THATS IT

Is Steel Penn a multi?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steel Penn a multi?

• Yes
    • No

I dont have any clue why PBR is helping this fround mother fucker who is banned 3 times for ussing multi accounts and still does this shit but some have we need to fight this cock sucker.

I dont have any clue have to do it the facts are straight in the fucking face but the guy just dont care and close the topic just to keep it on the low but that will not fucking happen. I dont know what he is doing there with you and why you helping him out but this shit makes me sick.

You understad that people dont want to play this game anymore because of idiots like him? If I joined this game and saw this bullshit where manager who is 20 days in the game and is on 4 millions and holding a gym for a member who is banned 3 times for ussing multi accounts I would leave as fast as I can but you cant fucking understand it.

You also undestand that the most important part to catch these fuckers are bringim their ass to attention? Have the fuck this guy would be banned first times if there where no threads about him in the forum? That was the only way why he was banned but moderators like PBR just looks like only car is that there is no posting pictures of Hitler in the forum not really fighting the managers who is cheating and fucking up the game.

Guys plaese do something it will fucking kill the game is this guy keeps bringing all that money in the game with his multi accounts I understand you may not understand have this can harm the game but he is killing it from inside I dont know is he rich or something but if he keeps pumping that cash in sooner or later the game will die itself.

If you dont understand what I am talking about you can read it here it was banned for no reason by moderator PBR to keep it on the low but this will not happen this time! http://www.mmatycoon...=40#entry442704

Please if you have even a single evidence about this cocksucker PM me private I promise you will not be mentioned no where but we need to gather all evidence to get this cancer out of the game as fast as possible.

I like this game a lot and I dont want it to die because of cheaters and ignorant managers who thinks that if you close topic and to talk about it then problem will disaprear it self.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dear humors,

apparently u haven't changed...

btw, I had 1.5 million and a private gym in 2 days of being back...

suck it,

jbomb

You where in this game before and the money to you where donated and your private gym where for your fighters you didnt hold it for some one else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont have any clue why PBR is helping this fround mother fucker who is banned 3 times for ussing multi accounts and still does this shit but some have we need to fight this cock sucker.

I dont have any clue have to do it the facts are straight in the fucking face but the guy just dont care and close the topic just to keep it on the low but that will not fucking happen. I dont know what he is doing there with you and why you helping him out but this shit makes me sick.

You understad that people dont want to play this game anymore because of idiots like him? If I joined this game and saw this bullshit where manager who is 20 days in the game and is on 4 millions and holding a gym for a member who is banned 3 times for ussing multi accounts I would leave as fast as I can but you cant fucking understand it.

You also undestand that the most important part to catch these fuckers are bringim their ass to attention? Have the fuck this guy would be banned first times if there where no threads about him in the forum? That was the only way why he was banned but moderators like PBR just looks like only car is that there is no posting pictures of Hitler in the forum not really fighting the managers who is cheating and fucking up the game.

Guys plaese do something it will fucking kill the game is this guy keeps bringing all that money in the game with his multi accounts I understand you may not understand have this can harm the game but he is killing it from inside I dont know is he rich or something but if he keeps pumping that cash in sooner or later the game will die itself.

If you dont understand what I am talking about you can read it here it was banned for no reason by moderator PBR to keep it on the low but this will not happen this time! http://www.mmatycoon...=40#entry442704

Please if you have even a single evidence about this cocksucker PM me private I promise you will not be mentioned no where but we need to gather all evidence to get this cancer out of the game as fast as possible.

I like this game a lot and I dont want it to die because of cheaters and ignorant managers who thinks that if you close topic and to talk about it then problem will disaprear it self.

Do not PM him post it hear for all to see. If anyone can show that I am doing anything wrong, please by all means post it and lets see what you can come up with.

Do not PM him post it hear for all to see. If anyone can show that I am doing anything wrong, please by all means post it and lets see what you can come up with.

If they want to keep themself private they can do it. Just PM me where you have noticed that this froud may have been cheating. I will not tell anyome who PM me it!

• Downvote 1

Humours calm down, we'll look into it. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Don't do something silly and end up getting yourself banned. PBR was right to close the thread, there was no point in keeping the other thread open because it was most likely going to end up with more arguments.

• Upvote 1

You where in this game before and the money to you where donated and your private gym where for your fighters you didnt hold it for some one else.

technically, u don't know that.

he told u where the money came from. why listen to me and not him?

also, since when does anyone need to explain ANYTHING THEY FUKN DO IN THIS GAME to YOU. YOU are the last mufucka anyone needs to discuss anything with. jackass.

• Upvote 3

Humours calm down, we'll look into it. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Don't do something silly and end up getting yourself banned. PBR was right to close the thread, there was no point in keeping the other thread open because it was most likely going to end up with more arguments.

