Silent Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

Silent Fighting Championships

Presents Pound for Pound Top 10

1. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w37.jpg

Artur Levchenko (12-2-0) With a perfect 5-0 record since joining SFC Artur has been nothing less then Dominate atop the rankings at Heavyweight. He has racked up 3 "of the Night" awards including back to back "Fight of the Nights" in his last two bouts. Levchenko has 11 KO's on his record with only one fight going the distance he truly believes in finishing fights.

*265 lb champ*

2.http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w3.jpg

Deigo Aragon (8-2-0) Kinda hard to consider Deigo at the number 2 ranking but with a big KO victory over former Middleweight champ Bastien Harris one can argue his case easily. Before becoming the champ here at SFC Aragon was the reigning LA Combat MW champ where he gathered a impressive three fight win streak before his departure. Deigo defends his title for the first time here this weekend against newly signed Rokki Kukko in what will be his biggest test to date.

*185 lb champ*

3. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15w16.jpg

Andy Berdich (12-3-0) Andy is currently riding a 6 fight win streak including 3 straight title defense victories to his credit. In his last fight with Ben Hur he earned his first "KO of the Night" award when he finished him with a Barrage of punches from the ground. The champ will have his work cut out for him in his next bout as he faces Lil Wayne for the second time, Wayne got the better of him in there first meeting.

*135 lb champ*

4. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887055819252.png

Demitri Borschtanoff (6-1-0) Demitri is on fire after dropping his first pro fight winning 6 straight and has gained his first MMA title when he submitted Nikita Klitschko back in November. Since winning the belt he has defending it twice successfully, with wins over Simon Strange and Larry Davis. He will face yet another tough foe in Antonio Santana on March 1rst.

*155 lb champ*

5. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w8.jpg

Benny Silver (12-3-0) Benny is the newly crowned Lightheavyweight champ as he took out then champ Eleuando Le Fleur last weekend. Benny has been giving the nickname "The Butcher" which fits him to a tee , just look how he has sliced open his last 3 opponents ending the bouts Via TKO(cut). With only two fights at 205 since moving up in weight it looks as if he has found his new home.

*205 lb champ*

6. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13866819271700.jpg

Bastien Harris (10-2-0) Bastien found himself at the wrong end of a Left Hook in his last fight losing his 185 lb title too newcomer Deigo Aragon back at SFC 36. The former two time champ here at Middleweight has racked up 4 "Fight of the Night" Bonuses as well as a "Ko of the Night" bonus against the former 205 lb champ Le Fleur in a super fight. Harris meets Vadim Koroma this weekend with the winner possibly being next in line for a shot at Aragon.

*Hall of Famer*

7. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b3.jpg

Antonio Santana (13-2-0) Santana has only fought once for Silent FC taking a hard fought UD over former champ Klitschko but has found himself in prime postion with the win as he will now face the champ Demitri. Antonio is a two time champ of a defunct org by the initials sfc not to be confused with us of course. The brazilian fighter has a chance to capture another as he collides with the champ at 155 next in what should be one hell of a fight.

8. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13897163587142.png

Lil Wayne (14-1-0) Wayne is a SFC vet who has finished every fight he has been in here only losing two the 155 lb champ Borschatnoff by a very close decision. It is almost hard to believe that he has never fought for the title here at 135, but giving his close friend Karate Kid was the champ he has been waiting for his chance. Wayne will get his shot on 2/22 as he faces off with Andy Berdich in there highly awaited rematch. *Hall of Famer*

9. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b2.jpg

Eleuando Le Fleur (7-3-0) Le Fleur is coming off a tough loss dropping his covenant title to Benny Silver due two a horrible cut that faulted the bout. Before the Loss he was very dominate at 205 since winning the belt from Vincent Clayton on 9/21/13 he managed to defend the belt 3 times ending all of them with Knock Outs. Time will tell if Eleuando can regain his belt and put himself higher on the list.

10. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13734098357147.jpg

Karate Kid (10-2-0) Kid has returned to Silent FC with a bang as he disposed of Epic Man on 1/25/14 with a TKO finish. Kid a former champ here at 135 looks to get himself back in the title picture where he belongs he will face off with a very game Richard Dickens at SFC 40. The question is if his running mate Lil Wayne wins the belt will he face his friend or maybe choose to step up to another weight class.

