Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Org Owner Rory Daly has confirmed that there will be random performance enhancing drug tests for Team Finland in the next few weeks. There has been a large amount of rumors spreading around WPR... Further investigation shall be carried out and results will be made public after testing.

No need for drug tests becouse we're willing to share. First one is easily available for every- and anyone but the second one noone but Finnish person can have: Our "performance enhancing drug" is called Koskenkorva. Throw in a thing called "Sisu" to go with Koskenkorva and you will get 5-0 results. Too bad the arena staff stripped our boys off their axes becouse that could've become real nasty real quick. Now please don't harass our fighters in the next couple of days becouse they need to "recover" from their eh... fights. :)

http://static.harhakuva.fi/works/1191089864_koskenkorva_viina_by_Joni-R.jpg

• Upvote 1

No need for drug tests becouse we're willing to share. First one is easily available for every- and anyone but the second one noone but Finnish person can have: Our "performance enhancing drug" is called Koskenkorva. Throw in a thing called "Sisu" to go with Koskenkorva and you will get 5-0 results. Too bad the arena staff stripped our boys off their axes becouse that could've become real nasty real quick. Now please don't harass our fighters in the next couple of days becouse they need to "recover" from their eh... fights. :)

http://static.harhakuva.fi/works/1191089864_koskenkorva_viina_by_Joni-R.jpg

That vodka looks really, ummm... interesting. Could you send some to Team Poland, just for research purposes? :D

Bragi~

That vodka looks really, ummm... interesting. Could you send some to Team Poland, just for research purposes? :D

Bragi~

Sure man. Or even better: after we whoop your butts in the cage we can all sit down and take a real good "look" at this amazing product together. :)

Sure man. Or even better: after we whoop your butts in the cage we can all sit down and take a real good "look" at this amazing product together. :)

Second part of your offer sounds good. But leave our butts alone.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

Just realized I lost to the number 4 ranked manager in the game... I feel a little better now.

You still lost your bet to Bragi ^^ I <3 Canada. Canadians are kind enough to hand over almost every pick to us! :D GOD BLESS THEM! ^^

You still lost your bet to Bragi ^^ I <3 Canada. Canadians are kind enough to hand over almost every pick to us! :D GOD BLESS THEM! ^^

Yep I paid the guy. He beat someone who forgot to set his sliders,well done Mr Ragnarson. Anyway get your fight picks discussed Poland and post em when you can.

Yep I paid the guy. He beat someone who forgot to set his sliders,well done Mr Ragnarson. Anyway get your fight picks discussed Poland and post em when you can.

That's great summation of Team UK. I got awesome motto for Team UK "We don't know how to set sliders, so we just don't touch them".

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

When is Piotr Pillow hands and his crew gonna make their picks?

I am picking as 4th. I guess you don't know but before 4 are 3 other numbers like 1, 2 or 3. How's Danny Hahahahastings doing? His bleeding problem may be serious. I will send a few pads for him because bleeding every three weeks may be uncomfortable for this young jester.

Bragi~

Thats why I said Piotr Pillow hands and his crew. Anyway, I grow weary of your attempt at smack talking. You won a fight, congrats, the 'high horse' Piotr is on right now will soon buck him off and be balls deep in little Piotr after his next fight. Too graphic? Good! Anyway, I look forward to the next match ups! Lets see if the underdogs can bounce back.

Rory, you know I will remind you that you lost to Bragi each time I can, right? ^^ Untill you beat him inside the cage I will keep remind that to you, so you stay motivated! :D

Rory, you know I will remind you that you lost to Bragi each time I can, right? ^^ Untill you beat him inside the cage I will keep remind that to you, so you stay motivated! :D

Do you really wants to motivate him for ever?

Thats why I said Piotr Pillow hands and his crew. Anyway, I grow weary of your attempt at smack talking. You won a fight, congrats, the 'high horse' Piotr is on right now will soon buck him off and be balls deep in little Piotr after his next fight. Too graphic? Good! Anyway, I look forward to the next match ups! Lets see if the underdogs can bounce back.

Someone have to do smack talk to make things more interesting. I didn't noticted second part of the first sentence, my bad. Too graphic? Someone got nasty plan. "Prepare your anus" - Rory shouted.

Bragi~

Bragi tell your boy friend to back off would ya? lol

He just wants to motivate you. I prefer females, so I won't fight with you, Rory, for his heart. I get down the road to don't block it for you.

Bragi~

Fight picks:

UK vs USA

1st Renex Garcia (USA)

2nd Bob Parker (USA)

3rd Erol Jetani (USA)

4th Jimmy Smith (USA)

5th David Brent (UK)

6th Warren Sadler (UK)

7th Tyrone Garland (USA)

8th Chris Funkyama (UK)

9th Mighty Mushroom (UK)

10th Danny Hastings (UK)

FIN vs AUS

1st Chris Ostrowski (FIN)

2nd Aslak Aas (FIN)

3rd Velli Kulho (FIN)

4th Jari Litmanen (FIN)

5th Brian Fantana (AUS)

6th Markku Ilkka Naalinkieli (FIN)

7th Trent Punchy (AUS)

8th Jimmy Carruthers (AUS)

9th Kevin Stevens (AUS)

10th Michael Jones (AUS)

CAN vs POL

1st Bogdan Petrycki (POL)

2nd Christian Evansen (POL)

3rd Adam Miauczynski (POL)

4th Piotr Bukowski (POL)

5th Brandon Gallagher (CAN)

6th Peter North (CAN)

7th Django Foxx (CAN)

8th Patrycy Szczerbiec (POL)

9th Lan Strip (CAN)

10th Mark Hill (CAN)

Team Standings:

1st: FIN......1-0.......(5-0)

2nd: POL....1-0.......(4-1)

2nd: USA....1-0......(4-1)

4th: UK.......0-1.......(1-4)

4th: AUS.....0-1......(1-4)

6th: CAN....0-1.......(0-5)

Individual Standings:

1st Chris Ostrowski......1-0 (00:34) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/finland.gif

2nd Aslak Aas...............1-0 (01:16) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/finland.gif

3rd Renex Garcia.........1-0 (04:59) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/us.gif

4th Bogdan Petrycki......1-0 (07:31)http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6081/polishflagsmall.jpg

5th Christian Evansen...1-0 (08:38)http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6081/polishflagsmall.jpg

Just bumpin this so people can see the rankings and pick order again..

Alright, so the first matchup for Team Poland will be... Bogdan Petrycki vs Brandon Gallagher Winner's name underlined ;)

BTW - I thought Finns would use this as a PED :P

http://www.bdsklep.pl/gfx/600x600/6412709021271-finlandia-500ml-wodka.jpg

Tweet from Christian Evanses, sent earlier today

@KillerBunnyMMA

We are on the roll - time to see who will score next points. Good luck to my next opponent Django Foxx, get ready to throw down, bro!

That leaves Patrycy Szczerbiec Vs Lan Strip as only possible match up for Canada Vs Poland battle

To make it crystal clear, complete picks for that battle:

Bogdan Petrycki vs Brandon Gallagher

Christian Evansen Vs Django Foxx

Adam Miauczynski Vs Peter North

Piotr Bukowski Vs Mark Hill

Patrycy Szczerbiec Vs Lan Strip

Good luck to all guys! :D