Silent Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1389996660image.jpg

Douche .T McBaggins Presents "SFC 54; Sackett Vs Jonathon" Preview

Hello fight fans and welcome to another preview with myself T-Baggs as some of you may know me as. Tonight we will take a inside look at Saturday nights fight card at the Hard knocks Arena in LA. This card has some interesting match-ups including a 205 lb Title fight as well we will see a possible #1 contender fight at 205. Not to mention a 185 #1 contender fight and several other highly entertaining fights on the card. Now lets get down to the action shall we.

Kicking the show off we got the short shits ready to throw down as Edson Jonas (0-0-0) will be making his MMA debut in the SFC cage as he is set to face Drew Pashik (5-5-0). Drew is 1-2 in the SFC cage all three fights where against bitter rival Kevin Durant, he won the first one but droped the next two by submission loss. Jonas is giving the nickname "Taliba" which is brazilian but i have no clue what it means my guess is Taliban so i expect him to drop some bombs on his opponent.

Next we move up to the welterweight division as Christopher Seamon (4-11-0) of the amazing Seamon brothers will meet Mark Hughes (5-3-0) . Chris will be making his SFC debut and looks to turn his career around, in his last two fights he has gone 1-1 winning by sub then losing by sub in his last fight. Mark Hughes is coming off his debut where he submitted Manny Campbell with a armbar in the first round. Seamon seems to crumble when he is pressured so if Hughes can apply some pressure i see a early sub victory for him.

Moving on to 155 where we have Freddy White (8-4-1) of the renowned Steel Penn management team now a Evil Empire member taking on Hilton Teimsia (1-1-0) who coincidentally is a member of the current Steel Penn Alliance . Freddy is coming over from Montreal Fight Nights looking to get himself in the title picture. Hilton only has two pro fights but he looked very impressive in his debut here at SFC as he dispatched of Atis Visnevskis with a first round KO. Hilton is gonna be very game in this bout but he is still pretty green so i will say White takes a UD in this one.

Ok now back to the ankle bitters as Ben Hur (10-6-0) will meet Lil Jon (5-6-0) with the eastside boys looking on in the audience somewhere for sure OOKKKKAAAYYY!!! Ben is looking to snap a frustrating 5 fight loss streak, with that said it should be know that the guy has fought the top of the food chain in those five. Jon is on a 2 fight lossing streak himself with a painfull head kick loss last time up against Epic Man. Tough one to call here both guys are in dire need of a win but i think Hur needs it more so i got him winning a close UD possibly even a Split.

Rounding out the prelims will be a lighheavyweight showdown as Jeremy Stapleton (4-3-0) makes his SFC debut against Ake Johansson (6-4-0). Stapleton is known for having short fights with all of his 7 fights ending in Knock Outs 4 going his way. Ake is fresh off a "sub of the Night" performance as he lloks to get back in the hunt for the title. This one should be over by round two and i see it going either two ways if Stapleton can avoid the takedown i think he will finish Ake in rd 2, but if Ake can follow through and get it to the ground look for him to close it out with either a sub or strikes.

Main Card

Leading off the Main Card is a classy fight at Lightweight as rising prospect Luigi Vercotti (5-1-0) faces former Title contender Ray Lennox (6-1-1). Luigi got back in the winner circle after suffering his first career loss with a big KO win over Sam Giancana at SFC 50. Lennox is looking to get another crack at the champ Borschtanoff which ended in a draw with the belt staying around the champs waist. After a dominating performance against top ranked Antonio Santana Lennox find himself 1 win away from getting back in a Title fight with the champ. I see Luigi giving his all in this one but in the end Lennox will pose to be to much for his foe.

In another battle at 135 we will see former two time champ Andy Berdich (14-5-0) take on newcomer Jason Duseki (8-3-0). Berdich will be making his 16th apparence here in The SFC cage he dropped his title in his last bout to Jeff Hecker. Duseki is a former RSFL Bantamweight champ and comes to SFC on a 2 fight win streak, a win over Berdich could be huge for his title chances here. This is a obvious striker versus grappler match-up, i believe Berdich will eventually get the fight to the ground and Finish Duseki with GnP but i could be surprised since Mr. Duseki is making his SFC debut.