*Hall of famer*

Honorable Mentions: Flagon Sackett (7-2-0), Neptune Loveladdy (5-1-0), Patellar Luxation (7-3-0), Derfel Cadarn (7-2-0), Mac Mooseheads (12-3-0)

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1391662614sfc39.png

SFC 39: Aragon vs. Kukko Preview

February 15th

Hard Knocks – Los Angeles (3,000)

------------------

Main event

Middleweight Championship

Diego Aragon v Rokki Kukko

In tonight’s Main Event, we will see Middleweight Championship Bout. The fight, between two greatly gifted fighters: 21 years old current Champion, derived from Sao Paulo, Brazil- Diego Aragon, and his contemporary from Ruikonpera, Finland- ‘One Man Show’ Rokki Kukko. Aragon loves to go to clinch, and tonight it should be his main and most deadly weapon against his much weaker in this area opponent. On the ground Kukko seems to have advantage, thanks to his grappling skills, because both of them are equally great wrestlers. Kukko mus look to control Diego on the ground, because in other case- he can be outscored in standing fight. Aragon is current Champion, and I think that he has all what he needs to stay with belt for one more fight.

My Prediction: Diego Aragon by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Co - Main Event

Middleweight Bout

Bastien Harris v Vadim Fjodor Fedja Koroma

In tonight’s Co-Main Event we will see former Middleweight Champion, 21 years old, derived from Api, Samon- Bastien ‘El Feo’ Harris, who will face 21 years old wrestler from Helsinki, Finland- Vadim Fjodor Fedja Koroma. Both fighters have proven their great skills in past fights. They are big hearted warriors, who give fans greatly entertaining fights. They are both wrestlers, who prefer to strike, and they are showing in every fight they can do it very good. While Harris should try to keep fight standing, Fedja Koroma’s best way to outscore his opponent is to take him to the ground. It’s really hard to predict the winner, while both fighters look very equal here. But I think that Harris should control this one, as long as he will avoid Vadim Fjodor’s heavy hand.

My Prediction: Bastien Harris by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Bout

Vincent Clayton v Flagon Sackett

Another fight of two great fighters. This time, we will watch 21 years old brawler from Montreal, Canada- Vincent Clayton, who will face 21 years old well-rounded fighter derived from Denney’s Gap, United States- Flagon Sackett. Canadian is former Light Heavyweight Champion of SFC and he surely would like to come back on the peak of organization. In the other hand, Sackett will fight tonights his 2nd fight in SFC and he is also former Champion in this weight category from another organization. They both love to win, but tonight someone will have to lose. We should prepare for highest level fight in every area, with much striking from every position. Both fighters aren’t kings of grappling, but they perfectly know how to hurt their opponent. And if Vincent Clayton can do something, unfortunately it seems that Flagon Sackett can do it better.

My Prediction: Flagon Sackett by KO (Punch)

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Braun Silva v Yize Li

In another fight, we will see more experienced fighters. 28 years old grappler from Sao Paulo- Braun ‘Anaconda’ Silva, will face tonight 24 years old boxer from Dalian, China- Yize ‘Big Peace’ Li. It will be fight, depending on who will be able to better impose his gameplan to his opponent. While Braun Silva will be looking for any way to take this fight to the ground, Yize Li should try to keep it on his feet. It’s very hard to say who can do it better, because they prefer completely different fighting styles. While Silva shouldn’t be worthy matchup for Yize in standing, he should win this fight on the ground. Maybe Li looks a little better on his opponent’s favourite, but I think that key tonight can be bigger experience of greatly tactical ‘Anaconda’

My Prediction: Braun Silba by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Ray Lennox v Derfel Cadarn

In next fight we will see two fighters from country, who hates each other. 20 years old grappler from Edinburgh, Scotland- Ray Lennox, who will face 21 years old great Muay Thai fighter from London- fighting under United Kingdom flag, Derfel Cadarn. In this fight, we should expect, that Lennox will be trying to take his opponent to the ground from very beginning. He seems to be able to absolutely dominate him there, while Cadarn is fighter who will be showing his usual play- calm and deadly strikes from distance and clinch. Derfel’s kicks can be deadly here, but I’m not sure, will he be able to stay that long on his feet. I think, that Ray will quickly impose his gameplan and keep punishing his opponent from top.

My Prediction: Ray Lennox by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Belal Li v Indigo Starseed

In next fight we will see great Muay Thai fighter- 25 years old Chinese from Dalian- Belal ‘The Prince’ Li, who will face tonight fantastic 21 years old Israeli grappler from Arcturus- Indigo ‘The Multi-Dimensional Man’ Starseed. Israeli is well-rounded fighter, while Li looks, that he will try to hunt down his opponent with his vicious kicks. He might try to close distance and clinch, but it can be very risky- black belted Starseed surely won’t have any complaints, if he will end on the ground even in the bottom, so every close up can end at least with pulling guard by Israeli ground master. It know depends, will Li manage to do really big damage, before they will land on the ground? I’m afraid that he won’t.