If we dont put thread about it we would not find out sertain things we know now. I know have PBR looks up if its mult or not. I can open 5 browsers with different IPs and he would tell that I am fine.

• Downvote 2

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

also, since when does anyone need to explain ANYTHING THEY FUKN DO IN THIS GAME to YOU. YOU are the last mufucka anyone needs to discuss anything with. jackass.

I do know that because your account is registred in 2009.

The questions is not about where the money came from.

They dont need to explain anything to me and thats why I understand that they are guilty when they start to justify themself with all these lies. The guy knows he has been busted 3 times for multi accounts and now he is fucking scared that he will not be busted again thats why he is all over the forum trying to lie.

I ve been watching a lot of (due to my girlfriend) day-in-the-life-of videos on youtube. Most of them are pretty lame, expectantly. I would love to have a camera follow Humours around day in and day out. I truly think it would be entertaining.

Some of those people on youtube dont even have jobs; all they do is record themselves doing some stupid pranks, or bitching and moaning about some random shit. This could be your career, dude!

Obviously SP paid PBR a few million to close the thread, in the hope this whole situation would be forgotten.

http://abload.de/img/ahahaha1vuav.gif

Why then he is trying to keep it on the low and justify him all the time? And even go futher and say that IPs a different and its all fine.

I ve been watching a lot of (due to my girlfriend) day-in-the-life-of videos on youtube. Most of them are pretty lame, expectantly. I would love to have a camera follow Humours around day in and day out. I truly think it would be entertaining.

Some of those people on youtube dont even have jobs; all they do is record themselves doing some stupid pranks, or bitching and moaning about some random shit. This could be your career, dude!

I dont have a time for those things I am working and am fine but I am mad when these kinda things happen just want to strangle these guys.

Why then he is trying to keep it on the low and justify him all the time? And even go futher and say that IPs a different and its all fine.

cause they are retard -- i can tell if proxy or not and his isnt -- i told you anymore on the subject and you would get a ban and mike will look into it -- all i have told you are facts -- just cause you cant get money from anyone and beg all day long isnt a reason to get pissed cause someone else buys vip to get it or teams up with someone who will help --- no more on it humors period --- mike will dig deeper

• Upvote 1

What do you do for work, if you dont mind me asking? The point I was making is that THAT could be your work, you could pay internet bills, VIP time, etc.

I deliver stuff nothing much but its fine where I live.

• Downvote 1

cause they are retard -- i can tell if proxy or not and his isnt -- i told you anymore on the subject and you would get a ban and mike will look into it -- all i have told you are facts -- just cause you cant get money from anyone and beg all day long isnt a reason to get pissed cause someone else buys vip to get it or teams up with someone who will help --- no more on it humors period --- mike will dig deeper

Have can you tell if its proxy or not? Here you can see only IP so you cant know if its proxy or not I can open 5 browsers now and use them as 5 different managers but I am not cheater like SP and will not do it.

first you try and compare yourself to another whole different situation as if it proves this guy wrong... then you start cursing at him like you're better than everybody or something. here the fax this guy have something important to say I ve Isley he's putting a lot of work and effort into it and he is getting a little pissed off so is starting to curse a lot which is most likely frustration from this PBR person not letting him speak. there's so much going on here and people need to stop bringing up personal shit and rather focus on the subject at hand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fuck it, I can't be a part of the lie anymore.

TFP and SP are two alliances but we share one goal, Tycoon World Domination. SP provides TFP funding for gyms and the like. While we work to discredit any claim of SP being guilty of this or that. Stuff like me distracting you with pictures and using logic to tear a hole through your argument. PBR gives him inside info on future developments as well. This allows Steel to better adapt to them when their implemented. PBR also tries to hide the truth, as evidenced earlier when he closed the thread with your accusations. Further leading the public to believe he, SteelPenn, is a good guy. I believe we also plan to bomb the grappling tournament if it looks like we are losing, our wickedness knows no bounds.

I feel so ashamed and guilty about what I have done. The TFP alliance has corrupted me to the very core, what will I do. How can I be forgiven?

Mr. White has been clean for awhile.

I like that you use my maiden name, makes me blush.

first you try and compare yourself to another whole different situation as if it proves this guy wrong... then you start cursing at him like you're better than everybody or something. here the fax this guy have something important to say I ve Isley he's putting a lot of work and effort into it and he is getting a little pissed off so is starting to curse a lot which is most likely frustration from this PBR person not letting him speak. there's so much going on here and people need to stop bringing up personal shit and rather focus on the subject at hand.

Yes these guys make everything as joke. I sometimes dont even think they really cares what is going on here just want to be smart asses on the forum and thats it.

• Downvote 1