Now we are getting to the big boys, with a Middleweight #1 contender fight next. We will See the long awaiting debut of Travis Bickle (9-0-0) as he is set to face former SFC MW champ Bradley Miller (7-2-0). The undefeated newcomer Bickle comes in with a load of highlight real finishes and all around exciting fights. The former champ Miller is looking to bounce back after a tough loss dropping the belt to current champ Arturo Atunes, in which he was winning after the first round only to get Ko'd in the 2nd. The winner of this bout will face the champ Atunes in early July which should be fun. My prediction here will go to Bickle winning by KO in round 3, Miller is one tough SOB and i hope by me picking against him that this will light a fire under his arse, gonna be a war. I think i may have a chubby now.

Co- Main Event

Next up we have are Light heavyweight #1 Contender bout as former 185 lb champ Diego Aragon (9-5-0) moves up to 205 to face the undefeated and and very talented Chase Rouch (9-0-0). Aragon ended a 3 fight loss streak when he avenged a loss to Vadim Koroma at SFC 51 by UD. Rouch made his debut at WNF 4 and it couldn't have went any better as he made short work of a game former champ in Le Fleur. The fights sure don't get easier to pick in this one Rouch proved to have a very strong clinch game and if he can keep the fight there he may be able to hurt Aragon, i do believe this will be the toughest fight in Chase's career. My prediction it will be a balls to the walls slugfest and the real winner is all you lucky fuckers in the seats watching.

Main Event

* 205 lb Title Fight*

Finally in are Main Event we will see the champ Flagon Sackett (11-2-0) take on challenger Ben Jonathon (9-4-0). Sackett has been nothing shy of perfection since signing with SFC finishing all but 1 of his 5 fights in the first round and this will be his third title defense. Jonathon is taking this fight on short notice since there where some scheduling issues with another fighter, Ben is the man for stepping up to the plate and has a golden opportunity to shock the world tomorrow night. Jonathon is coming off a "Fight of the Night" performance with SFC vet Jacques Don Pierre and will need the momentum coming into this bout. Like i said props to Jonathon for taking the fight and i wish him well but i got to think that Sackett will by nights end still be the champ.

There you have it what a flippin night of fights we have for you tomorrow be there are be square or better yet if your a hottie with a nice rack be Bare.

Douche T. Mcbaggins signing off, where the hell is C.A retales at that cbomb owes me some money.

• Upvote 1

Diego Aragon "I'm in shape, I'm ready for this kid. The loss to Bradley was genuine, that kid is for real, but the first Koroma fight was a fuck up because I was drugged. (Mike Tycoon nerfed his skills to 1 including his primaries and secondaries when he sorted a flight glitch out). Rouch is in deep water, and I am coming to show Butch I am good enough to fight Sackett."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13866409543051.png

"Mamma Mia!" Luigi Vercotti (224831)

Nobody gave me against Ray Lennox and look what happens - shear and utter domination. How are you going to look your friends and family in the eye Ray? Anyone who wants to come up with a gameplan to beat me should do literally the exact opposite of what this guy did. Bout time I got some respect if you ask me. My only loss so far was a fluke - BS sub in the last 10 seconds of a fight I was dominating.

ciao

Luigi

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w1.jpg

Benny "The Butcher" Silver

Oh how the mighty have fallen. After fighting my way to the top of the division i seem to have lost my way and am now on a 4 fight losing streak. Stepping into the SFC cage against people that have no right to be in the cage with me and i am losing them.

I wish i had an answer for my sub-standard performances, but i don't.

I know SFC 56 is still a while away, but Chris Chandler i really feel sorry for you. You're also a former champ like myself. You are also entering SFC on a losing streak. However mine is about to end. I'm gonna carve my name on your face and cover the cage in your blood which will restart my rise back to the top to reclaim my belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13866409543051.png

"Mamma Mia!" Luigi Vercotti (224831)

Nobody gave me against Ray Lennox and look what happens - shear and utter domination. How are you going to look your friends and family in the eye Ray? Anyone who wants to come up with a gameplan to beat me should do literally the exact opposite of what this guy did. Bout time I got some respect if you ask me. My only loss so far was a fluke - BS sub in the last 10 seconds of a fight I was dominating.

ciao

Luigi

It's easy to utter your first bit of trash talk after you get the win(I never talked trash after I won via lay n pray). If you were any good or had some confidence in your abilities you would have said something beforehand. Talking shit after the fact is a punk move. Had I known this fight meant so much to you that you would use it in a sad attempt to demean me, I would have trained specifically for your fighter rather than training my guy to the build I want for him when he is fully developed.

