for this tournament? Anyone got a bookies that they want to offer odds for fights/countries?

• Upvote 1

Still waiting for two guys to accept the contract offers: Joshua Donovan and Jesse Bowes... Please do it asap because I am sending fight offers out today.

As some of you will have noticed the fight offers have been sent out! Apart from 2 fights obviously because I still need them to accept but when they do I will send them out straight away.