My Prediction: Indigo Starseed by Submission (Armbar)

------------------

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Bout

Rashad Banks v Boaz Jachin

In next fight we will see two American fighters: 28 years old wrestler from Minneapolis- Rashad Banks, and well-rounded 21 years old fighter from Los Angeles- Boaz ‘Thirty Three Degrees’ Jachin. They have nearly the same professional records here, but I’m afraid that Rashad Banks is absolutely no match for Jachin in striking fight. And going further- he can be a little better ground fighter than his tonight’s opponent, but I’m afraid that it won’t be enough to cover his lack of striking skills.

My Prediction: Boaz Jachin by KO (Punch)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Larry Davis v Daniele Bolelli

In next fight, we should prepare for lot of grappling. 21 years old fighter from Bronx, New York, United States- Larry Davis, will face 20 years old fighter from Rome, Italia- Daniele Bolelli. They both are brown BJJ belts and at least quite solid wrestlers. Additionally Larry Davis is much better stand up fighter, but we saw in past, that he rather prefers ground game than that. He may try to score some points, but eventually they will go down and show us great grappling skills. It depends from tonight’s form and luck, who will win this fight, but if no one will manage to surprise his opponent, to catch him unprepared- I think that Larry Davis can take the W here.

My Prediction: Larry Davis by Unanimous Decision

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Barry Benson v Nathan Donald Diaz

Another grappling match in tonight’s event. This time 23 years old fighter from Boston, United States- Barry ‘The Bulldog’ Benson, and 21 years old Englishman from London- Nathan ‘Nate Diaz’ Donald Diaz. ‘Nate Diaz’ is better stand up fighter, but once again- everything should end on the ground pretty fast. And here also Donald Diaz seems to be better fighter. He will be looking to punish his opponent with heavy ground and pound, and try to look for fast finish of the fight. Can Barry Benson surprise us with something? For now, he seems to have small chances in this fight.

My Prediction: Nathan Donald Diaz by TKO (Strikes)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Josh Saffy v Ryo Miyaichi

In this fight we will see two young fighters. 20 years old grappler derived from Newark, United States- ‘El Fuerte’ Josh Saffy, who will face tonight 18 years boxer from Saitama, Japan- Ryo Happy Go-Go Fight’ Miyaichi. Miyaichi has great weight and strength advantage, he is great boxer, can fund his opponent heavy KO. In the other hand, Josh Saffy is below average striker, but he shows in every fight, that his grappling skills can be enough. And though his young age, he is very experienced fighter, but unfortunately most of them he lost. And most of them by (T)KO, which Miyaichi can give him, if he will make any mistake. But Miyaichi maybe has proven his striking skills, but has never had to defend against at least good grappler. But I think, that he won’t let Josh to go that far.

My Prediction: Ryo Miyaichi by TKO (Strikes)

Preview Credit: Petro Sohitto

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w8.jpg

Benny "The Butcher" Silver (210891)

Well well, it seems there is no rest for the wicked. I finally have my first challenger who just happens to be the LAC Champ. So SFC have a Title v Title fight.

Flagon, you've got some awesome KO power and i see you have been finishing everyone in your path. Well, your momentum stops here. You may be the LAC champ but you won't be taking my belt from me.

You better hope i dont get a hold of you, because I'm gonna enjoy slicing up your pretty little face!

Diego Aragon: "Like to apologise to my millions of fans for my performance, I hear the Samaritans were flooded with calls after I tapped, and they ran out of body bags in my hometown. Kukko fought a smart fight, I got counter hit by the counter takedown all night, and then survived into the 4th round. Figure with a little training and a game plan that takes account for this guys spamming I can re-take my title in convincing fashion. Still cant believe this guy landed a takedown early in each round, the fucking gods were shining on this boy. I still need to take Kukko's soul, so I will be back."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1391662614sfc39.png