I sent you my fighters build in chat after the fight (even though you kind of acted like an ass there). Even though you know what I am working with there is no doubt in my mind that I would school you in a rematch, if I trained specifically for it, at the end of the month. This time you can be a man and talk some trash before the fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's easy to utter your first bit of trash talk after you get the win(I never talked trash after I won via lay n pray). If you were any good or had some confidence in your abilities you would have said something beforehand. Talking shit after the fact is a punk move. Had I known this fight meant so much to you that you would use it in a sad attempt to demean me, I would have trained specifically for your fighter rather than training my guy to the build I want for him when he is fully developed.

I sent you my fighters build in chat after the fight (even though you kind of acted like an ass there). Even though you know what I am working with there is no doubt in my mind that I would school you in a rematch, if I trained specifically for it, at the end of the month. This time you can be a man and talk some trash before the fight.

Fine by me.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1389996660image.jpg

SFC: WNF 8

Hyashi’s Lounge (3,000)

Los Angeles

MMA

Main Event

Welterweight Championship Bout

Rokki Kukko v Gustav Ragnarson

Tonight’s Main Event of the Night will be bout for The Welterweight Championship Belt of Silent Fighting Championship Organzation. 22 years old Championship Belt holder from Oulu, Finland- ‘The Ordinary Hero’ Rokki Kukko, will face 21 years old pretender from Stockholm, Sweden- Gustav Ragnarson. Swedish fighter can have very long and hard night- he is one of the best wrestlers around MMA world, but that’s what we can say about Rokki Kukko also. But while Swedish can mostly count on his ground skills, all arguments seems to lay on 22 years old Champion side. Kukko can be at least as strong in wrestling as tonight’s contender, but he can be very dangerous also from his back. And what is also very important- standup is area, where Kukko should definitely dominate his opponent.Ragnarson will definitely start from 'underdog' position, while Rokki Kukko is quite clear favorite in tonight’s Championship Fight.

Co-Main Event

Light Heavyweight Bout

Eleuando Le Fleur v Vincent Clayton

Next fight will be absolute cracker. In this Light Heavyweight Bout we will see encounter of two ex-Champions of SFC Organization: 28 years old very experienced French fighter derived from Paris- Eleuando Le Fleur, will face in this Light Heavyweight fight 22 years old Canadian from Montreal- Vincent Clayton. Both fighters met already in January, in Championship Belt fight. After very entertaining fight Frenchman defended his Belt after two vicious head kicks in the middle of second round. Andi think, that Le Fleur’s mighty kicks can make the difference once more. Clayton seems to be more all-rounded fighter, but one mistake is what Le Fleur needs to create brutal KO in blink of an eye. Anyway, it’s very tough to say what is going to happen in this one. I would bet on power, aggressiveness and what can be key factor tonight- experience of 28 years old Frenchman.

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Chick Bowdrie v Patellar Luxation

Another great fight of tonight’s event: 23 years old Chick Bowdrie from Las Vegas, United States, will face 24 years old warrior from Rhineland, Germany- Patellar ‘The Axeman’ Luxation. Both fighters are very versatile and very dangerous men. It MUST be very entertaining, while all fights in both fighters’ careers have never lasted to judges decision! Both are vicious strikers, who can take the fight into any area and still feel comfortable there. But The KO- this is what they are coming for tonight. As they look very similar, I think that experience can make the difference- I think, that Luxation is the one, who can be more patient and deadly hunter during this fight.

Main Card

Heavyweight Bout

Zlato Kuzmejniev v Yize Li

SFC is offering us tonight real fest of great fights. In next one we will see two Heavyweight fighters: 22 years old versatile boxer from Moscow, Russia- Zlato ‘War’ Kuzmejniev, and 26 years old Chinese fighter derived from Dalian- Yize ‘Big Peace’ Li. Both are outstanding strikers derived from boxing, but Li is the one, who is very well-known from his heavy hands. It’s enough to check list of his KO of the Night awards to give him at least a little bigger chances. And this is what I would do, but to be honest- either of those fighters can take the W tonight- they are both very skilled and dangerous fighters.

