Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

The one problem I have with this tourney is winners being able to choose who they want next. Really gives those managers who are struggling (like myself) less and less hope as the tourney goes on and makes things less and less entertaining/fun. Wouldn't it make more sense to match up fighters who are 0-4 against eachother rather then let a 4-0 fighter steamroll a 0-4 fighter?

Team UK had zero picks for this round of fights, yet we beat the US 3-2. At this point everyone has very similar total skill points and anything can happen, don't be so defeatist.

As for the Canadian guy, it was guaranteed that someone would quit mid-tournament. Extra points for Poland for forcing an opponent into a rage quit lol. Let's agree that Jessie Bowes is either a cbomb or a 14 year old child, or both, and put our heads together to think of a solution.

I know this absolutely sucks for the Canadian managers still in the game, but the chances of finding a replacement fighter of a similar ID are probably close to zero. I suggest that they just have to accept a loss, whoever has the first pick against them should probably also have the choice not to fight and have a free win (not that we honest, fair-playing Brits would want to win in such a dishonorable way :) )

Aight guys, before this turns into a big argument we need to solve this without attacking each others opinions. I understand both sides (to replace or not to replace).

I can tell you all now (as i have already mentioned numerous times) that we have 1 replacement available for Team Canada should we go ahead with the replacement. He is Scottie Power AKA Mystery. His guy has a higher ID than the rest of our guys thus has no advantage over any of us. He can replace Jesse Bowes and we can hope that Mark Hills manager becomes active or I can try and find a replacement for him also, but that is unlikely. SO, the options are Canada continues with 4 fighters (1 currently inactive) or they get the replacement and carry on with a full squad (presuming Mark Hill signs on again).

I would appreciate peoples opinion on this. I will say now,I would prefer to replace Jesse Bowes with Scottie Power but I am all ears...

Just to clarify IF Scottie is to replace someone it would be Jesse Bowes NOT Mark Hill, who has first pick. So he would not just pitch up in the tourney and get first pick. Anyway, I have product training today so will be busy over the next few hours... hopefully when I am finished with that there will be a few opinions on the matter... even if the response is 'I dont care' that actuually helps lol

Oh my Bragi how did you lose to a guy who was not training I believe? And his manager was inactive lmao

Your previous post about "easy win" caused that! :D It's a shame that I lost the fight, wanted to test something with the sliders...

Fight of the night: Adam Miauczynski vs Peter North

KO of the night: Scottie Power

Sub of the night: Burt Kings

LOL of the night: Piotr Bukowski vs Mark Hill

Piotr's fight was brought to you by Hyena Palaca. Feel free to laugh, mate. I won't mention anything about your dangerous fighter - Dany Hahahastings. Btw. good job team Poland. We was 4-1 again, sorry for the loss, I hope it wouldn't happened again.

Btw. It sucks that Team CAN lost two fighters. I don't know what happened with Hill's manager, but that dude who had released his tournament fighter accted unfair to all of us. I signed to the tournament to finish it, not to leave after one or two rounds.

Bragi~

Now that Jason Collins has broke the barrier for gay athletes, hopefully Parker will be out of the closet soon :)

Did if do you any good when Jason Collins broke your barrier?

Im with Jhath on that :/ We already fought Canadians, so for us - as Team Poland - it doesnt really matter that much, thou guys have a point. Even if that was similiar ID - he fought once thus far so he had much more training time for his guy. For 18yr olders 2-3 sessions are sometimes crucial to win a fight. So I'm not really behind idea of replacement because it will be unfair for 3 remaining teams that are yet to face Canada :/ Im against replacing Jesse and lets hope that last manager will be back active.

Im with Jhath on that :/ We already fought Canadians, so for us - as Team Poland - it doesnt really matter that much, thou guys have a point. Even if that was similiar ID - he fought once thus far so he had much more training time for his guy. For 18yr olders 2-3 sessions are sometimes crucial to win a fight. So I'm not really behind idea of replacement because it will be unfair for 3 remaining teams that are yet to face Canada :/ Im against replacing Jesse and lets hope that last manager will be back active.

I don't have problems with replacment. But I'm waiting to hear oppinions from Teams which will fight against CANs.

Btw. how they are supposed to fight in the Tournament with 3 fighters? I think that each team have to have 5 fighters.

Bragi~

Ronnie "Eye" Way talked via Skype with Christian Evansen, after his another submission victory

Ronnie: Hey, I saw your fight. Impressive submission, bro.

Christian: Thanks, it was awesome fight at all.

Ronnie: So, after your fight, what you plan to do now? Back to Helsinki?

Christian: Yeah, Im out of Rio in a few hours. Taking day off and back to training. Tournament is getting tougher and tougher for me and my teammates.

Ronnie: Why you think so?

Christian: Thus far we were a little bit lucky, not to face Finns or US guys, but they are coming. Last two rounds will be tough for us.

Ronnie: But before that you are going to face one of the crazy surfers from Australia and you have first pick...did you decide already?

Christian: My manager was here with me, he saw previous fights...and yeah, we've made our choice. In round 3 it's gonna be Christian Evansen Vs Michael Jones

Ronnie: He's tough wrestler...I saw a few videos of his wrestling matches on youtube, kid is skilled in that.

Christian: I hope so. But I gotta go now, bro

Ronnie: Understood. I will catch up with you once you get back to Helsinki

Christian: No problem, see you soon.

