Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Just so you know Funkyama, Bragi sent me a message after I gave the offer to fight your guy.. he said:

----------

Fuckin yes! I wanted to fight against your or Funkyamas/Timmys fighter.

----------

The man seems confident! Make sure you make him eat his words!

Just so you know Funkyama, Bragi sent me a message after I gave the offer to fight your guy.. he said:

----------

Fuckin yes! I wanted to fight against your or Funkyamas/Timmys fighter.

----------

The man seems confident! Make sure you make him eat his words!

That's so important that I have to quote it. I am not sure what was the point of posting it.

Bragi~

Because I found it pretty funny that you think you could beat me and I wanted to inform my team mate Funkyama so that he has more of an incentive to kick your ass! haha

no all canadians are registered now, just waiting on one of them to accept the final fight offer but no rush! Only 14 days to go till the first event! Again, if anyone has a bookies that could place bets for the World Dominance tourney lemme know!

Aye, I stupidly booked it so that it was just over 3 weeks, I do apologize! Now that we are on the topic of weeks between fights, would you guys prefer to make it 4 weeks between fights from now on or keep it as 3? Again, sorry for making the first events a few days before I said! But its not like anyone has an advantage anyway as all our fighters were born at the same time!

I understand that we are all on a level playing feild. It's just that 3 week aint enough time to really get anything done. A month would work just fine.

alrighty then! It shall remain as it is, I would rather it did too... Anyway, Check Purposes article about the tournament in the tycoon times http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=1548 Again, it did not get published, which is insanity! I think it is a really good write up, certainly better than mine last week! Perhaps we should just post it up on here..

don't expect FOTN out of Garland-Fantana. I predict a 19 % fight rating. just by looking at both our fighters builds :)

Fantanas good looks alone will get the rating up to 50%, and his ability to utilize cup GnP from north/south position wil get the fight another 25%, i predict a barnburner :thumbup:

Only 10 more days till we get this bitch started! I can't wait, seriously hope UK get off to a good start. Anyway, I think i told you all but I have opened a bookies for WPR and will obviously be including the World Dominance events. The odds for both events will be up soon. Keep an eye our for them: http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8033 Go ahead and put money on other WPR events as well if you want and I will be doing odds for real life events too (only UFC).

Hey Rory I just wanted to ask about how the winning country is decided. Is it the country which has the best overall record out of the 25 fights, or is it the country which defeats the most other countries?

Eg.

Country A wins every round of match ups 3-2, meaning the country is 5-0, with an overall record of 15-10.

Country B wins four rounds 5-0, and loses one round 3-2, meaning the country is 4-1, with an overall record of 23-2.

Who wins?