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Sam Giancana v Martin Daskalov

Another fight, and another spectacle to come. 22 years old brawler from Chicago, Illinois in United States- ‘The Old School Gangster’ Sam Giancana, will face 28 years old Bulgarian fighter from Sofia- Martin ‘Jackhammer’ Daskalov. Another great matchup, with very hard task to point out the favorite. Despite the age, American is more experienced fighter tonight and he also seems to be more versatile. While on ground it can happen everything, striking range should be the place, where Giancana will look for domination. But in the other hand- once on the ground, Daskalov is the one, who has proven his grappling skills in professional cage. But I think, that Giancana would be aware enough to don’t get submitted and will emphasize his skills standing.

Underard

Lightweight Bout

Star Dust v Arthur Bishop

Maybe not junior aged fighters, but possible rising stars will encounter in next fight- 22 years old Russian from Crvena Zvezda- ‘Red’ Star Dust, will face another great talent: 23 years old Australian from Melbourne- Arhur ‘The Mechanic’ Bishop. Both aren’t too experienced, but have shown unaverage skills, which can foretell them great future, and this is great test for both of them. It’s very hard to say what is going to happen in this fight, what strategies fighters will come with- both can fight comfortable in every area and be very dangerous also. Maybe Dust can look for his chances on the ground, because Bishop maybe is brown BJJ belt, but his lack of experience made him submitted once in career already. In the other hand, except lack of experience, Bishop seems to be worthy matchup for ‘Red’ in every area, I would even say that he can be definitely the favorite, if he will play it calm and right.

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Will Tickel v Jordan Belfort

Another hard to predict fight of two very talented fighters. 22 years old fighter from Hell, United States- Will Tickel, will face 23 years old Australian derived from Melbourne- Jordan ‘The Wolf’ Belfort. While they both are great talents, until now they both are presenting disappointing performance. Fight like this can be very good chance to distinguish themselves and appear on Main Card in future, where both fighters’ place can be. It’s just the matter of pulling oneself together. Can they do it tonight? It can be key night for both fighters- while winner can finally breathe a sigh of relief, the loser can be buried down. We all had big expectations connected to them and we would be glad to finally see how they fight accordingly to their skills and our expectations. And if I have to choose the favorite- I think that past performance of Will Tickel looks a little more solid and promising, while Belfort didn’t show his true skills to us, yet.

Undercard

Middlweight Bout

Trey Damons v Jim Calia

And here we have another promising fight. This time in Middleweight, we will have a chance to watch Phillipinian matchup: 28 years old grappler- ‘The Demon’ Trey Damons, will fight against 23 years old skilled, but still disappointing talent from Gen Trias- ‘Boy Kana’ Jim Calia. Trey Damons is very dangerous grappler, but it seems that he can be helpless tonight. It’s hard to submit any BJJ black belt, and unfortunately except submissions, there is not much left for ‘The Demon’. Jim Calia is another fighter in SFC, who can’t find himself comfortable in professional cage, yet. We all know how Royce Gracie changed the formule of mixed martial arts, and I think, that Jim Calia can have all what is needed to become another great star in MMA world- but first he must find himself in this sport. And this one can give him very nice boost, as long as he won’t underestimate his opponent and play it calm and wise.

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Ob Ma v Trumi Drake

This Undercard fight I would take more as final test for 22 years old grappler from Hell, Kenya- Ob ‘A.$$hole’ Ma. When we think about what pure talent is, it’s definitely what is personalized by Ob Ma. His tonight’s opponent will be very skilled fighter 28 years old from E, DR Congo- Trumi Drake. Drake is great and very dangerous striker, who can KO anyone, so this will be very serious test for his younger opponent. But if Ma will manage to avoid getting hit properly and take this fight to the ground… Well, Drake definitely can be submitted, and I think this is what is going to happen.