SFC 39: Aragon vs. Kukko Review

February 15th

------------------

Main event

Middleweight Championship

Diego Aragon v Rokki Kukko

Rokki Kukko played this fight really really well. He took it to the ground with first opportunity. And he had advantage there. Both fighters were very careful on the ground- Aragon was looking for referee’s stand up, occasionally throwing some punches or elbows. And his opponent looked more busy with looking for submissions from very first round. At the end of it, Kukko managed to get to full mount, but bell saved Aragon just moment after it happened. Second round started from another counter takedown by Kukko, and it looked the same as first- maybe with a little more damage from Kukko, but once again he was mainly focused on preparing some submissions. In third round we got hopes, that Aragon can finally show some of his great striking skills. He started scoring, fans were delighted, but unfortunately for him- once more Kukko came out with flawless counter takedown. And once more we were watching very tiring ground play, but this time both fighters looked that they wanted to rest a little- nothing really happened in third round. But in exchange we got great round 4. Aragon and Kukko started from great wild striking exchange- something amazing. But Rokki was only looking for Diego’s mistake, and he had to wait until second minute of round 4. He managed to take down his opponent once more, and showed us something we will remember for very long time. He was attempting submissions, smoothly going for another one after Aragon has defended previous, one after another, finally catching Diego Aragon with fantastic armbar! Diego Aragon was defending well over there, but he just had to finally make a mistake. And everybody appreciated that and praised both fighters with standing ovation! What a fight!

Result: Rokki Kukko by Submission (Armbar)- 3:28 of Round 4.

------------------

Co - Main Event

Middleweight Bout

Bastien Harris v Vadim Fjodor Fedja Koroma

Bastien Harris came into the cage very aggressively. From the very beginning he started attacking widely, but what’s most important- also tactically. He has shown everybody, how great fighter he is. He was scoring, hit after hit, Koroma was trying to counter, but he looked absolutely overwhelmed by his opponent. Surprisingly he was staying calm, and when everybody were sure that Bastien is dominating, Koroma caught him with big jab to chin, which absolutely rocked Harris. He followed him to the ground a little while after desperate exchange of Harris, who surprised everybody with tapping under Koroma’s strikes. Yes, he was in tragic position, but we don’t see often fighters who are tapping in situations like this.

Result: Vadim Fjodor Fedja Koroma by Submission (Strikes)- 1:56 of Round 1.

------------------

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Bout

Vincent Clayton v Flagon Sackett

Flagon Sackett has absolutely surprised everybody- also his opponent. He stepped into the cage with wild strikes, which were mostly landing on target. We were watching how Vincent Clayton got caught desperately defending, and not long later how he took big left hook to his face and landed on the ground under following strikes of Flagon Sackett. It was only formality for referee to stop this one-sided fight.

Result: Flagon Sackett by TKO (Strikes)- 0:32 of Round 1.

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Braun Silva v Yize Li

In this fight, both fighters weren’t thinking about defense- they both started with wild exchange. Yize Li looked more determined, and he also was more aggressive. And also finally took the W tonight. In final seconds of first minute, Braun Silva was cut with really nice combination by Li. Yize smelled the blood and attacked even more wildly, what has effected in Silva’s mistake, when Yize Li threw vicious right hook, which perfectly landed on Silva’s head. It was very brutal and fans loved it!

Result: Yize Li by KO (Punch)- 1:23 of Round 1.

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Ray Lennox v Derfel Cadarn

This fight started very badly for Ray Lennox, but he has shown great heart. Derfel Cadarn absolutely surprised him with high kick opening this fight, what effected in nasty cut. Cadarn saw great chance to finish this quickly, he attacked with fury. But Lennox was only waiting for that. Great counter takedown by Ray, and this fight completely turned on his side. He was patiently preparing ground for submissions, and when he felt it’s right moment- he tried to submit his opponent with armbar, then kimura, but maybe Derfel didn’t defend well, but efficiently. At least until he surprised everybody, who thought that Cadarn escaped from arm triangle, but Ray Lennox kept control over Cadarn’s hand and finished fight with nice armbar.

Result: Ray Lennox by Submission (Armbar)- 2:53 of Round 1.

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Belal Li v Indigo Starseed

Indigo Starseed dominated this one. From the very beginning he was easily dodging Belal Li’s kicks, waiting for best moment to take him to the ground. He has done it easily in the very beginning, and that’s when started the end of Belal Li in this fight. Indigo Starseed was very concentrated all the time, and scoring from top with very nice ground and pound. Time after time he was managing to posture up and punish his opponent with vicious hits, what has finally effected in finishing this fight. Greatly fought by Indigo Starseed, it was something very special to watch as cold killer as he was tonight!

Result: Indigo Staressed by TKO (Strikes)- 3:59 of Round 1.