I wasn't going to say anything, but due to your reasoning being wrong information I had to say something. As for training time no actually, Jesse Bowes guy was 211676 ID, while my guy is 212351 ID. So less time training there, as he has been created maybe 5 days later than Jesse Bowes guy. And my guy lost 8 days from training from his first fight that went the distance, and my guy had approx 0% energy left. So more time to train is actually a mute point.

Looking at recent events to get an idea of when guys were created let's look at your fighter Christian Evanson who was created a tiny bit before Jesse Bowes fighter, maybe a day, I see he received an item on Mar 27. While my guy received an item on April 5. So my guy was created approx 1 week later, and lost 8 days of training due to his 1 fight. I am 100% sure your fighter has put in more training sessions than mine did for example. He's not exactly a beast, who had a lot of extra training time. My guy didn't test out his skills on another fighter I owns like yours did either lol :P

It does not matter to me either way, but I very much dislike wrong information being spread on purpose.

Im sorry if I said something wrong, Its not like I have personally something against you :) Like I said - we fought Canadians and it doesn't really matter for Team Poland what you guys will decide :) I looked at your fighter and I get all the info from looking at him. Just my opinion on that thing :)

Btw. That test against other my guy wasn't planned - last fight of that card felt out almost last minute and I needed to put something there xD And our guys where created at same day - 51 ID spots difference is matter of a few hours ;)

Aight guys, before this turns into a big argument we need to solve this without attacking each others opinions. I understand both sides (to replace or not to replace).

I can tell you all now (as i have already mentioned numerous times) that we have 1 replacement available for Team Canada should we go ahead with the replacement. He is Scottie Power AKA Mystery. His guy has a higher ID than the rest of our guys thus has no advantage over any of us. He can replace Jesse Bowes and we can hope that Mark Hills manager becomes active or I can try and find a replacement for him also, but that is unlikely. SO, the options are Canada continues with 4 fighters (1 currently inactive) or they get the replacement and carry on with a full squad (presuming Mark Hill signs on again).

I would appreciate peoples opinion on this. I will say now,I would prefer to replace Jesse Bowes with Scottie Power but I am all ears...

Notice how giving teams allowances for absent managers has consequences. I had first UK team pick and wanted Peter North, but because his manager has been allowed to replace the missing Canadian manager in the pick order, I'll have to pick someone else. Not a great big problem, but the fact is I don't get my pick just because some Canadian dick has quit.

Actually Timmy you do get first pick so go ahead and pick North i will send the offer. Also, I still do not see why Mystery should not replace Bowes still. We can see his hiddens, we can see how he fights and we can see that he is in the same ID range as us. What more is there too it?

Put yourself in Canada's shoes everyone, if this happened to your team you would not be saying I dont want there to be a replacement.

I want everyone to have fun in this tournament even though it is a very serious tournament and means a lot. But it happens all the time (replacements) in this game and in real life.. Think about the numerous TUF replacements.

Your fighter is here to prove he is the best and their country is the best. So I personally think grow some balls and let it happen. Besides Mysterys guy will only face 3 guys out of the 30 from now. So dont be scared, the chances are you will not face him. Plus noone should be scared of facing him he is no better than any other guy.

I am not giving special priveleges, this is a disturbance to the tourney and i believe this is the best way to resolve the issue not only for Canada but for everyone.

Actually Timmy you do get first pick so go ahead and pick North i will send the offer. Also, I still do not see why Mystery should not replace Bowes still. We can see his hiddens, we can see how he fights and we can see that he is in the same ID range as us. What more is there too it?

Put yourself in Canada's shoes everyone, if this happened to your team you would not be saying I dont want there to be a replacement.

I want everyone to have fun in this tournament even though it is a very serious tournament and means a lot. But it happens all the time (replacements) in this game and in real life.. Think about the numerous TUF replacements.

Your fighter is here to prove he is the best and their country is the best. So I personally think grow some balls and let it happen. Besides Mysterys guy will only face 3 guys out of the 30 from now. So dont be scared, the chances are you will not face him. Plus noone should be scared of facing him he is no better than any other guy.

I am not giving special priveleges, this is a disturbance to the tourney and i believe this is the best way to resolve the issue not only for Canada but for everyone.

I respect your decision. Mystery's fighter is a fair replacement. Must correct you on one thing though - I would have expected the same if it had been a UK manager. Maybe next time I join a tourney I will suggest some rules beforehand to allow for when this happens. God, I hate quitters.

OK I've revised my opinion, personally I don't mind Mystery replacing Jessie Bowes since his fighter's ID is higher and he has no advantage that I can think of. The other Canadian managers and Rory who has put a lot of work into this tournament shouldn't suffer because some dick decided to quit.

Anyway, if it's my pick now after Timmy choose Peter North, I want David Brent vs Lan Strip.

Maybe next time I join a tourney I will suggest some rules beforehand to allow for when this happens. God, I hate quitters.

It happens in every tournament, and it's annoying as hell. The only way to avoid it that I can think of would be if every manager payed a sizable 'deposit' to the guy running the tournament (50k or something), to be returned upon completion of the contract.

thank you both jhath and timmy, appreciate what you said. Also,ye jhath thats the main reason i did the deposit of 10K but it want enough aparantly. Anyway, I hope you all are cool with it but i think im gonna go ahead and get mystery involved...

Cus your a mess! lol you have not fought Poland yet,you are fighting them next! And Evanson had first pick and chose Michael Jones so now it is your pick. Remember choose a Polish guy haha

Chris Funkyama picked Django Foxx for his next fight. Mighty Mushroom is next to pick and has the choice between 'Mark Hill' and 'Canadian Hero'...