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Howard Li v Abe Eaton

The first fight of the night will be in welterweight category. 26 years old Chinese brawler from Dalian- Howard ‘The Doctor’ Li, will fight against 29 years old fighter derived from Auckland, New Zealand- ‘Loose Cannon’ Abe Eaton. Do You remember Bob Sapp from his final years of his career? Howard Li can be named as SFC’s Bob Sapp actually- while he is definitely very spectacular fighter, he is losing fight after fight. And fans don’t stop loving him, as he can become a portrait of what being mixed martial artist means- never give up. But he still loses. I’m afraid, that he won’t be able to do much once more, especially that Abe Eaton definitely won’t be looking for striking exchange with him. He can strike also, but he wins his fights according to his ground skills mostly. But maybe this is what Howard Li can be glad with? Popular ’The Doctor’ can be KO’d, but can he be submitted? And I will say something more- brutal power can be also advantage on the ground. At least as long, as Li won’t land on his back…

Brought to You by

http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/fox02a.jpg

in partnership with

Petro Sohitto

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1401813989Antonio.jpg

• Upvote 4

Le Fleur: "The young talent really has come up and shown itself. At times I feel like my time has passed. Then my management does remind me that you are still able to part of the co-main event. Good luck, but not that much, to Clayton."

• Upvote 1

SFC 56: Kirk vs. Smith

Hard Knocks (3,000)

Los Angeles

MMA

Undercard

Super Heavyweight Bout

Michael Brownhill v Sam Wangu

In first fight of the night, we will be witness of clash of two giants: 209cm and 300lbs, coming out of London, England- Michael ‘The Beast’ Brownhill, will experience something surely unusual for him- he will be fighting with big reach disadvantage. His tonight’s opponent will be 225cm and 277lbs 27 years old Papuan fighter from Port Morseby- ‘Indestructible’ Sam Wangu. While Brownhill will be definitely looking to take this fight to the ground, Wangu despite his unimpressive professional MMA record of 3 wins and 9 losses, still remains skilled clincher. And there he will be looking to take advantage of his height and his bigger experience can help him in that. But here we comes to "The Beast’s” biggest advantage- ground game. He can submit his opponents, and Sam Wangu is definitely someone who can be submitted. One mistake, once taken to the ground and I think, that it will be enough at least to take the W by unanimous decision by Brownhill. But even more likely this one will end by submission.

Undercard

Heavyweight Bout

Milton Mills v Chris Rubey

Next fight will be hopefully one of last fights of those fighters on Undercards. Both still very young, amazingly talented, already greatly skilled and what most important- still calm, cold, and improving. 21 years old Australian from Brisbane- Milton Mills, will face tonight 22 years old fighter derived from Dayton Ohio, United States- Chris Rubey. Both of them have impressive physical conditions, but Rubey is the one, who will have advantage in this area- higher, weigh more, and once more, just as in his fights in past- he will be trying to impose his gameplan into this fight. Known as vicious, brutal and highly effective ground and pounder, will face fighter, who has shown great grappling skills in his professional MMA debut. We are very interested, what gameplans will those two fighters have, as: Rubey known as great ground and pounder, will face probably better wrestler than he is, and Mills mainly known for now from his grappling skills, will face more advanced grappler than he is. Anyway, better standup skills of Rubey are saying, that both fighters will probably have to look for W on the ground.

Undercard

Middleweight Bout

Gordon Gummidge v Easton West

Another very interesting fight coming. While watching those two fighters, we definitely can’t pick the favorite. Just another great matchup: 22 years old Gordon ‘Worzel’ Gummidge, derived from Croyde, England, will face 22 years old fighter from Denver, United States- Easton West. Anyone can take the W in this one. They are both very skilled fighters in every area, but if there is any key difference between them- it’s definitely world class Muay Thai skills of EastonWest. But don’t misunderstand me please- it completely doesn’t mean, that Gummidge doesn’t have enough to KO his opponent. He definitely has shown in past that he has as mighty blows as his tonight’s opponent.