------------------

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Bout

Rashad Banks v Boaz Jachin

Boaz Jachin started very aggressively, and many of his blows were landing. He was dominating in the beginning, he pushed his opponent to the fence, clinched and continued punishment. But Rashad Banks stood calm and took him down. Once more Jachin was more active, but Banks was maintaining control without problems. It seems, that he wanted to let his opponent tire a little. It has effected in referee standup and from that period of action, nearly all Boaz’s efforts in this fight were concentrated on taking Rashad to the ground. achin was trying to score some points and remain on his feet, but Banks became aggressive there. While Jachin looked helpless on the ground, Banks was improving his position patiently, until he got to full mount, and then started with some really good looking ground and pound. And that’s how first round finished. At the very beginning of second round, Jachin tried to clinch, but it has quickly ended on the ground, once again with Banks on top. Banks threw few elbows, but eventually referee once again judged, that both fighters are passive- Jachin maybe wwas working, but all he did was perfectly controlled by his opponent. Boaz once again tried to standing, and he was doing that really nice- it has effected in cut on Banks’ face. Rashad quickly reacted and took fight to ground with another great takedown. One more rest, standup, another takedown by Banks, and to the end of second round we were watching some nice ground and pound from Rashad. Third round has started with another takedown by Rashad, and to the end of fight, we were witnessing really heavy ground and pound after he got into full mount once more. Really nice played fight by Rashad Banks, who won by 29:28 on all scorecards.

Result: Rashad Banks by Unanimous Decision (29:28, 29:28, 29:28)

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Larry Davis v Daniele Bolelli

Daniele Bolelli from the very beginning was focused only on taking his opponent to the ground and then look for submitting him. While Larry Davis couldn’t defend well all of takedown attempts, he was defending well all submission attempts by Bolelli- and he looked really busy down there. That’s how first two rounds looked. In third round, Larry Davis was aware, that he is losing this fight. And he played it really realy well in the beginning. He was scoring with vicious kicks and combinations. Italian was trying every way to take him down, but Davis was focused and defended well, until last seconds of 3rd minute, when he has surprised everybody with flawless takedown after which he has landed in side control of confused Bolelli. Larry realized quickly that he isn’t safe there, tried to stand up, but Daniele was more than happy to keep it that way until last gong. During last minute Larry Davis perfectly knew that he is losing, and he won’t stand up, so he started to land heavy bombs on Daniele Bolelli. He even tried to submit his opponent by kimura, but he was in bad position- you can’t submit someone skilled with kimura without controlling his body, or at least one of opponent’s legs. This fight was really interesting and created many questions- what if Larry Davis would focus more on scoring than on escaping from ground? He has shown great ground skills in last round, so maybe if he would try to overwhelm his opponent on the ground… We are very curious about this, and I think that we would like to see revenge in short time, to get answers on our questions.

Result: Daniele Bolelli by Unanimous Decision (29:28, 29:28, 29:28)

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Barry Benson v Nathan Donald Diaz

Fight’s favorit stepped into the cage very confident. He has shown us nice takedown defense, followed with some great striking skills. He has completely dominated Barry Benson standing and didn’t give him any chances in this fight. He even let himself to show some spectacular moves, which fans love, but didn’t want to provoke to match. At the end of first minute he has rocked Benson with nice jab, followed with huge shot, which ended this fight. Referee gave to Benson last chance to stay alive in this one, but Nathan Donald Diaz didn’t leave any understatesmants by following him to the ground.

Result: Nathan Donald Diaz by TKO (Strikes)- 1:08 of Round 1.

------------------

Undercard

Lightweight Bout

Josh Saffy v Ryo Miyaichi

This fight was fast- it’s the only thing we can say about it. Ryo Miyaichi started with one combination landing and finished with second one. That’s it. Nice skills by Miyaichi, but as fans- we would like to see more entertaining fights, or at least something what we could name ‘a fight’ when it ends…

Result: Ryo Miyaichi by TKO (Strikes)- 0:09 of Round 1.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1375800478cooltext1142720325.png

Sponsored by Divinity 160Q for $50 SALE

Review Credit: Petro Sohitto (85036)

• Upvote 1

At least now i know someone is reading, but i apologize for the mistake i made. As you are active and doing quite well for yourselves but i would say where but the real Org. Maybe we should do some super Fights down the road, could be fun.

Yeah that a good idea.It would benefit both orgs and fighters .It always good to have a friendly rivalry going ..I think should wait till your kickboxing tourney is over .Hard to have two things going on at same time.Yeah i enjoy reading the smacktalk threads .I always what to know how my ex fighters are doing even if they are traitors , playboys who are money mad cough cough (kirate kid/ Antonio Santana) :jerry: .

Yeah that a good idea.It would benefit both orgs and fighters .It always good to have a friendly rivalry going ..I think should wait till your kickboxing tourney is over .Hard to have two things going on at same time.Yeah i enjoy reading the smacktalk threads .I always what to know how my ex fighters are doing even if they are traitors , playboys who are money mad cough cough (kirate kid/ Antonio Santana) :jerry: .

I wouldn't call them traitors..just really smart people. They are members of your HOF for a reason right? I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but there is room for a 3rd "traitor" as you call them, if you know what I mean ;). As far as superfights go, should be an easy win for the ORIGINAL SFC in LA. Considering that one of your champions has a mediocre record of 8-9..some champion :lol2:

SFC 40 – Berdich vs Wayne Review

February 22nd

------------------

Main Event

Bantamweight Championship

Andy Berdich vs Lil Wayne

Andy Berdich started from trying everything to take this fight to the ground. Lil Wayne was very calm and looked unimpressed with those tries, occasionally countering his opponent and pushing him to the cage. Nice cross at the end of first minute seemed to rock his opponent, but Wayne surprisingly didn’t become more aggressive, even when his opponent was on wobbly legs. But when he saw after short while, that Berdich is nothing more about than regaining his conscious- then he attacked wildly, but also very intelligently. Strike after strike, hit after hit, gaining confidence until climax with big right overhand, which dropped Berdich down. And we have a new Bantamweight Champion of SFC!

Result: Lil Wayne by TKO (Strikes) – 1:59 of Round 1.

Extra: Named as KO of the Night

------------------

Co - Main Event

Light Heavyweight Bout

Les Sobrante vs Ake Johansson

Johansson started with nice head kick, but it was well blocked by Sobrante. Sobrante was trying to play it tactical, and was looking for clinch, but Johansson avoided all of those attempts between throwing wild strikes. But when Sobrante finally managed to clinch, it has turn to be his grave. Johansson started hitting with great and vicious boxing, Sobranto looked helpless, and it was truly matter of time, when he will go down. And unfortunately he didn’t survived long from that crucial ‘succesful’ clinch attempt.

Result: Ake Johansson by TKO (Strikes)- 1:40 of Round1.

------------------

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Tadija Tadic vs Kip Slizer

This fight went to ground very fast. And over there higher ranked Tadic was absolutely dominating fighter. Kip Slizer was sometimes scoring with decent ground and pound, but all of this was surely forgot but referees, thanks by nice grappling skills of Tadic, and his permanent searching for submitting his opponent. He was trying one after another, but Slizer was defending very well. And when he managed to stand up- he managed to take down Tadic, but it wasn’t surely even hardly defended- Tadic just wanted to be on the ground. And second round looked the same, with Tadija Tadic finally finding succesfull submission to submit his tonight’s opponent- he caught surprised and unprepared Slizer with great armbar, which has finished this fight. Well done!

Result: Tadija Tadic by Submission (Armbar)- 3:59 of Round 2.

Extra: Named as Submission of the Night

------------------

Main Card

Bantamweight Bout

Karate Kid vs Richard Dickens

While boxing on distance Dickens was hitting, when they quite fast went into clinch- Kid started to score. Dickens was throwing strike after strike but he was helpless over there. In second round it was the same situation- Dickens dominating, the clinch, and Kid completely outscoring his opponent from there once again. And it has ended in second minute of second round with big right hand by Karate Kid, which threw Richard Dickens to the cage, where referee had to defend him from further punishment.

Result: Karate Kid by TKO (Strikes)- 2:46 of Round 2.

------------------

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Neptune Loveladdy vs Luigi Vercotti

Loveladdy started this fight very aggressive. Luigi Vercotti was just waiting calmly and taking the hits. But when he finally attacked- he landed into side control with really good looking trip takedown. And on the ground both fighters have shown us some nice grappling, but it was nice for grappling fans, others looked a little disappointed. And all round looked like this, until 3rd round, in which Luigi Vercotti has changed his tactics a little, and started doing some damage with short strikes on the ground. Maybe it wasn’t impressive fight, but Luigi Vercotti has deserved this win.

Result: Luigi Vercotti by Unanimous Decision (30:27, 30:27, 30:27)

------------------

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Carlos Condit vs Mario Jose Binay

This fight has started from really nice period of fight. Both fighters were striking aggressively, and also hitting. Binay was also looking to change area of fighting, but he wasn’t passive and he scored also some points over there. When in clinch, Binay was completely dominating with vicious knees, mostly landing to the body. But when they were in full distance- Condit was trying to regain advantage. It was really something. First round was very close, but probably went on Condit’s side. Second round gameplans were the same as in first round, but this time Binay was the one, who imposed his more. And he took the second round. We were waiting for interesting and decisive round 3. And as fighters were very tired, it was much easier for Mario Jose to maintain clinch for most of third round, what gave him the W. It was really great fight, something we will remember for long, long time. What fighters have shown us tonight, was fully appreciated by fans, who rewarded fighters with fully deserved standing ovation.