Undercard

Welterweight Bout

Joey Nix v Dave Spiteri

Fest is still on it’s track: 21 years old Australian, from Logan- Joey ‘Nightmare’ Nix, fighting against owner of very impressive professional MMA record of 6 wins and 1 lost, the 24 years old Australian from Melbourne- Dave ‘Push Bike’ Spiteri. Once again, just like in all past fights, they will be looking for spectacular KO. Especially, that both are in harder moments of theirs careers: Nix has lost his last 2 fights- one by TKO (Strikes) and second by submission (Strikes), and Spiteri has experienced his first professional lost in his career- by unanimous decision. The question for next 3x5 minutes will be ‘who will manage to hit enough good his opponent tonight?’ If I would have to choose, I would choose Spiteri as favorite, despite that he was never KO’d in his career, yet, even if heavier hand seems to be on Nix’s side.

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Bout

Chris Chandler v Benny Silver

Another fight of two great fighters, who are having hard time actually. 28 years old Canadian from Miami Florida, who not long ago was owner of very impressive professional MMA record 12-1, and currently 12-4 – Chris Chandler. His tonight’s opponent will be 23 years old Australian, from Sydney- Benny Silver, currently 12-7 ex-Light Heavyweight Champion, who lost all of his last 4 fights- last 3 by unanimous decision. While in last fights Chandler is all the time trying to come back on right track, Silver seems to be very disappointed, and unfortunately currently without will to change things. While Silver will be probably looking to land devastating blows in clinch, best interest of Chandler is to stay out and successively point his opponent from safe position. I think, that result can depend from fighters’ attitude- and this one finally seems to be on Benny Silver’s site, especially that helplessness of current situation seems to finally affect Chandler’s morale.

Main Card

Featherweight Championship Bout

Gorge Kirk v Maurice Smith

Next fight will be planned for five 5 minutes rounds, Championship Bout for Featherwieght Championship Belt. And this is what we would like to watch in fights like this- very equal fighters, who will step up into the cage with onle one desire- become first Featherweight Champion of Silent Fighting Championship Organization. While stand up fight looks to be on 22 years old Australian from Sydney- ‘The Hellraiser’ Gorge Kirk’s side, Maurice ‘The Iron’ Smith is the one, who has proven how deadly grappler he can be. And I think, that the ground is area, where Smith would be able to drag the W on his side.

Main Card

Light Heavyweight Bout

Thomas Clawnes v Les Sobrante

Once more we will be witnessing fight of two greatly skilled fighters. This time, 23 years old American from Hartford CT- Thomas Clawnes, will face 22 years old ‘El Sob’ Les Sobrante, from El Sobrante, United States. While Sobrante is a little more experienced, Clawnes is the one, who seems to be at least a little more perfect version of Thomas Clawnes. And I think, that being at least a little better in every possible area is something, what can You count as advantage in upcoming fight. Of course if Clawnes will be able to stay focused and not allow to get surprised with submission by Les Sobrante.

Main Card

Middleweight Bout

Tiger Army v Nem Sis

In next bout, this time in middleweight category, we will be watching two rising stars of SFC Organization. Both have lost in their debut fights in professional cage and remained unbeaten since that time. Coming tonight to cage after 5 consecutive wins, 22 years old American from Berkeley, will 23 face years old Australian, derived from Melbourne- coming after 2 wins, Nem ‘e’ Sis. To be honest both of them looks like recipes for Champions and it’s very possible, that in near future they will be about to fight for Championship Belts. I don’t want to choose te favorite in this one, but after hard analysis, I think that Nem ‘e’ Sis is the one, who can appear in MMA textbooks shortly- drifting consequently towards perfection, but still not much experienced. However I think, that he is a little more likely to make another step to MMA Olympus.

Co-Main Event

Welterweight Bout

Bastien Harris v Azamat Secoy

In tonight’s Co-Main Event of the Night, we will be watching encounter of two talented 22 years old fighters: Dutch from Rotterdam- Bastien ‘El Feo’ Harris, and German fighter, derived from Hamburg- Azamat ‘Crushey’ Secoy. It seems like guarancy of entertaining fight- Secoy maybe has 3-2 record, but those 2 lost fights were prized with awards of Fight of the Night. And here we have tough question: Secoy seems to be a little more framed fighter, but experience and great skills is something, what You can definitely read from Harris’ career. What will win: Experience or Technical Perfection? Proven skills of Bastein Harris, or maybe Azamat Sercoy will be the one, who will surprise us and prove his unaverage level of fighting skills?

Main Event

Welterweight Bout

Tommy Riordan v Pete Speedy

Main Event of the Night- something what we were waiting for whole night. And in it will participate two Americans: 24 years old Tommy ‘National Hero’ Riordan from Pittsburgh, and 21 years old Pete ‘Super’ Speedy from Phoenix. Main and most deadly weapon of Riordan are his grappling skills, but unfortunately for him, Speedy is also great grappling expert, but in opposition to ‘National Hero’- ‘Super’ relies much more on other skills, which he has on very high level, what he is showing to us every time he steps into the cage. And mentioned situation makes me a little anxious about this fight, as Pete Speedy seems to be a little too big favorite for Main Event of the Night.

Brought to You by

http://tvseriesfinale.com/assets/fox02a.jpg

in partnership with

Petro Sohitto

http://mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1401813989Antonio.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w17.jpg

Manny "The Axe" Campbell

So... After starting my career on a 4-1 run i now find myself on the other side on a 1-4 run.

I really do not like losing. Especially after traveling all this way. Mamed, ain't nothing personal when we step into the cage. You will be the first person out of many in my comeback to see if i have what it takes in this MMA world. Your brown belt means nothing to me once that door locks. Prepare to be knocked out!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021490938642.png

SFC 56: Kirk vs. Smith

Hard Knocks (3,000)

Los Angeles

MMA

Undercard

Light Heavyweight Bout

Chris Chandler v Benny Silver

Another fight of two great fighters, who are having hard time actually. 28 years old Canadian from Miami Florida, who not long ago was owner of very impressive professional MMA record 12-1, and currently 12-4 – Chris Chandler. His tonight’s opponent will be 23 years old Australian, from Sydney- Benny Silver, currently 12-7 ex-Light Heavyweight Champion, who lost all of his last 4 fights- last 3 by unanimous decision. While in last fights Chandler is all the time trying to come back on right track, Silver seems to be very disappointed, and unfortunately currently without will to change things. While Silver will be probably looking to land devastating blows in clinch, best interest of Chandler is to stay out and successively point his opponent from safe position. I think, that result can depend from fighters’ attitude- and this one finally seems to be on Benny Silver’s site, especially that helplessness of current situation seems to finally affect Chandler’s morale.

Without will to change things? I went to the top of the SFC mountain and i fought the best of the best and i carved them all open. After losing the belt i went on an uncontrollable downward spiral. I went from MAIN EVENT CHAMPION to fighting on the undercards.

Losing fights against chumps who had no business stepping into the cage with me. Well after 4 straight losses it looks like i am gonna take it all out on one Chris Chandler.

Rumours have it he isn't too happy at the moment. Well, i looked into the mirror this morning and i wouldn't be too happy either if what i saw in the mirror was coming after me. I'm gonna welcome Chandler into SFC by carving his face open with my vicious elbows.

Better get the disinfectant out before Gorge Kirk v Maurice Smith's first Main Card bout because by the time I'm finished with Chandler, the cage is going to be stained with Chandler's blood.

• Upvote 1

Is the organisation going to continue providing write-ups for events?

Yes Petro will still be doing preview's for are cards on Saturday as he said. He has started a new org for younger fighters so if any of you guys are looking for contracts check his org out Future Fighting also my alliance mate has started a new org as well the reincarnation of Immortals 250K ID. Two great orgs so check them out.

Now back to smack talking, GO!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w17.jpg

Manny "The Axe" Campbell

After a shocking 1-4 run i have finally broken my losing streak by getting the KO win and i plan on extending my win streak. Who is my opponent?

Ivan Belshiknolav is coming off a stunning flying knee KO win and i know we will bring it. Come SFC: WNF 13 i know we will step into that cage and give the fans a show they won't believe.

Fight of the Night with someone lying on the floor also taking home a KO of the Night.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021490938642.png

Well it wasn't pretty but it sure felt good to get back into the winner's circle.

As promised, i closed up the prelims by welcoming Chandler to SFC by covering the mat with his blood.

Seeing his face all carved up, now that's something i hadn't done in a long time. Is it healthy for me to enjoy getting paid to mutilate people?

• Upvote 2