Result: Mario Jose Binay by Unanimous Decision (29:28, 29:28, 29:28)

Extra: Named as Fight of the Night

------------------

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Brotiz Bruttz vs Paul Uvol

Greatly played beginning of this one by Paul Uvol. He scored with nice takedown. With great control over his opponent, addiotinally improving position from time to time, he tried to submit his opponent with an arm triangle, but when he saw his opponent is defending well- he threw vicious strike to Bruttz’ head, which effected in really bad looking cut. Paul Uvol smelled the blood, and started ground and pounding more and more, in fourth minute he hit few times more in the same spot, what has opened Brotiz Bruttz’ cut even more, and referee couldn’t do anything than only end this fight.

Result: Paul Uvol by TKO (Cut)- 4:22 of Round 1.

------------------

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Clay Matthews vs Josoe Silva

This fight started with a little slow tempo. Both fighters were scoring, but it didn’t look too impressive. Silva started to be more aggressive, then Matthews, and Clay was the one who finally hit nice jab, which made Silva’s legs wobbly. In that moment stunned Silva became more aggressive, he tried to keep Matthews on distance with kicks, tried to get some time with takedown- unsuccessfull though. Matthews was waiting calmly for an opening, and he got it- and used it well. Nasty hook took Josoe Silva to the ground to not let him stand up any more in this fight.

Result: Clay Matthews by TKO (Strikes)- 2:57 of Round 1.

------------------

Undercard

Bantamweight Bout

Chris Ostrowski vs Andrew Churchill

This fight started from a lot of missing- in full distance, then in clinch, but with time, effectiveness of strikes started to improve. First round was close, but probably Ostrowski got the nod. Churchill surely felt it the same, while he started second round with wild striking. But Ostrowski was staying calm, scoring with some nice counters. And one of them in second minute of second round gave him the win. Massive uppercut, followed with vicious strikes forced referee to stop the fight, due to Andrew Churchill taking lot of damage and not defending intelligently.

Result: Chris Ostrowski by TKO(Strikes)- 1:31 of Round 2.

------------------

Undercard

Bantamweight Bout

Hugh Janus vs Gaudencio Roman

Start of this fight was disappointing. Even when fight went to ground, it was nothing interesting to mention. But with time Janus started scoring with some nice knees, which caused the cut on Roman’s head. And when Gaudencio finally managed to get safe on full distance, Janus surprised him with big left-right combination, which put Roman on mat. Janus let him stand up feeling more confident standing this time. Then he clinched and gave us great KO- big knee to the head, followed with unnecessarily strikes and referee had to dive in! What a KO by Hugh Janus!

Result: Hugh Janus by TKO (Knee & Punches)- 4:51 of Round 1.

Review Credit: Petro Sohitto (85036)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Well I'll be damned, someone finally could handle my onslaught.. they didn't win mind you, but they survived. Major props to Lil Jon for not quitting, but you gonna need some work on that grill of yours to get it pristine again.

Looking forward to going at Andy for the vacant 135 pound title, hope you got doctors standing by... you are gonna need them.

Wow, Hugh Janus the syrup man is getting his shot for the title. I t looks like you forced Lil Jon and his manager to part ways even without breaking out the syrup.

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1396277879sfc46.png

Hello everyone Douche McBaggins & C.A. Retals here to take a look at the happenings of the recent Kickboxing Tournament tournament here at Silent Fighting Championships, Known as The Summit. The night was headlined by yet another awesome performance by the Heavyweight champ Artur Levchenko as he was taken into deepwaters in his fight with Petellar Luxation. Now lets go over the tournament with a look at each of the 8 first round matches.

Benny Yuvaves def George Dawson Decision (Unanimous)

Douche: Kicking off the Tournament was a highly entertaining slug fest that went the distance. Benny looks to be a relentless workhorse which could be a huge upside for him in this tourney. He seemed to overwhelm Dawson with his face paced attack which earned him a ticket to round 2.

C.A.: Can't Beleive Benny let it go to decision what a punk, Dawson was valiant but Benny must of paid the judges off

Simon Adebisi def Laurence Lewellyn Decision (Unanimous)

Douche: In the second bout of the tournament we had a Muay Thai expert up against a boxer. The bout was very competitive with Simon getting the better of Laurence for the most part. Adebisi showed he had the better clinch game which i am sure played a big part on the scorecards.

C.A.: Laurence? really you fight and your name is Laurence? I'm guessing he was just hoping Adabisi was gonna accidently insert himself into to him

Abel Secoy def Gareth Breaker Decision (Unanimous)

Douche: Our next fight was a true Muay Thai battle both guys where very diverse strikers it just seemed Secoy was just a little better in every asset of the fight. Breaker showed he had a lot of heart in this one but sometimes heart just aint gonna cut it. Secoy cruised to a fairly one sided decision victory.

C.A.: The Force is strong with Secoy...I hear he reeks of saurekraut and that's his main weapon

Shang Tsung def Cyril Takayama (TKO) Rd. 1

Douche: Shang Tsung showed complete dominance in his bout with Takayama, who looks virtually identical to Tsung by the way. Though they might be twins switched at birth we clearly saw who got the bulk of the fighting genes. The bout came to a screaming end when Tsung unloaded a picture perfect right hand that crumbled his opponent at 1:35 in the very first round.

C.A.: Tsung let'em hang in this one. I like him....I like him a lot

Anna Velvet def Wang Yong Wong (TKO) Rd. 1

Douche: Anna made short work of Wong in this one, taking the fight to the clinch and showing superior clinchwork. Wong just could not get into any kind of rhythm in the bout, and Velvet took full control. The bout ended with a uppercut finish halfway though the opening round.

C.A.: A fighter named Anna? A boy named Sue? whatever somebody got Knocked The Hell Out!

Hematoma Hominick def Lard Pecs Decision (Unanimous)

Douche: Next up we got a bloody brawl between two guys that are very balanced strikers. Both guys where bleeding by the end of this one which is what all you freaks came to see right. With a name like Hematoma i would have been pissed if he didn't shed a little blood, anyway back the action the cards where unamious as Hominick showed a very well rounded performances earning him the UD.

C.A: Hema Homi is an interesting character he can make it far unless he gets to excited and splatters himself to soon

George Alexander Pyke def Mick Fernando (TKO) Rd. 3

Douche: Pyke wore down his opponent with relentless Clinchwork, landing shot after shot to the head of Fernando. Coming into the third round George could have played it safe with the first two rounds in the bag, instead he came out and took complete control. The fight was finished with a awesome uppercut that ends the night for Fernando at 1:46 of the 3rd round.

C.A.: Somebody gotta die great to see somebody go out and leave it all out there, Congrats to you Mr. Pyke and good luck

Ruslan Prudnikov def Emory Garcia (TKO) Rd. 1

Douche: In the final matchup of the tourny we saw a brutal Finish, that took only 34 seconds. Ruslan came out like a madman trying to kick Garcia's head into the third row, he scored early with it gaining quick knockdowns before finally finishing the fight with a third devastating Head Kick. Ruslan looks to be a serious threat for this competition.

C.A: Head kicks ain't nothing to fuck with

This is C.A. Retals, good night and good luck, f**k off!

• 3 weeks later...

First off I have to say congrats to Andy for thoroughly dominating me in our fight.. I didn't bring my A game and it showed. Good job.

Good news is I had a chance to get back into the cage and let the syrup flow again, Kari tried to lay and pray but it didn't work. Second round dousing after he took a few healthy, ok... a lot healthy knees to the head and body.

Now I have Ben Hur coming up, several more fights experience but he is going down too.

Two new fighters join the ranks of the FW and SHW respectively.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43b7.jpg

Huell "Ree-zuhn-ubly" Babineaux

2-3-0

followed by

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13938764762200.png

"Detective" Shane Vendrell

0-1-0

Manager Low Key has expressed his content upon signing his two fighters with the Silent Fighting Championship promotion. He confirmed that Huell is ready to be thrown to the wolves, and he believes that in a short period of time Huell will be contending for the SFC SHW title. Low Key was also very keen on seeing Vendrell fight for the second time in his career as he faces fellow K1 GP eliminated fighter Judah.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13994018327974.png

Huell "Alls Im Sayin" Babineaux

Good debut fight for me. My strength is unmatched. I'd like one more fight in May, get my name ready for that title shot. Rankings wise, Slavonik Powarenko would be a good fight, but to be honest, he's nowhere near my fighting abilities so don't want to ruin his career that early. I'll fight Jeffery Maynard, but he just got beaten by Powarenko. I'll fight Ottis Toole if ya'll wanna give me an easy fight, so just give me a name for that May 28th card. LA YOU READY!?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14000099337090.jpg

Bogdan Petrycki (211915)

What the fuck do i have to do to get a fight around here go door to door smack the fuck out of you guys at your homes someone step up you bunch of pussys

As the current match maker of SFC i would like to let you know that you are currently next in line for a title shot. Now Calm the Fuck down little man.

Great to have you hear though someone needed to bring this thread back to life.